GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2021 18:33:31  #1

(Elaine's intro) You suddenly received an invitation...

A piece of parchment along with a crystal four leaf clover pops up out of nowhere for every single deity in Forengard. The paper looks fancy, pristine white with golden accents as well as a faint smell of...lavender? On the paper written in neat letters were the words:

You are formally invited to Her Majesty, Elaine Valentine's party hosted at the crystal palace of Edona. Food and drinks will be provided. Everyone is allowed a plus one, gifts are very much appreciated. Please dress appropriately*.

*by this I think she means just wear your most posh clothing and pray to our creator that you're not underdressed

-
P.S. please come, she's holding me hostage and I don't want to have to deal with her tantrums if no one shows up
P.S.S. I have attached an amethyst crystal to the invitation which should guide you to the palace if you do not know the way.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 20, 2021 18:41:43  #2

Re: (Elaine's intro) You suddenly received an invitation...

Galaxian doesn't really know what dressing appropriately means. He looks seven, after all, and he looks ridiculous in a suit, not to mention a dress. So he basically teleports into the palace wearing nothing but the usual--that is, a tunic, a jacket, boots, all of his outfits that are always clean and never crumpled but look more suited for a wanderer than someone at a party. He never had anyone tell him that he dressed wrongly in parties in the past and he's not expecting anyone to reprimand him this time.
He's mostly there to scope out whomever will be there. As for gifts...he can summon whatever he wants. He doesn't know what anyone would want, either. All in all, he's pulling his attendance and there for an observatory experience.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 20, 2021 20:22:26  #3

Well, Time was to be going. He'd check in with Chronos first, then go along, whether or not she would be coming with him.

He decided to dress up in his normal dark blue suit for fancy occasions.

Last edited by Time (March 21, 2021 12:18:25)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 20, 2021 20:54:17  #4

((I'll join thread as soon as I have time lol I need to apologize beforehand tho I can't always post in time in public threads :'D))

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

March 21, 2021 00:26:44  #5

(hsgfhgs I'm back, I'm still alive)

Upon spotting Galaxian, Frances paused whatever he was doing and greeted the young god "ah you must be one of the guests, I'm Frances, Her Majesty's personal assistant, if there's anything you need please just ask me." He was a softly spoken person who seemed nice enough "I'm afraid the queen cannot come greet you right now since she insists on being fashionably late."

Last edited by Silverphoenix580 (March 22, 2021 10:59:06)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 21, 2021 00:31:23  #6

"Hi! That's fine. That makes timing better anyways," Galaxian answers. "Did you write the invitation, sir?" He holds out the invitation in question as if Frances wouldn't know what it is.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 21, 2021 01:09:10  #7

A party, huh? Of course this interested Dalia. She hadn't been to a party since... who knows when. In fact, she felt honored to be invited. Well, not really honored. To her, it felt more like she had at last received the invitation she deserved. Because, of course, she would be a guest of honor in any party. And a gift? Why should she bring a gift? Someone else convinced her to actually take something, though, and she ended up preparing a little box.
The goddess showed up in an impeccably clean and smooth dress in shades of soft sky blue. Faint black tulle decorated it as well. Her hair was beautifully braided for the first time in many, many months. She looked around with the air of haughtiness that defined her.

At her side was her rather unlucky twin, the one to be thanked for Dalia's neat appearance. Allen himself would have gone with less elegant clothes; however, his sister had insisted that he wear a set of more colonial-style fancy wear. So he was sporting that, but in green, of course. He stood serious, straight, and silent, waiting for a greeting to which he could reply.

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (March 21, 2021 01:18:54)

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 21, 2021 01:30:55  #8

Galaxian, as usual, notices presences around him. But specifically Allen. Seeing the shapeshifter somehow makes his head ache.
Ah yes, of course. Amnesia cues.
Wasn't that the guy who...? If he had had his memory, he would have recalled more than the other being at Rune's domain and instead what he was trying at--the guy who nearly got crushed by a boulder more than a year ago. But he can't remember. Well, he guesses he'll go chat with Allen later and avoid the other's sister, who gives him bad vibes. 
Might be a hard task.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 21, 2021 16:36:34  #9

Chronos wheeled over to Time, noticing the letter. "What's that?" she asked him. "Is it an invitation to something? Can I come?" she looked excited.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 21, 2021 17:03:31  #10

Technically Chronos would have gotten the letter as well, but maybe the lack of her current power she did not get one or something?

"It's a party, held by someone called Elaine Valentine. Its been a while since a party has been announced. If I were to guess, this Valentine person must have some sort of high influence or power..." Time thought for a moment, "... However I suppose you can come along, there should be no fights happening, I hope. Think maybe you could try to use your crutches a little bit?"

Last edited by Time (March 21, 2021 17:39:04)

Time

March 21, 2021 17:06:08  #11

("Crunches" xD I'm just imagining Chronos on the floor doing crunches and somehow moving like 5 inches at a time
Also if Chronos got an invitation and doesn't count for the +1 limit, then can Nagesh come along, @Time and @Eliza? He won't interfere in any interactions unless fighting does occur; if he isn't there I can just say he's on another job atm lol)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 21, 2021 17:11:56  #12

((Shh let me edit that))

((Time would prob want Nagesh to come to serve as Chronos' bodyguard yea, I would think Chronos gets a plus one as well if she wants))

Time

March 21, 2021 17:33:38  #13

(You and Eliza should be forum twins just for how you mistype something or misspell something and pretend it never happened xDD)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 21, 2021 17:39:44  #14

((because it never did happen. Wait what? What are you talking about?))

Time

March 21, 2021 17:45:58  #15

((remember when on the WoFMB it was a thing were two forumers who got along really well and were kinda alike would call themselves "Forum Twins." Galaxian's kinda right imo lol))

((yes he may come))

Turns out, Chronos's letter appeared before her just after she asked. "Hey, I guess I'm invited." She cocked her head to the side a bit, thinking. "I should be able to manage it. I might just hang on to you, if you don't mind. Then I won't look so disabled or something." She blinked as if she had a sudden flashback. "You know what, maybe that wouldn't be a good idea." She was definitely thinking about the time she had been mistaken for Time's wife.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 21, 2021 17:56:39  #16

(Yes please become forum twins, I provide forum twinship cake of any flavor desirable)

"If there's fighting, the consensus is you both leave, yes?" Nagesh asks from where he pretty much always is--somewhere next to Chronos. "I'd like to continue giving my cane a prolonged break. It deserves it." He grins.
"Oh, speaking of nothing, do I need to wear something other than the usual?" he asks the twin deities.
Well, one thing's for sure, he usually doesn't wear suits and stuff.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 21, 2021 18:08:10  #17

((No I know what he's talking about dw, what I was wondering about is what does Galaxe mean by misspelling and then editing it? I don't see any sort of problem at all or anything))

"Formal clothing is assumingly the best way to go." Time said.

Time

March 21, 2021 18:12:15  #18

((Hmm yes obviously no problem))

"Do I have to wear a dress?" Chronos asked heavily. "I hate wearing formal dresses."

March 21, 2021 18:20:15  #19

"Actually, I would personally love to see you in a suit," Nagesh tells Chronos before he looks down at himself. To him, what he's wearing is formal, 'else he wouldn't be wearing it to work.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 21, 2021 20:46:51  #20

Time shrugs, "I don't care, honestly." He said, "However. I am always for suits. Suits look better always."

Time

March 21, 2021 21:40:21  #21

Nagesh is doing a good job of holding in a laugh while he ponders Time in a dress, which was a thought that originated from the time god professing his opinion about suits in the first place.
"Presuming I count as the added guest under Time, would you like to bring someone?" he asks Chronos. "If so, I can go get him or her while I go inform the others of where we are going."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 22, 2021 11:09:35  #22

(Hi, I'm back lmao... uhhhh a lot has been happening I see uhhhhh...ok ok how should I do this...)

Frances was about to greet Dalia and Allen when a loud crash came from somewhere nearby followed by someone yelling, "YOU ARE NOT PUTTING ME IN THAT- THAT THING, VALENTINE." The voice probably sounded familiar to Galaxian if he remembered Marsh.
"Oh come on Marshy poo, you'll look so cute in pink." Another voice replied, there were more loud noises that sounds like shattering glass followed by even more yelling.
Frances just sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, this is presumably a normal occurrence around here, "Would anyone like a castle tour?" He offered with a small smile.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 22, 2021 11:25:38  #23

((Yeah sorry lol just ignore Time, Nagesh and Chronos atm lol))

Time

March 22, 2021 12:05:57  #24

"I thought this palace would be a...quieter place," Dalia remarked. "Either way, please do guide me through it."

"Thank you for the offer. I'll come along as well." Allen told Frances.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

March 22, 2021 12:32:58  #25

Ark is here in a tailcoat. "Is this a party? I hope it's a party."

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 22, 2021 12:58:26  #26

(I'm going to assume they're currently in the common room on the bottom floor)

"hm? Oh yes this is the place of the party, welcome new guest I was just about to give a tour of the palace." Frances had begun walking, hoping to cod they were following. "Normally it'd be quiet around here but since Marsh is over...well things tend to get a bit chaotic" He said, answering Dalia "anyways, the castle in total has five big towers, the common room we were just in was the bottom floor of one of them, and is also the first room one would see when they enter. The Princess herself designed this entire place, she's quite talented" there's a certain fondness in his voice when he talks about Elaine "The floor is made of pure opal and the walls are of a diamond-like crystal, but it's more opaque than actual diamonds as you can see here. She created these stained glass windows too, made of different kind of gems." The stained glass windows splayed colors around what would normally be a bleak white corridor. "There's at least two hundred rooms here so I'm afraid I cannot show them all but since most of them are guest rooms there's no need to show those anyways. Once we turn the corner here we should be at the first library in this entire castle-"
When they turned the corner they were unexpectedly greeted by Elaine who has startled Fran so much that he stopped talking. "What do you think you're doing?" She asked, crossing her arms.
"I- I uh, just um giving a tour-" he stammered.
"Who said you could do that?!"
"I- I um-"
"Ugh, never mind. Go bring everyone upstairs to the throne room. Then we'll go get you a change of clothes, your outfit is clashing terribly with mine." 
"Right, yes my queen."
Elaine turned around in the most dramatic way possible, her baby pink gown taking up the entire hallway as she strutted away. She's right, her gown clashed terribly with his dark green suit.
Frances just watched her leave with an unreadable expression, "Let's go upstairs shall we?" He asked, forcing a smile.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 22, 2021 18:02:19  #27

Galaxian had followed the parading-away group with his eyes, apparently waiting. As soon as Elaine appears he notes just about everything he can about her, which is a lot, and then just stands there again, watching her go away. 
"Marsh?" he inquires to no one in particular, looking at where he had heard the shattering glass noises before. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 22, 2021 20:15:49  #28

"You know Marsh?" He seemed surprised and rightfully so, Marsh isn't really the type to go around socializing, Frances doesn't even think she talks to anyone but him, Elaine, and the various souls she meets on the daily.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 22, 2021 20:25:11  #29

Galaxian's eyebrow furrows briefly in concern before he smiles in Frances's direction. "Right. I think I do." Turning back in the direction he heard Marsh in, he goes telepathically in a wide domain: Marsh? Are you there?

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 22, 2021 20:29:20  #30

Marsh jumps slightly at that but doesn't answer, too busy trying to sneak out before Elaine attacked her with that pink poofy monster of a dress again. Dammit, why did she block off all the exits?

Frances just leads the group upstairs, winding through many hallways and at least up four flights of stairs. This palace was huge and it seems as if Frances knows this entire place as well as the back of his hand.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

Board footera