HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 16, 2021 20:24:06  #31

Re: (Marsh's intro) A man has been murdered in lego city

Time attempted at a few steps after Marsh, looking past Galaxian sniffing the mop, "Hey, don't leave. At least invite us to talk in a better location."

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 16, 2021 20:33:26  #32

Marsh is swallowed by the crowd soon enough and he hurriedly heads for the exit. 
"what! No don't you squawk at me." he sorta whisper-yelled. To everyone else it seems he's just talking to himself but no, it was in fact Nevermore who had come to judge his life decisions as all good animal companions do.
"Look, I did what I had to"

"Stay??? You wanted me to stay? And what? Socialize??? Pfffffft you've gotta be kidding me."

"yes I know I shouldn't have just left the head and the body back there, I was panicking ok."

"Stop squawking at me omg."

"No I'm not going back! I'm going straight to the nearest graveyard and getting myself out of here."

"Fine if you want me to go back, drag me back there yourself. Ha that's right, you can't because you're just a dead bird."

People have started to give Marsh weird looks and stepping away to avoid him. Marsh didn't care though, he was almost at the exit anyways.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 16, 2021 20:38:12  #33

Galaxian's no longer sniffing the mop, actually. More like he's picking up the body and the head. He looks unperturbed. Still annoyed, though.
The body is taller than him. That might be the reason, or it might be the homicide thing still.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 16, 2021 22:00:36  #34

I mean I don't know if Time could hear Marsh or not, but he would give a confused look before realizing that he's probably talking with a dead thing.

You know what, It could be possibly uncharacteristic for Time to do this, possibly not, but he went off into the crowds as well, seeming to find Marsh.

Last edited by Time (March 16, 2021 22:01:03)

Time

March 16, 2021 22:30:30  #35

Marsh stopped, "he's what?" "I swear to cod Nevermore, what do you mean he's following me? Why would he-" They turned around and spotted a glimpse of Time amongst the crowd, "well isn't he persistent. No I'm not going to let him catch up to me." They sped up, drawing their hood over their head hoping to draw attention away from themselves, but the unique cloak did the opposite of that, making them stand out a bit more. Where's the exit, dam I'm lost aren't it

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 17, 2021 00:02:09  #36

Yeah. Time definitely noticed. He was also able to locate him with all the people staring. He started to speed up, sliding between people to get closer, "Excuse me." He called out, "Wait a moment, please!"

Last edited by Time (March 17, 2021 00:02:26)

Time

March 17, 2021 00:15:07  #37

Marsh intentionally ignored Time, fully considering straight up bolting away. They were way too tired for this today.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 17, 2021 00:27:44  #38

"I'll only take a second, trust me! If you don't want to interact for long, I will ensure you I won't take much time."

Time

March 17, 2021 08:30:35  #39

"You need some help with that?" Ark puts his bucket on the ground. "The body I mean."

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 17, 2021 10:54:34  #40

Nevermore pecked the top of Marsh's head which made them flinch, "fine, fine, ok geez don't hit me." They muttered. Turning around to face Time, they crossed their arms over their chest with a slightly annoyed look on their face "What do you want?"
Nevermore pecked them again for their bad attitude and Marsh stuck their tongue out at him, almost considering flipping the bird off then realized how childish that would be and Marsh is not a child.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 17, 2021 13:02:54  #41

"It really seems that you aren't up for a conversation, so... do you mind meeting up somewhere else later on?" Time asked, showing his phone, "Maybe we should exchange info."

Time

March 17, 2021 13:52:23  #42

"Is that all you want? Look, I'm not here to make friends, I'm only here because I have to be so I'd actually prefer it if we never have to talk again." Marsh's words were laced with venom, and he knows his words probably sting and part of him wants to apologize and tell Time he's sorry about it but he won't because he's a stubborn jerk who lives behind a mask of indifference. So he turns and leave. He can swear he hears someone call him a coward and they'd be right, he's just a coward.

(I have a backup plan for Marsh leaving lmao. Y'all will get a chance to pick his brain don't worry)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 17, 2021 14:57:33  #43

It takes GalaxE a moment to realize Ark's talking to him. "Not with carrying it, no," he goes. "But do you know where the nearest graveyard is?"
He could find it himself, but those places are full of death and generally it's not too pleasant for a life god to sense one.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 17, 2021 17:30:20  #44

((Ahh good thank you))

Time sighed and pocketed his phone, but he didn't decide to follow after him. Maybe Later. He returned to the rest of the others.

Time

March 17, 2021 17:37:45  #45

Galaxian acknowledges Time's renewed existence in his proximity with a somewhat sympathetic look.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 17, 2021 17:38:48  #46

Marsh sighed in relief once he successively got out of there. Perhaps they would meet again if Time was lucky.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 17, 2021 20:18:01  #47

Oh, the backup plan was to escape to another thread, apparently.
Hmm, well, this narrator had thought that if everyone went to the nearest graveyard mentioned before by both Galaxian and Marsh, another thread wouldn't have been needed, or at least not as quickly. But very well.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 17, 2021 20:54:00  #48

"He really didn't want to talk." Time explained to the others, "Maybe some other time."

Time

March 18, 2021 06:59:16  #49

"There should be a graveyard..." Ark closes his eyes and spins around. "Thataway!" He points at a wall. "Past the wall."

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 18, 2021 19:15:17  #50

"Okay," Galaxian states in response to both, adding a "Thank you" for Ark. "Well, I guess I'll get going. I'll go and bury..." He gestures very awkwardly with his chin to the decapitated body he's carrying. "...him." A bit of realization dawns on him. "Oh yeah. It would be rude to bury him without his head." And with that, he picks up the head telekinetically. It would be kinda scary under normal circumstances, but GalaxE's unbothered. "See you all later, maybe. Probably."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 18, 2021 19:20:45  #51

"Probably," Time repeated, "Later."

Time

March 19, 2021 06:31:17  #52

"Ok, bye." Ark opens a door that has appeared from out of nowhere, and leaves."

Axel
I aten't dead

Board footera