HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 16, 2021 11:10:28  #1

(Marsh's intro) A man has been murdered in lego city

No literally. A man has been murdered in Lego City Legoland. It was in a more secluded, backstage-y, part of the theme park, behind a small shed. The killer hasn't been caught yet since there weren't many people around that area but if anyone were to turn the corner, they'd see a figure in a black cloak caught red-handed. Marsh is currently slightly panicking because although yes he was suppose to kill this man, he had not anticipated his hand would slip and he'd straight up decapitate a dude. Now there's blood everywhere and he had no idea how to stop it from leaking everywhere and making a big mess. Someone was bound to see the blood and come to investigate soon.

(did I have to start this in legoland? No. Did I do it for the meme? Yes bc it's the only thing I can think of.)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 16, 2021 12:50:24  #2

Re: (Marsh's intro) A man has been murdered in lego city

Galaxian doesn't even need to see the blood; due to overpowered life domain related abilities, he can just hightail it to any place with murder with convenience. So the short, young-looking and, quite frankly, annoyed-looking deity is just gonna...hightail it to the place with murder, how convenient.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

March 16, 2021 12:59:57  #3

(hsgfhgsgf quite convenient indeed)

Upon realizing he'd been caught, Marsh almost immediately tried to explain himself. "I swear this isn't what it looks like... ok maybe this is exactly what it looks like but I swear there's a good reason... kinda. Look, just don't call the authorities on me yet, I don't wanna make a scene."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 16, 2021 13:06:52  #4

Galaxian smiles. "I am the authorities," he says, and while it sounds like a joke, it...isn't, yeah, no it isn't.
"Deity of death?" he goes on to guess. "Hi."

(Okay so me posting is kinda counterintuitive lol but it's probably better to wait a bit for others to respond too, I don't wanna dominate this thread xD)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 16, 2021 13:16:54  #5

A green-haired child showed up with a slightly disgusted face. 
"So the smell was blood after all."

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 16, 2021 13:24:50  #6

"Geez, where are you guys coming from!" He exclaimed, jumping back "Ah it's too be expected, I made such a mess... ah well, if you two don't mind, I'll be on my way now- fudge." He cursed under his breath as he realized his footprints left a trail of blood so there's no way he can just walk out of Legoland without arousing more attention to the situation at hand. He considered his options before coming to terms with the fact that the best solution to a situation like this was "...can one of you guys um... wish me out of here? I kinda can't leave on my own with the whole..." He gestured at his footprints "...trail of blood situation."
He hates asking for help but there really wasn't a better way. Curse you bloody scythe for being so hard to handle.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 16, 2021 13:28:33  #7

"Hmm, well, one, I kinda do mind, and two, I'm a life god. Well, I guess two is the reasoning for one," Galaxian reasons. "So maybe you should be doing a bit more reasoning to try to worm out of this situation a bit? Maybe someone new will do the wish thing, I guess, but I'll follow anyways. Not for now, though."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 16, 2021 13:31:05  #8

"I think I'd like an explanation, since you said there was a reason for this." He stared up at Marsh's face. "See... it's not really pleasant to find a recently dead person. Okay? Please?"

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 16, 2021 13:42:45  #9

Ark is also here, holding a bucket of legos from various sources. "Yeah, what's happening here?"

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 16, 2021 13:48:55  #10

"Uhhh so this dude... I murdered him because someone.. wanted me.. to? Idk the details but apparently one of the ghosts had some like really big grudge against whoever this guy is and refuses to move on until I killed him so yeah..." He explained "I'm just doing my job y'know. And now that my job is done, I'd like to leave. Once again, as the life god said, I'm also a deity so there's no point not letting me go...oh wait gimme a sec" Marsh seemed to be focused on something invisible hovering right above the victims body, his ghost.
"last wishes? Regrets? anything? c'mon don't just stand there, I'm running on a tight schedule y'know." He hissed at the spirit. "aye dont get mad at me, go fight the dude who asked me to kill you." "Ice cream? Really? You died and your last wish to eat flipping ice cream again??" "Istg, fine. Fine there happy?" "Good now leave, shoo I have like ten other ghosts I still need to take care of."
Marsh sighs, "Why did I even decide to do this in the first place." He mumbled before clearing his throat "Anyways, either one of you wishes me out of here or I walk out of here, blood trail and all, because I really can't afford to stay."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 16, 2021 13:58:24  #11

"You're a deity, so why not hold yourself accountable for murder?" Galaxian asked with the most perplexed expression.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 16, 2021 14:02:36  #12

"So... you're an assassin deity at the service of ghosts?"

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 16, 2021 14:05:23  #13

"Right and how do I do that huh? Get arrested?? That's just a waste of time. Plus I seriously need to get going, I'm not sure what an over abundance of wandering souls might do to the over world and I sure as heck don't wanna find out." Marsh fidgeted, anxious to get going yet unsure of how he can make his escape. 

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 16, 2021 14:10:10  #14

"Maybe you can clean up the blood mess first. I could help if you want," he offered.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 16, 2021 14:17:11  #15

"Yeah that'd be nice, but this is literally almost a gallon of blood on the floor right now, how do we clean this up?" Marsh gestured at the bloody mess on the ground.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 16, 2021 14:18:05  #16

"Yeah. Cleaning that up is probably a good idea."

Axel
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

March 16, 2021 14:26:01  #17

"That's completely fine," Galaxian corrects. "It's not like they can affect the living. The number of souls in the overworld could be greater than the living and nothing would happen. Under normal circumstances, that is." Obviously, he's not gonna help.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 16, 2021 14:40:20  #18

"yeah under normal circumstances, which can't be depended on. I'd rather not risk it." Marsh replies, "...one of you guys just wish all this blood away, I think that's the easiest way to get rid of it."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 16, 2021 14:42:05  #19

"Wait, wait, so. If I wish for you to clean it all up, would it happen?" Galaxian asks, putting on a thinking expression.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 16, 2021 14:52:47  #20

"I mean yeah, I'm not just simply a deity of death you know. Wishes are part of my job too."

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 16, 2021 15:03:55  #21

"Cool! Well, I'm a god of life, like I said before, and I believe that cleaning up one's own messes is one's obligation!" Galaxian summons a mop, a bucket, and an arsenal of cleaning supplies. "Get cleaning then, Mr. Deity! I'm guessing the others will cover for you in the meantime? And then after that we go talk elsewhere?"
After finishing that question, he gives the other two a half-glare. Maybe he's not too happy about them being so indifferent to homicide. He looks more like he's pouting, though, probably because his face is that of a kid's.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 16, 2021 15:15:01  #22

Marsh sighed "fine." He grabbed the cleaning supplies and started... cleaning I suppose. How hasn't any like security guards figured out what had happened yet??? How weren't the police here yet?????? You know what, I'm not gonna question it. 

(Marsh definitely questions it)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 16, 2021 16:00:11  #23

Ark looked over at Galaxian. "What? I'm just as affected by this as you are. I just haven't really typed as fast as you guys." 

Axel
I aten't dead

March 16, 2021 17:41:17  #24

It's 'cause those narrating duties go to your narrator, Marsh...uh, Marsh.
Galaxian, because he knows how to communicate emotions in a mature, sophisticated way, just pokes out his "tongue" at the...nth magic god.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 16, 2021 18:38:02  #25

"So, more another deity grouping. What's happening this time?" Time poked his head and then walked around the corner into the scene, "And why at a theme park?" He's quick to notice the body and could pretty much almost guess who did it. (It was between the new guy and Ark, but probably the new guy)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 16, 2021 18:54:07  #26

"Who are you??? And where are all of these deities coming from?" Marsh asked, almost done cleaning up the floor. That's when a security guard walks in on them and screams when seeing a decapitated head as one normally would. Instinctually Marsh swung the mop at her knocking the security guard out. He curses under his breath "Today is not my day." he mumbles "I feel like the rest of the security will be here soon and I really don't feel like getting arrested today so um..." Marsh drops the mop and starts backing away "imma just... go"

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 16, 2021 18:54:39  #27

"Marsh the death god is gonna clean up his own mess," Galaxian answers.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 16, 2021 19:16:56  #28

Time shrugs, "Deities sometimes gather around. It's a weird phenomenon." Time said, "I wouldn't worry too much about getting arrested. You're a deity. Deities are above the law in most places, though, I guess that's on the deity's perspective."

"However, you are a death god, correct?" Time narrowed his eyes at Marsh, then at the decapitated head, then back at Marsh, "I'd like to pick your brain. I don't think I've really talked to any death gods. Time and death are commonly associated with each other, after all." That last comment was to insinuate to Marsh he was a time god, and to also establish a bit of connection.

Last edited by Time (March 16, 2021 19:19:07)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

March 16, 2021 19:42:38  #29

"Great, well now you've talked to one, glad to know I'm above to law and all and glad to know deities for whatever reason end up gathering together randomly. Now I'll see myself out. It was fun talking with y'all, toodles!" Marsh turned around and basically made a break for it. He's pretty much reached his limit for socialization today.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

March 16, 2021 19:49:38  #30

Galaxian almost laughs at Time's attempt, but he doesn't seem to really pursue Marsh. Instead he picks up the mop in an upside-down fashion and looks like he's almost sniffing it. He crinkles his "nose" slightly as he sets the mop back into the bucket and then de-summons all the cleaning supplies.
"To be honest, he wasn't even careful enough. Look at that, that can easily be discovered," he mutters to himself, laughing all the while and nudging at something unseen on the ground with his "foot." "Ah well, I didn't say I'd help make sure everything would be all neat and tidy." He looks back up to watch Marsh go.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera