GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 14, 2020 00:02:13  #1

[@Time] It must be handy to have a mind that can function like a GPS.

(Mostly just fluff, maybe some plot, idk)
Because somehow, Hitan has found his way to where Time's domain is. The Clocktower, of course.
Oh, right. He had been there before (even though that was quite random as well), that time Yvonne fell asleep in a tree or something. He had been there--with Galaxian, if the narrator recalls correctly. Anyways, the narrator's horrid memory is irrelevant, because Hitan comes alone this time. Hopefully the Clocktower does have an outer face (because haha, get it? A clock face? F a c e? ...Sorry.), or this would make no sense.
In any case, the angel walks like he belongs here. He knocks on the door ultra-politely in the ultra-Hitan sense.  

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 14, 2020 00:27:34  #2

Re: [@Time] It must be handy to have a mind that can function like a GPS.

((oh cool cool))

((Sorry I can't post rn, I actually got to go to bed lol, can you send me a post or something in the morning lol, remember to go to sleep and get a good amount of it yourself))

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

April 14, 2020 00:59:59  #3

(Got it, I'll send you a PM.)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2020 11:53:36  #4

((Thank u))

The giant double doors of the clocktower slowly yawned open. Revealing Time in the doorway.

"Hello." He said, "So, what brings you here?"

Time

April 14, 2020 12:12:59  #5

For Hitan, it was good that the doors opened slowly. It gave him some time to get used to the fact that, for once, he was actually taking the initiative in interacting with anyone. He wasn't sure he liked how he did things, so they would have to see.
The greeting did startle him to an extent, though. Straightforward and right to the point. He supposed Time, as the books said, really didn't delve deeply into cordiality if the situation didn't require it. Though, he also supposed most situations didn't strictly require such a thing.
He inclined his head slightly in greeting. "Hello, Time." He felt it mandatory to return the greeting verbally at least. "There's nothing of too much significance, but I wish to talk to you about some recent happenings." He added, "I'm sorry if I'm causing a disturbance. I can leave if needed."

(There he goes with leaving lol)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2020 15:11:56  #6

((oop he gonna dip. But no.))

"Talk? Sure." He nodded, "Don't worry, you're not disrupting too much." He steps slightly to the side and makes a motion in which says that he's welcomed to enter the Clocktower.

Time

April 14, 2020 17:06:56  #7

To be honest, he wasn't all that reassured by the "too much", but he offered a plaintive smile and followed the cue with what sounded like a relatively light-hearted "Thank you". 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2020 17:30:01  #8

After Hitan entered, Time turned around and entered The Clocktower himself, the large doors slowly closing behind them. From there, Time took the lead to a place where they could talk.

After a short amount of time, they came to a table in the library area, mostly surrounded by books. It seemed that there was really nobody around. But that could just be because of The Clocktower's low population.

"Well, welcome to the Clocktower."  Time said, "I guess it's polite to ask you if you want anything to drink?"

Time

April 14, 2020 18:08:47  #9

Hitan started slightly at the sound of the doors closing, but caught himself in the act and tried to shrug the tension off of his shoulders before following again. Honestly, he hadn't expected many people; he was sure there were more of Time's followers outside the tower. His thoughts were interrupted by all the books, though...
"Thank you for the welcome, and I'm fine. Thank you for asking," he responded, trying to not give away the fact he's the absolute bookworm he is.
No reading right now, Hitan. You need social interaction.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 14, 2020 19:43:29  #10

Well then, Hitan's guess of where Time and Chronos's followers were is correct indeed.

Time nods again, "So, what exactly brings you here?" He asks, slightly tilting his head.

Time

April 14, 2020 20:06:02  #11

What was he supposed to say? The narrator is uncivilized and knows no manners.
"I felt like it was mandatory for me to apologize for everything you and your followers have been dragged into," he said, getting right to the point. He hesitated, then added, "I didn't look at most of their names, but I do know a mage named Heaven Dean had to witness some...unsightly event related to me. I'm sure the event you've witnessed need not be recalled again."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 15, 2020 00:09:51  #12

((Bruh moment I kinda just got left behind in that thread lol))

"Oh, Heaven?" said Time, giving a small dismissive wave, "She's... I would say, combat hardy, don't worry, too much about her, it's hard for her to be scared by things. You're good on that front. "

"Anyways, thank you very much for apologizing. But please, don't dwell on it too much and such." He said, "And don't worry, the event that I witnessed with you isn't the worst I've seen, and plus, I was able to help save a life. In fact. I'm still sort of worried about your wings."

Time

April 15, 2020 01:31:50  #13

(Oof)
(Do you think she'd have left then? Also feel free to post randomly lol and I'll try to patch it up a bit. Sorry for leaving you behind lol)

The angel really didn't think just the fact the other fought and had seen worse things justified anything. He supposed he was biased; the conditions applied to himself. He just slightly looked away for a moment. Why not go with Time logic? "It could be much worse."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 15, 2020 11:53:19  #14

((no it's fine, tbh. I think It's just a thing with Heaven.))

"Really? How so? Exactly?"

Time

April 15, 2020 12:06:26  #15

"I do not know. I'm not a demon in nature," said Hitan. It probably would have been a joke, but he seemed pretty serious.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 15, 2020 16:26:28  #16

"A demon? You are saying you're thinking that demon could have done worse?" Time asked. If it was a joke, he didn't get it.

Time

April 15, 2020 17:15:03  #17

"Perhaps." Hitan made a so-and-so gesture lightly with his right hand. His left arm and hand remained slack by his side, as he tried to keep it. "I think there is always more good or evil that can be done in any scenario."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 15, 2020 18:44:08  #18

"That... is very true. I am in complete agreement with that." Time nods, "But, however, I'm still wondering how is your wellbeing after that event?"

Time

April 15, 2020 19:41:04  #19

"I suppose it's not good, but it could be worse." Hitan was generally trying to be honest, not trying to undercut anything that had to do with him, but also trying not to overexaggerate anything. The general idea was so Time could maybe see what might happen, but also so he didn't make himself or his problems to be too prominent. He knew fully well Time had his own things to take care of. Honestly, he hadn't expected the conversation to stay on course of anything related to what had happened at the library or towards himself, but again, Time was a straightforward deity.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 15, 2020 20:03:36  #20

"Last time I saw them, they were charred and burnt beyond recognition, your body too. Are you sure?" He asked.

Time

April 15, 2020 21:03:11  #21

"My...wellbeing?" he questioned.
Oof.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 15, 2020 22:50:36  #22

"Yes. Your wellbeing." He answered.

Time

April 15, 2020 23:02:17  #23

Hitan laughed softly despite himself. The action gave him pain on the left side of his body. "Well, I presume you're talking about my physical wellbeing. As for my wings, they've regenerated, and I have maintained some basic functions...at some costs, of course, but I think I should try to be optimistic, even for this once."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 16, 2020 15:07:33  #24

"Hm. So it can be better, but it can also be worse, huh?" Asked Time.

Time

April 16, 2020 18:39:15  #25

"Yes." He seemed pleased. "Exactly."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 16, 2020 21:04:41  #26

"What do you think about that demon? What does he really want from you?" He asked.

Time

April 17, 2020 00:02:56  #27

Hitan appeared to think about it, but in truth, he had thought about it numerous times to no avail. He shook his head despondently. "I have no idea."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 17, 2020 12:58:41  #28

"Just to... torment you? Simply for the fun of it?" Time guessed.

Time

April 17, 2020 14:20:01  #29

"I once considered that. However, it seems too straightforward. Celestial beings never do anything for no reason, do they?" Hitan realized he constructed a really long sentence by accident. "Of course, I suppose there's the saying 'never say never'," he added.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 17, 2020 23:46:49  #30

Ngl if it was irl, it would seem just a normal length.

"Hm. Maybe. It does seem odd on why he toys and hunts you specifically, and not just anyone in general." Time nods.

Time

Board footera