HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2021 19:22:51  #121

Re: Haunted Mansion Rumour?

Lumi gave a high-five to Kradly, jumping up and down a bit. He said, "Let's look for ghosts now!"

"Okay! I'll start counting now!" Echo nodded, turning to the wall, covering her eyes. "One...two...three..."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

March 5, 2021 15:52:30  #122

"On it! Where do we begin? The place's pretty darn big." Kradly stretched his arm to the side.

André dashed off into the depths of the hallway, determined to win the game. 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 5, 2021 16:00:16  #123

Phantom was hiding in a closet. Yes, not very original, but the closet was in a corner, so it wasn't immediately obvious.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 6, 2021 18:57:01  #124

"Maybe we should look for more rooms?" Lumi suggested.

Andrew would come to find that there are a lot of doors/rooms, and the hallway is pretty large. On both sides of the hallway are five doors, making it possibly ten rooms in total he can enter, if none are connected to the same room.

Echo continued to count, "...Four...five...six...seven...eight...nine...ten..."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 8, 2021 00:41:15  #125

Let's hope André doesn't get lost! He bravely chose a random room to the left and walked inside, careful to not make a sound.

"Yeah, sure thing," Kradly agreed with his twin. He started off into the hallway too. "Hmm, wonder what kind of room ghosts like to be in?"

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 8, 2021 09:40:18  #126

Phantom sat down in the closet he was hiding in, doing very good at not making noise.

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

March 8, 2021 19:38:48  #127

André would now find himself in a large kitchen. It's clean, any cooking utensils put away into large cabinets. There's a door near the corner of the left side, perhaps a pantry of some sorts. There is some fruit sitting on a counter, not the freshest but not spoiled either. To the right of the room was a large shelf holding multiple elegant teacups. 

"Eleven...twelve...thirteen...fourteen...fifteen..." 

Lumi said, "If I was a ghost, I would go into a large room! Because there would probably be more things to do, yeah? Let's find a large room!" 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 10, 2021 19:11:25  #128

(bops @Specter)

March 11, 2021 11:15:10  #129

The kid took a second to look around and decided that the pantry's insides would be a wonderful hiding place. 

"Large rooms, huh?" Kradly continued heading down the hall. "If it's a mansion, then there's gotta be a large dinner room or fancy place like that. Let's go there!"

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 12, 2021 23:37:17  #130

When André opens the pantry, he is met with a rather spacious room filled with foods of all sorts, which seem very organized. There are boxes he can hide behind. The shelves look sturdy enough to hold his weight, and the room is tall enough for him to find a space on the shelves above.

"Good idea!" Lumi nodded. "Huh? Do you hear that?" There was the sound of a piano playing very softly, most definitely not there before. It sounded like "Für Elise", a few notes being played wrong here and there. Lumi got close to a door and motioned for Kradly to come over. He put his hand on the door and the music suddenly stopped.

Echo finished counting, "Sixteen...seventeen...eighteen...nineteen...twenty!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 13, 2021 15:18:14  #131

Phantom was still sitting in the closet.

March 13, 2021 19:57:02  #132

André scurried to climb on the highest shelf he could reach, making a spot for himself there. He breathed very slowly and very softly. He knows how to hide.

"Sounds like a ghost," Kradly whispered while he approached Lumi.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 16, 2021 20:54:47  #133

Echo waited a moment before announcing, "Ready or not, here I come!" With that, she looked around and then entered the long hallway, humming as a warning to the players of the game of if she was close or not.

The shelves only creak very quietly, definitely able to hold André safely. The room is somewhat dark, but there doesn't seem to be anyone in there with him. Echo is too far for André to hear.

With Phantom's case, the Narrator needs to know which closet he entered in. If it was the first closets, Phantom would hear Echo's humming getting further and further away.

Lumi went wide-eyed and pulled out his phone, having it record. He nodded at Kradly. There was the sudden sound of random piano notes being hit, and then quiet. Lumi pushed the door open, it's hinges making a small creak.

This revealed a large ballroom, a piano on a platform of a stage along with a few violins, guitars, and flutes in their respective cases. There was a harp beside the piano.

The floors were beautiful polished marble; white curtains hung on open windows; dimly clouded sunlight illuminated the room in an eerie but elegant way.

It instantly felt like someone was watching the twins, eagerly and curious but simultaneously creepy.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 18, 2021 14:01:36  #134

André remained quiet and alert, listening attentively to any sounds that indicated Echo's approach. There still was nothing for him to notice. Maybe he's taking the game too seriously.

Kradly nudged his brother's phone-holding arm towards the piano, as the last noise had come from there.
"Shhhh," he reminded. And then he whispered a little too loudly, "I think someone's here."

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (March 18, 2021 14:01:56)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 20, 2021 17:11:21  #135

Phantom was actually in one of the farther away closets. So, if the other Narrator understands what the Narrator is saying, Phantom could hear Echo getting closer to him.

March 20, 2021 21:47:22  #136

Echo started knocking and hitting doors, listening for a reaction of someone jumping. She more than likely hit the door of Phantom's closet, and André could probably hear Echo's banging on doors. But, for André, it sounds pretty distant.

Lumi whispered like his brother did (a little too obviously), "I think you're right."

A giggle echoed throughout the ballroom, high and creepy. Lumi jumped a bit, startled, and whispered, "What was that?!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 21, 2021 18:01:20  #137

Phantom actually managed to keep pretty quiet, but he laughed slightly under his breath.

March 21, 2021 18:47:08  #138

"A ghost!" Went the answer, too loudly for sure this time. Kradly quickly motioned for Lumi to enter the room more.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 22, 2021 14:00:33  #139

Phantom heard the others and almost got out of his hiding place to see what was going on, but out of respect for Echo he stayed put.

March 24, 2021 12:45:20  #140

Lumi did so, heading slowly to the center of the ballroom. Francis and Silence, who was nearby and heard Kradly, entered behind them.

Francis whispered, much more quiet then the twins, "You guys serious? A ghost?"

Lumi nodded, keeping the camera pointed at the piano.

Adrik, at the moment, is having the time of his little robotic life. He watched the three in the ballroom from the shadows. Maybe he should go get Father? They have guests, of course, and Father wouldn't want them to go without tea. Buuuut, they seemed so interesting! He kind of wanted to stand there forever and watched people. Well, maybe not forever, because Adrik would probably miss dressing up in pretty clothes. Also talking to Father, too, would be something he would miss, along with reading. But at the moment, he wanted to watch the random people for a while!

Echo started opening random doors, she was too far from Phantom now, but she did open the door of the kitchen. She entered the kitchen for a little bit, but didn't search around. She left, and André was safe in his hiding spot. For now, anyway.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 28, 2021 14:03:32  #141

Boop

March 29, 2021 00:48:59  #142

"Yeah, a ghost!" Kradly realized too late that he should probably have spoken in a softer voice. "Something played the piano. And laughed too."

André slowly let out the breath he was holding in once he heard Echo leave. He crept close to the border of his hiding place to hear any sounds that could tell of the goddess's current position.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 29, 2021 22:12:11  #143

"Holy (beeeeeep)," Silence whispered, eyes wide with excitement.

Francis got a bit closer to the piano, taking slow steps without a sound.

André could probably hear Echo humming happily, walking a bit further into the hallway. She's starting to open every door she goes near. In fact, she peeks into the room the Tall Three and Francis were in, but didn't enter.

Adrik threw a piece of jewelry across the room from behind the group so they wouldn't see it. It hit the wall opposite of Adrik with a noticeable thud! It was pretty far from him. Adrik was happy his throwing skills were so good!

Lumi jumped, his head darting to look at the area the jewelry had hit.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 31, 2021 14:39:36  #144

Phantom peeked out of his closet so he could see where Echo was.

April 3, 2021 12:07:36  #145

Echo was near, opening some doors nearby. She was humming happily, saying every once in a while, "Open, close! Open, close!" She getting closer to Phantom.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 3, 2021 12:09:33  #146

Phantom had quickly shut the door to his closet, but he wasn't careful enough and the door made a light clicking sound.

April 3, 2021 12:19:31  #147

"Ope- huh?" Echo had heard the sound. She turned a bit, trying to figure out which door it came from. She opened a door next to the closet Phantom is in, saying, "Hello?"

André could hear someone enter the kitchen, walking around a bit.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

April 3, 2021 12:23:51  #148

Phantom pressed himself as far back into the closet as possible, not daring to even breathe. I mean, technically if he's in his ghost form he doesn't need to breathe, but right now he isn't, so he still needs oxygen. I wonder how long he can hold his breath for.

April 3, 2021 21:40:10  #149

Kradly ran very stealthily towards the place the jewelry had fallen. It was probably the work of a ghost, he thought!

Meanwhile, André had begun to relax a bit. He tensed up once he heard footsteps.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

April 4, 2021 22:06:34  #150

"What's over there?" Lumi whispered loudly to Kradly.

Echo closed the door and stood still for a bit, listening for any sounds. She tiptoed over to Phantom's closet, careful to not make any noise as she looked around the hallway.

The footsteps didn't leave the room, but instead it sounded like whoever was in the kitchen was starting to pull out something, like perhaps a pan or pot. Was someone starting to cook?

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera