HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2021 15:52:55  #91

Re: Haunted Mansion Rumour?

"Chaaaarge!" Lumi laughed.

Silence nodded at Phantom and reassured, "It's all chill, dude!" They gave a thumbs up. Then Silence said to André, "Okay, okay, I must agree with that, little dude! You have beaten me in a test of speed!" Their tone is approving of this fact.

Well, with Kradly and Lumi going full speed to the mansion's door, it would be best for André to move out of the way. Actually, if the twins try to enter, it's most likely that Lumi will hit his head on the door frame (because both twins are equally tall), even if Kradly slows down to open the door. Which will be pretty funny, ngl.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

February 22, 2021 01:18:08  #92

Kradly either ignored the doorframe or simple miscalculated. Oof. Anyways, there he goes! Running through the door with Lumi on his back!

André hopped to the side soon enough. He didn't want to get bulldozed by a pair of funny guys (literally his thoughts). Instead, he skipped over to Silence and offered a fist bump.

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (February 22, 2021 01:18:36)

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 22, 2021 16:48:40  #93

Phantom watched silently as the twins raced towards the door. "So you guys are always like this?"

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 22, 2021 18:29:01  #94

Silence grinned, "Hell yea!" while giving André a fist bump. 

Francis answered Phantom with a toothy smile, a bit of a mischievous glint in his gentle eyes (perhaps he, instead of Kradly, calculated what was about to happen to Lumi), "Oh, no, we get even worse, dude. Watch them enter." 

3...2...1... B O N K! 

Lumi hit his head off of the door frame as he and his twin entered the mansion. He held on tight to Kradly, despite the force of sudden impact to his head. Instead of crying out in pain, Lumi laughed hysterically. Good thing the boy has high pain tolerance! In fact, he probably (more than likely, actually) didn't feel any pain at all. 

Francis and Silence both looked pretty amused by this, Alma looked surprised, Echo didn't really have much of an expression, Malaika hid her laugh with a cough, and Apollo had caught everything on recording. 

Alois joked, "Oh! Watch out for the door frame!" 

Lumi giggled, "A bit late late warning, isn't it!?" 

Now that the door is presumably open, the group can see inside the mansion.

The first room has an open coat closet to the left, the doors of it being the sliding type as to not take up space. There isn't much in it except for some older-looking, expensive jackets with golden buttons. The jackets look well taken care of, but have a sense of worn. It looks a bit dusty in there. 

To the right is a large, broken mirror, all the glass shards still attached to the cracked silver behind it. The mirror's frame is rather extravagant, beautifully made with some crystal jewels embedded to the black metal. 

There is a large rug in the entrance room, covering it's old, wooden flooring. The rug itself looks old, possibly seeing some better years before as it's corners and edges are tattered, but clean. The wooden flooring looks polished, clean as well. 

The wallpaper is definitely old, having a fancy flower pattern that one would see at their grandparents' house. It's white with pale, faded, green and pink flowers and leaves. None of it looks torn or dirty, though, except for the area around the broken mirror. 

There is a small crystal chandelier hanging above, it's lights off. It seems the only light that is given is from the opening of the mansion and some light from an open door on the left. 

Speaking of doors, there are two visible at the moment other than the entrance. The one on the left, as said before, is open. The light coming from it doesn't seem to be from a lightbulb, but is perhaps the dim, cloudy light of the sun. Perhaps the windows are not being covered in there? It's hard to see what is in that room at the moment, as no one is really in the mansion yet other than Kradly and Lumi. 

The second door to the right is close to the entrance door. It is closed, and is a sliding door like the closet. Perhaps it's another closet? 

Straight ahead is a hallway that is cut off to a sharp turn to the right. It's hard to see down it at the moment, as there isn't much light. 

Maybe someone should find the light switch? 

The Narrator will give more information on certain details if a character inspects something or if asked to give more detail. 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 22, 2021 18:40:42  #95

((XD))

Of all possible reactions, Kradly just burst out laughing pretty loudly. "Sorry Lumi-- not sorry!" He pushed at his twin's as a sort of signal to get down. "I bet that doorframe decreased its height on purpose, haha!"
"Let's find a switch before anyone else, alright?" Krad whispered while glancing around.

André had turned just in time to watch the impact happen. He giggled.
"They're crazy! That's funny!"

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 22, 2021 18:50:06  #96

Lumi jumped down from his brother's back, making sure to mess up Kradly's hair as he did so (he would say it was an accident if asked). Lumi raised his eyebrows up and down quickly as to signal that he agreed with the competitive plan. Quickly, he felt along the walls and quickly started heading into the dark hallway. 

Now that Lumi's heading into the hallway, his forehead is noticeably glowing neon colour where his head hit the doorframe. Silence noticed this and cackled. 

Echo somehow had slipped by and randomly started playing with the coat closet's door, happily mumbling as she slid the door back and forth, "Open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close-" 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 22, 2021 20:42:48  #97

Phantom wandered around, looking for some sort of light switch. They laughed softly when they noticed Echo in the closet. He made his way over to her. "What're you doing?" he asked softly. 

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 22, 2021 21:04:22  #98

She slowly looked up at Phantom and smiled, "Open-close! Maybe the ghosts will want to play peek-a-boo, so I'm opening and closing the door so they know I will play." She looked back into the closet and added, "I don't think it's working. Maybe all the ghosts are adults?" 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 22, 2021 21:27:27  #99

"I'll play with you if the ghosts won't," Phantom offered. I mean, he's technically a ghost as well, but eh.

February 22, 2021 22:13:43  #100

Echo gasped quietly, nodding, "Yay! I like playing!" She doesn't feel like Phantom is any threat, especially with her "older siblings" around, so maybe that's why she's warming up to him very quickly. 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 22, 2021 22:24:17  #101

The demigod didn't even try to fix his hair lol.
He's actually more focused on checking out the scond closed door, since maybe a light switch was hiding behind it.

"It'd be boring if all the ghosts are adults and don't wanna play," André said from behind Echo. Looks like he did enter the mansion. Right after, he added, "But can ghosts be kids too?"

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 22, 2021 23:37:51  #102

The sliding door Kradly was investigating seemed a bit dented as if something had hit it, possibly kicked it. It did seem to slide open fine, though, other than the slight bumps it did when being pushed open. The closet it revealed (the Narrator is assuming Kradly opened the closet. If not, then ignore this part until he or someone else does lol) was a bit bigger than the coat closet from before. Inside it was hard to see, but there is a possibility that Kradly could make out some boxes and shoes. Maybe he should feel around the walls for the switch? 

Echo nodded in agreement with André's statement. 

Alma, who was nearby watching everyone for safety reasons, answered (rather akwardly), "Well, yes, children can be ghosts." He didn't add the fact that said children would have died to become ghosts. 

Francis and Silence had left to investigate the first door's room. 

The sound of Lumi running into a wall could be heard before he scurried back to his brother's side, deciding to stay close to Kradly so they could find the switch together. 

Last edited by Echo (February 23, 2021 16:36:16)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 23, 2021 16:34:32  #103

Phantom straightened up, grinning. "What do you wanna play?"

February 23, 2021 16:37:50  #104

"Uhhhmmm... maybe tag? Or hide-and-seek?" Echo said, putting a finger on her cheek as she thought. 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 23, 2021 18:37:17  #105

"Hide-and-seek tag?" Phantom suggested. Why not both?

February 24, 2021 19:51:34  #106

Echo nodded, "That would be fun!" 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 25, 2021 03:23:26  #107

Alright, so Kradly did check the hidden closet as well. Another chance to find the light switch!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 25, 2021 14:01:21  #108

"Do you want to hide first? I'll hide if you want to find me."

February 28, 2021 08:13:22  #109

"You can hide first," Echo nodded. "I'm real good at finding, though!"

Kradly might be able to see a slight outline of a light switch on the right wall of the closet, very close to the door.

Lumi peeked inside from behind Kradly.

Last edited by Echo (February 28, 2021 08:14:42)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 28, 2021 08:50:54  #110

"It would be neat to be a ghost," Andrè thought out loud.

Kradly noticed the outline thing. "Aha, I think this is it."

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 28, 2021 12:07:05  #111

Echo nodded in agreement with Andrè, "I think so too, especially going through walls!"

Lumi squinted and said, "Oh, really? Turn it on!" He sounded excited over the fact that Kradly found the light switch.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 28, 2021 13:00:41  #112

"Alright, close your eyes and count to twenty, and I'll go hide, got it?" Phantom figured he wouldn't use his invisibility. Even though it would be a fun prank, he didn't really want to make the game unfun for Echo.

March 2, 2021 10:41:03  #113

(bops)

March 2, 2021 16:34:26  #114

(I'm waiting for Spec to reply)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 2, 2021 19:47:37  #115

Kradly reached out to press the switch. "We've won," he whisper-exclaimed with a triumphant grin.

"Can I play too?" André asked Phantom.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 3, 2021 12:11:07  #116

Phantom shrugged. "I don't see why not, if Echo's okay with it." He looked over at her. "What do you think?"

March 3, 2021 16:04:12  #117

Assuming Kradly flicked the switch on, the lights in the first hallway and closet the twins were in turned on! Yay!

Lumi clapped, "We won!"

Echo nodded frantically and smiled, "I think more people means the game will be more fun!"

Apollo left the hallway and went to the room Silence and Francis were in.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

March 3, 2021 19:36:20  #118

Phantom smiled. She had a point.

March 4, 2021 16:14:17  #119

"Heck yeah!" Kradly offered Lumi a high-five.

Andrè hopped on one foot. "Okay, okay! Let's go hide!" He told Echo.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

March 4, 2021 17:28:59  #120

Phantom was...already gone. Hiding, presumably.

Board footera