HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2021 10:27:16  #61

Re: Haunted Mansion Rumour?

"Are you guys going to even live that long?" Phantom asked, understandably concerned.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 16, 2021 11:07:02  #62

"Hopefully!" Apollo said. "I would be a pretty sucky god if I didn't."

"Add in a thousand years for telling someone you're a god!" Silence screeched. "You can't just do that all willy-nilly and tell a stranger!"

Says the person who invited random strangers to go into a supposedly haunted mansion with them.

"Huuuh, I'm not?" Apollo tilted his head back a bit, grinning sleepily. "I don't see any problem with it, there's no law stating I can't."

Malaika sighed something about Apollo being reckless.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

February 16, 2021 11:55:21  #63

Kradly went to pat Apollo's back. "You need some sleep, man."

"He's a god?" André pointed at Apollo before remembering that point at people is rude. "You don't look like a god. Gods are more... different."

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 16, 2021 12:50:44  #64

Apollo laughed to Kradley, "Probably!" He then looked down at André and asked, "How do you believe gods to look like?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 16, 2021 14:50:00  #65

The kid made a motion with his hands. "More... more impressive. Shiny? And big!" André grinned at Apollo. "I saw a god once! He didn't look like you."

Kradly snickered softly.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 16, 2021 17:28:15  #66

"W-Well, many gods have different looks to them," Apollo defended himself, a bit offended. "In the form I have now, I just... I just look more human than most gods, that's all! You have to agree that I'm beautiful, right?"

"Narcissist~" Silence whiserpedly sang-songed. "Can't even comprehend how he doesn't look shiny~"

Apollo made a face at Silence who mockingly made a face back, both of them being very much like a couple of children trying to one-up the other. They continued to make faces at each other, each expression becoming more and more ridiculous.

The group is very close to the mansion now, but not yet in front of it.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 17, 2021 16:52:34  #67

"I know a deity," Phantom said. "They're very different from Apollo."

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

February 17, 2021 21:35:06  #68

"It is rude to make faces like that," André began to say, suddenly becoming 'polite' for who knows what reason, but Phantom's comment distracted him.
"What's that deity like? Shiny? Is that deity shiny?"

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 18, 2021 17:32:46  #69

"Nah, they're not shiny. Come to think of it, the other deities I've seen aren't very shiny either. They can look pretty normal, actually."

February 18, 2021 17:35:35  #70

Apollo nodded frantically, "Yes! Exactly!" 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 19, 2021 15:12:37  #71

"So they don't look scary, either," concluded André. He went to Apollo and asked, "Are you a good god?"

Kradly chose to walk next to his twin.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 19, 2021 15:40:50  #72

"Yes, a very good god," Apollo nodded, smiling.

Lumi allows this, cracking his knuckles while in thought. They glow neon yellow, like weird glow sticks.

They are now in front of the mansion and its gates! Because the Narrator can't remember the description of it from a different thread, other than it looks old, there isn't much to say about it. The lights on the inside are off, and there isn't any sign of there being any life.

Alois pulled on the large black gates, which responded with a small creek. It was easy to pull open, it seemed, and most definitely wasn't locked. Makes sense if no one lives there, obviously.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 19, 2021 16:56:27  #73

Phantom took his hand out of his pocket and rubbed the gate as he passed it with his hand. "Seems pretty old," he commented.

February 19, 2021 18:40:12  #74

André took the first opportunity he could to squirm past everyone and enter the gate. He turned around and hopped while waiting for the rest, grinning with excitement.

"Yup, so it should have at least a couple ghosts," said Kradly. "I mean, aren't ghosts found in old deserted places?"

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 19, 2021 18:58:32  #75

"Sometimes," Alma nodded, his fingers tracing some rust on the gate before passing by it. 

Francis studied the mansion as he walked past the gate, squinting his eyes. He had his "I'm gonna totally paint this on a portrait later" look on his face. 

Lumi grinned, "Kradly, take a pic with me!" The teen held his phone up, having the camera on selfie mode. 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 19, 2021 19:55:40  #76

Phantom wiped off his hand and replaced it into his pocket. He looked around curiously.

February 19, 2021 21:41:37  #77

"Sure thing."
Kradly went next to Lumi, standing a bit on tiptoe so as to look taller in the picture.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 19, 2021 22:05:28  #78

Lumi immediately put his arm around Kradly's shoulders and also stood on his tiptoes, pushing his brother down a bit to also appear taller. He started rapidly taking shakey photos as his balance was crap. 

Silence, much like André, was racing ahead of everyone. They kept going back over to Francis after a bit. 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 19, 2021 22:09:00  #79

The child took Silence's running as some kind of challenge and immediately started off after them.

Meanwhile, Kradly poked the side of Lumi's neck to get him down again.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 19, 2021 22:21:32  #80

Silence, taking André's running as a challenge, screamed, "fIRST ONE TO TOUCH THE DOOR  W I N S!" Echo suddenly darted off, following. 

Lumi laughed and squirmed, but retaliated the attack by pulling Kradly into a rather pathetic chokehold, yelling, "SUPER AWESOME REVENGE ATTACK!" He nearly dropped his phone in the process, but managed to snap more selfies. 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 20, 2021 10:47:36  #81

"BET!"
André chased Silence, though of course he couldn't be as fast as them. But for someone with short legs, he's pretty quick!

Kradly just began laughing and reached for Lumi's phone, willing to flip his twin over if he resisted any longer.
"You don't know how to take pictures. Give it here!"

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 20, 2021 11:48:19  #82

Just before the group reached the door, Phantom opened it and walked out from inside the house. How the heck did he get there? He stepped to the side so he wouldn't get in the way of the people racing towards it.

Last edited by Basket Cat (February 20, 2021 11:48:34)

February 20, 2021 12:40:59  #83

Seeing Phantom open the door from the inside caused Silence to trip and fall, scraping their knees against the ground. They were top full of adrenaline and excitement to feel much, though, so they jumped back up. This fall had given André time to speed ahead because it took Silence a moment on the ground to regain some composure.

Lumi let Kradly take his phone, but as soon as his twin had a good hold on it, Lumi tried to jump up onto Kradly. It was partly a failed attempt, so the teen dangled and latched onto his twin's side/part of his back. Good thing both twins are pretty strong and Lumi's high metabolism makes him pretty light.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 20, 2021 13:01:47  #84

Phantom immediately went over to Silence, "Hey, are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you or...or anything..."

February 20, 2021 13:29:53  #85

By the time Phantom was over, Francis had forced Silence to sit down so he could put band-aids on their knees.

Silence looked up and grinned, "Haha! It's fine! Luckily, Francey Pants here brings band-aids everywhere!"

They ruffled Francis' hair, in which Francis smiled as he put kid's band-aid patches on Silence's knees. They were very cute band-aids with pretty and colourful patterns and designs on them.

Silence looked up at Phantom again and said, "Ya only startled me, so it's all good! But, like, dude! Your teleportation is super cool!"

Ah, they assumed Phantom teleported, which makes sense.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 20, 2021 16:20:26  #86

Phantom looked mildly surprised at the use of the word "teleportation."

"Yeah, I guess you could call it that."

February 20, 2021 22:14:48  #87

Between laughs, Kradly made a failed attempt to imitate a lenny face.
"Piggyback ride it is, eh?" He dashed for the door right after saying that. Or he tried to, since it was awkward to run while tipping to the side.

"I won!" André exclaimed while fistpumping. "You got scared and got slow!'

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

February 20, 2021 23:24:24  #88

Lumi made a mix between a thrilled shriek and a sound of "Wheee!" He made sure to hold on tight to Kradly.

Silence's head snapped up from André's comment and refused in a childish tone, "Nuh-uh! I totally didn't, like, get scared or anything!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

February 21, 2021 13:56:58  #89

"I want it known that I had no intentional interference and sabotage of your race," Phantom said.

February 21, 2021 14:13:16  #90

"Yeahhh! Here we go!" 
Kradly made his way to the door, maybe planning to open it and get inside with Lumi before anyone else did.

André gave a little spin. "I still won!"

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera