GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2021 08:24:06  #1

Haunted Mansion Rumour?

So, the setting is nearby the mansion some blocks down. The sky is dark with clouds, blotting out the sunlight and filling the sky with a cold grey. Equal with the colour, the temperature was as well cold, nipping the tips of the ears and noses of anyone outside. 

The Narrator would usually say "it was eerily quiet", but that would be a huge lie. Silence made sure that would be a huge lie because they're talking extremely loud. 

"I wonder how many people will come!" Silence basically screamed. They were wearing a shirt that read "All these ghosts, yet I still can't find a Boo!". 

Francis, wearing an equally funny ghost pun shirt ("I hope ghosts believe in me!"), replied through a sip from a Caprisun, "Didn't you invite a lot of people we don't know?" 

"YEP!" 

Lumi, who had a shirt that read "I Boo-lieve!", said, "Hmm... wouldn't that seem really suspicious though?! People might think we're murders!" 

Silence grinned, "That's their problems!" 

Malaika commented, "Still quite as reckless as usual..." 

Malaika had shown up with Echo, both of them wearing warmer clothing appropriate for the temperature. Echo had a knitted hat that looked cartoonishly like a ghost. 

Silence yelled, "Hell yea!" 

Alois didn't say anything, but he suppressed a laugh at how Silence dodged the jacket Alma thrown at them.

Rose Man was struggling to get Silence, Francis, and Lumi into some jackets as the three kept moving around too much. Of course, they were doing this on purpose, so Alma was getting a bit exasperated at the teens. They needed jackets on, gosh darn it! It was too cold for just t-shirts! 

Echo quietly played with the end of Malaika's long scarf, humming a bit. 

So, basically, the scene is freaking chaotic. Good luck to anyone joining because the whole gang is here! 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 26, 2021 09:24:47  #2

Re: Haunted Mansion Rumour?

Kradly's idea of a funny t-shirt was slightly different, as his read '#squadghouls'.
"I really hope they hurry up coming! Seriously, I think we're all pretty excited to get to the main event," the demigod commented cheerily while cracking his knuckles. To Lumi, he mentioned, "Yo, why'd you think people would think us murderers? We're not murderers."

A child watched the group from a safe distance away, perking up at Kradly's last comment.
Who knows how he got his hands on an invitation...

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

January 26, 2021 09:33:57  #3

Lumi answered while popping his neck, "Because it would be totally creepy if some stranger just invited me to a random location! Wouldn't your first thought be that someone was trying to kill you? Of course, we're not murderers, but the peeps we invited don't know that!" 

Silence ruffled Lumi's already messy hair, saying, "Maybe it's part of the plan! We need people that are bold enough to come! If they can push past the concept of the possibility we're murderers, then they're totally ready to see some ghosts!" 

Alma was able to force a jacket onto Silence as they talked. Lumi moved out of the way before Alma could put one on him, though. 

Lumi grinned, "Whoa! I didn't think of it like that!" 

Malaika almost said something but kept it to herself. 

Echo said, "I hope the ghosts are nice." 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 26, 2021 09:41:56  #4

"Well, I think it'd be cool," Kradly replied to Lumi's comment. "But, yeah! We want to see ghosts!"
He was kind of grateful that his bandana kept his neck somewhat warm, because he certainly wasn't planning on putting on a jacket. Not now, at least.

"Hey! I'm ready to see some ghosts!" Someone ran up to Alma and pulled at his shirt/jacket. "Puffy hair man! Hello again!"

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

January 26, 2021 09:47:57  #5

(OH MY GODS IT'S THAT ONE LOST KID FROM THAT ONE THREAD- HELLO YOUNG ONE-) 

Alma stopped his pursuit towards Lumi to look down at the kid and smile. 

"Hello! It's nice to see you again!" 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 26, 2021 10:01:26  #6

((ùwú))

"Huh? A kid?" Kradly stared at Silence. "Why did you invite a kid? Isn't that child too young to, y'know, go to a haunted mansion?"

"I'm not too young! I'm very brave, someone told me that before! And who are you? Friends?" He put his hands into his hoodie's pockets.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

January 26, 2021 10:10:12  #7

Silence shrugged, "I maybe, perhaps, probably, more than likely did not think about age when giving invitations." 

Alma nodded to the kid, "Yep, they're all friends. Well, most of them are." By the "most of them are", he was probably referring to how hard Malaika was giving Silence a disapproving look.

"Yep! The most friendly friends to ever friend in our fffffffreakin' lives!" Silence caught themself before they could use a heavy curse in front of such a young child. They sweat dropped. 

Echo silently stared at the kid, wondering if she should say hello or not. Maybe she would wave, Echo decided, if she caught the kid's eye. 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 26, 2021 19:14:23  #8

Phantom appeared to have gotten an invitation, because they were also there. They stayed it bit away from the group of people gathering.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

January 26, 2021 19:21:51  #9

"Having friends is good," said the child, looking around at the faces. "And I'm happy to acquire the invitation!" Emphasis on the italicized word. He must like the sound of that word.

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

January 26, 2021 19:41:33  #10

Echo had quickly waved in greeting to the kid when he looked over at her. 

"Aquire?" Alma thought about how he phrased his sentence but didn't bring up the concept that the kid stole the invitation. 

Alma quickly nodded right after, "I agree, having friends is very good. Especially when they wear their jackets." He gave a look to Francis, Lumi, and Kradly. 

Echo noticed Phantom and quickly latched herself to Malaika, staring at them in curiosity. Malaika didn't seem to notice Echo grabbing hold of her arm, probably used to it. 

Apollo suddenly ran up to the group, out of breath. 

"The beautiful... Apollo is here! I'm totally not late!" he huffed with a smile. He was wearing a t-shirt that read "Bootiful" with a little cartoon ghost under the lettering. He, unlike some certain teens, was wearing a jacket. Alma approved of it. 

Apollo was carrying a large recording camera, which must be to record anything that would happen in the mansion. 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 26, 2021 20:24:17  #11

Phantom noticed Echo watching him, smiled, and waved at her.

Last edited by Basket Cat (January 26, 2021 20:24:25)

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

January 26, 2021 20:32:20  #12

Echo blinked a few times before waving back. 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 26, 2021 20:35:20  #13

Honestly, this kid should pay more attention to his grammar. And heaven knows who the invitation he has at the moment originally belonged to.
"I'm wearing a hoodie jacket," he stated proudly and pulled at the strings of his camo hoodie.

Kradly almost giggled unashamedly at Alma's comment. "Come on, we'll be fine."

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

January 27, 2021 16:37:47  #14

Deciding that his presence would not be intrusive, Phantom walked over to the group, presumably to wait for whatever was supposed to happen.

January 27, 2021 17:59:52  #15

Alma praised the kid, "And it's very good that you are, it's chilly enough that you might get a bit sick if you don't." He glanced up at Kradly, directing the emphasis at him as if rebutting his statement about being fine.

Echo said to Phantom quietly, "Hello."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 27, 2021 18:47:59  #16

"Hi." Phantom said, careful not to be too loud and startle her. "What's your name?"

January 28, 2021 22:35:32  #17

"Alright, fine, I yield," Kradly told Alma while raising his arms slightly as if in surrender. "Hand over the jacket, please."

The smaller child turned around when he heard Phantom's voice. "Hi! Who are you?" He greeted. "Are you also here and ready to see some ghosts?"

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

January 29, 2021 06:59:19  #18

Echo replied to Phantom, "I'm Echo." and then nodded at the questions aimed towards Phantom.

Alma grinned while handing a jacket over to Kradly, happy with his victory. All that was left was Lumi and Francis...

Last edited by Echo (January 29, 2021 19:39:12)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 29, 2021 12:02:25  #19

(I can't wait for Phantom to walk through a wall and then come back and tell them that there aren't any ghosts in the next room)

"My name's Phantom," he replied. He grinned. "Funny, right?"

January 29, 2021 19:41:21  #20

(Silence just loses their mind- XD)

Echo smiled and nodded.

Alma almost was able to put a jacket on Lumi, but Lumi ducked out of the way.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 29, 2021 19:44:12  #21

"So, ghost hunting!" Phantom said. "Ever done it before?"

January 29, 2021 19:48:16  #22

There was multiple responses of "no" from all of the Narrator's OCs over here, except for Alois and Alma who has their replies of "yeah".

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 29, 2021 20:07:59  #23

"I've done it once or twice," Phantom said. "It's been a while though, so I thought I'd come!"

January 30, 2021 19:10:33  #24

(boop)

January 30, 2021 19:22:10  #25

(I'm waiting for Spec to reply)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 31, 2021 14:48:08  #26

"They say ghosts are scary," the small boy mentioned rather nonchalantly, "so I want to see one with my eyes!"

Kradly put on his jacket while observing his twin's efforts to avoid Alma. "Can't say I've looked for ghosts. But there's always a first time, right?" 

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

January 31, 2021 14:51:24  #27

"Ghosts aren't necessarily scary," Phantom said thoughtfully. "I suppose it depends on what you see. Sometimes they look like normal people."

January 31, 2021 15:26:10  #28

Alois nodded, "Yeah, usually they look like what they did before they die. The ones I've seen were mostly humans, so I'd expect that the ones we're about to see are also human."

Alma was finally able to catch Lumi and put a jacket on him, which was a bit of a struggle. But, finally, in the end Lumi was now wearing a jacket.

Francis stayed far away from Alma, watching with an almost smug aura of being the last of the four teens to not have a jacket on.

Alma added in, reflecting on his experiences, "I suppose some ghosts can be scary, though, especially if they're aggressive, but they usually become aggressive if you upset them somehow."

"Would asking a ghost on a date upset them?" Silence joked.

Alois gave them a weird look.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 31, 2021 15:31:51  #29

Kradly shrugged. "Why would you even wanna ask a ghost on a date?"

"Well, I don't think ghosts are scary!" 
Brave kid?

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ

January 31, 2021 15:44:35  #30

"Because what if they're super cute and nice?! They could be a potential romantic partner, couldn't they?!" Silence crossed their arms, grinning wildly at the idea. Oh gods, they're definitely going to try to ask a ghost out now.

Apollo nodded approvingly at the kid while fixing the camera, "That's good to hear, we need some brave people for this!"

Silence yelled, "Hell yea we do!"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera