GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2022 20:26:00  #3271

Re: {Cooking Up Chaos}º{Chat thread for Specter and Eliza}

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

The Punkish module is so strangely absurd to me that I can't help but love it

Miku IS a queen what are you talking about xD I get the feeling that she's pretty sweet-tempered for the most part but she's a bit narcissistic kind of like how she's portrayed in World is Mine

Ah well you see

I initially gave her Matryoshka Gumi's jacket as a joke but then I liked how it looked lol and the markings under her eyes are based off Gumi's and Neru's logo thing

the hands in the second picture were so hard to do it took me an hour and a half just to draw that whole thing

also why is it that every character I make who has a red jacket ends up with green pants w h y

Oooooh nice, she gives me some Little Red Riding Hood vibes haha, and I love that Matryoshka aesthetic! The music vid for that song is crazy colorful and I just like the nonsense lyrics xD. Cute pose btw, really like the thumbs.

Dunno, perhaps you like that color combination? XD

ooo you're right, yeah I can see the Little Red Riding Hood vibes too! I based the pose off of one of the poses in the video :DD the thumbs were so hard I swear

perhaps xD

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

December 19, 2022 20:27:29  #3272

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

oh and I've considered the idea that Miku's primary stand ability is that she can say pretty much anything and people will believe her (except some other stand users probably)

Hmmm yeah that could work, but it probably has to be a little more specific for it to work as a stand ability. Actually it reminds me of a fanmade stand I read in a fanfic, would you like me to elaborate on how it worked?

Mmmm what was her stand name again?

yes explain

Ghost Rule! The song's also where I got inspiration for her design

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

December 19, 2022 20:27:52  #3273

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

Jodeci wears headphones constantly too

YASSSSS she be fitting in the aesthetic of a music themed universe

YASSSSS

December 20, 2022 13:33:42  #3274

every time I draw Jodeci she starts looking more like Dio help

December 22, 2022 08:57:07  #3275

Basket Cat wrote:

ooo you're right, yeah I can see the Little Red Riding Hood vibes too! I based the pose off of one of the poses in the video :DD the thumbs were so hard I swear

perhaps xD

Yeah I remember it! I used to like really like the song so obviously I remember the video as well
I still like the song but now the range of music I listen to has widened so I don't have to loop the one song again and again lol

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

December 22, 2022 09:38:30  #3276

I have recently become obsessed with it considering I listened to it a lot working on my research paper also i want Gumi's hoodie GIMME

haha same

oh yeah also I posted a picture of Miku on my art thread 👀

December 22, 2022 16:41:35  #3277

Basket Cat wrote:

yes explain

Okay so I don't really remember the name, but the effect was basically charmspeak in which the person affected would do anything the user said. It triggered when the target was paying attention to the user, be it visual or auditory (dunno if that's a word), and covering one's ears clearly didn't work. The way they went about defeating the user was by like just... not looking at her, and listening to something else, so it was quite tricky. 
Honestly when I first read through it I was flabbegasted because, how can an antagonist have something so OP? But then it had  specific counter and even though it'd be hard to attack someone while not paying attention to them, it's not impossible. Btw the stand itself wasn't really made for battle bc its main strength was its ability.

Alright, thanks for reminding me hehe

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

December 22, 2022 16:42:33  #3278

Basket Cat wrote:

I have recently become obsessed with it considering I listened to it a lot working on my research paper also i want Gumi's hoodie GIMME

haha same

oh yeah also I posted a picture of Miku on my art thread 👀

Hoodies rock ngl

Ooh cool! I'll go check it out in a while.
Sorry for the late reply lol I kept the tab open since morning bc I had to go do stuff, house cleaning and all that so I'm just returning to my reply.

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

December 22, 2022 16:43:20  #3279

Basket Cat wrote:

Well I mean it's not wrong or bad lol

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

December 22, 2022 16:44:30  #3280

I'm thinking about completely redesigning my character because I find his appearance way too plain and also I want something to click with his still undefined name so I'll probs be thinking about that these days. Well, next week probably, I have stuff planned out for this weekend.

I'm very tempted to give him a sort of hoodie as well so he can match with Jodeci lol

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

December 22, 2022 19:13:31  #3281

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

yes explain

Okay so I don't really remember the name, but the effect was basically charmspeak in which the person affected would do anything the user said. It triggered when the target was paying attention to the user, be it visual or auditory (dunno if that's a word), and covering one's ears clearly didn't work. The way they went about defeating the user was by like just... not looking at her, and listening to something else, so it was quite tricky. 
Honestly when I first read through it I was flabbegasted because, how can an antagonist have something so OP? But then it had  specific counter and even though it'd be hard to attack someone while not paying attention to them, it's not impossible. Btw the stand itself wasn't really made for battle bc its main strength was its ability.

Alright, thanks for reminding me hehe

isn't that kind of what we had planned for Luka's stand Night Fever? anyway it's cool

December 22, 2022 19:14:11  #3282

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

I'm thinking about completely redesigning my character because I find his appearance way too plain and also I want something to click with his still undefined name so I'll probs be thinking about that these days. Well, next week probably, I have stuff planned out for this weekend.

I'm very tempted to give him a sort of hoodie as well so he can match with Jodeci lol

GIVE HIM MATRYOSHKA MIKU'S JACKET AND USE THE PATTERNS ON HER FACE ON THE HOODIE SOMEWHERE

December 22, 2022 19:14:49  #3283

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

this is true

she paints her fingernails black

she is truly a representation of Vocaloid in the 2010s

December 22, 2022 20:21:28  #3284

Basket Cat wrote:

isn't that kind of what we had planned for Luka's stand Night Fever? anyway it's cool

It might be, the planning we did that time is kinda hazy in my mind lol
I remember we didn't fully like define the stand abilities

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

December 22, 2022 20:43:12  #3285

Basket Cat wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

GIVE HIM MATRYOSHKA MIKU'S JACKET AND USE THE PATTERNS ON HER FACE ON THE HOODIE SOMEWHERE

ooooh oooh I like this

Headcanon that they met while stealing some supplies from the same store. They picked jackets from the same rack or smthn.

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

December 22, 2022 20:43:31  #3286

Basket Cat wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

this is true

I love her

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

December 22, 2022 20:50:16  #3287

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

that's true

that's why I wrote it down >:D
it was like if there's a star mark on someone that means they're under her control

December 22, 2022 20:51:11  #3288

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

this is true

I love her

same smh

December 22, 2022 20:54:31  #3289

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

ooooh oooh I like this

Headcanon that they met while stealing some supplies from the same store. They picked jackets from the same rack or smthn.

P E R F E C T I O N

December 23, 2022 10:38:08  #3290

Basket Cat wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

that's true

it was like if there's a star mark on someone that means they're under her control

Hmmm I see I see
Anything else we noted about her? I remember my own headcanons abt the character but I think I already told you and we worked on something else

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

December 23, 2022 10:44:04  #3291

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

that's true

Hmmm I see I see
Anything else we noted about her? I remember my own headcanons abt the character but I think I already told you and we worked on something else

I remember that we decided she was going to be the main antagonist bc she was jealous or something idk most of what I remember saying was partly a joke but then again this whole thing is kind of a joke so xDD

December 23, 2022 10:50:44  #3292

Yeah I remember we established she'd be the main anteagonist, though I can't recall the motive at all lol
I think the other vocaloids were her minions or smthn too, not very sure how that works either.
I kept imagining Luka as a businessworman figure or smthn

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

December 23, 2022 10:52:10  #3293

By the way, just saw your Miku and I love her! The gradient hair is absolutely stunning, I remember really liking it the first time I saw the Ghost Rule video.

Nice new character too btw hehe

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

December 23, 2022 11:34:19  #3294

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Yeah I remember we established she'd be the main anteagonist, though I can't recall the motive at all lol
I think the other vocaloids were her minions or smthn too, not very sure how that works either.
I kept imagining Luka as a businessworman figure or smthn

yeah

I made a suggestion that she discovered she was not the thiccest of them all and went on a quest to destroy all competition but that was again mostly a joke (because Dem Legs ahjfgkslah i still have a mini crush on Luka help)

December 23, 2022 11:35:10  #3295

and the other Vocaloids were stand users who were trapped in the bubble city thing and eventually teamed up with Jodeci and Unnamed Jobro

I'll find the posts but yeah

December 23, 2022 11:36:09  #3296

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

By the way, just saw your Miku and I love her! The gradient hair is absolutely stunning, I remember really liking it the first time I saw the Ghost Rule video.

Nice new character too btw hehe

DUDE HER HAIR WAS SO HARD TO DO BUT IT WAS SO FUN

She has like this lil wing-like bits at the top for some reason and she has some super fluffy pigtails with oddly specific layering but I absolutely love them

December 23, 2022 11:39:34  #3297

iirc Len was the only one who had a super solid Stand ability lol

December 24, 2022 11:56:39  #3298

I just wanted to share this design I made for Luka via fusing her Hard Rock, Temptation, and the pink module from Luka Luka Night Fever

It's mainly Temptation with hints of the other modules which is completely my fault for liking it so much xD but I think the color palette is nice

December 26, 2022 15:38:15  #3299

OOOOOH THE SKIRT TEXTURE

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

December 26, 2022 15:42:47  #3300

Basket Cat wrote:

iirc Len was the only one who had a super solid Stand ability lol

Lol yeah I don't know if it's sad or funny that we could get a good grasp on what we wanted for him xD

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

Board footera