HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 29, 2022 18:54:13  #3211

Re: {Cooking Up Chaos}º{Chat thread for Specter and Eliza}

Basket Cat wrote:

btw me and my friend finally finished Jojo part 2

That's awesome! Have you strated pt 3 yet?

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

August 30, 2022 11:49:56  #3212

KUJAYHFGKAJGFKLI;

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

August 30, 2022 11:50:13  #3213

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

btw me and my friend finally finished Jojo part 2

That's awesome! Have you strated pt 3 yet?

not yet but hopefully soon

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

August 30, 2022 11:51:27  #3214

oh also like a week ago I showed my dad the video where those guys put localized jojo names on a tier list bc I thought he'd appreciate the names

he was laughing the whole time

September 11, 2022 23:06:01  #3215

Flaccid Pancake

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

September 12, 2022 14:52:27  #3216

f l a c c i d  p a n c a k e

October 9, 2022 16:00:31  #3217

yo Phantom lore just dropped

October 22, 2022 14:46:02  #3218

;-;

November 3, 2022 17:37:48  #3219

Basket Cat wrote:

yo Phantom lore just dropped

WHERE PLEASE TELL ME

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 3, 2022 17:38:03  #3220

Basket Cat wrote:

;-;

Dude are you doing okay?

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 3, 2022 17:40:38  #3221

By the way, I wanted to apologize for not being active and not checking in on the chat thread. I want to tell you directly though that my partial inactivity will continue for some time as I'm focusing on other things at the moment (if you want me to talk about that I will gladly do so) and so I'm limiting my roleplaying here too. Might not be as active in the community either but I will continue posting every now and then on my homethread. If you're going to share a video please tell me beforehand please because I'm having troubles with the program I use to get on here bc it crashes with youtube links.

That said, please have a good day, whenever you read this. Lots of hugs and if there's anything bothering you just feel free to talk to me even if I take time to reply.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 13, 2022 10:20:50  #3222

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

;-;

Dude are you doing okay?

No it's ok I just missed you ahfsjgk

November 13, 2022 10:22:02  #3223

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

By the way, I wanted to apologize for not being active and not checking in on the chat thread. I want to tell you directly though that my partial inactivity will continue for some time as I'm focusing on other things at the moment (if you want me to talk about that I will gladly do so) and so I'm limiting my roleplaying here too. Might not be as active in the community either but I will continue posting every now and then on my homethread. If you're going to share a video please tell me beforehand please because I'm having troubles with the program I use to get on here bc it crashes with youtube links.

That said, please have a good day, whenever you read this. Lots of hugs and if there's anything bothering you just feel free to talk to me even if I take time to reply.

First of all, it means a lot that you took the time to write this out. I figured you were just busy, but taking the time to tell me makes me feel a lot better <3
Will do

Also the Phantom lore is on a private thread between me and Echo, you should check it out if you have the chance

November 14, 2022 10:54:27  #3224

Yep, my bad for not saying it beforehand. Either way I'm trying to at least be active in private threads and my homethread for now. Taking a semi-break from roleplaying as well. 
Btw youtube links are fine as long as you don't embed the video itself. Idk still why the issue's there but thank you anyways.

HAhah sorry it's kinda funny for me to think that you're redirecting me to a private thread whn I don't usually read it, but I'll check anyways. I always love lore stuff.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 15, 2022 04:26:46  #3225

Alright, I've checked, but isn't it basically what we've talked about previously? Ab Yume and all that. Unless I missed what you were trying to direct me to xD in which case I'd appreciate your telling me what the lore is.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 15, 2022 04:42:04  #3226

Btw I've been doing some pretty cool things for my discord server. I'm not sure if you saw the vid and image I posted a couple days ago but yes I'm proud and hyped for that.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 15, 2022 04:42:21  #3227

Btw how's the JJBA watching going

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 15, 2022 17:49:07  #3228

well it's not really new to you but it's the first time its actually showed up in roleplay so I thought it was significant xDD

I have not started part 3, me and my friend got sidetracked by Spy x Family xDD

November 18, 2022 22:19:23  #3229

You mean like mentioning it to other people or actually showing up in-rp? Cause if it's the latter then I definitely wanna read up! :eyes:
Yes, character-related stuff is so fun to talk about to others, it feels like a sort of reveal so I get what you mean

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 19, 2022 09:20:37  #3230

the latter! Echo knows a little bit about it bc...Yume
ikrrr some of the best things is being able to rant about a character and having someone listen and be interested xDD

November 21, 2022 09:30:06  #3231

Actually that reminds me I haven't checked up on your roleplaying thread with Apollo haha I'll go do that in a while.
YES and it goes for things one loves, in general, and I know we care a lot about our characters so XD

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 21, 2022 17:21:03  #3232

As a writer I can confirm, I love talking about my characters xDD

November 21, 2022 20:54:07  #3233

I'm not a writer but nhfgdhfjgdf I just love talking about characters so much haha

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 22, 2022 09:21:14  #3234

fair

November 24, 2022 17:18:26  #3235

By the way how did you find Spy x Family? I think it has a cute art style so I've put it on my to-watch list (sometime in the future I will), but I wanna know your opinion haha

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 24, 2022 18:25:23  #3236

I found it on Hulu! My friend and I were scrolling and we checked it to see if they had the dub out yet (since we both prefer watching dubbed anime) and since it was we started watching it

it was possibly the best decision ever made, you should totally watch it. It has similar energy to the Saiki K dub (although I doubt there will never be a dub in existence that can come close to the glory that is the Saiki K dub, though The Devil is a Part-Timer! dub comes pretty close imo) and it's amazing

November 24, 2022 19:00:48  #3237

Wait is the one about the devil Hataraku Maou-Sama? I've seen almost all the first season but I prefer sub anime
Btw how much do you recommend Saiki K? I've heard good things about it but I wasn't too drawn to the art style so I haven't checked much on it.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 25, 2022 09:40:15  #3238

Yep, that's the one! I started watching the sub but I just couldn't do it lol I couldn't concentrate

I do like that they came up with (or at least faked) an Ente Islan language. They even use it in the dub. It was something that I wasn't expecting yet I was pleasantly surprised by it

I'm procrastinating finishing the first season bc they changed the art style for the second season and I mean it's not bad but I like the first season art style better and it looks closer to the manga imo

I'd recommend Saiki K immensely. The art style is nothing groundbreaking or anything but the entire point is just

chaos

and character interactions

if you prefer sub anime then you're in luck because they only ever dubbed the first season of it! :D

seriously tho Saiki K is probably one of the funniest anime I've ever seen. imo it 100% lives up to the standard of a comedy anime

November 25, 2022 12:03:35  #3239

Haha well I guess I'm used to watching sub so it feels weird to listen to dub. Even then dubbing VAs are very talented (most of the time, except some that just sound funny).
Ha yeah I dunno why I never finished the first season. I think I lost interest and the second season doesn't really appeal to me so, yeah, it was a fun experience but I don't plan on finishing the series.

Tbh for me art style and animation quality are very important factors when I'm choosing an anime to watch, though not in all cases (like Psycho-pass, whose art style is meh but the story is quite deep), but even then it'll influence a lot in what order I watch. Also I go by whims lol. For now I've got a bunch of anime on my to-watch list, like uhhhh once the last part of Stone Ocean drops I'm planning to watch Mob Psycho, and a friend recommended an anime named something-something-Vanitas so I'm gonna watch that as well, and uhhhhhh there's Demon Slayer, and Promised Neverland, and  Spy x Family, and Saiki K, and at some point I want to pick up Houseki no Kuni once again. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but there's a lot of material for me to go through still, years' worth I'd say because I am a slow watcher in that I tend to take breaks between series.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

November 25, 2022 13:44:21  #3240

Oooh Demon Slayer is really good! 

I mean that's fair enough...art is v important

The art style was one of the reasons I watched Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun and it turned out to be amazing and hilarious, too (you should watch it if you haven't)

And then there's me who will chew through anime at a constant rate and then be depressed for a week when I finish a long one and then find a new one lol

Board footera