GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2022 15:05:07  #3031

Re: {Cooking Up Chaos}º{Chat thread for Specter and Eliza}

can you make it

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

April 13, 2022 15:06:42  #3032

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

April 13, 2022 15:08:02  #3033

If it doesn't work lemme know

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

April 13, 2022 15:59:09  #3034

Eliza you can't just leave me hanging like that now my mind went berserk and came up with a storyline and setting

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

April 13, 2022 16:17:13  #3035

I'M SORRY MY INTERNET DIED

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

April 13, 2022 16:17:45  #3036

BUT TELL ME WHAT DID YOU COME UP WITH

April 13, 2022 16:18:04  #3037

ALSO I CAN GO BACK TO THE CHAT ROOM NOW AND HOPEFULLY MY INTERNET WON'T DIE AGAIN

April 13, 2022 18:26:57  #3038

I had fun, thanks for bearing with the chaos that is my creativity <33

April 13, 2022 18:34:49  #3039

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Wait actualy I realised couldn't you literally be Elizabeth Joestar asdkjgdfhlg

I missed this but you're still right

April 13, 2022 18:36:35  #3040

What if:

Joja Cat

Doja Cat

that was a terrible joke I'm sorry xD

April 13, 2022 18:47:29  #3041

What if Kaito's stand is just everyone starts vibing against their will 

April 13, 2022 18:47:50  #3042

wait that's sucks nevermind

April 13, 2022 19:43:59  #3043

Ok I was looking for names for my AU character and I'm really gravitated to using "Aelfrun"

It's a german name that (according to a names site I found) means "the secret of mystical powers" which if the character was a german experiment then it ties into her backstory

opinion

Last edited by Basket Cat (April 13, 2022 19:44:52)

April 14, 2022 09:23:08  #3044

Basket Cat wrote:

I had fun, thanks for bearing with the chaos that is my creativity <33

I should say the same for you lol it was crazy but it was fun xD

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

April 14, 2022 09:24:56  #3045

We should do it again lol

April 14, 2022 09:26:55  #3046

I still think Lost One's Weeping makes a good stand name

April 14, 2022 09:29:19  #3047

Basket Cat wrote:

Ok I was looking for names for my AU character and I'm really gravitated to using "Aelfrun"

It's a german name that (according to a names site I found) means "the secret of mystical powers" which if the character was a german experiment then it ties into her backstory

opinion

To be honest that name sounds way too exotic XD. Nice, but still too exotic imo.

Besides wouldn't you have to somehow fit the jojo name criteria? Even Josuke and Giorno fit it lol.
I'm sure there's several ways to do this.

Also, further elaborating on the experiment thing, it doesn't have to be a "raised in a science facility" thing (I mean it's not bad but that idea's overused imo), but I thought it could kinda be a thing in which the character gets the dna as a child and despite growing with a more or less normal life (you decide) they're still monitored and stuff

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

April 14, 2022 09:29:55  #3048

Basket Cat wrote:

We should do it again lol

We should! Next week probably though, as I'll be quite busy this weekend starting from today.

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

April 14, 2022 09:31:21  #3049

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

opinion

To be honest that name sounds way too exotic XD. Nice, but still too exotic imo.

Besides wouldn't you have to somehow fit the jojo name criteria? Even Josuke and Giorno fit it lol.

Also, further elaborating on the experiment thing, it doesn't have to be a "raised in a science facility" thing (I mean it's not bad but that idea's overused imo), but I thought it could kinda be a thing in which the character gets the dna as a child and despite growing with a more or less normal life (you decide) they're still monitored and stuff

Eh true but what IS the Jojo criteria besides having "Jo" because not all of them have that

I was just thinking they brought in some random teenager at some point and accidentally turned them into a vampire

April 14, 2022 09:32:00  #3050

Because let's face it this was Nazi Germany, they can and would (and did) use random people for experiments

April 14, 2022 09:32:33  #3051

Basket Cat wrote:

I'll check the songs again to get ideas lol

Btw I think we should develop the abilities by thinking of them as obstacles that the protags will overcome with their abilities and situation.

Also I think we should scrap the idea of Electric Angel being shared just cause I feel Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder fits Len way too well and it wouldn't vibe well with Rin

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

April 14, 2022 09:33:16  #3052

it could be as simple as the Germans wanted to experiment with the stone masks so they hauled in some kid they found on the street and used it on them

April 14, 2022 09:33:56  #3053

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

I'll check the songs again to get ideas lol

Btw I think we should develop the abilities by thinking of them as obstacles that the protags will overcome with their abilities and situation.

Also I think we should scrap the idea of Electric Angel being shared just cause I feel Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder fits Len way too well and it wouldn't vibe well with Rin

Yeah RIP

Electric Angel is sUCH A COOL NAME THO

we could just give that to Rin ig

April 14, 2022 09:35:54  #3054

If Rin's stand is Lost One's Weeping then her stand power is yeeting a guitar

April 14, 2022 09:36:02  #3055

Basket Cat wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

opinion

Eh true but what IS the Jojo criteria besides having "Jo" because not all of them have that

I was just thinking they brought in some random teenager at some point and accidentally turned them into a vampire

They all do actually!
Josuke is JoJo because of the way his name is written in kanji or smthn. Giorno is JoJo because in the manga it's stated that the "Gio" is pronounced as "Jo" in Italian bc the "J" doesn't exist (also his name got changed because of inmigration or something so it still works). And Jotaro and Jolyne are JoJo because their last name is KuJO and y'know how name order in Japanese works.

Lol
But like I mean you don't have to necessarily be a vampire, your character could just have some weird traits that would be associated with vampires and you can give them a weird liking for the taste of blood or smthn?

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

April 14, 2022 09:39:25  #3056

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Basket Cat wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

They all do actually!
Josuke is JoJo because of the way his name is written in kanji or smthn. Giorno is JoJo because in the manga it's stated that the "Gio" is pronounced as "Jo" in Italian bc the "J" doesn't exist (also his name got changed because of inmigration or something so it still works). And Jotaro and Jolyne are JoJo because their last name is KuJO and y'know how name order in Japanese works.

Lol
But like I mean you don't have to necessarily be a vampire, your character could just have some weird traits that would be associated with vampires and you can give them a weird liking for the taste of blood or smthn?

That's true *thonk* hhhhhhhh ideas then

I think I like the idea of a vampire just because vampires cool but it also automatically presents a lot of conflicts for the character. If she's a vampire, she has to figure out how to stay safe from sunlight, how to not eat people when she can avoid it, all types of stuff. Plus the fact that she would be literally immortal and for a teen that would simultaneously be the best and worst thing ever

April 14, 2022 09:49:21  #3057

To be fair vampires in JJBA are always antagonists, as their very nature goes against what the protagonists want (to protect humanity in different ways)

Specter
Your loyal Saint 🌹
Totally not an 
Imposter.

April 14, 2022 09:49:49  #3058

sUbvErSiOn oF eXpEcTaTiONs iDk

April 14, 2022 09:55:53  #3059

yeah ok so the only way that would work is if she weren't a hero

which is possible but that's also...not how stories work???? ig?????

April 14, 2022 09:56:27  #3060

Also I found some cool names on the internet

Board footera