GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2021 19:11:02  #121

Re: [@Specter] Lol for New Year's we get yet another thread...

"Just draping it on the chair is fine," he instructs. "Do it carefully or stray strands might fall. Or if you want, you can shake it here before I take this away." With that, he gestures vaguely to the wrap that he used to catch the hair before.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 12, 2021 01:13:00  #122

Dion chose to shake the cape over the wrap and then put it onto the chair.
He stared at Rai's cleaning work for a few seconds.
"Do you need help?"

Specter
Never mind the rising light
There's no sign of day or dawning
In my heart it's still the night
And we'll stay up the morning!

April 13, 2021 00:50:05  #123

"Nope, thanks. I can handle this bit of work." Rai starts bundling up the wrap thing that was used to catch hair. Sorry for the repetitiveness, but the narrator literally forgot what it's called and is too lazy to search it up. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 01:32:02  #124

"You sure?" Dion asked again. He almost crossed his arms but stopped and brought them to his sides once more.

Last edited by SpecterTheGreat (April 13, 2021 01:32:16)

Specter

April 13, 2021 01:39:55  #125

"No," comes the response with a smirk. "Depends on circumstances, like if you really want to help or somethin'. But I wouldn't really understand something like that myself."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 01:47:58  #126

Dion stuck his hands into his pants' pockets.
"Only if you need help, so it's a no. Yeah, it's fine. I'll just go wash my face. Maybe take a shower like you suggested."

Specter

April 13, 2021 01:51:23  #127

"Have fun maintaining hygiene. You're already better than a portion of Forengard," comes the classic sort of response that comes from Rai. Well, better than just the narrator's dry "Have fun," anyways. The cyber agent adds an uncharacteristic wave to boot.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 01:57:33  #128

Although he turned away without a word, Dion got a smile on his face. Rai probably saw that!
Well, he went to the shower and looked for a towel or something. 
Is a timeskip needed? It'd be kinda weird to narrate the showering process.

Specter

April 13, 2021 02:00:46  #129

(YESSSS ACCOMPLISHMENT)

Yeah, please don't narrate the showering process.
To be honest, the narrator wasn't sure if continuing the thread would be needed. Does the other narrator have something in mind to continue the thread for? This narrator is all for continuing it but doesn't want the two narrators to get stuck or something. Then again, the narrator will say this is kinda an awkward spot to end on for some reason. Hmm.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 02:04:56  #130

((No I don't know how to continue but I thought it would be nice because yeah I agree that it's kinda awkward to end like this? But I don't mind xD))

Specter

April 13, 2021 02:07:59  #131

(I guess good 'ol narrating of just regular life routines would be fine too lol, it's not like the Plot thread)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 02:10:59  #132

((I mean, sure thing xD. I'll just go with the flow Ig lol I have no ideas or plans for what I'll be narrating))
((If it's my turn to narrate, timeskip?))

Specter

April 13, 2021 02:13:00  #133

(Sure, but it's probably my turn to narrate, lol, though you could do it if you want. I could just narrate afterwards. It doesn't matter either way to me, and in fact you narrating again sounds more appealing the more I think about it. How much time in that timeskip, though?)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 02:16:43  #134

((Wait no yeah it's your turn to narrate xD unless you want me to try narrating for real? Uh idk I was thinking timeskipping right to Dion getting out of the shower lol, it would take quite a while anyways so um half hour or something.))

Specter

April 13, 2021 02:18:42  #135

(Yeah, for some reason I feel like you narrating is more optimal. Also lol, you and I have different definitions of 'a while')

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 02:28:54  #136

((Lol ok.))

So, some time passed.

Dion opened the door to see if anyone was nearby. He really hoped Rai was away doing something else.
The thing is that even though Dion got changed right after his shower, he forgot to take a new shirt with him. So now he's standing in the doorway with half on his clothes on and a small towel wrapped around his shoulders to catch the water dripping from his hair. He shouldn't have opened the door that much.
Looks like he took a hot shower, because a large cloud of warm steam was drifting out of the bathroom.

Specter

April 16, 2021 21:45:27  #137

Rai is doing what he calls "work," but in this specific instance, the narrator calls it "avoiding the rest of life." But in any case, he's not standing outside the door or something like that, but he does look up where he is. And in terms of his location, it's another room--the room with the beds and stuff. He kept the door between the corridor leading to the bathroom open, but the angle from where he's sitting in comparison to the bathroom means that he can't see shirtless Dion, if "with half of his clothes on" means he has on pants and socks or something. The narrator can barely read well, so sorry if that's wrong.
He'd call to ask if Dion needs something, but Rai doesn't really shout. So, guess Dion will have to choose which way to go. If it's the way lacking Rai (that sounds so weird lol), then good luck to him finding a new shirt, owo. Presumably, he has more than one shirt. 
And by the way, shirts are hand-washed. Doing laundry in other ways is a luxury Rai currently cannot afford...or doesn't want to access. Either way, the point is there. For the old shirt, if he wants it washed, then he should leave it in the bathroom on the back side of the door (speaking in terms of the hallway). 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 17, 2021 16:06:30  #138

Well this time Dion had just left his previous clothes folded up inside the bathroom. He meant to return in a few minutes to put them in the correct place.

Seeing that Rai was not in the hall, Dion went slowly towards the room door and peeked inside.

Specter

April 17, 2021 17:58:53  #139

He's greeted by the other looking right back at him while the other's fingers type at an impossibly fast pace all the while. The multitasking, if it could be called that, seems kind of eerie in its own way.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 17, 2021 21:20:21  #140

Dion stared back with wide eyes.
"...give me a shirt," he finally said after a few seconds.

Specter

April 17, 2021 21:27:18  #141

Rai resorts to one-handed typing while he smirks and gestures to a plastic bag, which is somehow folded neatly on top of what could technically be called Dion's bed, with his now-spare hand. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 01:02:54  #142

He asked for a shirt so that was probably a shirt... yeah...
Dion entered the room with a rather shy step, but he hurried up to get to the bed.
At least his hair isn't dripping water anymore. A shirt is the only thing he's missing to complete his usual set of clothes. Well, he doesn't have shoes on yet either. He's wearing black jeans (that look more like textured leggings than jeans) and gray socks.

Specter

April 18, 2021 01:16:33  #143

What, was the smirk sinister? That wasn't the intention. 
Rai resumes two-handed typing as Dion nears the plastic bag. Once the young man opens it, he'll see not one, but two articles of clothing. Impressive, right? :0 One is a shirt, notably different from the primary dark blue of his usual one, and the other is a jacket. It's not a white jacket, actually. Its design is up to the other narrator, since the intent is that they can draw a different jacket for Dion when they want. Anyways, both shirt and jacket don't have tags on 'em anymore, but it's pretty obvious they're new. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 01:43:40  #144

((What color is the shirt?))

No, Dion was just thinking.
But, new clothing! A blush of excitement crept onto Dion's face along with a smile. He lifted up the shirt with his hand so he could look at it, because that's what he was focused on. But he didn't put it on yet.

Specter

April 18, 2021 02:00:51  #145

(Still up to you loolll, I suck at clothing design)

The narrator still sucks at clothing design, since it's been less than a minute since when they typed the above to now. But the shirt has sleeves that can be folded in to become shorter sleeves (and then secured by a buttoned strap) but that are long by default. Dunno why, but the narrator thought it to be some variation of gray, but they haven't drawn Dion with that color as the primary one before. There are pockets (notably, Rai likes pockets) that don't have the most storage space to 'em, but at least they aren't for show.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 02:12:18  #146

((That's fine, I'll figure something out lol))

Dion doesn't wear a lot of long-sleeved shirts so that's the first one he's had in a while. He liked it.
After looking at the shirt for a little over a minute, he decided that it was time to put it on. So Dion did that, though he fumbled a bit in his attempt because he was only using one arm.

Specter

April 18, 2021 16:22:21  #147

Unfortunately, Rai's not a character who would jump up to help him put on a shirt, partially because he thinks doing so would be weird, and partially because he's doing something else at the moment. Fortunately, he also doesn't watch Dion put on said shirt. (By the way, he'd help Dion out of a shirt if the other were stuck in it, but that's not the case right now.)
The shirt seems pretty much on point with Dion's physique, maybe a tiny bit bigger to accommodate for any growth that may take place in his future. It's definitely pretty long right now. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 18:12:55  #148

Dion would have blushed if Rai had watched him put on the shirt. Well, blushing is nothing new when it comes to Dion, so there's no problem at all.
He continued slipping on the shirt (a bit of a hard task since he  wasn't completely dry yet) until it was on comfortably. A little adjustment to the neck, and then to the left sleeve...

Specter

April 18, 2021 22:05:28  #149

"Y'know, you could've used the other towel," Rai says without looking up.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 18, 2021 23:01:36  #150

"It...fell into the shower. And it got wet," Dion replied quickly.

Specter

Board footera