HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 21, 2024 14:08:30  #211

Re: RP Intro, Forms, & Approval [GGaD]

Realised I never submitted the form for my characters so, hope they are ok.

Name: Caligo
*Nickname(s): ‘The night dragon’ by mortals mistaking his silhouette in the dark of the night for one, Cal, Cali, moonlight, starlight by Aestus.
Pronouns: he/they, she occasionally, depend on the day
Sexuality: biromantic ace
Deity of (Up to 3 things): The moon, blood (only on blood moons)
*Symbols: the moon, mostly crescent moon, stars, dragon?
Powers/Abilities:
-resistance to extreme temperatures: originally only to cold but through perseverance and will power he can handle very high temperature as well.
-light manipulation: can manipulate the light of the moon to create objects
-moon dust creations: same as light manipulation but with moon dust.
-lunar life: fusing both dust and light powers he can create living creature, he use it mostly to create rabbits.
*Pets: a small fluffle of moon rabbits he made
Appearance(s): mainly humanoid with large bat/dragon-like wings and a tail (think toothless from how to train your dragon), small pair of horns peak out of his short messy hair, he has 4 blue eyes with crescent moon pupils and very sharp teeth, his skin is dark and light blue, both shade distributed in patch across his body (vitiligo), usual clothes are moon and/or star theme, a tank top, long mittens, a pair of pants that’s probably been patched and sewn too many times, and boots. 1m50cm/4ft5inch
Typically has braces around his joints for support, most are hidden by clothes except for the one on their wings.
Personality: very affectionate(grabbing arms, hands, giving hugs, might climb on you if you let them), tend to chew on things without thinking. hyperactive to sluggiest depending on the moon phase, new moon mean less energy while a full moon mean there is nothing that can contain him.
*Theme Song(s): Starlane Stroll by Gooseworx
*Typically Worshiped By: anyone who worship the moon, member his ‘own’ species , the "weird blood cult" that seem to be obsessed with him.
Domain: a series of interconnect chamber under the surface of the moon
*Temples: n/a
Weapons: none as he never had a need for one, they could potential create some out of moonlight and moon/stardust.
Backstory:
*Crush: Aestus but is repressing the feelings in fear of loosing the friendship.
Other: has some sort of joint problem, they are too too weak to properly support his body, which mainly render him flightless with reduced mobility without some support.

Name: Aestus
*Nickname(s): sun, sunlight, sunbeam, sunny, little moth (joke turned term of endearment), pretty bird, mx grouchy (from first meeting, use occasionally still), bright light by Caligo
Pronouns: He/they/she/… doesn’t care much what people use
Sexuality: moronsexual panromantic ace
Deity of (Up to 3 things): the sun
*Symbols: the sun, solar eclipse, moths
Powers/Abilities:
‘Fire-proof’/sun’s heat: somewhat passive ability, his skin is as hot as the sun, they can regulate it to be bearable to mortals, if a little uncomfortable. This also mean it’s near impossible to burn them, you can’t burn the sun itself
-light manipulation: can manipulate the light of the sun to create objects
-star dust creations: same as light manipulation but with star dust.
-could potentially create life, same as Caligo, but has never tried
*Pets: none
Appearance(s): mainly humanoid with large feathered wings and a tail with feathers covering the tip like a fan, he has 4 eyes all with a red sclera, long red hair with golden accents two golden antennas (like a moth) peak out, often kept up in a low ponytail, her skin is a dark yellowish orange, they has very light freckles all over their body. She usually wear suits, their favorite is a golden one, as it’s very comfortable and soft, he often has a blue tie along with it, they wear red pants with golden accents and grey shoes. 2m50cm/8ft2inch
Personality: recluses and somewhat asocial, doesn’t like people that much, bit cold on the outside but actually nice, somewhat hard on himself to try and ‘make up’ for his blindness.
*Theme Song(s): Supernova Shakedown by Gooseworx
*Typically Worshiped By: anyone who worship the moon, member his ‘own’ species
Domain: a house build on the surface of the sun.
Weapons: none as they never had a need for one, she could potentially create some from sunlight and stardust.
Backstory:
*Crush: Caligo but too oblivious to realise it fully (‘it’s normal to want to kiss your friend right?’-Aestus)
Other: fully blind, cannot see at all, get around thought sounds and by detecting magic with his antennas. sometimes get help from Caligo.

they/them
you can call me Vio
too lazy to put something here
sun and moon brainrot 

January 21, 2024 20:05:27  #212

Yeah, I was wondering when these guys would come in.

I'll accept em. As per usual, looking to see how they'll develop as characters in the rp 👍

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 21, 2024 22:36:08  #213

he stops everyone from entering and leaving, and can teleport freely inside the area

It is I SpaceBird! (aka Element)
Its been a while
Space, Bird, or Space bird! (Or, if you remeber me, Element!)

January 22, 2024 02:23:22  #214

Time wrote:

Yeah, I was wondering when these guys would come in.

I'll accept em. As per usual, looking to see how they'll develop as characters in the rp 👍

Yeah sorry I took so long
there was a few things I never thought about like their domain that I had to figure out
Plus, irl stuff happening, looking forward to rp!

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 22, 2024 11:30:01  #215

LazyOwlViolet wrote:

Realised I never submitted the form for my characters so, hope they are ok.

Name: Caligo
*Nickname(s): ‘The night dragon’ by mortals mistaking his silhouette in the dark of the night for one, Cal, Cali, moonlight, starlight by Aestus.
Pronouns: he/they, she occasionally, depend on the day
Sexuality: biromantic ace
Deity of (Up to 3 things): The moon, blood (only on blood moons)
*Symbols: the moon, mostly crescent moon, stars, dragon?
Powers/Abilities:
-resistance to extreme temperatures: originally only to cold but through perseverance and will power he can handle very high temperature as well.
-light manipulation: can manipulate the light of the moon to create objects
-moon dust creations: same as light manipulation but with moon dust.
-lunar life: fusing both dust and light powers he can create living creature, he use it mostly to create rabbits.
*Pets: a small fluffle of moon rabbits he made
Appearance(s): mainly humanoid with large bat/dragon-like wings and a tail (think toothless from how to train your dragon), small pair of horns peak out of his short messy hair, he has 4 blue eyes with crescent moon pupils and very sharp teeth, his skin is dark and light blue, both shade distributed in patch across his body (vitiligo), usual clothes are moon and/or star theme, a tank top, long mittens, a pair of pants that’s probably been patched and sewn too many times, and boots. 1m50cm/4ft5inch
Typically has braces around his joints for support, most are hidden by clothes except for the one on their wings.
Personality: very affectionate(grabbing arms, hands, giving hugs, might climb on you if you let them), tend to chew on things without thinking. hyperactive to sluggiest depending on the moon phase, new moon mean less energy while a full moon mean there is nothing that can contain him.
*Theme Song(s): Starlane Stroll by Gooseworx
*Typically Worshiped By: anyone who worship the moon, member his ‘own’ species , the "weird blood cult" that seem to be obsessed with him.
Domain: a series of interconnect chamber under the surface of the moon
Weapons: none as he never had a need for one, they could potential create some out of moonlight and moon/stardust.
Backstory:
*Crush: Aestus but is repressing the feelings in fear of loosing the friendship.
Other: has some sort of joint problem, they are too too weak to properly support his body, which mainly render him flightless with reduced mobility without some support.

Name: Aestus
*Nickname(s): sun, sunlight, sunbeam, sunny, little moth (joke turned term of endearment), pretty bird, mx grouchy (from first meeting, use occasionally still), bright light by Caligo
Pronouns: He/they/she/… doesn’t care much what people use
Sexuality: moronsexual panromantic ace
Deity of (Up to 3 things): the sun
*Symbols: the sun, solar eclipse, moths
Powers/Abilities:
‘Fire-proof’/sun’s heat: somewhat passive ability, his skin is as hot as the sun, they can regulate it to be bearable to mortals, if a little uncomfortable. This also mean it’s near impossible to burn them, you can’t burn the sun itself
-light manipulation: can manipulate the light of the sun to create objects
-star dust creations: same as light manipulation but with star dust.
-could potentially create life, same as Caligo, but has never tried
*Pets: none
Appearance(s): mainly humanoid with large feathered wings and a tail with feathers covering the tip like a fan, he has 4 eyes all with a red sclera, long red hair with golden accents two golden antennas (like a moth) peak out, often kept up in a low ponytail, her skin is a dark yellowish orange, they has very light freckles all over their body. She usually wear suits, their favorite is a golden one, as it’s very comfortable and soft, he often has a blue tie along with it, they wear red pants with golden accents and grey shoes. 2m50cm/8ft2inch
Personality: recluses and somewhat asocial, doesn’t like people that much, bit cold on the outside but actually nice, somewhat hard on himself to try and ‘make up’ for his blindness.
*Theme Song(s): Supernova Shakedown by Gooseworx
*Typically Worshiped By: anyone who worship the moon, member his ‘own’ species
Domain: a house build on the surface of the sun.
Weapons: none as they never had a need for one, she could potentially create some from sunlight and stardust.
Backstory:
*Crush: Caligo but too oblivious to realise it fully (‘it’s normal to want to kiss your friend right?’-Aestus)
Other: fully blind, cannot see at all, get around thought sounds and by detecting magic with his antennas. sometimes get help from Caligo.

Crimson would have quite a interaction with these two...especially with Aestus.  Though I'm sure part of him would also get along well with Caligo.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 22, 2024 14:13:52  #216

I am curious to see what you mean

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 22, 2024 16:36:40  #217

LazyOwlViolet wrote:

I am curious to see what you mean

I could tell you if you want me to.  Or I could be snarky and say "Why don't ya try talking to him".  Whichever sounds nicer really...I'll be more than happy to tell you if you want.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 22, 2024 16:41:01  #218

wolffighting3768 wrote:

I could tell you if you want me to.  Or I could be snarky and say "Why don't ya try talking to him".  Whichever sounds nicer really...I'll be more than happy to tell you if you want.  

Hmmm both sound good honestly
I haven’t rp yet so it could be fun but I would have no idea what I am doing

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 22, 2024 16:55:49  #219

LazyOwlViolet wrote:

wolffighting3768 wrote:

If you want, we could do a one on one RP to get you accustomed on how to RP.  Or well, at least how I've done it.  And it would also be a good way to showcase both of our characters too!  Of course you're also more than welcomed to message Time, Galaxian or even Specter about it, though your best bet would be Time if you have any questions.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 22, 2024 17:07:35  #220

wolffighting3768 wrote:

LazyOwlViolet wrote:

wolffighting3768 wrote:

If you want, we could do a one on one RP to get you accustomed on how to RP.  Or well, at least how I've done it.  And it would also be a good way to showcase both of our characters too!  Of course you're also more than welcomed to message Time, Galaxian or even Specter about it, though your best bet would be Time if you have any questions.  

Oh! That could be nice
I would love to see your character(s)! And I’ll see how the rp goes before seeing if I have questions, my brain is empty of those at the moment

they/them
you can call me Vio
sun and moon brainrot 

January 22, 2024 17:54:05  #221

Alrighty then, I'll make a planning thread for the RP then.  You'll find it in the Chatting, Plotting and Whatever Else Index...thing.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 23, 2024 21:00:14  #222

*throws form at your feet*
Here she is. This isn't done yet, but I wanna know how it looks so far.
Name: Khloe Alicia William-Scott
Nicknames: Khlo, other nicknames may appear during rp
Goddess of: Sleep
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Undecided
Pet: A Snifflet, a species I plan on creating later, but all you need to know for now is it looks like a red puffball with bat wings. It has no name.
Powers/Abilities: She has the normal abilities you'd expect from a deity of any sort. She can open portals, but usually prefers to teleport. Like, you'll see she's in front of you, and then POOF! She's right next to you.With the added powers of being a sleep goddess, she can hypnotize people to go to sleep with her voice. She can also view people's dreams if she wishes to, but she can't do anything but watch it play in her mind.
Appearance: Khloe takes the form of a young woman who's just finished her teenage years. Her skin is a light peach, but tanner on her arms and legs. Her eyes are a swirling kaleidoscope of blue and purple that make normal mortals dizzy when they look into them for too long. Her eyebrows are a bit bushy, her lips are almost always a deep pink due to her lipstick, and her feathered hair is a chestnut brown with occasional light green streaks.She dresses differently depending on which Sector she's in, to blend in.
Her Medieval Sect. outfit is a long, flowy white sleeveless dress with a golden belt around her waist. She wears a brown hooded cloak over it, and black sandals. She usually has beaded string on top of her head.
In the Modern Sect., her clothes are a modernized version of her other outfit, a loose cropped white t-shirt with a brown hoodie and blue jean shorts. She also has black lace-up boots and accessorizes with large gold hoop earrings.
Khloe doesn't have much reason for visiting the Cyber Sect., and doesn't have a third variation of her outfit.
It should be noted that she has a tattoo of a black rose vine wrapped around her left wrist like a bracelet.
Personality: You'd expect her to be calmer and chill, being a sleep goddess, but she's pretty much the opposite except in rare instances. She's a ball or energy, radiating happy vibes everywhere. She talks really fast and rambles on about nothing in an excited tone, trying to say everything at once, when she's at her worst. She comes off as annoying or bothersome to most people.Khloe is known to tell people she has an urgent question, and then that question turns out to be something completely stupid, like “Is the color named after the fruit or is the orange named after the color?” She's not trying to bother people, she just has a genuine curiosity.(She has more stuff I promise! Ok, so personality's not complete yet, I'm gonna work on that, just let me know how everything else is. I'm currently trying to figure out her more negative qualities.)
Theme Song: We'll see, we'll see.
Symbol: Her staff
Typically Worshipped By: Nobody, really. I guess insomniacs or people who live in noisy neighborhoods and would like some rest.
Domain: A small white house in the Modern Sector. Khloe's not show-offy.
Weapon: Her staff, made to look like it's made from tree roots all twisted together (drawing coming soon I promise), with a large blue orb inside near the top. The staff has magical properties, as any mortals who are near it for too long start to get sleepy. Khloe also likes to whack people on the head with it, and secretly named her staff Smasher. (Khloe's a bit psycho, did I mention that?)
Backstory: Khloe, born in the Medieval Sector to mortal Ashley William and god Lysander Scott, was raised there for a while until her parents' divorce and went to live with her dad in the Modern Sector, although she visited her mom often. She spent her childhood and teens in a large blue house with a tree house in the backyard. She still visits it when she needs to relax.When she was 13, her dad was remarried to a mortal woman named Vernadette. She and her son Trevor moved in with them. Khloe and Trevor didn't get along that well, even with him being only a year younger than her. He was jealous of her because she was homeschooled while he went to school, and she was jealous of him because of his popularity with other kids. They had a bit of a rivalry that didn't end until the year after, when he helped her out of a fountain after she was pushed in, and he stood up for her. He lost a few of his so-called friends after that, but he didn't care.Khloe thanked him and they went from rivals to not-rivals. They weren't exactly friends yet, but they weren't enemies either.They bonded after a camping trip in which the two got lost while on an unknown trail, and they worked together to find their way back, just like in a cheesy movie. (Please excuse the cheesiness. My brain's out of better ideas.)They both realized that, hey, maybe their step-sibling wasn't so bad, and became closer.They got into some fun adventures in their teenage years, made friends with some future Ocs and also made enemies with some future Ocs. We'll get details later.Then, something tragic happened.Khloe, now aged 21, was driving her car, but wasn't paying attention because she was distressed over some news with a friend. She ended up crashing into a car that ran a red light and got hurt real bad.She blacked out as she was being taken to a hospital, and didn't wake up.The doctors doubted she would live with her slow heartbeat and her broken spine, but did what they could.In the middle of the night, when they left, something that would be described as a miracle happened, although nobody knows the real story.
As Khloe lay there sleeping, a small child entered the hospital wing.He walked up to her and placed something on her head, then left silently.In the morning Khloe woke up and was surprised to find her wounds had all healed and her heartrate was normal.She moved and something fell off her head and into her lap. It was a blue ambrosia flower.Nobody had any idea how it got there, but everybody was relieved.
And so Khloe became the goddess of sleep and moved into her current home in the Modern Sector shortly after.

(i'm gonna add more but this is it so far)

Last edited by ~Moongem~ (January 23, 2024 21:04:37)

~moongem~
" Am I butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi? Never assume what you see and feel is real!"
— Doreen, Chrono Trigger

January 23, 2024 21:58:02  #223

Looking at it right now, I think it's quite nice! Usually I'm lenient with forms (maybe even too lenient at times) nowadays due to the low submission rate, and as long as the player further develops upon the character personality within PoVs, but for now, yeah. I think it's good so far. Looking to see future updates! 

Last edited by Time (January 23, 2024 21:58:51)

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 25, 2024 00:42:03  #224

Name: Moria Mentys
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: haven't figured out if it'll matter for her.
Species: Graven Human
Deity They Work For: Ash

Appearance: Moria's most notable traits are her skeletal hand, and bright, yet faded, blue hair. She oftentimes has makeup on to look more alive than the corpses she works with rather than less, due to her somewhat gaunt face and unusually pale skin. One might notice her peculiarly large canines when she grins. Moria is very thin, almost looking starved, and a bit on the shorter side, standing at 5'4".

Clothes: Moria very frequently has her hair in a ponytail, wrapped with a large white bow. She usually wears close-fitting black trousers, with her gloves shoved into one of its pockets. Her gloves are white, with a navy blue skeleton hand sewn in on the back of the hand. Moria has a fondness for puffy sleeves, and usually wears a white shirt with puffy sleeves. She has black sleeves on her forearms to prevent the abundant cloth from getting in her way. She also wears a dark corset, which she insists isn't black. I forgot about her shoes but they're gray and also boots.

Personality: In comparision to the subdued and quiet nature of most Gravekeepers, Moria is. Still quiet, but almost exclusively in sounds rather than actions. She is one of the few Gravekeepers who travel, and likely the one to do so the most. It is hard to keep Moria still, as she is prone to pacing or keeping her hands busy while talking, or doing anything really. However, despite this, she is still more accustomed to silence, and does not do well when having to listen and speak, and is most comfortable alone or with the dead. Not to say that Moria is an unfriendly sort, she's quite polite when she does speak, however that's usually the limit. Moria is not very personable, nor frequently inclined to share her thoughts unless prodded for them. She also has frequently lacking empathy, not really phased when somebody else is having emotional turmoil.

Weapons: She might have a knife on hand on occasion. I guess.
Powers: Due to her role as one of Ash's favored Gravekeepers, she lives a long life and doesn't feel pain as intensely, however is physically weakened for it. Able to raise the dead, however cannot resurrect them(aka can summon skeletons but can't bring back uncle tim). Very good at preserving bodies, and has many mortuary rights memorized. Oh, and she can summon Ash's rotting flame, I guess. She can't do more than torch's worth of it, but I suppose it's worth mentioning.
Backstory: Moria oftentimes does not think of the words to talk about her past, so most of it is unknown to any uninvolved with it. It's not particularly tragic or intriguing, she was born into the business of dealing with the dead, and has been doing that and worshipping Ash on the side basically her whole life. She took lessons on how to wield a warscythe at some point.
Other: memento mori. or something. To clarify on the Graven Human thing, she is human, but due to channeling Ash's power she has become blessed/cursed by it and lives a half-life, essentially being one foot in the grave but having a very extended natural lifespan

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (January 25, 2024 01:41:01)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

January 25, 2024 11:27:54  #225

I'll go ahead and accept this one so Time isn't the one doing all the work around here xD. I'm guessing you have a sort of role that you envision Moria having, so for that purpose I consider the personality sufficient. 

And as a random note that isn't related to form acceptance, I imagine her design to look aesthetic and I dunno why.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

January 27, 2024 19:48:01  #226

Hiiiii! So for everyone who doesn't know, Echo is being retconned! <3 hopefully this will help me get back into RPing

(Also note: I might resubmit/rewrite some of my already accepted characters because of how long it's been since their first forms were submitted, as well as they have been developed so much over the years and it would be great to update everyone on my own perception of my own OCs lmao)

Edit: forgot to add an image for Echo, whoopsies

Name: Ophelia "Echo" Amor

*Nickname(s): Echo, Lia

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Ace Lesbian

Deity of (Up to 3 things): Curiosity, make-believe, luck

*Symbols: Bunnies, magnifying glasses, a home

Powers/Abilities: She's rather agile and quick on her feet, being extremely good at climbing up even the steepest areas. She's not very adept at doing actual magic, but she's Alma's apprentice in witchcraft and likes making potions. She has a bit of ice/winter magic. It's not related to her domains or anything, she just managed to learn some spells because she Really Loves Winter. She can slightly levitate stuff/can use telekinesis but honestly it's not strong and she uses it to move her rocks and stuffed bunny around while she's playing with them
More notes considering her parents: Similar to Francis, she technically has cravings for the flesh of others. However, this immediately is pwned by her repulsion of meat (which will be discussed in her backstory/is trauma related). She as well has an angelic aura/presence, however it's mainly been covered/suppressed by her studying witchcraft and her demonic contract with Solaris. As well as due to Solaris, she can dabble in prophecy-type/future insight magic, however due to her youth and her being an amateur (as well as Solaris' mental erosion), Echo isn't very good at it yet
Due to the mix of demonic witchcraft and being an angelic being, she's neutral to both angelic and demonic presences/isn't weaker to one or the other. However, due to this, she can't really detect angelic or demonic presences (RIP)
According to her biological father (Favian), she's "Seen the Unknown". Whatever the hell that means

*Pets: The Rock Collection. She names all the rocks and throws little tea parties for them

Appearance(s): She looks to be physically around 15 or 16 (she doesn't remember her actual age, unfortunately). Skin-wise, she's tan. Under her right eye is a beauty mark. On her neck and wrists are deep scars, seeming to be from hand cuffs. Her hair is black, being cut short and wavy. It curls a bit more around her face. Her eyes are a startling shade of purple, sometimes making others feel uneasy if she stares for a bit too long. Height-wise, Echo is around 5'2, being very thin from past malnutrition. Her body is boy-ish. She has a thin nose and a cherubic-like round face.
She isn't very expressive when it comes to body language and facial expressions. She tends to lean towards neutral facial expressions, and her body tends to naturally not move/fidget
She always wears a blue hoodie that has bunny ears attached to the hood. She tends to like wearing shorts with leggings, and she always wears sky blue boots that are comically big on her. She refuses to remove the hoodie and boots, becoming extremely upset if someone was to try to flip her hood off. She tends to paint her fingernails

Putting sketches/drawings in a spoiler tag because it's. A Lot. But here are visuals:

Personality: She's quiet, tending to stare at people and her surroundings rather than interacting with them. Many take this as off-putting and standoffish, but in reality, she's just trying to figure out what to do with herself by analyzing everything. Adding on, she's partially mute, and cannot speak sometimes either due to anxiety or, in general, just not being able to physically talk. To help with this, she carries around a stuffed rabbit and uses it to answer questions (often, this involves her wording to come out as "Miss Bunny thinks..." or "Miss Bunny says...", using Miss Bunny as a persona of sorts to help her get through social interactions). She will also carry around a note pad, writing down details on it often. With the note pad, she as well uses it to communicate when she can't speak
Despite anxiety and tendency to be withdrawn, she's extremely curious about the world and people around her. She's easily entertained and intrigued, and likes to investigate/snoop around (including places she Really Shouldn't Be). Once you get her really excited/passionate about something, she opens up easily and will talk your ear off about whatever has caught her interest
She tends to revert to a childish behavior
She enjoys collecting rocks and owns a vast rock collection. She likes to draw with crayons

*Typically Worshiped By: I wonder if she's worshipped, considering her backstory. I don't think she would have a following currently, which may add to her being relatively weak for a deity

Domain: Similar to Seis, it's just her bedroom. Except, her's has nothing strange about it. It's just her favorite place because it's her's and it's part of her home

*Temples: If she has any temples, I like to imagine they're anywhere you feel comfortable. A temple is where your heart is. Honestly, if people would worship her, she would probably prefer small, handmade shrines made of little trinkets. Nothing expensive. Maybe coloring books too for some color

Weapons: Hmmm. I think Si would give her a cute, pink pocket knife. She doesn't use it for violence but instead acts like it's one of her stuffed animals. Its name is "Mr. Knifey" and has googly eyes on the handle. She gets offended if you assume that she would stab someone with it
Does magic count as a weapon? Maybe so

Backstory: Oh boy. So basically, she grew up in a very isolated home, her father being a former death god (Favian) and her mother being a fallen angel (her name is Anabelee). The only time she and her many siblings were allowed to leave were to go into a village ran by The Occult, which they attended the religious sermons taught by the high priest there. She didn't get much of an education outside of learning how to write and read at a low level.
Her and her siblings were raised very competitively, and if she was to be ranked, she would be at the bottom of the food chain. She likely only survived because of her twin brother defending her and stealing scraps of food for her.
When it came to her parents, Favian was very... turbulent. Unstable. One moment, he was a doting father, the next he would find contempt in the fact they were breathing. Her mother, on the other hand, was gentle, but distant. She was... A shell of a person. She rarely spoke, resigned, and oftentimes staring at herself in a hand-held mirror. Echo remembers that she enjoyed laying her head on her mother's lap as her mother read Shakespeare to her. It was one of the few times she would be able to hear her mother's voice
One day, Something happened. Echo... can't remember it. She remembers... Feeling really bad. And... crying a lot. Her father, however, praised her. Echo remembers... feeling very happy when being praised... She saw "The Unknown"... What is "The Unknown"...?
After that, Echo doesn't remember much... It's very blurry... She doesn't remember anything... Except... being forced to see her siblings'... Being forced fed her siblings'... Echo can't eat meat anymore, after that. It reminds her too much of...
Due to what Echo remembers Favian calling a "failed ritual", Echo was remained cuffed to a table by her wrists and neck and was abandoned in a now Very Empty home. Being too weak to escape, she remained there for a time that she can't remember, being on the brink of starvation.
A bunny managed to scurry in, however Echo isn't sure how. It dropped a flower in front of her and left. Starving, she ate the flower, and gained her immortality.
For some reason, she was found by law enforcement. Echo... Doesn't know how she was found. In fact, she doesn't remember it very well. She just remembers that people made a big fuss about her, and she was rushed to a hospital.
In the hospital, she caught word of the village she lived nearby being busted for some sort of scandal...
After this, she was put into the foster system. However, she was eventually labeled as a "problematic" and "uncooperative" child, going through multiple homes. During this time, she had come to realize some sort of entity following her. However, no one else seems to see it. Therefore, Echo is unsure if it is an imaginary friend, or some sort of hallucination. She calls it "IF", sort for "Imaginary Friend"
At one point, she was fostered and then later adopted by Alma Amor

Name: Cassiel

*Nickname(s): "IF" by Echo

Pronouns: It/Its, they/them

Sexuality: Aro/Ace

Species: Angel

*Deity They Work For: At the moment of its current state, technically Echo. However, Cassiel really hates this fact

Appearance: Physically, it would look to be in its mid-twenties. It has long black hair that goes a bit past their knees. Their skin is pale, however it gradients into this navy-blue galaxy-like sparkling detail. Its eyes are multi-colored, and it has a third eye in-between its eyebrows/on the upper bridge on its nose. It has white pupils. They would stand at 6'2. Around their chest/neck, thighs to knees, and on their forearms are white feathers. It has wings on the temple of its head that tucks back behind their ears, and it has wings on its upper and lower back. It's face is around with a sharp, thin nose

Personality: It is dry-humored and grumpy, often suggesting for Echo to hurt others. However, it's pretty ignored in those suggestions, much to its dismay. It tends to narrate in Echo's head when it gets too bored. It doesn't seem to enjoy having to be dragged around by Echo, having more of a "misanthropic" viewpoint. It's generally pissed off about most things, but you would be too if you were basically stuck in limbo. It hates being forced into Echo's tea parties, but it also has nothing better to do.
It feels anxious about not having a job to continue or finish.

Weapons: none, doesn't even have a physical body

Powers: none, due to not being corporeal. It's real pissed off about this fact

Backstory: A remnant of Favian's failed ritual. Due to such a terrible failure, it's connected to Echo's soul and can't escape. It wishes it could take over Echo's body and do its damn job, but unfortunately it's just stuck in limbo. Only Echo and see it, and it absolutely hates her. Unfortunately for it, Echo either is ignoring this fact or acting ignorant to spite it.

Other:  If anyone wants their character to be able to see them, just ask. There's a good chance that I'll find it funny and accept it as long as we can find a good or funny reason why your character can see them

Last edited by Echowo (January 28, 2024 06:43:10)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 29, 2024 16:22:37  #227

Both forms accepted! Always nice to see some character art. Looking forward to seeing the new Echo around soon.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera