HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 11, 2023 18:41:11  #181

Re: RP Intro, Forms, & Approval [GGaD]

Okay, then again, please let me know when edits are concluded. Thanks!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 11, 2023 19:44:11  #182

Done and edited!  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

July 11, 2023 21:53:36  #183

Alright, I'm not seeing any major problems, so consider him accepted. Looking forward to seeing him in-RP!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 11, 2023 22:08:27  #184

Awesome!  I'll start tomorrow after work.  Until then Galaxian!  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

August 14, 2023 10:53:00  #185

Somnus Ability Revised:

• Dimension Traveling: He can only interact and physically exist in another dimension when someone from that dimension gives him permission to be there. Under the case in which he physically exists in another world, he can only interact with and observe it like the civilians of that world (ex: if he’s somehow accepted into a dimension where only unicorns exist, he’d also be a unicorn). The time he spends there will be 1:1 to GGAD dimension’s time (ex: if he spends a day in the unicorn dimension, a day has passed when he returns to GGaD dimension). This is all under the case in which someone from another dimension gives him permission to be there, otherwise his dimension travel will still be limited.
  • Additionally: Somehow forgot to clarify that when he’s in another dimension he’s basically stuck in time and space at the specific moment and place he ended up. Gameplay wise, this will appear as instant teleportation to outside observers in GGaD.

(Also maybe potentially other people being able to travel with him? There's no need for it right now so that's something for future Marsh to think about)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

August 15, 2023 05:33:12  #186

Ok, everything makes sense to me except for the additional clarification (ironic)

I get the 1:1 time ratio, but what is the stuck in time and space mean part mean then? They appear conflicting to me

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

August 15, 2023 19:14:35  #187

Basically while in another dimension he can't do anything. He cant hear people talking, rifle through someone's purse, or just in general affect anything in that dimension since his physical form is still technically in GGaD dimension. The most he could do is probably read the news if he somehow spawns in a location with newspaper right in front of him or something. (Since movement takes time, that's what I meant when I said he's stuck. Time doesn't pass when he's in another dimension, so he also can't move.)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

August 15, 2023 21:56:36  #188

Hmm I think I get it now? When you talked about the ratio, I'm guessing you meant moreso the perception of time instead of the actual time passed?

Time

August 20, 2023 15:28:15  #189

yeah basically, I've realized how needlessly complicated I've made it all sound but it's just to cover all the bases in case the logistics of his dimension traveling ever comes up in game.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

August 30, 2023 14:48:13  #190

Ok, so just checking, Somnus views everything 1:1 ratio, but to everyone else, it's instant?

Time

September 1, 2023 11:36:49  #191

as ordained by the wheel, i am fixing up dust's form. mostly clarifying features of its powers, and putting its vocal things in that section, as well as redoing its personality to better fit how it is portrayed in ggad and dividing its backstory into two sections; one is what is known to the world, available information for anybody who's ever had a reason to know at least one thing about dust, and the other is hidden, only known to those who has managed to scrounge out the information after much research or simply being involved in the thing.

Powers:
-Dust can conjure grayed fire, which burns with its gnawing hunger. Can still harm those who would typically resist or be immune to such flames, however not enough to incapacitate someone.
-The shade is capable of manipulating inert shadows into tools, weapons, and passageways. Can still control shadows which are being animated, however if another is also controlling the shadows it cannot do so entirely; instead competing to see who's will is superior.
-Dust's voice echoes of hate and fear, typically sounding like the person one hates and/or fears most.
-Dust's howl is maddening, typically sending those with weaker wills into a violent frenzy for some time.
-The Wolf mask allows it to devour souls, blood, and meat. Dust can use the souls to assume the forms of those it has devoured, mimicking them near perfectly. It can also use their voices, in perfect rendition.
-Dust is capable of shapeshifting, as it can change shadows and it is a shadow itself.
-Dust's body is capable of holding various things, as it does not quite take physical space itself, and as such the shade can pull various objects from storage as it requires them.

Personality: Dust hates the divine, and it hates sound. And yet it hates silent solitude even moreso, and so it often observes and intervenes in the world to escape the loneliness. It does not often trust anybody, and it is not entirely trustworthy itself; despite none ever knowing it to tell a lie. The shade is cruel, or hungry, it doesn't quite know the difference; all it knows is that it finds joy in conquering and breaking others, and that it feeds on those that it has broken.

Backstory:
Known: Dust is known to have once been Ash's shadow, introduced to the world by its violence. It burned and killed many, before finding the Wolf mask through some means. By finding a face, it found the means to eat, and the shadow gorged itself on life until mortals did not consistently satisfy. With its power grown, it assaulted Ash and stole his soul into its starless night, and with its newfound divinity it stole the life of two others; a local god of knowledge, who ran a library, and Ishmael, whose power does not seem to have found itself nestled in the darkness. Somehow it found itself in the ranks of the Corrupted Deities, and assisted their take-over of Anatina.
Hidden: Dust was once shackled as a tool for Ash, hidden away in his former ability to manifest destruction in dark nights. It was fed the dying power of the two gods who were once sealed within Ash, until it gained Self, and absorbed its shackles. It was given the Wolf mask in a deal with Orphos, in exchange for gifting him some of the souls it would steal. It joined with the Masked Ones, but only briefly and minorly. As it never held a grand deal of relation with them, besides residing in their base on occasion. After it stole Ash's tripled soul, it was banished from the home of the Masked Ones; and left to leave its mark ever deeper in the pantheon; by devouring the soul of another god, and almost devouring Ishmael's. But Orphos intervened, and Dust gave him Ishmael's soul, as its end of the bargain ordained that it would share some small amount of its bounty with the dealer god. Dust later joined the ranks of the Corrupted Deities, and convinced them to take hold of the kingdom of Anatina. It garnered the help of the Stygian Birds, and found Prospero desiring the same thing as it. With a gathered army and a puppet king to put atop the throne, the Corrupted Deities infiltrated the palace of King Felix, guided by Prospero and kept hidden by Dust and I think Oblivion helped with that too. At some point, it managed to seal Figura into a singular room, hidden within the capital of Anatina. Currently, its whereabouts are unknown, however a dancing knight which had once defeated the Wolf in combat has appeared to attempt his claim on the Ambrosa Flowers tucked within the Domain of Flowers.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

September 3, 2023 12:13:27  #192

spun another wheel, redoing critchun's entire form.

Name: Critchun/Krypdun
Nickname: Beastie
Pronouns: Anything, but primarily prefers she/he/it/they
Sexuality: No.
Deity Of: Beasts, Blood, Earthquakes
Symbol: A claw, stained with blood on both ends.

Powers:
-Because it is made of mostly blood and mud, Critchun is able to shift between many shapes; although is limited to being mammalian or avain. Or both.
-She is physically incredibly strong, however their strength becomes quite limited if he is off of the ground.
-Critchun possesses a peculiar resistance to all things magical, being able to see through weaker illusions and shrug off magical harm with ease, even being able to walk through magical flame without being roasted.
-As a Goddess of the Earth, he is able to make it shake and shudder with their will; bending it to do as the beast desires. However, since reawakening, this ability has been limited, and she cannot cause large earthquakes or raise mountains and carve valleys and such.
-Krypdun is able to manipulate any blood within sight, and by simply being near something bleeding, he makes it notably harder for the blood to coagulate and scab. This can be changed by their thought, however. Also blood does not decay as quickly as it typically would when in his presence.

Appearances: Critchun prefers to appear as a beast, typically large yet lithe. Most commonly, she will appear as an enormous maned wolf, with the head of fox. Another common form is as something akin to a bear, however it is not quite so bulky and also has an owl's face. His fur is usually a reddish brown or gray, and any feathers are typically red or brown.

Humanoid Form: When invited into polite society, or a cramped space, Krypdun will take a smaller humanoid form. Smaller as in 6'10" instead of 10'6". This does not mean that they will appear akin to a human, more like if a vulpine was bipedal. Its face is usually the face of a fox or wolf, with a lion's mane around her neck. His paws have beans, and articulated fingers for grabbing things. Typically their hind legs will also have beans, like a canine's hind legs, although occasionally it will go for hooves instead. Of course she also has a tail, which usually resembles that of a Pallas's cat. If made to be clothed, he'll typically go for some loose fitting light blue robes.

Personality: Critchun is a simple beast, preferring to collect shiny or glowing things than debating philosophy and such. Despite this, she is remarkably aware of the emotions displayed by others, especially those of his 'pack'. Krypdun is fascinated with magicks, and loves to observe, or even attempt to help, castings and other magical actions. It is similiarly intrigued by craftings, unaccustomed to non-natural objects. Despite being so curious about mortal things, she has thus far failed to be able to properly speak; instead speaking with broken words, slowly and occasionally unintelligibly.

Typical Worshippers: Hunters, werewolves(still not sure whether they're real in Forengard), biologists, and other people who typically have to deal with predatory beasts or blood.
Domain: Critchun awoke from his thousands  of years hibernation near the Clocktower, and has since been invited to live there.
Temples: Krypdun is not worshipped in artificial buildings, instead their temples are caverns and large hollow trees; typically with murals painted with blood within. Most have been lost, abandoned, or destroyed during its slumber, however some of the ancient caves are still habited by modern worshippers. And new ones are beginning to emerge, as word of news of Critchun's awakening spreads.
Weapons: Krypdun does not use weapons, other than tooth and claw.

Backstory:
Known:
Not much is known to the modern world about Critchun, other than that she is an ancient god, whom awoke near and joined the Clocktower.
Hidden: The old murals in Krypdun's holy grounds depict some of his history, including that the ancient pious would join its pack, and hunt with them without fate. Some seem to depict that it had a hand in introducing magic to mortals, however that capacity has been obscured by age and weathering; and the limiting nature of murals. Critchun does not seem to remember much more of her past, either. He knows that they once could carve mountains and slice ravines into the earth, and that now it cannot do either.
Lost: Krypdun's power was once far more grand, as she was a head of the pantheon of that time, but as mortals began to move away from the bestial nature of their ancestors, his power began to wane until they were forced to slumber for three ages to evade death. Little of its former glory remains, as beasts do not provide worship abundant as mortals once did.

Other: awooooo

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

September 3, 2023 18:53:32  #193

Looking over the these updates, I accept them.

Though, concerning Dust's ability to shapeshift and also the Wolf Mask to assume forms of others, isn't that somewhat similar if not the same thing?

Time

September 3, 2023 19:08:32  #194

the wolf mask thing is an extension of the shapeshifting. to explain it simply, it's like having presets to choose for your video game character instead of freestyling it

September 3, 2023 19:11:41  #195

without the wolf mask dust would only have the option to freestyle its avatars' appearances. it has some specifics it likes a lot and knows how to make well, but it cannot easily remake somebody else's appearance without feeding their soul to the mask.

please tell me this makes sense. i am not sure how well i am explaining

September 3, 2023 19:12:33  #196

also dust couldn't do colours without the mask

September 3, 2023 21:55:01  #197

Oh no that makes sense. I was guessing something similar to that, but I wanted to confirm.

Time

November 20, 2023 15:12:20  #198

Throwing her in here in case I need her
I've been trying to make this for a solid 14 hours and keep getting distracted

Name: Pith 
Nickname: Grandmother, Glenwalker, High Priestess, Greenskeeper
Pronouns: she/her, they/them is chill tho. She's too old to care about pronouns
Sexuality: Tree (Lesbian)
Species: Alseid, a grove nymph
Deity They Work For: Ishmael, but they're mostly on their own now.

Appearance: Pith is a cervitaur, with a humanoid upper body/torso attached to the body of a red deer doe. The deer portion of her body stands about 3 feet tall at the shoulder. Her full height is about 6 feet tall. The humanoid portion of her body is lean from years of work. One of her arms is wrapped in cloth bandages. Her skin is fair, and covered in freckles; currently, she is much paler than normal. Her hair matches the color of her fur with occasional streaks of grey hair and is about shoulder length. Where human ears would normally be, she has large deer ears that stick out to the side. She has round, dark eyes and the shape of  her nose is more bestial than human-- the whole structure of her face is a bit uncanny. Contrary to her nickname, she appears to be quite young. On the human half, she wears a plain and simple cloth sleeveless tunic with a strip of cloth tied around her "waist"-- it looks like it was ripped from an Anatinian battle standard. On the deer portion of her body when the occasion (or climate) calls for it, she will wear a thick blanket originally meant for horses that was painstakingly cut to fit her, or a long cape attached to her (human) shoulders that is long enough to cover her whole body. She typically wears an old-looking leather harness with pouches attached to it that have a deceptive amount of storage space.

Personality: A gentle soul by nature, Pith has been thrust into a world they weren't quite built to experience. She has dedicated her life to her faith and in service of others, but circumstances outside of her control have forced her to take a more selfish, jaded approach. Most of her days are spent in survival mode, carefully guarding her dwindling energy. Who else is there to carry out her work? Though it pains her greatly that she no longer has the ability to help others as she once did, she appears driven by a deep dedication from within. The circumstances have shaken her, not beaten her-- she is determined to get to the bottom of Ishmael's fate, and hopefully help the citizens that have relied on her for so many years in the process. Unfortunately, she is easily intimidated, especially if the well-being of others is on the line. The self-sacrificial mentality that made her such an effective caretaker of the temple now renders her an incredibly malleable captive, pushing her to the brink of her moral code. She is still incredibly defensive of the temple, but there isn't much she can do with the trees cut and her fellow Greenskeepers out of commission. A staunch pacifist, she's at a bit of a loss as it seems like nothing is going to shift the political weight of the kingdom besides brute force. Patience is her ultimate weapon-- things will eventually settle into their place. Waiting eventually brought Ishmael, who healed and blessed the land, and surely waiting and staying resolute will see them through this hardship as well. Her ability to remain calm in all situations can make her appear like a force of nature herself; her willingness to settle down and play the long game until conditions are more favorable is how she made it this long, after all. While not not as well versed in Ishmael's mythology as some of her more scholarly Greenskeepers, she might be able to shed some light on a few things.

Theme Songs: Sleeping Giants by The Crane Wives, Mi Capitán by Kiltro, Ring 2- Nature by The Dear Hunter

Weapons: None, though I suppose she could do some damage with her hooves if she really wanted.

Powers: Pith is incredibly in tune with the lines of magic energy embedded within Forengard itself. An extremely accomplished mage, her focus is mainly centered around healing, but she is quite proficient at most forms of nature magic. She is able to grow and summon plants at will, heal wounds (both magically and through her extensive knowledge of herbs and tinctures), and is generally a great source of magic energy all on her own. She has vast reservoirs of energy to pull from, both physically and magically, and she is able to siphon this energy directly from the wellsprings of magic energy that run through the realm. If needbe, she is able to subsist on these stores of energy alone, but she maintains herself by either photosynthesizing or eating food (she's vegetarian!). I'll probably throw in some little things I didn't mention here and there for flavor but nothing too earthshattering tbh

Unfortunately, she is severely weakened in her current state, and the majority of her effort goes into simply keeping herself alive.

Backstory: The former high Greenskeeper of Ishmael's temple in Anatina for as long as most could remember, she was very quickly captured and imprisoned during Prospero's coup. Her whereabouts have been unknown for quite some time, and many assume her dead, sharing the fate of the rest of the  dryads that lived within the trees that made up the temple itself. In the past , she has trained many healers that passed through the temple, and actually tutored the former king Felix himself when he was younger. 

Crush: N/A

Other: I'll probably use her at some point because she's pretty much all set up to experience The Horrors. Zeus or some other god name here

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

November 21, 2023 03:02:57  #199

Accepted!

I love it whenever a new GGaD character comes along. That way I can try and stick a character with not much connections in an attempt to see if we can see something cool or new.

Anyways, I like this character too. Her conflicting personality seems like an interesting feature and I look forwards to seeing it go

Time

November 21, 2023 14:16:21  #200

if i had a nickel for every 6 ft., old lesbian with animalistic physical traits who worships ishmael and is present in anatina, i would have two nickels. which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (November 21, 2023 16:34:46)

November 21, 2023 18:33:18  #201

It's very coincidental... yes. Very, very coincidental...

I don't have lesbian flag version this is the best I got but still

Time

November 22, 2023 22:21:12  #202

I didn't even clock that lmao. Big day for animalistic lesbian Ishmael stans

Call me Ishmael.
21 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Season's grievings to us, one and all!

November 23, 2023 01:13:01  #203

Anyways that reminded that it's been over half a year since I last did anything with the Devout's form. And I got new words in that time. Mostly splitting the appearance into physical traits and clothing, rewording the personality to be complete, making her have less powerful abilities overall and swapping one out, and splitting their backstory into known and hidden halves. while i do have a doc that's been almost entirely rewritten, the rest of it is literally just rewording. with no significant change

Appearance: The Devout has long black hair, which they keep braided. She has some gray hairs, but tries to keep it dyed and the same colour. Its skin is kept hidden beneath darkness and robes. Their left hand and wrist aren't made of flesh, instead being replaced with grayed flame, quite alike to Dust's own flame. She has horns, which curl like boer goat's. The tip inch or so of their right horn has been broken off, though the wound has since healed over. It is tall compared to most humans, standing at 6 ft., however this height might have been achieved because of hooves, which they may or may not have; there are rumours about it, but since she never takes off her boots, nobody's 100% sure.
Clothing: The Devout wears black robes with stitched-in leather, which is either dyed a green or gray, or just not dyed. Its leather boots are somewhat caked in mud, and have the leg cover part dyed green, but are otherwise undyed. She has a left-handed glove, which covers her left hand. They wear a belt to keep its robes tight, which has two large cloths tied to it, one a bright gray and the other a forest green, and the belt has a strange purple metal forming its clasp. She also hides her face with a metal mask, which is predominately painted red highlighted in pale polish, but the cheeks are painted a dark green; which is almost black when contrasted with the bright-ish red.
Also, mostly accurate heroforge model. i guess. https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D507402107/

Personality: As one might suspect from one of the two known features the Devout has always had being goat horns, she is quite stubborn in many aspects, methodology, beliefs, what she wants to do, and several more things. True to both this and their wandering nature, the Devout is known to "not abide by the laws" whenever the laws interfere with what it wants to do. Or are ruled by somebody she holds a dislike for. Especially if it's both, considering the Devout's mischievous desires. They love to seize opportunities they can spot to cause a little bit of trouble. A little bit of false directions, a little bit of tying a helm or other hat to the ceiling, y'know how it is. Despite the Devout's typical bull-headedness(goat-headed?), they are not typically blunt or fully honest, especially with people that it holds dislike; since it does not like to give a full hand to people it might oppose at some point.

Powers: The Devout is quite skilled, and perhaps naturally talented, with healing magicks. She is also capable of controlling the grayed flame of its hand well enough to make burning people optional when it touches them, and also shoot flame a short distance. The Devout also boasts an almost alarming resistance to many mundane poisons, however this does not continue to magical poisons or venoms of any kind. They can step through shadows, using darkness as a sort of portal on occasion.

Backstory:
Known:
The Devout got adopted by Dust at some point. Now, they travel to places in need of recovery from war or disease. And are fairly active in Anatina, likely because of Dust being there and Dust being Dust.
Hidden: The Devout was given quite a start with healing magic, being forced to be a battlefield medic for the civil war of a falling kingdom. Due to Geneva not being real and thus the Geneva Convections not being real in Forengard, this was a very dangerous time for the Devout, having been functionally a child soldier. In this time, the Devout lost its hand and its voice. Later, the Devout tried to end the war by summoning something; which stole her eyes and name. After this, the Devout called to Dust; not expecting to survive, but at least get enough people killed that they couldn't keep the war going. And yet Dust decided to feed the Devout its blood, and adopted them as its daughter. The rest of the plan still happened, and the small kingdom was scorched into a desolate stone desert.

November 23, 2023 13:39:48  #204

I always forget how to do updates, but I recognize this update and accept it yes

Time

January 16, 2024 13:06:46  #205

Name: SpaceBird
*Nickname(s): Space, Bird, Bird man (He seems to barely tolerate this one)
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: straight
Deity of (Up to 3 things): Space, Birds, The Sky
*Symbols: A blue parakeet in flight with orbiting planets around it
Powers/Abilities: SpaceBird can talk to, see through, and command birds of all kinds. If no living birds are near him he can call on bird spirits to talk to and help him fight. They can't be stabbed but they can be shot. If they 'die' the go back to where they came from and cant be summoned for 5 days. He is able to teleport (it looks like walking through space) to places he has seen or the birds have shown him. He is able to solidify a space to prevent other from teleporting to it, but he can only solidify a 1 acre area. He cannot solidify more then that area and he cannot seperate this area to make multiple smaller areas.He can open 'screens' for him to see though but it can only be on someone that has given him permission. He has the ability to fly but doesn't like to use it to move around. He just likes to hang out with his birds. 
*Pets: A blue parakeet named Bandit and a Peregrine Falcon named Flash
Appearance(s): A 6' 2" athletic built dude with dirty blonde hair and stormy blue eyes. He tends to wear jeans and a blue t-shirt. 
Personality: SpaceBird is somewhat outgoing and doesn't mind getting out and meeting new GGaD's. If he isn't talking with people he is hanging out with birds in some part of Forengard. He hates when people mess with his birds, or their habitats. He also doesn't like when people send random junk into space, he just likes the birds more. He doesn't trust very easily. You can learn about him, his name, and his domains,  but he tries to hide his backstory as much as he can. 
*Typically Worshiped By: Astronauts, Pilots, and Birds
Domain: Forests and space around the modern section. 
*Temples: Has an Aviary somewhere in the sky
Weapons: 2 swords that are designed after birds. 
Backstory: SpaceBird started out named Nathan. There was a point in his life where the only things he cared for were birds and looking up at the night sky. When he was given the option to go to space with one of his birds, he took it. That ended in the rocket just making it to space before it started failing (it was discovered later it had been sabotaged by a jealous jerk). He held his bird one last time before they died re-entering. He awoke in the middle of a forest surrounded by birds. They had found his body protecting his birds body and decided to make their home around the area. Because of this, and the birds 'worship', he awoke again a god of the worst and best things that ever happened to him. 
Other:  The birds 'worship' him by following him around and helping him out with different tasks. (Scouting, infiltration, etc.)

Last edited by SpaceBird (January 18, 2024 08:49:28)

It is I SpaceBird! (aka Element)
Its been a while
Space, Bird, or Space bird! (Or, if you remeber me, Element!)

January 17, 2024 16:52:12  #206

Alrighty, he is very obsessed with birds I see.

I think overall the character looks good, I just think there are some peculiarities that need to be clarified.

Powers:
"Can't be stabbed but can be shot" is a weird one for me. What qualifies as a stab, what qualifies as a shot? If it is the technique what makes them immune to one type of attack over another?
I'm just going to presume swords of solid space are equivalent to something like energy blades? Not that energy blades really describe stuff anything better, but still trying to find something to pin the description to.

Personality and description are quite basic. However that isn't too much of an issue, it's just me saying I'm looking towards seeing the character develop!

Seeing how he is worshiped by birds made me question how is that really possible since birds don't have a religion system or anything like that, but is it more accurate to say that birds "worship" him in that they follow him wherever he goes and he gets along with all of them? Like a Disney princess but for exclusively birds?

Time

January 18, 2024 09:27:00  #207

I changed the blades out because of his existing weapons. Instead he can spatial lock 1 acre of area. He cant separate it up to make more then 1 area, and he cant make more then one area. This area spreads out from himself after making a special hand sign. 

I clarified in other how the birds 'worship' him. I just forgot to clarify the stabbed over shot thing, so imma say here that if some one is within a 1 foot radius that isn't SpaceBird the birds go incorporeal, making blades useless, but bullets move too fast for the birds to go incorporeal. 

Last edited by SpaceBird (January 18, 2024 14:41:24)

Its been a while

January 18, 2024 13:11:46  #208

Ooh that sounds cool. This is from my understanding to see if we're on the same page, so the domain expansion spacial lock prevents travel into or out of the 1 acre area?

Ok cool so they're like his key servants I get it 👌

Ok that makes sense as well. Sorry to be grammar police for a bit but you mean incorporeal, right? That makes them really good recon tools.

After these are clarified I think you're good to go!

Last edited by Time (January 18, 2024 13:12:30)

Time

January 18, 2024 14:42:30  #209

It has been clarified :D

Its been a while

January 18, 2024 21:19:27  #210

Just clarifying one more thing tho, is the locked area a complete lockdown? As in nobody can go in or out, including teleportation? Or does it only restrict teleportation?  In addition, can SpaceBird teleport within the area? I'm cool with either way tbh, just want to make sure everyone is on the right page when the ability is used in rp.

Time

Board footera