HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 16, 2022 15:56:54  #121

Re: RP Intro, Forms, & Approval [GGaD]

He can extend it, as I mentioned, and it can also grow claws and turn itself into a separate blade. Or a hammer, if required.

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

September 16, 2022 17:45:00  #122

Gotcha, Coolio. Looking forward to interactions!

I'll be sending in some new characters as well sometime this weekend or tonight.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

September 17, 2022 20:13:10  #123

New deity!

ψ(`∇´)ψ

Name: Nemesis 
*Nickname(s): Nem (they don’t really like it)
Pronouns: she/they
Sexuality: Aro Ace
Deity of (Up to 3 things): Anger, Revenge, Death 

*Symbols: Bloody roses and Hydnellum peckii (bleeding tooth mushroom) Powers/Abilities: 

• Hemokinesis aka blood manipulation. 
  • Aura of anger (I have no creativity with names). When she senses someone is angry or a lot of negative emotions are bottling up, she can amplify that emotion and turn it into anger. It’s an aura so sometimes just by being near her people become prickly and a bit rude. She is able to control how much of an effect this aura has on people.
  • Blessing of Nemesis. People who are chosen by Nemesis can enter a rage stage where their powers are buffed, for example being able to wield more magic than usual or performing physical feats far beyond their mortal capabilities. The blessing lasts for around 10 minutes, and how much the buff adds to the person depends on the amount of anger they have to fuel it. Being inside her aura automatically buffs the blessing just based on how it works. After the buff is over, all the side effects of using extra energy are handled by Nemesis herself.
  • Summoning her weapon

*Pets: 

Appearance(s): The first thing most people notice is her height, bordering on eight feet tall Nemesis looks like death itself. Not in the sickly undead way but in the you-will-not-make-it-out-alive way. Towering height and broad shoulders, it’s enough to make any regular mortal pee their pants when she looks in their direction. Ram horns sit atop her head, wrapping around ram-like ears, making her look like a demon. Black sclera surround blood red eyes, adding even more to her inhuman appearance. Her bone white hair is usually free flowing with a few braids in it done up in an elaborate fashion that frames her horns. As far as she knows, her hair has always been styled that way and she’s never changed it. Most of the time they’re covered head to toe in one big black cloak, hood pulled up to hide their horns. For a bit of spice, the cloak has a blood red lining that matches their eyes. (I keep imagining a big dark blob and two eyes peeking out from under the hood.) 
Personality: Anger is the first word that comes to mind, but anger isn’t really a personality it’s an emotion. Of course, emotions can very much shape someone’s personality. She’s like a ticking bomb, and easy to set off. She knows she’s hot headed, and it’s not like she’s stupid she just doesn’t care for reason when anger takes over. Nemesis lets herself be led by her emotions. Her morality is also twisted by her sense of justice. Believing bad mortals deserve the punishment they get, she feels no remorse when enacting her divine wrath. Work/deity Nemesis feels different from human (or as human as she can be) Nemesis. Work Nemesis is all cold and calculated rage, human Nemesis is more bitterly angry. The world is terrible and there’s nothing she can do to change that. There are moments too, where she’s not angry enough for it to matter, she becomes quite reasonable in those moments.

*Theme Song(s): Not really a theme song but I listened to Francis Forever by Mitski on repeat when writing this.

*Typically Worshiped By: Mortals who wish for revenge but cannot carry it out themselves. Most of her followers move on eventually and find a better place in their life. After all, the teachings of Nemesis are not the healthiest.

Domain: They have a dwelling in the Underworld, just enough for one deity and nothing more. When they have nothing to do, they just wander around or return back to the underworld.

*Temples: There were never many worshippers of Nemesis, and even less temples. All the old temples have collapsed into ruins. Not a single one survived. 

Weapons: A sword which can be summoned and un-summoned at will. The silver blade is thin and dainty, the handle decorated with extravagant swoops and curls of gold. The crossguard of the sword curves away from the hand to form a moon shape. There’s a few nicks here and there but no damage that looks recent, it’s almost like a vintage collectors item. This sword is human-sized and not giant goddess Nemesis sized, meaning it looks a tad small for her hands. It’s clearly not her sword but she owns it now and so the blade obeys her will. 

Backstory: For as long as they can remember, Nemesis has loved humanity. Mortals fascinated her, with their interesting cuisines and rituals. However what caught her attention the most was how they treated death. Grief always struck her as something odd. To her death is only the natural progression of life so she sees no point in breaking down over it, or as the mortals say “crying over spilt milk.”
Another thing they realized overtime was the two contradictory sides that mortals have of death. Is it good or bad? They could never understand, because when they killed someone the avenged fell to their knees in devotion. Thanking her for doing what they could never do. Yet there’s always a group of people, be it the dead’s family or friends, who called her a monster, a demon. Silly name calling never affected her of course, but it did confuse her at first. As time went on, she learned that mortals are not simple creatures. They have complicated emotions, just like deities.
Emotions were something Nemesis thought she could understand, well mainly anger it’s hard for her to feel much of anything else. But that does make her a bit one-dimensional right? Oh gods, perhaps she’s less complicated than mortals. Or perhaps, complicated-ness cannot be measured in such a way, she’s simply different. Her purpose is to help those who cannot help themselves, and strike down the ones who deserve it the most. Her purpose is not like mortals, to live then live until they die, hopefully not alone. 

This was all before she decided to disappear. Locking herself away in the underworld for who knows how long. It must’ve been a long time, she reasoned, since it seems that no one can remember her. A lost deity, her history eroded away through time. Oh well, she was never really popular so it’s only natural they forgot. Why does she care anyways, they’re just a bunch of stupid mortals. It still stings.
She’s not sure why she returned to the land of the living either. Honestly, for assumed centuries she’s not answered a single prayer but something pushed her to answer the most recent one. Maybe because it’s been so long since anyone’s found her, maybe it’s because she didn’t think anyone would find her, or maybe she’s just angry and wants to smash something again.
That’s also a new development, constant anger. Not the anger part, but the constant part. Even when there’s nothing to be angry about, she still wants to punch things and yell and scream and make someone pay. No one comes to mind of course, because she’s not mad at anything specifically. It’s like she’s just mad at the world, mad at herself for being mad.

There’s this gap in her memory; that time period from being a deity to wallowing in the underworld for gods knows how long. She knows she’s forgotten something important. She also knows she doesn’t want to know what it is. 
*Crush: nope nope nope
Other:  Nyx 

Last edited by Silverphoenix580 (December 1, 2022 23:43:35)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
----------------------------------------
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

September 18, 2022 13:34:48  #124

I give this a stamp of acceptance! Black sclera is always cool. Also an interesting mystery to her backstory! I think I might have an upcoming character that could work with her. Maybe.

Time

September 18, 2022 14:59:47  #125

Actually, I forgot to ask. What is the range and state of the Hemokinesis? Is it only her own blood? Is can they also control weaker mortal blood? Or just all mortals? Can they control deity blood?

Time

September 18, 2022 18:03:43  #126

Time wrote:

Actually, I forgot to ask. What is the range and state of the Hemokinesis? Is it only her own blood? Is can they also control weaker mortal blood? Or just all mortals? Can they control deity blood?

I can't believe I forgot to think about this question. I'd say just any blood she can see, including her own and the blood of other deities. It's sight based only so bandages, illusory magic, or anything that can keep the blood out of her sight can keep her hemokinesis from working.

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

September 18, 2022 20:57:58  #127

Alright, that's cool. I like it! So I'd guess she'd first have to land a hit on an uninjured person/deity before she can use any of their blood then.

Time

September 19, 2022 01:06:58  #128

I have a mental image of her kicking Galaxian repeatedly trying to make him cry and it's somehow funny
Looking at her appearance, I wonder if she and Corvus would look somewhat similar? White hair, horns, red eyes, rather tall. I dunno.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

September 19, 2022 01:15:45  #129

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I have a mental image of her kicking Galaxian repeatedly trying to make him cry and it's somehow funny
Looking at her appearance, I wonder if she and Corvus would look somewhat similar? White hair, horns, red eyes, rather tall. I dunno.

-Galaxian-

I'd like so say she wouldn't do that without a good reason, but her definition of a good reason is "you made me mad" which might mean she would choose violence 

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

September 19, 2022 21:02:55  #130

Sending in two characters! I'm really going in for that plot I proposed, so here is two that will be in it.

This first character is all over the place so sorry if they seem confusing

Name: Arcan Rhind

*Nickname(s):

*Age: 24 Idk if elves age differently in this universe so just 24 human years.

Pronouns: She, her

Sexuality: Idk bro, I have no current plants for shipping

Species: Half-elf. Do we have elves in this universe? lol.

*Deity They Work For: None…

Appearance: Arcan stands around 5’8”, with a build that’s athletic and muscular, while retaining a graceful frame. Her skin is a warmer light brown color, and with piercing sky blue eyes. Her hair is a light brown, and cut at shoulder length. On a normal day, her hair is tied back and away with braids here and there, so that hair doesn’t fall in front of her eyes. Though usually her hair is unruly and as such, a few small, lone strands might accidentally find their way there. Her face looks as if she is always thinking about something. Her posture is amazing,  and stands in a very proper way. Likewise for her (non-combative) movements. Very proper and not in a snobbish way,  but like she has been taught to do so.
An average outfit for her may look similar to: a long-sleeved white tunic/shirt. Some darker colored boots and pants, likely darker brown for both. Over her shirt is to be a vest, with blue-green as the more standout color, with a cooler brown being the secondary/accent color. This vest is a flexible leather, and quite sturdy. Over this, in more cold areas or wherever some level of secrecy is needed,  she wears a cloak, similar to her vest color. It's quite comfy and warm.
She usually has a quiver somewhere on her person, unless if at super formal events.

Personality: If I could try to describe Arcan’s personality in a phrase, it would be something like “a bird trying to crack out of its shell.” I don’t know if that makes sense, it did to me. Maybe the backstory will help shine light on it. But anyways Arcan’s main motivation and drive comes from the self. Due to life in her backstory, she has decided to live for herself, rather than others. Of course, that may give her a more selfish personality at times, but she no longer cares. The process is very, very simple, but I feel like it’s easier to put it in number order.
Does the action align with what she wants to do?
If yes. Do it!
If not, don’t do it. If you are forced to do so, resist.
As you can see, it’s very vague and this thought process only fits the most basic of decisions. It can result in both positive and negative outcomes. It might be highly counterintuitive, since she does what she feels and wants, rather than the logical decision most of the time. However, that doesn’t mean what she wants to do will never align with the most logical decision.
I just realized, this makes Arcan so immensely stubborn. I think she might need to learn how to be flexible. So to help lessen this horrible personality trait just for my sake of trying to do PoVs with her, due to her original life, she does have conflicts at times with what she feels like what she wants to do. When she decides on a decision, she might at times doubt her decision later on, based on the context of the situation. It can lead her to be highly indecisive, and overall lower her efficiency. I’m sure also someone can talk her out of her decisions, but they’d have to be one persuasive person.
Oh, what was that about general personality? Oh right, I should address that. Her general demeanor is actually not as loud as one might expect. Her anger isn’t fully expected either. It’s rather average. Same for her ego, which might be even below average. She’s actually rather calm, and some would even consider her thoughtful and considerate. Her mostly tranquil exterior is just her average demeanor. She tries to show a range of emotions. She tries, and doesn't always succeed.

*Theme Song(s):

Weapons: A recurve bow, and a bunch of different types of arrows. Most of her arrows are normal, however she does make a few special ones that are modified for specific purposes. The way she does this can be quite non magical, such as modifying the arrowhead or enchanting/combining an arrow with a magical object to fit a task. More on them later in the powers section.
Both are often used to be imbued with magic, and her bow is made of a special wood that is highly attuned to absorbing magic.
She also carries a dagger on her waist at all times.

Powers: I’ll also include abilities here.
Arcan has amazing marksmanship. She can easily use her weapon while moving and in unorthodox positions while retaining a high level of accuracy. Now while some may think her effectiveness of her marksmanship grows weaker in close combat, that's entirely wrong. She’s talented enough with the bow to be able to use it in close combat.
Arcan is also notably more agile than the normal mortal, as well as highly athletic. Fighting requires a really high amount of athleticism, especially pulling back her bow.
But when it comes to actual magical powers, she can use energy generation to create an arrow made of energy. These energy bolts are much more powerful than her normal ammunation of arrow, including her modified or enchanted arrows. However, this technique is quite taxing for her, so she doesn’t use it often.
Her is the catch to her magic, due to lackluster and more underdeveloped magic skills, when it comes to enchanting arrows, it may be over spans of time, or she just buys enchanted ingredients. With her energy bolts, she often stores magic in her bow, so when needed, she can pull an energy bolt out of her bow reservoir.

Backstory: Arcan was born from a nobel father and a servant mother somewhere in the medieval sect. I’m sure this nobel father of hers didn’t want this to become public, and he’d probably want to start an “official” family with another nobel line. Because of this, she was mostly kept a secret. She normally lived on the estate as a servant.
Her father didn’t abandon her entirely. She received great education and training through tutors in secret. She learned how to use a bow, which she was amazing at. However, magical education wasn’t her strongest suit. Nonetheless, she learned to adapt her lackluster magic abilities into her stronger abilities as an archer, which resulted in her enchanting and storing magic in her arrows and bow.
Ok, she had an education and was mostly kept healthy in her adolescent life, so what’s the tragic backstory part? Well due to the secret life, her life was quite often out of her hands. She has never fully made choices for her, or really she couldn’t ever be herself. Ever.
So when the estate was attacked, whether it be bandits or monsters or demons or whatever, Arcan doesn’t really remember the details, but when she was the lone survivor, she took that chance to live as herself. In all honesty, she hasn’t even thought of what happened that day.

*Crush: Let's find out?

Other: insert deity here

----------

Now for the next character, this is a message for ANYONE who looks into it. I've included spoilers, since I want to keep this character mysterious, and be able to reveal things that could surprise or not. I feel like it'd make the interactions much more natural without some of the knowledge!

Now, if you don't wanna play along, that's fine. You can open up those spoilers if you wish. As to whoever reviews the form to accept this or not, I take no matter what you have to look into the character's spoilers, which is also cool with me.

Name: Alethea

*Nickname(s):

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality:

I don't think she understands that stuff, but "whatever is needed for that exact moment."

Species: Human…?

*Deity They Work For: None

Appearance: Alethea is about 5'3 or 5'4, some might say that her build is quite average, while others may think she looks a bit too thin. In an unhealthy way. It's weird. But let's just say she has an average, if not thin build.
Her skin is pale, and her eyes are a dark gray. Her hair is also of the same color as her eyes, which is at the length of her hips. It's always very neat and straight. Her face is very gentle, and has petite features.
As for clothing, she usually sticks with neutrals and grey clothing that's very simple. Black pants and shoes with a white shirt and a grey coat, all simple. She has a total of ten rings, all simple steel on every finger. More info on them in the weapons section.
An easy to identify feature about her is her smile. It's a very gentle smile, and while not wide and big, it contains so much genuine feeling and kindness for a small simple smile that nearly anyone who places eyes on it risks the danger of their heart being melted. In a good way. Like, it warms your heart.

Ok that's not fully true about that smile. For the highly perceptive, when they look at that smile, it does give off a genuine kindness, yes, but also an unsure feeling of mystery, one couldn't tell whether that smile is real or fake, if it's just a lure or genuine. One could never possibly know what's churning in the one behind that smile.

Personality: Alethea seems to be a kind and gentle person, always speaking politely, and has a penchant for metaphors. She thinks very often about the ways people act, and why they do what they do. When she wonders out loud, it sounds like there is no judgment or ill-will in any of her observations. It seems like one could never send her into a bout of extreme emotion, especially the negative ones such as anger. It feels like she can have unlimited patience for nearly anyone, and always be in control of emotions. She often listens to others, and what they have to say, it seems it also doesn't matter to her on having to wait for a reasonable opening in a conversation to join in. This at times can make her seem quiet.
What this is all saying is that she appears to be very pleasant, calm, and pure of heart. Almost to her disadvantage. As you may guess, due to this kindness, she can be easily manipulated. Due to her patience, she might not know when it's too late to take full action, or if she is being fully used by someone. Nonetheless, she'll just smile through it all, and do her best, as while she thinks she isn't perfect, she will do her best to make the world a better place, one smile, and piece of advice, or metaphor, at a time.

Yes, she will make the world a better place. She also isn't so easily manipulated, how can you manipulate a master of manipulation? It's a common tool she uses.
While her "front" is actually more or less genuine, she has a greater-good mentality of the utmost highest. She will cure Forengard of all wrongdoings, by any means necessary. I mean it. She intends to scrub away every imperfection known. By. Any. Means. Necessary.
More info on this part of her personality in her backstory.
Her low amount of emotion is because it seems like she has trouble understanding extreme emotion, or thinks it disadvantageous, whatever the reason behind her lack of extreme emotion, it definitely is not the most natural.

*Theme Song(s):

Weapons: She can summon a one-handed hammer. It is approximately the length of one's forearm and hand outstretched. It looks to be meant for Combat, with the head having one face, while the other end is a hook. This hammer is a dull gold color, with brown wrappings for the handle.
She also has a second weapon. Ten enchanted rings, one for each finger. They are all very simple, steel clasps. Each ring can produce a single string made of enchanted metal. They are thin enough to not be invisible to most eyes, unless in the right conditions (ex. when they're dripping from water or glinting in light). They are strong enough to support large amounts of weight, larger than expected. They are sharp enough so that if one places the string at a certain angle, it will easily cut through most objects. They can even cut through some metals. Some exceptions to this rule can be items like enchanted weapons.
Usually, Alethea wields her hammer in her right hand, and uses 5 strings on the left.

Powers: Alethea has invested her time into light manipulation/magic, and is mostly self taught. She seldom uses it for combat, and more uses it for utility. Such as for providing light in dark spaces, and for sparking campfires.
She also uses more sub-powers of light magic, such as purification of food and drinks for preparing food, and she knows a little bit of healing magic.

Even though Alethea uses light magic for utility, don't think she does not know how to use it for combat. Light weapon manipulation, searing light rays, she knows how to weaponize it. Her magic prowess is much higher than she lets on, as to how she got so powerful is unknown.
Not really a power, but she is a masterful spinner of webs, to get people to do what she wants, to get her goal. I'd say being able to do so without breaking her cover is also a large part of it too. I'm sure even the most perceptive would have trouble seeing through her, and the most inquisitive would have trouble cracking her.

Backstory: Most, if all of her past is relatively unknown. It seems like she isn't willing to reveal it either, or she doesn't think it relevant.

Alethea was born into a small town. To everyone, she always seemed… off. Unnerving. Including her parents. Ever since the start, she had that weird smile, and nobody knew what she was thinking. She was kind to the townspeople. She healed and helped when she could, and for that, they mostly tolerated her. Mostly.
Then, in a single night, every townsperson disappeared without a trace. No hints of destruction, or hints of violence. The cause is ambiguous and unknown. Every man, woman, child, everyone was gone. Except for a girl, with a very, very kind smile.

*Crush:

I don't think she would ever fully consider it, but if needed, she will manipulate others to achieve her goal.

Other:  Insert deity here

Last edited by Time (September 19, 2022 23:24:48)

Time

September 28, 2022 22:03:36  #131

Bruh mc brunstine

Can I just give someone else permissions to accept characters? Can we change the rules or something to the point that as long as someone else double checks, it's all good or something?

Time

September 29, 2022 00:21:50  #132

My apologies, I'd expected Ishmael to come on and review the forms but forgot when he didn't. 
I can fill in on this sort of occasion. That is, unless there are objections, in which case you can always speak. Please don't hold your silence.

You ship plants?
Arcan's heritage reminds me of a character from a manhwa I read lol. The guy I'm thinking about is totally different, though. A hecking bastard for sure.
Alethea's weapons also remind me of someone, but we aren't here to listen to me vaguely implying at what I feel is familiar to me and what isn't. I'd say that your characters are accepted, but any official mods are free to chime in anytime. Also as a note, I have reviewed Alethea's form without clicking on the spoilers, so if specification is somehow needed there, that could be taken into account as well.
Thanks and sorry for the wait!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 29, 2022 01:33:34  #133

Oh ngl I thought you couldn't do the accepting I totally forgot lol I just read who can accept

Maybe shes plantsexual idk is that a thing

Hmm. I wonder who she reminds you of. Well, I wouldn't know!... or would I?

Thanks!

Time

September 29, 2022 13:30:45  #134

Well, I usually don't trust myself to be a form mod (had a history of doing it in the forums that I do not take particular pride in), so if anyone else feels qualified, please step up, 'cause I probably am not lol.
I don't wanna sound bigoted but that is mildly disturbing to me (: (*trying not to think about it*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 5, 2022 20:58:00  #135

Name: Leon Perrdei
*Nickname(s): Leo, Prince Leon 
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human
*Deity They Work For: Worships Nemesis

Appearance: It’s easy to tell Leon is royalty from his attire, always prim and proper, intricate embroidery decorating nearly every inch of his clothing. Most of the time, a coronet sits on his head and from the way he carried himself, you’d think he came out of the womb wearing the thing. Leon even has a cape, like the generic big red ones all those fairytale princes wear. He’s nearly six feet tall so he always wears shoes with heels to reach that six feet mark. His dusty golden hair is always short, properly cut and not a strand out of place. He fits almost too easily into the blonde hair, blue eyed, handsome fairytale prince description.

Personality: Leon is the type of person who can remain calm in any situation, always assessing the problem before acting. He can come off as a bit of a know-it-all, holier than thou character with an inflated ego. Perhaps even a bit attention seeking. Leon hates being alone, he also hates not being perceived. This could sometimes lead to negative attention seeking. He’s not one to act impulsively and he’s very good at controlling his actions. Everything he does is often deliberate and planned. 

*Theme Song(s): disclaimer, a lot of these are not family friendly

• Kikuo - Aishite Aishite Aishite
  • Lincoln - Saint Bernard
  • IDKHow - Choke
  • MARINA - Oh No!

Weapons: Round pebble shaped stones and crystals that have differing markings carved into it. They resemble runes and can contain large amounts of magic. By imbuing spells into these stones, he can set off the spell at a later time using one-fourth of the magic normally required. The upside to this is he can cast a lot of spells using less magic. The downside is having to carry the stones around and a longer downtime to restore all the spells. Each one of these stones is a quarter of his palm big. They fit comfortably in his hands but are a pain to carry around when there’s more than a few.

Powers: He’s always had a natural talent for spell casting, picking up the art very quickly. However his gift for memorizing spells and casting them is hindered by how shallow his magic reserve is. He finds that he’d normally run out of magic after two or three spells, thus why he came up with the idea of imbuing stones with magic.

Backstory: One would expect the life of a prince to be more than four plain walls and the same luxurious hallways day after day. One would also expect the life of a prisoner to be less than four plain walls and the same luxurious hallways day after day. That’s where Leon’s caught, somewhere between prince and prisoner, wasting away his childhood in a marbled cell. He knows only three things about the King of Taria. One, the King’s rule is absolute. Two, the King loves his people. Three, the King is untouchable. To Leon, the King was akin to a god.
Before Leon was even old enough to understand the concept of death his mother was already teaching him about honor. Pride and prestige are the most important traits of a royal, and it would be the highest prestige in the kingdom to give up one’s life to the all important King. Leon should be rejoicing over being chosen for such an honorable position. And he did, he took every word his mother said as the undeniable truth and never even thought of questioning it.
The library was one of the only places Leon was allowed to visit in the castle. He’d spend hours surrounded by books to stave off the boredom. Quietly flipping through the pages and keeping himself out of the way. He didn’t mind the lack of control, it was quite nice actually. This way he never has to worry about messing things up. He doesn’t think about death and what it truly meant.

Something had clearly gone wrong because Leon didn’t die. Even when he was supposed to, it was his honor, his duty, but he didn’t die. He instead got kidnapped by an organization called Ruin. The soothsayer, their leader kept telling Leon about this prophecy, about how he’s the one destined to save them all, how he was fated to kill the King and take the throne. Leon didn’t understand, he just wanted to go home. He doesn’t understand how they expected him to kill a god.
As he stayed with Ruin, it became increasingly obvious why they all wanted the King gone. The soothsayer was right, his father really was terrible. The tyrant had run his kingdom to the ground, first with greed then with paranoia. It’s gotten increasingly worse as time went on. The King, so fearful of death that he’s become obsessed with it, completely sidelined his own kingdom and it’s people. The streets crawled with criminals and economic inequity festered and grew, rotting the very foundations of their system. And when Patil points out all the ways Leon can make it better, the ways Leon can fix everything, he made up his mind. He was going to fulfill this prophecy, his calling. His true purpose.

For the first time in his life, Leon saw hope. Blinding, beautiful, hope. How stupid and naive Leon had been, to think his father was untouchable. His father was nothing compared to a true deity. Oh yes, Leon could already imagine the shock and terror on his face. When he came to the same conclusion as Leon. And that's when he understood three things about his father. One, he was a coward. Two, he was pathetic. Three, he was very very mortal.

When the fateful day came and all was said and done, Leon felt disappointed. As the ash settles and the smoke fades, his heart still beats that same old rhythm. Thump, thump, thump. Leon should feel different, right? Thump, thump, thump. He doesn’t feel happy. Thump. He doesn’t feel sad. Thump. Or even angry anymore. Thump. Perhaps some relief.
That’s when the disappointment settles. Years of buildup, years of planning and late nights plotting just for, for…this. The king’s dead, the prince lives, now what?

Somehow, despite everything, Patil is still there.
*Crush:
Other: Hecate 

Name: Patil
*Nickname(s): Pat
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human
*Deity They Work For: 

Appearance: Patil looks average. Six foot tall, wavy black hair, plain brown eyes, and tan skin, there’s nothing there that stands out. His hair is loose and messy enough to be casual but not noticeable. A lot of his outfits are the same, messy enough to be casual but not noticeable. He fits his role perfectly, a simple servant that won’t steal the limelight from his prince but will instead provide the perfect accompaniment to balance out Leon’s intricate outfits.

Personality: The one thing people should know about Patil is that he is the furthest thing from loyal. He’s selfish and willing to do anything so he gets the better end of the stick. Cunning and manipulative, he knows how to use his charms for his own benefit. Patil’s charismatic in ways that only a good liar can be, talking his way out of all sorts of messes. Easy-going smiles and bright barks of laughter masks his true intentions. He doesn’t mind lying and cheating his way through life, as long as it’s to his benefit. It’s turned to a point where sometimes, he doesn’t even realize he’s lying at all. 

*Theme Song(s): disclaimer, a lot of these are also not family friendly

• Phantogram - Black Out days
  • Conan Gray - Family Line
  • Confetti - Ghost

Weapons: Although he enjoys the flourish of a rapier, his preferred weapon of choice will always be a simple dagger. Small, compact, and easy to carry, when all else fails the simplicity of a dagger is something he knows he can depend on. 

Powers: He’s never been good at magic but he did memorize one spell. Invisibility. The spell lasts no more than five minutes with a cooldown of twenty.

Backstory: Patil isn’t even sure where to draw the line between him and the organization known as Ruin. His history is so intertwined with the group that it’s hard to differentiate which affected which. At the start of everything, Ruin was formed as a result of the prophecy. The soothsayer shunned and accused of treason for his prophecy fled the country. He then formed his little organization, on the outskirts of Taria hidden by the trees and foliage he set up camp
Everyone in Taria knows of the prophecy, that there will come a prince, youngest of five, who will douse the kingdom in ashes and smoke, who, blinded by greed and jealousy, will slay his own father, a prince who will bring about the death of Taria. Patil must say the King really did spin a terribly effective lie. Very few knew of the true prophecy, that the prince would kill the tyrant and bring about an age of prosperity for Taria.
Patil’s mom was one of the few who heard the true version of the prophecy, and became an original Ruin member. Patil grew up dedicated to a cause he didn’t even understand. Sent on life-risking missions that a kid his age most definitely should not have been approved to do. Having someone that can hide in nooks and crannies, a mind that can absorb information like a sponge, and a swift and nimble build was an asset for sure. That’s how he was treated, as an asset to gather intel and ensure plans went accordingly. It was all for the betterment of Taria so screw how he felt right? 

Once Patil understood that he could use Ruin’s dependency on him, well bad habits all start somewhere. Finally, he had some semblance of control. Spinning words around and around in ways he’s seen his mom do so many times. He gets it, why she lied so much, the power to withhold truth was intoxicating. At first he did feel guilty about it, really he did, but honesty was always viewed as foolish by the people in his life. Besides what’s the difference between lying to hide treason versus lying to worm your way through tricky situations.
He quickly learned that the best place to be is the right hand man of those in charge. That he didn’t need to please everyone, just the ones who are important. So with intricately woven truths, that may or may not be accurate, Patil lands himself a spot right next to the soothsayer. 

The soothsayer is a stupid idiot who apparently had no idea what he was doing. Patil should’ve realized that anyone who is willing to take advice from a fifteen year old is obviously an idiot. He really should’ve expected this, but some naive childish part of him still trusted the adults to know what to do. Still trusted everyone else to know what to do.
The truth is, the prophecy, the savior, was one big hoax. Ruin was built from a lie that got out of hand. The soothsayer wasn’t special, he couldn’t see the future. It started as a joke, like “haha what if someone overthrew the king lol. And it was his son no less lmao” except the paranoid King took it seriously, and to save his own head the soothsayer ran away. But he underestimated the amount of people who simply needed a reason to rebel against the tyrant. So he lied, creating a prophecy with a good ending, and lies that others took and built upon until it turned into what Ruin is now.
Patil will take that secret with him to the grave. No one can know, the lies had twisted into faith and Patil refused to allow that to collapse. So he does the best he can with what he knows now. When the soothsayer is on the verge of spilling everything, Patil would always convince him to reign it back. The best way to deal with a lie this big is to pretend it’s the undeniable truth. This prophecy will fulfill itself, and that all starts with making sure the savior lives to see the fateful day.

The savior latched onto Patil and he still doesn’t know how to deal with it. After going about his own business for so long, having someone else become so wholly and truly dependent on him feels…odd. He’s spent his life trying to make himself as useful and needed as possible, and here was Leon who just trusts him without Patil even having to try. The way Leon looked at him, painfully reminded him of the way he used to look at his mother.
The way he slowly pushed Leon away, just to a safe distance, created a parallel that makes Patil sick if he thinks too hard about it. He says he’s doing it for Leon, to regulate his expectations before the stupid prince gets too attached, but truth is Patil is terrified. He’s scared because he knows if he had to choose, he’ll always choose himself, and he hates that. He hates the person he’s become.

Leon found himself a goddess and Patil is definitely not jealous. Patil is so very happy for him. Patil does not at all wish he could’ve helped Leon as much as she did. Patil does not wonder if he’ll ever find someone to trust.
He merely watches as Leon plans the rebellion, adding a few tips here and there. At this point, the soothsayer is just a puppet mascot for Ruin, the true masterminds are Patil and Leon. Mostly Leon, the speed at which his brain runs always surprises Patil. Having a goddess on their side also made things much easier. He’s not sure how to feel anymore. Once the story ends, where will he be?
Nevertheless everything goes according to plan. 

A year after the rebellion, all is fine. Running a principality is hard and reforms take time but progress is progress. Patil dreads the day it all burns to the ground, part of him is still stuck in a fight or flight response and he doesn’t know how to fix it.
*Crush: 
Other: Hermes 

(Leon and Patil are best friends I swear. I really wanted to make it found family... but there's just too much trauma.) (Idk found family but toxic?)

Marsh
Pronouns? Surprise me
Mariah Carey DNI

18 || Braincells? No

October 9, 2022 11:17:27  #136

I'm sorry for such a long wait, but a stamp of approval from Time

But I agree. It's like, found family but toxic it does feel.

I may have to go over it a few more times to really get the understanding of their backstory/motivations since I read them overtime in chunks, but I'm nonetheless interested!

Last edited by Time (October 9, 2022 11:17:55)

Time

October 22, 2022 14:46:51  #137

Name: Ash 
Pronouns: He/Them
Sexuality: whatever he feels like
Deity of: Rot, Necromancy, Rebirth
Symbols: crossed rusted swords, with a skull above and a phoenix soaring out of the skull
Powers/Abilities: Black fire that burns without fuel, necromancy, restoration of the dead, and they can make organic matter rot and metals rust. He can shift into the forms of past lives, and gain their former abilities while in the forms. These abilities are: burning beams(Warrior), magical commands that insist they be followed(Conqueror), and dampening the light into a false night in a mile radius(Titan).
Pets: does a small skeleton battalion tending to their fortress count
Appearance(s): Ash is 7’11” ft tall, figured like a gargoyle and has purplish-gray skin. They have serrated teeth, and his eyes are solid black with a bright orangish-red slit pupil that faintly glows. He’s also rather muscular, built like a brick wall. His feet and hands are clawed for ease of climbing, and they have an extra digit on the back of his foot. His wings are akin to a bat’s, but built onto his back the claws being near pitch black. I almost forgot to add this but Ash has black hair(although I might change it to ash blonde for the pun) They wear black and purple robes, lightly armored in bones. The bones are around his arms and legs, and ribs over where his own are. They have wrist guards and boots similiar to a knight’s, made mostly of a dark gray metal. In Ash’s Warrior form, he shrinks six inches, but is covered in heavy plate armour made of the same dark gray metal as the wrist guards and boots in his primary form. The pauldrons have one spike each, arching out and curving back in for a length of 3 inches. Their skin turns dark, into a neutral grey. His eyes flare into solid colours, the left turning crimson, and the right into a sky blue. In their Conqueror form, Ash grows massive, reaching 12’5” ft at the top of his horns. Speaking of, he now has four, two growing from behind the jaw and the others growing from near the back of his head, the lower acting similiar to tusks and the higher curving out to the sides like a bull’s. His skin is stained into a dark scarlet, similiar to dried blood, with silver lines covering his veins. The lines are not often seen, covered by a mix of plate and chain armour made of the dark gray metal. Ash lurches forward, now looking to walk on two legs but run on all fours, and a whip-like tail grows out. Also his hair changes to a silvery-gray. Extra spikes grow on his wings, which are almost 28 feet wingtip to wingtip. When turning into their Titan form, Ash’s skin grows darker than night, with the only differing features of it being the brightly glowing pure white eyes, a white light from the center of his chest, and two more lights on his hands. As the name suggests, Ash grows to a larger form, reaching to 30 feet tall. The lights reach towards each other in glowing tendrils across Ash’s skin. He no longer has wings or hair, and his horns move to their forehead and arch upwards. Ash wears little in this form. Really just appearing like a humanoid void with weird lights.
Personality: Ash is often passive and speaks little and blandly until interested. He’s also bad at paying attention while uninterested in the subjects, a trait inherited from me. They crack jokes on occasion, but he’s not exactly a comedian shooting off jokes constantly. Overall a kind of somber fellow, but there’s room for me to be wrong and the Ash in my brain to do something else with the character.
Typically Worshipped By: Necromancers, the undead, and morticians.
Domain: Ash lives in a large castle, tucked inside of a cave surrounded by dense forest. The cave has forestry in it, thanks to a few cracks in the ceiling spilling in light and rain.
Temples: A good number are just alters to him, being a skull pierced through either eye with a sword and covered lightly in ash. There’s word of an abandoned temple to a previous incarnation of Ash, but none have seen it in centuries or longer.
Weapons: Ash uses twin swords, forged to chop, in their primary and Warrior forms. In his Conquerer form, the swords are traded for a waraxe and mace(also the tail but whatever), and in his Titan form he doesn’t have any so just their fists I guess.
Backstory: Ash was created somewhere far from Forengard, past the stars. On a distant world now subject to the void, a Titan arose. The Titan lived as a god of naught but Rot, until it joined its dominion and was returned to a cocoon. He stayed in this state for nearly a century, before arising again as a Conqueror of the stars. They flew between planets, taking everything that was not given, until a hero arose and defeated the tyrant. Again, into a dark sleep they fell into. During his century of slumber, a powerful mage sealed two gods, one of erasure and one of creation, into his impenetrable cocoon. When the cocoon cracked open, there was a Warrior with the minds of three. The Warrior flew among the worlds, until landing on Forengard. The Warrior lived on Forengard, rarely leaving, until their shadow awoke. Sometime later, the shadow acted a vengeance against the Warrior, stealing his soul and leaving him to rot with their domain. But, the ashes of the god reawoke into a Sage. Now, the Sage has reappeared from a few years of restabilizing.
Crush: does that relationship with Wyvern still exist it’s been a while since i existed. If it doesn’t then none yet
Other: hiii
----
 Name: Dust
Nickname: The Wolf
Pronouns: It/Its
Sexuality: Probably not
Deity of: Vengeance, Shadows, Absorption
Symbols:A clawed hand around a greyed soul
Powers/Abilities: Dust has full control over shadows, being able to both make them take a solid shape and transport itself through them. It is able to strike with the power of all hits on it from the opponent since the last time it used the ability against that person. Dust can consume, or absorb, magic not directed to hurt it to gain a temporary energy boost and heal itself. As it is itself a shadow, it can manipulate its form into basically anything that can cast a shadow.  Also it is capable of storing things inside of itself, given that they fit. It can mimic the face, body, and voice of anybody who’s soul it has fed to the wolf mask. It can still mimic the body and voice if it hasn’t consumed their soul, but it can’t change its coloration to match what the victim looked like, or make its voice sound just like the person’s, the most common difference is that its voice will still go away from the listening.
Appearance: Dust is able to shift its form as it needs, but tends to resemble Ash’s Warrior form. 7’5” ft tall, clawed hands and feet, spiked plate armour(think like the daedric armour in skyrim) of a dark-gray metal. It is cast in pitch black, the only colours being scarlet lines along its armour’s edges and detailing and a marred crimson on its hands. Dust has no details on its face aside from a permanent, sharp-toothed grin stained in its own blood. It has black segmented horns curving backwards, a bright red stained against the edges of the segments, and massive black demonic wings with crimson membranes. It has a tail similar in function to an iguana's, but it is spikier. When hunting, Dust will don its Wolf mask, which is a full faced bronze mask detailed into a wolf(duh). The mask forever drips Dust’s unholy ichor from its teeth. It wears a helm that doesn’t cover its face when it is not wearing the mask.
Personality:Dust hates immortals above anything else, always waiting for a chance to cease their eternity. There are exceptions, as there is for anything, but it generally doesn’t get along with other immortals. It’s rude, brash, and overall just kinda mean but it can usually direct its anger towards people/things Dust believes deserving of it. Its voice will echo coldly from those listening, never showing a sign of emotion. Instead its emotions are telegraphed onto its body language. 
Theme Song(s): None Of Thee Above - Shayfer James
Typically Worshipped By: It isn’t worshipped except by fools that don’t know it can hear them.
Domain: Dust is homeless
Weapons: Broken swords that erupt in gray flame when Dust wills them to. Probably a handful of knives, and itself.
Backstory: Dust was not always sapient, but it has always been sentient. Ash’s earlier days as a violence-maker led it to believe that combat was all that it would ever be able to do. In some ways, the thought was what proved it true. Nonetheless, the shadow couldn’t break free from the one cast it, until the two dying gods inside of Ash’s body leaked out enough power for it to gain thought and form. From there it fled away into forests, stealing away mortal lives and power until it could best the one that used to cast it upon the ground. Eventually it gained the power it saught, with some help from that mask it got from I believe it was Orpheus handing out the masks, and killed Ash, consuming their soul and ascending to godhood. Afterwards, it fell into its own darkness for a time, now emerging from shadows to continue its endless hunt.
Other: hi hello for the love of the gods hi 

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (October 24, 2022 10:44:04)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

October 23, 2022 15:10:47  #138

I'll accept it. Accepted

Though i do have some questions concerning Ash's powers. more specifically the additional conqueror powers and restoration stuff? I'm assuming there are exceptions?? Can you please elaborate on them?

Last edited by Time (October 23, 2022 15:11:04)

Time

October 23, 2022 22:47:48  #139

(* = optional)  [Deity Form:]Name:  Crimson Kasani 
*Nickname(s): Cor 
Pronouns: He/He/He (I kid, it's He/Him) 
Sexuality: Straight
Deity of (Up to 3 things): Fire, Judgment and weaponry. 

*Symbols: The Symbol of every Soul in P.E.R.S.O.N.A. Crimson has it engraved on his right shoulder in white.  Kinda like Bucky in Captain America. 

Powers/Abilities: Domination: The power to intimidate biological beasts depending on their auras (More explained in backstory), Materialization, Master of Arms: Advanced knowledge and skill for physical weapons (mainly swords, daggers and polearms) , Scale Rust (a compound and product of oxygen "rusting" the dragon blood over, creating discoloration in the skin.  Though due to Crimson using the blood and gaining a symbiotic form to it, he has the ability to make small explosion with it depending on how much blood he is willing to lose.), Pyromancy/basic curses*, Emperor's Wrath: When Crimson achevies total control over the shard of the Emperor Soul within himself to not only boost his power to a almost god-like level, but also creates such a immense amount of heat that it gives off an almost demoic/draconic aura.  
Pets
: A gray wolf named Fang and a Phoenix named Flare 
Appearance(s): ***CRIMSON IS BLIND!  HE CAN ONLY SEE AS FAR AS A HAND IN FRONT OF HIS FACE!  The blindness is due to scale rust at an early age in his bloodstream damaging parts of his body.  While Crimson can still see, one gift that was given to him by the Council was the ability to see in aura.***
Crimson is a 5'9 human with hazel hair that reaches down to his shoulders (yes, he ties it up when he needs to.  He carries hair ties in one of his coat pockets), he has heterochromatic eyes, his right eye is red with a scar at 60 degrees estimated.  As for his left eye, it's a dark green with a slight yellow tint.  His clothing is varied.  His main outfit is a black t-shirt with white claw-like marks going from the bottom of his shirt to the sides, toward his back, where they converge into a single point in the middle of his spine. Long black trench coat that reaches down to his mid calf and with a hood to match, short sleeved on his right arm and a full sleeve on his left, mainly to act as a guard from attacks.  His pants are cargo and carry a few holes here and there as well as bloodstains.  He is often seen wearing black combat boots, but sometimes switches them out to go barefoot.  He always wears a silver ring on left middle finger that holds a ruby, a gift from a time long past.  The last thing is a necklace in the shape of a talon or claw if one so wishes to call it.  Crimson's alternate outfit is very simple compared to his regular outfit.  In his "royal" outfit, he wears a white t-shirt, a lab coat (minus the collar, and in its place a hood) with a red outline across its cuffs and bottom hems and the hood itself.  And khaki pants with loafers too.  

Personality:  Crimson is often calm and collected with a more goofy touch and light hearted manner of speech.  Though it's due to this that his combative abilities take a hit.  While he is a more nice person, he does have a few problems keeping calm in some situations due to his unstable mentality and cluelessness to those around him.  Crimson possess three distinct persoanlties, his calm personality is just one.  Staying true to his title, he has a firery personality when he is in combat long enough, this personality is due to part of the blessing he recieved to control the flames around and within himself.  Becoming more agressive and serious as well as being more fluid in combat, Crimson truly does shine in this aspect.  While focused in this mentality Crimson dons part of a "royal" manner in speech and becomes more firm in tone and body language.  His third and most...violent persoanlity is odd, even to Crimson himself.  To Crimson the third personality isn't even him.  It's been told that the fragment of the Emperor Soul he posses actually unbounds his power and he enters a full-on Kyng state, that being when a Kyng acheves total resonance with his power and comes to equal with his personal hell.  TL;DR: Crimson has three personalties, A calm and more casual.  A more royal one and a Kyngly personality that comes to terms with his demons.  
*Theme Song(s): Fire Force OP Inferno by Studio Yuraki
*Typically Worshiped By: The Blood Knights, elite guards to the Kyng himself, Crimson.  (They are basically the Red Guards from Starwars.)
Domain: A castle made of ash, in the plane Crimson calls "The Calmest Flame: Hanai".  Or according to the High Council (basically the Pantheon of Arithnia) it's the Fire Realm. 

*Temples: None that Crimson is aware of.  Most people who worship the Kyngs do so in their own homes, or like the Blood Knights, use the throne room as a temple.  
Weapons:

• =10pt*Kunai (three for each side of this thighs, they aren't really weapons per se, they are really anchors for helping Crimson climb and/or farming and help keep water lines off the ground.),
  • =10pt**A broadsword that is strapped across his back, a dagger that is placed like a hunting knife from the Monster Hunter series (I don't know the name of the weapon...)
  • =10pt***Limiter: a prosthetic that can discharge massive amounts of energy and heat when certain conditions are met when the vials that hold the excess heat gathered by the Limiter reaches a breaking point and has to use a failsafe protocol and vent it out from the shoulder.  Crimson has dubbed the Limiter the “Rebels/Rebellion Guard”, though why this name specifically is unknown, it’s rumored that Crimson’s “Family” named it for him.  
  • =10pt****Of course we can't forget Ember, Crimson faithful curved katana.  Decorated with a gold pommel and a red and gold flake wrap across the handle with a brass 0 guard and a curved blade with a fuller.  The scabbard is just a basic metal.  Though to note: Fang is the only one who carries this weapon.  Ember is an evolution of the dagger Fang carries, which is named Spark by Fang herself.  When in possession of Crimson, he channels the blade and "materializes it" using the ring on his left hand.  
  • =10ptWhen Ember and the Limiter resonate due to a surge of heat, often caused by Flare sharing his power with Crimson, the Limiter "fuses" with Ember and becomes the Kyngs signature weapon: The Giga Axe.  The greatest downside to this weapon is that it slowly kills Crimson due to the excess heat flowing from his body faster than the Limiter can process it and will melt Crimson from the inside, damaging his soul overtime.  If certain precautions are made and magic is advanced enough to keep Crimson's body cool enough to keep up with the Giga Axe, it’s possible to revert the Axe itself into a Inactive Mode instead of reverting back to Spark.  This process however has only been done once thanks to the war Crimson was involved in which froze most of Arithnia and kept him cool enough.  Crimson has, since then, given the name to it as I.M.P., or the Ax’s Inactive Mode: Power.  The Giga Axe now is an ancient relic and hasn’t been used for years on end, it’s currently unknown if Crimson can still access that lower, let alone if Flare can sustain enough power to him and Fang having Spark.  Though rumors spread that the Kyng replaced the Limiter and locked it up and forged a new one to prevent the weapon from ever being summoned again. 

Backstory: Crimson Kasaki, previously known as Cor Kasani when he was younger was raised in a small village named Lethera, where he was raised until he was around 6 by his parents Rene (mother) and Kento (father).  When Cor was almost 7, the capital of the town came to recruit every able-bodied child and young adult to be raised in the capital for their army or research team.  Cor did his best to avoid such things and as did his parents, but all failed and Cor was taken to the capital and was adopted by the king and queen there as a son, bu little did anyone know that every child was too, as a part of a ruse to experiment on them to create the best warrior possible to serve in the severe heat of the underground, as well as stay at war without the need for water and less food.  By the time Cor was 9, the experiment was just starting with physical demands and getting the children's bodies into prime physical shape.  Over 250 children were “recruited” for this task, some didn’t survive.  Numbers reported that 18 died from heart failure and too much strain on their bodies.  With the leftover 232 the real challenge began, implants and experiments.  From the records and according to Cor’s own account, the whole experiment was to fuse dragon blood with the human body to create a vessel that can withstand extreme heat, pressure and damage to the body, as well as potentially take on certain dragon-like properties, but the properties never came into effect.  Through all the testing 215 children died, leaving the last 17 pulling through the tests, with Cor among them.  When the experiment was hailed as a success, the children were kept in stasis chambers until further research found a way to keep the bodies cool from an unexpected side effect from the experiments: the dragon blood and human blood generated vast amounts of heat and lead to partial organ failure or damage.  Some subjects even found out that parts of their body was turning into a rust-like substance.  The scientist worked endlessly to work out a prototype, and eventually they created one, choosing 3 subjects out of the group they implanted the prototype “Limit-Breaker” as they were called into Cor, along with two other boys.  Each received an implant, a right arm limiter, a heart-like limiter and a skeleton-attached limiter.  Each boy took extensive testing and excelled and showed promising results.  Eventually a field test was issued, but the boys, along with the 14 others, broke free and destroyed part of the capital in a hurry to go back home.  Sadly the 14 boys were killed in the process and only the three sole survivors with the implants survived.  The three boys promised to meet again one day and all went into hiding.  Cor eventually went back home and begged the town to hide him as he recounted his experience.  The people guarded Cor with their lives and supported him and denied any existence of him.  Though eventually this all went south when the Limit-Breaker required mechanical and impossibly magical repairs.  Cor eventually fell terribly ill and even his parents abandoned their jobs in order to take care of him.  Soon they abandoned all their duties and called in for a doctor, or any doctor to help him.  One doctor admitted the boy as he was passing through the town on royal decree to visit the capital and helped Cor.  While the doctor was no magiation or skilled in magic, he did know some advanced healing runes and soothed Cor’s state and stabilized the boy temporarily.  Though as Cor turned 14, his state took a turn for the worse.  Part of the Limit-Breaker had affected his brain and caused him to go into a frenzy, due to this part of the dragon's blood reacted and heated the limiter to a plasma-like form and burned down the whole town, killing most of the people and even going as far as killing them personally.  Cor’s parents were nowhere to be found among the burning rubble of the village, eventually Cor went into hiding once more and lived along for 3 years until he found the same doctor who treated him years earlier, he introduced himself as Aster, a former rune user and one of the only doctors who still practices using runes to channel magic.  He agreed to heal Cor as long as he promised to never speak of their existence.  Cor agreed and together he and Aster lived for 2 years until Aster was able to keep Cor in a stable position to remove the Limit-Breaker.  Though that posed a problem, there was still the issue of how Cor would survive.  Aster toiled day and night to fix and adjust the Limit-Breaker with what limited magic he could use and partially succeeded, though eventually he had to wander to nearby settlements and ask for help.  Sadly Cor was never able to leave and spent weeks on end waiting for Aster to come back, and one day he did, with a man named Sano offering to help Cor, on the condition that Cor would keep quiet about his involvement with Aster and Cor.  Together the three agreed and finalized a fully functional prototype of the Limiter.  Cor eventually grew old enough, being 19 at the time and wandered off with Aster's blessing to find his home, sadly he never found it and was soon recruited by the High Council due to his power and his skills to survive, even if it was with Aster’s help.  As soon as the (then only 3) members recruited him, they told the truth of who Aster was, the royal scientist who invented the Limiter, not as an experiment, but as a way to produce and harvest geothermal energy to power the cities and capital.  With Cor being as disturbed as he was, he asked the Council for their blessing and his own capital to call his home.  They all agreed and gave him his own kingdom.  Zane blessed Cor with a new name, Crimson Kasaki, in honor of his father.  Zale granted him mastery over the fire inside of him and the fires around him.  Helios granted him a servant to call his own: Fang.  With all this Cor, now Crimson, established his home and built from the ashes of the former capital of his beginning and rules currently.  As Crimson grew and learned, he eventually was gifted with a phoenix named Flare, who he appointed at his advisor and close friend.  He also gave Fang the title of his assistant and supply leader.  As years went by, Crimson created and formed the Blood Knights and his own royal guard, with a woman named Infinity and a man named Agni.  Both of which were rumored to be a parting gift from new members of the High Council as time went by.  Crimson grew to love his new family and trained, loved, and cared for each one as his parents did for him.  When Crimson looked over his home one day, he smiled and blessed his people, who worshiped him not as a god, but as a savior and hero.    *Crush: In canon, his crush is actually Fang, the servant of Helios, a member of the High Council who has domain over nature's beasts and water.  But another crush can be worked out.  Other:  The High Council: Similar to a pantheon of gods, is a group of 10 individuals who created Arithnia and its cities, called Realms, which each member of the council has domain over.  The Council consists of Zane (no, not a self insert.) Kyng of ice and reason, Zale, the Daemon Kyng and ruler over curses and spectral flames, Helios, Kyng of beasts and water, Crimson, Kyng of fire and judgment, Sanozuki, Kyng of advanced and ancient tech and medicine, NV (Null and Void, who are two souls that share a body), Kyng of Dark and forgotten magics, Shift, Kyng of time, space, and light, Praxis, Kyng of rebellion, and Alvena, a rarity and the only female Kyng of the Council, with domain over spirit and mind.  

• =10pt The Giga Axe in question: =10pt=10pt
  • =10pt“Map” of Arithnia w/Lethera:=10pt

• =10ptYes, this is a pile of wet sawdust from rain.  I took a picture because it looked cool and decided to make this Arithnia since I’m not good at maps. The blue dot is where Lethera is.  The whole world is called Arithnia, with the other continent being Agnathara and the continent with Lethera is named Tanagi.   

• =10ptWeapon lore=10pt:  Limiter:As Crimson went through his life and helped his kingdom, he personally requested his family to join him in making what he called “the gifts we should make together” and using his Limiter as a source, forged the Giga Axe out of it, retaining the magic Aster gave it and the Councils too.  Flare grew impressed and he and Agni, Fang, and Infinity secretly made him a new Limiter, working with Aster and making a special device that would connect to his right arm for easier attachment and work on the Limiter: The Forge Disk.  With the gift they gave him, Crimson couldn’t be thankful enough.  He cherished every moment with his family.  

[OC Form:]Name: Flare
*Nickname(s):N/A 
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Phoenix
*Deity They Work For: Crimson
Appearance: In his humane form, Flare takes on Crimson's royal attire (Crimson actually stole the idea from him and made his own twist to it.  Flare still hasn't gotten over that.) with a simple black t-shirt and a pair of dark grey pants and no shoes.  He wears a tduster coat with a collar of red with gold outlining that he rarely unbottons, due to having a royal presence.  Flares weapon isn't ever seen on his persons due to Crimson being able to materalize it for him more often than not.  Flares hair is slightly bright red with yellow tips to give off a phoenix look.  His eyes are gold and his skin is oddly tan.  No one knows why this is, but it just is. 

For Flares phoenix form he's only as big as a hawk, and while he can grow bigger than that, it's limited to how far he is away from Crimson and sometimes Hanai itself.  While it's often said that phoenix's are usually covered in fire like or fire itself, Flare isn't like that.  He only has feathers that give off a fire like illusion.  Like his hair, his feathers are a more dark red with golden tips to them.  on his underside he actually has a small scar from (what is assumed) an arrow or dagger.  Flare keeps his signature golden eyes and has a dull yellow beak.  His talons are a dark grey and has white claws.  He can speak in this form, but only partial words and sentences due to not having true vocal cords.  And it's said that Flare can speak through thought in this form, but no one has been able to prove it.  

Personality: Flare’s personality is often stoic and serious.  He is serious about his job and about Crimson's own ability.  Flare does have a natural soft side, but he keeps that to himself knowing that Crimson needs to be kept in check often.  Flare isn't moody nor is he angry, as often as he comes off as so.  All he wants is to protect his home and family just as Crimson does, even if it does mean scolding and beating Crimson into the ground to keep him sane and calm.  His more soft side comes in the form of travelling along Crimson wandering the local towns and markets in the free time he has, that and messing with Fang by setting her tail on fire whenever she's around.  

*Theme Song(s): N/A
Weapons: Naginata. 

Powers: Advanced pyromancy. healing magic, able to absort heat as a way to power himself up.  This does include the Limiter too.  A symbiotic relation of sorts for the two.    
Backstory: W.I.P.  since Flare was gifted to me, I haven’t used him much and I haven’t created a well made backstory for him yet…  
*Crush: N/A
Other:  Usually Flare stays in the castle and acts in place of Crimson.  But more often than not he’s able to live freely among the people and not attend the castle.   

[OC Form:]Name: Fang*
Nickname(s): N/A*
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Gray Wolf*
Deity They Work For
: Crimson 
Appearance:  Fang in her hybrid form is 5’6, with short, silver hair (her hair goes to her shoulders), green (wolf-like) eyes.  Her clothes are simple, with a gray tank top and black cargo shorts.  She wears a small silver ring with an emerald in the center too.  No other visiable scars or jewalry can be seen on her persons.  In Fang's hybrid form, she keeps most of her humane aspects, but she does have the ability to hide MOST aspects of her wolf form.  I.E. her ears and tail.  But she can slow these with magic if she so pleases.  Fangs tail is on the more longer side and not as fluffy as some tails are.  She actually like to keep her tail groomed and trimmed nicely becasue not only does Flare like to mess with her.  As for her ears, well she often does have them showing usually for practical use, though she does sometimes use them as a prop.  One other feature Fang does use often is her use of claws.  She can always switch between hands and claws at the flick of her wrist.  Though she would rather keep them sharp for actual use.  
Personality: Sweet, short tempered and a bit of a mom at times.  Fangs personality is her own, but she has adopted more of a feel to Crimson's own in a way that she's carefree and more on the sweet side.  Fang does like to act as a sort of mom to Crimson and help Flare keep him in line.  Though she does tend to pick a fight with Flare when he does something to hurt Crimson or make him looks like a royal idiot.  While it's true Fang did grow up along side Crimson, she has developed her own love and hate for him.  Part of this stems from how she saw Crimson grow up and mature from his past.  And another part is that Crimson raised her in the same ways he did and let her have things he only dreamed of.  So when Flare, Infinity and Agni all joined the "family" of Crimson, she grew as a person and as a friend for Crimson.  
*Theme Song(s): N/A
Weapons: Spark
Powers: Transformation between wolf and hybrid form and basic pryomancy.  
Backstory: When Fang was a pup, she was raised by Helios, who created her with his blood and with the help of Aster and Zale, made her genetically able to live in harsh heat and was blessed by Helios with a ring that would let her transform into a hybrid of human and wolf form so she would be able to interact easier with Crimson the kingdoms inhabitants.  By the time Fang was 3, Helios gifted her to Crimson to take care of.  And while Crimson knew nothing about raising a magical wolf, Helios assured him that as long as she eats like a human, she’ll be fine.  For years Crimson raised Fang and grew to appreciate her company.  Though in years coming when a new Forge Disk and Limiter was made, she personally was asked to be the wielder of Ember, known to her as Spark because of her close relationship and bond to him, she would be able to wield it without a problem, and part of it was also due to Zale’s magic involved in the ring Helios gave her.   
*Crush: Crimson, but another ship can be worked out.  
Other:  Fang loves sweets and will do almost anything for them.

Last edited by wolffighting2768 (October 31, 2022 19:28:51)

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

October 24, 2022 09:07:07  #140

Time wrote:

Though i do have some questions concerning Ash's powers. more specifically the additional conqueror powers and restoration stuff? I'm assuming there are exceptions?? Can you please elaborate on them?

yeah, the commands don't make you follow them, but they will continue to sound off in the mind until ash transforms, ya do it, or ash makes it stop. it's basically like throwing a voice into somebody's head that repeatedly tells them to do something until they do it. no obligation to actually preform the task, but with enough repetition somebody might do it. and the restoration of the dead is basically just guiding souls into new bodies(usually babies, but sometimes there's a replacement handy i'd assume), although it only works with souls that aren't magically ensnared or otherwise trapped., and the soul has to consent to it. also i forgot to mention it in the form, but ash's fire doesn't burn; instead rotting or corroding things trapped in the fire. basically it's just ash's favorite visual to use for his rot, meaning that it's subject to the rules of decay rather than flame

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (October 24, 2022 10:57:56)

I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.

October 27, 2022 13:13:24  #141

@Ash - Coolio. Gotcha.

@Zane, I'll accept them, on the condition you touch more on the personality of all of them. You can do it both in rp and in form updates rn

I would also like to know on the appearances of Flare and Fang. Particularly both Phoenix and human(?) Form of Flare, and more info on the hybrid form of Fang. When you say hybrid, how much is hybrid? Anthro? What exactly?

I'll admit though. I'm looking into that long backstory and I'm interested. Usually I have to read over a few times to learn it all tho.

I suppose Crimson would considered an "artificial" deity? Or something? I wouldn't really know how to categorize him.

Time

October 27, 2022 13:19:17  #142

Sure, I'll do some touch ups.  

Got it, I'll work on it this weekend.  And by hybrid it's more that Fang can look human, but hide her animal aspects.  I'll work on it.  I don't normally add in Fang or Flare too often, so creating forms for them is still a working effort, but I'll get it done.  

Haha, I need to go back and smooth out some more edges with Crimson's story, it's still rough.  But thanks.  

Crimson would be considered an artificial deity according to the GGaD terms, but in Arithnia Crimson is considered a normal human by most parts.  

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

October 30, 2022 13:35:10  #143

Name: The Crawlid
Nickname(s): Crawlid
Pronouns: genuinely whatever but commonly It/Its
Sexuality: it is a bug
Species: the crawlids from Hollow Knight
Appearance:
 ^ this but the size of a house cat.
Personality: The crawlid is rude/demeaning to people it doesn't prefer, but it is easy to get on its good side; all you need is a bowl of glass or sand(its favorite snacks). It isn't a complicated creature, but rather curious.
Weapons: two glocks and a rusted potato peeler. the glocks have seemingly infinite, albeit somewhat weaker than the average, ammo. there is nothing special about the potato peeler.
Powers: The crawlid can bite into and digest anything equal to or weaker than common bronze. It possesses great burrowing abilities, and can use soul(literally its soul, which generates more of itself/more power passively but slowly while thriving) to heal itself and others or summon white glowy magic bullets it can control while concentrating. Any efforts to kill or otherwise harm the bug will succeed depending on the comedy(examples: if it was tossed off a cliff into a pit of fire, it will bounce back up slightly heated. if a hammer falls on it from a shelf, it will knock the crawlid unconscious for a great deal of time), and it can, with sudden speed, remove various objects from.. somewhere. It says they're stored in its shell but there's far too many objects(none of which are equal to or larger than its own size) to fit between its shell and flesh.
Backstory: It came from underground, digging into the square of a village before scuttling off.
Other: honklo.

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (October 30, 2022 14:48:50)

November 1, 2022 12:19:40  #144

Name: Ark
Nickname(s): None in RP
Pronouns: He/Him
Deity of (Up to 3 things): Magic, Souls, and ShadowsS
ymbols: His spiky toothed yellow smile. Usually crescent shaped in any symbols of it.

Powers/Abilities: Magical Mastery: As one of the gods of magic, he has access to every magical ability that exists, has existed, and will exist. He has complete control over every type of magic except for healing magic, and can cast spells on instinct. 
Soul Manipulation: Ark is able to see into people’s souls, as well as being able to steal them and destroy them. He can create them as well, but they won’t be as complex as naturally generated ones.
Shadow Manipulation: Exactly what it sounds like. He can manipulate and control shadows. 
Time Manipulation: He’s able to manipulate time to a significant extent, but it’s not at the level of the gods of time. He can move in stopped time, unless time has been stopped by a god with dominion over it.
Regeneration: He’s able to regenerate from his injuries to compensate for the lack of healing ability.
Also a range of other abilities, but those are generally included with magical mastery.
Appearance: Ark is 7ft tall, and has purple skin and purple spiky hair. His eyes are yellow, and he has spiky, triangular yellow teeth that glow along with his eyes. He wears a light purple shirt, a purple tailcoat with yellow geometric patterns on the collar and coattails, long purple gloves with more geometric designs near the ends, and purple pants and high tops, also with geometric designs.
Personality: Ark is typically a very optimistic, yet chaotic, deity. He wanders the sects, searching for interesting events, people, and locations. He does his best to assist his friends in their endeavors, and can be overzealous when fighting. He’s aware of his strength, but rarely uses all of it, mainly because he recognizes that being really strong is really boring. Occasionally however, he’s been known to want to finish fights quickly, mostly out of boredom, and that’s when he lets a peek of his true strength out. He’s the type to crack a joke in tense situations, and often tries to make small talk during fights.
Theme Song(s): Lancer (From Deltarune), Storyteller(Guilty Gear)
Typically Worshiped By: Ark actively avoids being worshipped by anyone.Domain: A spectral forest in the underworld. Souls occasionally are pulled into it, and he has to guide them out.
Temples: None
Weapons: A custom made scythe, that he has now altered significantly. It’s capable of turning into two smaller scythes connected by chain, and can cut through shadows.Backstory: You’ll find out.
Crush: like he's gonna tell you that
Other:  the one and only 

redid the form since it was super outdated

here comes the boy

Last edited by ThreePunchAxel (November 1, 2022 12:22:18)

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

November 2, 2022 11:01:48  #145

@Zane Oh shoot I didn't notice how much time since you submitted your forms, sorry Zane! All accepted!

@Ash - I'm only accepting because I assume it's a joke character, otherwise I'd ask for more info in general. BUT as I said, I'm only accepting because I assume it's a joke character

@Axel I also accept the update. I would ask for info on the backstory, but I do know that you do want to do stuff with that, so I think I'll bypass it for now.

Last edited by Time (November 2, 2022 11:02:03)

Time

November 2, 2022 12:47:30  #146

All good!  I wanted to make sure everything got together in order before I did anything!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

December 29, 2022 16:57:50  #147

Name: The Darkest Devout
Nickname: DD
Pronouns: she/it/they
Sexuality: Asexual
Parent: Dust
Species: Unknown, but human-esque
Appearance(s): The Darkest Devout has long black hair, and her skin is hidden entirely under darkness and robes. Despite being hidden, it is known that she is covered in scars. Their left hand is made of gray fire, not unlike Dust’s gray flame. It has horns like a ram, with the right one having its tip broken off. She is tall, compared to the average human, standing at 6 ft. They wear a black, religious-looking robe with thief’s armour underneath. She wears a plain leather glove to hide its hand, and a half-mask to hide their face. Her eyes would be visible over the mask, but it keeps them closed; as her eyes were cut out. They sometimes have large, magical, gray fire wings.
Personality: Despite her obvious ties to Dust, it is quite a nice person. They lend helping hands to the poor and ruined, and honour those that are deserving of it.  It is a gentle person, however cunning and ever vigil.
Theme Song(s): God’s Dark Heaven - Those Poor Bastards
Weapons: A bloodletting knife.
Powers: Her only innate ability is the power to heal with just will. It can summon gray fire from its left hand, as well as using it to create their wings to take flight. Her knife can absorb blood to heal herself or to use as for blood magic attacks. It can walk through shadows and command them to some extent.
Backstory: The Darkest Devout was born to slaves, and suffered through most of her life. Its name was stolen by slavers, and they were beaten for so much as a slight mistake. She eventually escaped the slavers, and learned much by travelling through cities. It prayed to every deity it could think of to call down their wrath upon DD’s former captors, until they found her again and once more she was bound. They continued to praying to every god that could save it, until one answered. It is said that the shadows are still restless there, as the dark god of vengeance was the one to finally answer The Darkest Devout’s call. She continued to pray to it, and spread retribution to those with ill-gotten power or goods. Eventually Dust gifted them its blood and power, and they became the first, and currently only, child of its darkness.
Other: DD's voice is like Dust's, except instead of sounding like a listener's most hated and/or feared it is the listener's voice

Last edited by AshTheAvaricious (December 29, 2022 22:25:37)

December 30, 2022 18:15:45  #148

Interesting, accepted, I would like to know more about her morality. Being tied to a deity that likes to kill things.

Last edited by Time (December 30, 2022 18:18:15)

Time

December 30, 2022 18:41:59  #149

a'ight I'm probably going to tweak this more later but this is basically it for Naiyan lol

Name: Naiyan
*Nickname(s):
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Straight
Deity of(Up to 3 things): The Internet, Creativity
*Symbols:
Powers/Abilities: 
            Creativity: She picks up skills extremely easily, able to learn a skill at least twice as quickly as a normal person, which can easily get faster since she doesn’t need to sleep or take breaks. She kind of just downloads skills into her brain. Of course, she still needs practice to be exceptional at them. She’s most adept at music, illustration, and computer science.
            Internet:
-She can move between the real world and the internet at will. She can also take others with her, but it requires her power for them to stay inside it, so the more people she takes with her the harder it becomes for her to keep them there. With one person, she can keep them indefinitely, whereas ten she could hold for maybe a few hours. She could theoretically turn a person into a being that is able to exist in both the real world and the digital world, like her, but has never tried it.
-She can manipulate websites, be it editing text or appearance, moving the website, or deleting it entirely. As expected of an internet deity, she can use it like a regular person does. She’s even able to access it without a device.
-She radiates a strong Wi-Fi signal, effectively making her a walking hotspot.
            Creativity: She can bless others with creativity, whether inspiration to create something or giving them help with a specific thing.  
            Other Abilities:
            - She’s basically a living hologram, similar to a ghost, when in the real world. While she can interact with objects and things in the real world, it’s nearly impossible for someone to physically interact with her normally. If she concentrates, she can make herself more corporeal for a while, but it’s difficult, so she doesn’t do it often.
            -She can transform into a copy of pretty much anyone, be it fictional or real, and/or imitate their voice as well. Her imitations look mildly glitchy and sound computerized/synthesized, just like she does. She can’t copy their powers.
            -She can teleport, often leaving behind a few glitches/pixels that eventually disappear. Has a similar look to Enderman teleportation.
            -She technically doesn’t have her own voice, instead she has to use existing audio sources from the internet to speak. Over time she has managed to create her own custom voice synthesizer to use regularly, which could be considered her “real” voice.
            -She can hack into devices. One of her favorite jokes to pull with this ability is popping up on someone’s screen.
Appearance(s): She appears as a young teenager, and stands at around 5’2. She has short, fluffy hair, the right half of which is mainly gold with a pink-to-cyan gradient, the left half cyan-to-pink. Her right eye is cyan and her left is gold. She has a pair of white and pink headphones with two long headphone jacks hanging from both sides. She wears a sleeveless white shirt and a pink-to-cyan suspender skirt with black-to-gold layering. She has a bright blue bow on her collar. When she’s in the real world she has a hologram-like filter and appears to glitch slightly. Her appearance and her voice glitch aggressively when she’s upset.
Personality: A generally cheerful and seemingly outgoing girl. Despite this outwardly happy-go-lucky demeanor, she isn’t truly happy. She constantly second-guesses herself and wonders about her purpose in existence as a being who belongs to neither of the worlds she lives in. She is unaware of her reincarnation process and, as far as she knows, is cursed to live inside a mass of wires and servers, the only place she feels even remotely safe, for eternity, unable to live as a normal person, but despite this is determined to do the best she can to make others happy.
*Theme Song(s): Electric Angel—Yasuo; Miku—Anamanaguchi; Skies Forever Blue—Toby Fox
*Typically Worshiped By: Her internet followers
Domain: She lives inside the internet. There’s a small “corner” that acts as a more specific home-type space. Only she can access it unless she gives permission to another person. She can alter its appearance to whatever she pleases.
Weapons: no
Backstory: When the world was created, a deity was born, a personification of humanity’s creativity. With the changing of this creativity, the deity changed as well. With each new age they would die and be reincarnated to represent it. Naiyan is the most recent reincarnation, a half-real, half-digital being to represent both sides. When she was first brought into her brand-new existence, she was trapped inside the internet for quite a long time, unable to figure out how to leave, flitting through different computers, until one day she discovered she could project a hologram-like version of herself into the real world.
*Crush: None
Other: She sounds similar to the UTAULoid Defoko.

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

December 30, 2022 21:15:32  #150

Bro is a robot

Accepted! Make as many tweaks as you like!

Time

Board footera