GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 2, 2020 01:45:13  #1

I'm late but I'm here

Its me, Moonflight

Some of you may remember me, some of you may not

After scholastic ended the forums, I turned to HB, whose format disappointed me. I was too chicken to check out the GGaD wiki since I had never really been part of that, so I kind of drifted...

In October 2019 I had a suicide attempt, followed by my mom dying from cancer last August. Compounded by quarantine, I've had a rough go of it. I would remember the forums and I would be sad, mourning the loss of friendships and stories I wasn't done with. Finally I managed to eke out the courage to check up on how things were progressing.

And let me say, I was impressed. I hadn't realized that others had such an emotional attachment to the forums like I did, and had actually created entire websites to support it.

So, I guess I'd just like to say thanks, and how have you guys been? It's been too long

MOONFLIGHT
17 | she/her
since 7/31/2017

December 2, 2020 07:51:52  #2

Re: I'm late but I'm here

Welcome to the GGaD!BH ^v^ 

Sorry about your mom. things will get better. I'm not sure what else to say here because I'm pretty awkward at topics like that but I want to get your happiness up so yea, aH 

I've been okay, I think 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 2, 2020 10:00:18  #3

Hey hey! I'm glad you're here, I'm Russet! As Echo said, things will get better, even if it doesn't seem like it, so just keep pushing. 

We have another boardhost, with more users and isn't dedicated to a single RP, which I'll link below. You do have to approved but as long as you don't make yourself look like a troll you'll be good.
https://scholastic.boardhost.com/index.php

You are still very welcome here and I'd say this boardhost is a little more tight-knit compared to the other one.

Anyways, thanks for asking! I'm doing pretty good.

RUSSET

December 2, 2020 10:25:01  #4

oh wait you already registered there

RUSSET

December 2, 2020 10:42:32  #5

Hello Moonflight! Welcome to this Boardhost :D
I'm hoping that we can be a help to your mood ^_^ and of course, hoping that things get better in your life! Hoping as well that you enjoy your time here :D.
Feel free to check around the place! While this Boardhost is for roleplaying, you must've seen that we have sections dedicated to just chatting and sharing about our lives and our art/creations. You're very welcome to post and browse around!
If you need any help, shoot me a PM or leave a message on my homethread.

Looking foward to talking with you and seeing you on the Scholastic Forums Boardhost!

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

December 2, 2020 12:09:07  #6

Sounds good, thanks! I am curious though: how did you guys get different fonts in your siggy?

MOONFLIGHT
17 | she/her
since 7/31/2017

December 2, 2020 12:09:41  #7

Hello hello, I remember you.

I must say that there was no need to be chicken for that. We always want new members!

Also, what Echo said as well. But I like to say, things don't get better all the time, you get better. If that makes sense. Which I guess can also mean keep pushing.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 2, 2020 14:21:30  #8

Thanks

MOONFLIGHT
17 | she/her
since 7/31/2017

December 11, 2020 20:29:24  #9

Hello Moonflight!
I think I bumped into you on HB. Sorry to hear about everything that's happened to you.
This is my first time going on boardhost, and I'm still learning my way around here, but when I saw your nickname, I had to drop by and say hello.
Hopefully we can get to know each other in the near future!
From one Moon to another,
Moongem

~moongem~
" Am I butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi? Never assume what you see and feel is real!"
— Doreen, Chrono Trigger

Board footera