HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2021 02:00:51  #301

Re: (@GalaxE) Boom, a child, no-

He reaches out for Silence's hand on instinct--on an impulsive desire to be able to hold someone's hand, to partake in that simple gesture that implies and is supposed to embody closeness.
That said, what stops him isn't exactly the righteous realization that the two of them are, in fact, not close enough to symbolize that nonexistent bond with their hands, and nor is it self-reflection upon the fact that, indeed, his hand is very cold, so very cold, so much colder than he or anyone would want it to be. But maybe it would seem so upon a glance, where the iciness of his hands brushes part of Silence's hand before he, with more dexterity than one would expect, quickly retracts his own hand backwards. A conflicted expression flutters briefly onto his face before it is once again suppressed into the impassive, neutral serenity. Then, he briefly smiles. 
"Sorry," he apologizes, and explains: "I won't get lost, and your sleeve cloth is too nice for me to want to risk pulling it off. If we do get separated, I'll just find you, no issues there."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

June 30, 2021 11:38:08  #302

There was a flash of concern of their face before Silence smiled, "Alrighty!" They're not sure of what just happened, but they aren't going to press Galaxian.

Silence then looked around again before pointing in a direction.

"Let's go this way."

Silence started walking in that direction, making sure to keep and eye on Galaxian.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 30, 2021 17:03:37  #303

"Okay." He moves like a clumsy cat when he's actually trying to be slow. That is, not too clumsy, but there's something off-putting about the way he moves when he's being unhurried. Maybe it's how he looks like he might trip at any second. Anyways, the now-very-unbothered deity asks, "What does the guy you're looking for look like? Or maybe he has an aura? How does that feel?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 30, 2021 22:07:04  #304

"He was an older dude, maybe in his late sixties or somethin'. Hmm, uhmmmm... Let's see, his hair was graying a bit back then, so it's probably fully grey or almost fully grey with a bit of reddish brown hair? He was pale aaaaand... brown eyes, I think. A bit heavier in weight, although he was pretty tall. Maybe around up to my shoulder or somethin'. He was, like, kinda basic looking. Real nice guy though."

"Let's see... he didn't exactly have an 'aura', but a general vibe. Like, he was definitely someone who radiated 'kindness', ya know? Like, when you looked at him you could tell he was a chill dude."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 30, 2021 23:13:09  #305

"Okay."
It doesn't take long for Galaxian to spy someone who he thinks fits the description. Brown eyes, grayed reddish-brown hair, aura of niceness, tall...except this guy is clearly dressed as a mechanic and is probably only around 40.
But the differences don't pop out at all for Galaxian, who starts waving at the guy and shouting "Siiirrrrr! Hiii!" before anyone can stop him from doing otherwise.
Of course he's not gonna ask first. Who'd you think he was? Smh.

Last edited by GalaxianExplosion (June 30, 2021 23:13:26)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 30, 2021 23:17:22  #306

"uH-"

Silence looked towards whoever Galaxian was yelling to, a bit startled by the suddenness of Galaxian's call.

"Kid, I don't quite think that's him-"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 30, 2021 23:24:56  #307

Galaxian looks at Silence with the most incredulous look ever, as if asking: "Huhhh? How could it not be him? That's like a twin of who you were describing if he isn't!" And also, he pauses for around five seconds while doing so, which means that the guy the totally rational-thinking god shouted at before has now been left to stare back at the deity awkwardly.
"Hello?" he asks/shouts tentatively, which, thankfully, effectively gets Galaxian out of his stupor or whatever that was a few seconds ago.
"Hi!" the deity exclaims as he just about blitzes to a location much nearer to where mechanic guy is. Yep, if he moved like this all the time, it'd probably be easy for him to lose anyone. "How's your day?" he then proceeds to ask nonchalantly, like he totally didn't yell out to a random person who turned out to not be who he was looking for, or anything.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 30, 2021 23:34:55  #308

"Dear gods, this is the first time I have ever felt awkward like this in years..." Silence thought, following Galaxian closer to the guy.

Silence gave the guy a wave, then swallowed back their awkwardness and put on a large grin.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 30, 2021 23:51:52  #309

Ironically, Silence can thank a god for that.
The guy nearly doesn't notice Silence. But he does, so he gives a half-awkward grin but a very open wave. He continues responding to Galaxian, "Pretty good. How's yours?"
"Great!" He beams. "I made a new friend!"
"Good for you," mechanic guy cheers. He pats Galaxian's shoulder like the two of them have known each other since five years ago or something. "That your friend?" he asks, gesturing to Silence with his other hand.
"Yeah," the deity answers with a nod, kinda an excessive one if one were to ask the narrator. "That my friend," he unintentionally repeats. "They're called Silence."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 1, 2021 00:07:13  #310

Silence feels very happy that Galaxian already sees them as his friend.

"Mm-hmm, nice t' meet ya," Silence said, now somewhat contributing to the conversation. They wondered if anyone would recognize them, now that they think about it.

Silence realized that they look pretty different from last time they were here as they had changed their hair style and colour, as well as their eye colour.

Whoopsies.

And back then they went by a shortened nickname of their current name.

So even if the two had found the guy, he wouldn't recognize Silence by their appearance. By voice? Perhaps, although Silence would have to shift it up a bit into higher notes.

Silence realizes they are not very smart, and wonders if they should shift into the old appearance when less people are around. Or they could now, perhaps, but that would be weird socially since they are in a conversation with a stranger.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 1, 2021 22:34:45  #311

"And they're looking for a guy who looks like you, at least in terms of general physical features and descriptions," Galaxian's continuing to say to the guy, who smiles again at Silence and says "Same to you" before returning his attention to the rambling deity. "He probably is in his late sixties, had reddish brown hair when he was younger, has pale skin, brown eyes, and a pretty tall height, maybe up to their--" he gestures to Silence, "shoulder, and he didn't stand out in crowds! He sold good-tasting meat a year or so ago. So I wanted to ask you, do you happen to know someone like that?" He adds hopefully, "Maybe he's your brother or dad or grandfather?"
Not going to lie, he's surprisingly smooth when it comes to talking. But he really doesn't have a feel for mortal aging, huh. "Brother or dad or grandfather."
By the way, now it's up to the other narrator to POV the nice mechanic guy, because it's up to them where the thread will go.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 2, 2021 12:27:43  #312

The mechanic thought for a moment before brightening up a bit and smiling, "Oh, you mean 'Ol Bear! He should be around over-"

He pointed to the left of them.

"-in that area a few streets down."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2021 15:33:50  #313

"Okay. Thank you! Oh, wait, he's a bear?" Galaxian pipes as if making a realization to Silence. "You should've told me that earlier, Silence-san!"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 2, 2021 15:57:02  #314

(HWBDJQKDKQKF BUDDY-)

Both Silence and Mechanic Man somewhat chuckle.

Silence explained briefly, "No, he's human, 'Ol Bear' is just his nickname, kid."

They look back up to the Mechanic Man and said, "Thank you."

"No problem," the Mechanic Man nodded with a smile.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 2, 2021 23:30:19  #315

"Oh." Galaxian mutters with a little bit of disappointment, "Thought there would finally be a place for my bear friend to buy meat from. Oh well..."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 3, 2021 01:41:56  #316

"Knowing 'Ol Bear, he wouldn't mind selling meat to actual bears. It's rumored that he raised some bear cubs when he was younger," Mechanic Man said. "It's one of the reasons people call him 'Ol Bear'."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 3, 2021 01:49:26  #317

"Oh?" The life deity perks up. "That's good! I think she said she just gave birth to some bear cubs or something. And they're running out of land to live on and to fish on. That's why they need to buy meat instead of...you know, the natural way," he explains, fidgeting slightly while avoiding saying "hunting."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 3, 2021 01:55:16  #318

The Mechanic Man slightly nodded, understanding.

"'Ol Bear would be more than happy to give meat to her, I'm sure of it!" he smiled.

Silence was off in thought.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 3, 2021 21:29:44  #319

"Okay, I can bring her here next time," Galaxian affirms with a nod.
Yeah...he's just going to bring a bear into this city. Hopefully this city is super chill.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 7, 2021 03:49:55  #320

"Perhaps we will run into each other during then and I can greet her," the man smiled. He's not quite sure how to react, but he thinks meeting a bear would be cool.

Also, tbh, city people have probably seen weirder.

Silence spoke up, "Hey, kid, we should probably go so the nice man can continue his job." They still seem a bit out-of-it, but are now fully regaining their lost composer. Silence gently said this, perhaps not going to argue if Galaxian refuses to leave. Although they don't physically show it, perhaps in some way, somehow, Galaxian can tell they're a mix between excited and nervous.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 15, 2021 17:39:51  #321

"Okay, that sounds good!" the god pipes before he pales a bit in his variation of a blush. "Oh, right," he stammers, slightly embarrassed. "Uh--"
"Ahh, you two are fine," the mechanic guy goes with a laugh. "Thanks for thinking 'bout it, but I'm offa work for now."
"No," Galaxian says, suddenly with newfound seriousness. "I've bothered you too much, and you've already helped a lot. But maybe you can come with us if you're hungry too?" he offers after a little consideration.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 21, 2021 02:37:49  #322

(bwbcnsmcms not me not knowing how to POV)

[REDACTED]

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 21, 2021 21:34:12  #323

(Sorry but xD he said he was off of work for now in the prior POV lol)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 30, 2021 00:29:45  #324

(Jwjdjqkfksk well idk what to POV, as you can obviously tell from my last POV. Idk how to handle the situation. Pretend I put something that continues this plot on or something idk)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

July 30, 2021 01:21:40  #325

"I'm good. Thanks for the offer, kiddo. Tell him I said hello. Again," he answers with a grin.
"Okay," Galaxian promises with a nod. Watch him forget later because the narrator has a horrible memory and will probably forget it. "Bye!" he waves to the guy, probably expecting him to leave. And the dude does. He waves a little to both of them and is soon gone. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 10, 2021 23:32:25  #326

Silence waved as well. Yay.

Now, onwards with a horrible scene transition brought to you on this lovely RP platform by your Flamboyant Narrator~

Silence went back to thinking.

"Hey, before we, like, go over to Ol Bear's, I want to go into an alleyway real quick, 'kay?" Silence says, looking down to/over to Galaxian. "Is that, like, totally okay with ya?"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 10, 2021 23:58:44  #327

"Sure! But those can be pretty dangerous," he reminds, followed with, "so I'm coming with you."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 11, 2021 05:32:59  #328

"A'ight."

Silence made their way over to an alleyway. They looked around a bit, making sure no one else was around.

Then they shifted into a different form, very specifically someone else. Once done, their hair gain length and was down from the ponytail, spiking out on their shoulders. Some red streaks were visible, and the chunk of hair now covering their left eye was fully a saturated red. Adding onto the red theme is that now at least their visible eye is red. They also went down in height, now standing at 6'2 or so, and their frame became more soft, thin, and feminine, losing their visible muscles. Their face shape and features changed, their nose smaller and pointed and their face round but sharp.

They hummed a bit before talking. Their voice raised in octave and lost its original timbre, now being smooth instead of an almost irritating scratchiness. They still had their way of speaking, but it sounded completely like a different person.

"Okay, I'm, like, ready now. I figure Ol Bear wouldn't recognize me in the other form, ya know?"

They mess with their hair a bit, not used to it being down.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

August 11, 2021 19:22:59  #329

"Yeah," he agrees, though he thinks that everyone changes, in big ways or small ways. Surprisingly enough, though, he doesn't voice everything on his mind, contrary to some impressions. He asks, "Did you look exactly this way a year back?"

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 11, 2021 20:09:35  #330

"Yea, i-i-r-c," Silence said, twirling their hair a bit. They squinted at a clump of stands. Said strands shifted into red streaks. They then felt the top of their head. Realizing they were missing their ahoge, they took a few clumps of their hair and stood them up, slightly curved into each other. It kind of made a heart shape. Lol cute.

"Yea, definitely," Silence nodded. Now, the Narrator doesn't know if Galaxian can feel it, but Silence's presence slightly changed. For a second it wavered, and then it stilled. The "vibes" their life presence gave off shifted from a warm and energetic vibe to something cold and distant, something hard to explain. It wasn't exactly harsh, but rather it could make someone feel melancholy. But, overall, their original "presence" completely changed (if that makes sense?).

Silence themself didn't seem to change, though. They still had that nervous excitement from earlier.

"Ya ready to go?" Silence asked, grinning. Their fangs were gone.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera