GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 31, 2020 13:23:24  #1

(Character Intro) Inside a city in the modern sect...

...Was a street. A wide, open street, covered with concrete and people. In this particular part of the city was an equally urban occurrence- an extensive crowd bustled through the streets, a multidirectional mass that spilled out into the neighbouring roads. Each person seemed to know where to go and how to get there. 

For the more divine populace, something ebbed from the crowd.  A thought that brushed the back of the mind like a dandelion seed. So quiet, so fleeting, that one might wonder if it had ever been there at all. Was it something here, or someone?

Last edited by Effervescence (August 31, 2020 13:25:04)

Ephemeris
>>>><<<<
she/her | ambivert | signature in progress

August 31, 2020 13:59:54  #2

Re: (Character Intro) Inside a city in the modern sect...

Rai's happy with being that outlier, the one who doesn't need to go anywhere at the moment and doesn't want to necessarily go anywhere. He's not divine, so he's probably just how he usually is, being at places where things will likely happen.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 31, 2020 17:45:49  #3

Time places Time for all deity intros

Time, sensing this faint aura peaked up among the sea of heads. Trying to exactly pinpoint this feeling.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

September 1, 2020 06:41:51  #4

(trying to narrate as little as possible to give a more natural feel, so i’ll be flicking between the two)

Ephemeris was weaving her way through the crowds, trying desperately not to bump into anyone. Pulling a leaflet from her pocket, she slowed down a little to read.
Ravus, tailing close behind her, caught sight of Time and frowned. He tapped his companion on the shoulder to get her attention. “Deity,” he mouthed.

Ephers nodded slightly and changed gait, aiming for a quieter alley to wait out the other deity’s visit. Unfortunately, before she could get there Ravus managed to trip just beside Rai. 
“Uh, sorry-” he muttered, starting towards where Epher was standing.

Last edited by Effervescence (September 1, 2020 06:44:40)

Ephemeris
>>>><<<<

September 1, 2020 07:29:51  #5

Apollo, who was there, noticed Ravus fall, wondering if he should ask him if he was okay. Apollo stopped his pace, managing to avoid some people walking into him, and stared at Ephemeris and Ravus. Hmm...

Last edited by Echo (September 1, 2020 07:30:05)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

September 1, 2020 12:58:44  #6

"You guys can just duck to the side and talk there," Rai says to Ravus and Ephemeris in his usual quiet monotonous voice. "No one will notice."

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 1, 2020 18:59:57  #7

Well Time is still on his way to Ephermeris and Ravus. Primarily using his sense of the aura to move forward.

Time

September 2, 2020 12:15:17  #8

Ephemeris had just been standing there, thinking about the attention they had garnered, the fact that the very deity they were trying to avoid was now making a beeline for them, and Apollo staring at them from not too far away. Her train of thought was hastily interrupted as she grabbed Ravus by the sleeve and made towards the alley.
Ravus gave a quick “Thanks-“ and made a kind of apologetic shrug at Rai before being dragged off by Ephers.

Last edited by Effervescence (September 2, 2020 14:27:48)

Ephemeris
>>>><<<<

September 5, 2020 19:59:47  #9

(oh shoot sorry for not seeing this)

After a bit of time, He was able to nudge and push through the crowd into the alleyway that Ephemeris and Ravus were in, however, he didn't really say anything. Maybe it was just him thinking on how to exactly start this conversation (or moreso his narrator). For now, he kinda just eyed and studied the two.

Time

September 13, 2020 13:00:24  #10

“I-“ Ravus started, but was cut off by Ephers.
“Stop following us,” she said, trying to sound as aloof as she could. The hostility in her voice was ill-hidden. Still, there was something wrong about those scintillating eyes of hers.

Ephemeris
>>>><<<<

September 13, 2020 13:24:37  #11

Apollo had followed as well. After a bit of walking, he silently flew up and perched on a window sill a bit of ways from them, curiously listening.

Apollo wondered if listening to them talk would be a rude thing for him to do, but he was curious today. Apollo had noticed the look in Ephemeris' eyes, and wondered a bit if he should stay or not. Maybe stay to make sure no fight broke out, that would be bad, or maybe he should leave just in case a fight broke out. He didn't want to be dragged into a scuffle; Apollo didn't really feel like fighting.

For some reason, Apollo stayed up on the sill, finding himself not moving and continuing to look on.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 13, 2020 14:12:11  #12

Rai wasn't sure if Ephemeris was following his suggestion to Ravus or just trying to get Time away from them, but he waved to Ravus nonetheless. Since it wouldn't be very optimal for him to stand in the middle of a crowd, he just kept walking at a sauntering pace.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 13, 2020 23:16:12  #13

Time was quick to notice Ephemeris's hostility, the wrong look in her eyes, her voice. "Hey, why so hostile? Meeting one of your own kind?" He said, moving his hands into his pockets, but still staying cautious of her, "Most of us don't bite, and I certainly don't."

Time

September 14, 2020 04:51:11  #14

“And i’m supposed to just take your word for that, am I?” Ephers snapped,  “Don’t call me your ‘kind’. Liars who use others for your own amusement, thinking you’re so high above everyone else.”
”She’s right. About not being your kind, that is. We don’t want any trouble.” Ravus said, his left hand wringing at his side. He looked nervously at Rai and guestured to Time as discretely as he could.
“I’m not here to tick you off,” the deity was regaining her level tone, “...but following people around isn’t much appreciated.”

Last edited by Effervescence (September 14, 2020 04:52:56)

Ephemeris
>>>><<<<

September 14, 2020 12:56:43  #15

Well, apparently Rai's still nearby, having gotten out of the crowd before he was trampled somehow, perhaps. Or he's just tired of crowds. His name is so ironic in this situation, but also, ironically, he's supposed to be mortal.
Touchy, he thinks to himself. Deities either seem to immediately walk around like they've been in the pantheon for eons or they seem to be at...the other extreme. Don't they? He ponders that mentally. Or perhaps not. I haven't seen many deities, after all.

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2020 14:25:17  #16

Time seemed mostly unfazed at the insults Ephers threw at him.Though he gained a noticeable slight frown, and his eyes narrowed a bit.

"Of all deity types, I would know how it's like. I'm mortal turned." He said, "I'm not looking for trouble either. It seems like to me that your experience with other deities are pretty bad."

Time

September 14, 2020 14:31:33  #17

Ephemeris did not look at all conviced, but settled with a slight raise of her brow. “Regardless, you shouldn’t be going around after people. Andd as stated I really don’t like being bundled in with your lot.”
Ravus just sighed and got his phone out from his pocket.

Last edited by Effervescence (September 15, 2020 12:04:06)

Ephemeris
>>>><<<<

September 14, 2020 14:41:27  #18

Rai thinks he might be throwing oil on the fire, but he can't really holler across the alleyway, and so he approaches with his hands in his pockets. "Hello, I didn't mean to eavesdrop too much," he says, "but maybe there's a way you can work out a way to hide your deity presence? Solitude seems to do well in that category, but that may not be practical. Otherwise, if I may say so, it's hard not to attract crowds." 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 14, 2020 14:46:15  #19

"Sorry, but the presence of a new deity's aura is so interesting, I just need to have a conversation with them." He shrugged, "What is your resentment with other deities you haven't even met, anyways?"

Time

September 14, 2020 15:04:45  #20

Apollo blinked, shifting slightly on the window sill in interest of the conversation. He stayed quiet.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 15, 2020 12:11:42  #21

“That’s not really an option,” Ephemeris said, turning to Rai with a neutral tone, “...but I’ve been living here for ages without any disturbances.” Clearly she was ignoring a certain someone’s question.
Ravus nodded. “As long as I’ve known her I’ve never seen a deity here.”

Last edited by Effervescence (September 15, 2020 12:14:13)

Ephemeris
>>>><<<<

September 15, 2020 12:35:56  #22

"Just because you might have never seen them doesn't necessarily mean they aren't around," Rai points out mildly with a reciprocal nod to Ravus. 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

September 15, 2020 20:24:44  #23

"And how long have you known her?" He asked.

Time

September 18, 2020 14:19:22  #24

“What kind of question is that?!” Ephers said with an indignant expression.
After listening to what Rai had said, Ravus blinked slowly at Time. “...a long time.”

Last edited by Effervescence (September 18, 2020 14:20:11)

Ephemeris
>>>><<<<

September 19, 2020 01:20:47  #25

"It's a question to see how long he's known you." Time bluntly awnsered.

"I'm Time, by the way, deity of time and magic." He also added on, "Are you going to introduce yourselves?"

Time

Board footera