GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2024 20:49:00  #1

Hello! I came back.

Hello! This is MG again. Look, a few years ago, when I was 14, I came on here and then disappeared almost immediately after I said I was gonna join.
I feel bad about that now.
I'd like to try this thing again, though! Before, I was really nervous about hanging with new people and I was busy with Homebase GGaD.
I've kind of left Homebase and I'm now on Discord GGaD, which is now called Immortalia. So, uh, that's my other main thing, but I've been wanting to try something new.
Anyway, sorry for running away, but I'm older now and I'd like to meet you guys and your ocs, if you'll still let me!

~moongem~
" Am I butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi? Never assume what you see and feel is real!"
— Doreen, Chrono Trigger

January 23, 2024 21:25:26  #2

Re: Hello! I came back.

wb ^v^

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 23, 2024 21:46:58  #3

Hello again!

Wow, the GGaD lore go hard huh... that's crazy. So are there now like... 3 cells of basically GGaD going on right now? I'd love to know more if you could tell us.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 24, 2024 00:05:12  #4

I'm interested in expanded GGaD lore!  I love the stuff!  And welcome back Moongem!  You're always welcomed back happily!

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

January 24, 2024 01:02:32  #5

Welcome back!
It’s funny I kinda did a similar thing
Joined then disappeared into the night never to be seen again

Can’t wait to meet your ocs!

they/them
you can call me Vio
too lazy to put something here
sun and moon brainrot 

January 24, 2024 21:05:24  #6

huh. so there's now three splinters of ggad. that feels weird.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me with she/it and do NYOT call me bro. you may however call me bouss.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

January 25, 2024 11:24:15  #7

Hoping I won't accidentally jut into the conversation, but welcome back! Glad to see a lot of people returning at the beginning of the year. Please let us know if there's anything you'd like to ask or need help with, and as always I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

-Galaxian-

The end descends

January 25, 2024 13:00:52  #8

Hello Moongem, and wb!  We're always happy to have more friends here. And it's crazy to hear that there's yet another branch of GGaD (I never knew there was a discord version wow). I often forget that the HB version exists too haha.
Anyway, I hope you can make yourself at home here. We're all friendly, as you can see. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

January 25, 2024 13:51:21  #9

They keep multiplying

Welcome back

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

Board footera