HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 22, 2023 17:20:03  #1

Hello once more everyone.

Good afternoon to anyone who reads this or is reading this.  I would like to apologize first and foremost for my sudden absence and lack of any announcement announcing my sudden departure.  Recently I've been finishing up school and working, on top of having to clean out and move things out of my grandmothers house as we are putting it up for rent for a friend who has fallen on hard times.  The GGaD hasn't been on the forefront of my mind as anyone could have told and thus I have left Crimson and his fate, choices and my own up for debate.  I plan on slowly coming back and getting back into the groove of things where and when I can, but do not expect to see me often as much as I'd like.  
     Secondly, I will read up on the RP's which I have been particiapting in and try to figure out how to get Crimson involved again.  On top of this, I am working on making a CD who will be a sort of rival of Crimson, Fang and Flare.  While on the topic of OC's, I may take out Flare and replace him with the CD, as I feel that when compared to Fang, he doesn't have too much of am impact on the plots of the RP's except to act as a heatsink for the more advanced abilities for Crimson.
     Lastly, I would like to clarify that I am in no way, shape or form ever planning on quitting the GGaD or any of the Mb's related platforms, websites, or chats as I have formed a beautiful and wonderful relationships and memories with you all.  I just got caught up in the walk of life and other things too.  If any of you have questions, problems or would like to talk, feel free to DM me and I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can.  Thank you for taking time to read this, 

Much love, 
                       ~Zane

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

May 22, 2023 17:30:53  #2

Re: Hello once more everyone.

I was wondering where you went! Don't worry about life getting ya. As you may know, most of us here are no strangers to being swept up by events happening in our lives. An announcement like this one (and an assurance that you'll continue to be a part of the community) is always appreciated.
As I mentioned in the newest deity meeting thread (link here), you can feel free to jump in anytime if you would like, as I can make it work. Though it would probably be best to not overly interrupt the flow of the meeting. Otherwise, good luck with school and all that, and see you soon.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 23, 2023 17:53:23  #3

Re: Hello once more everyone.

That's perfectly understandable, so don't worry and I'm happy you took the time to make a post to let us know about this. Life can get pretty tough sometimes and I always think, the cool thing about the Boardhost here having this format is that we can leave messages and read/reply to them later. I will be looking forward to seeing your ideas in action when you're more available!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera