GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 29, 2023 13:11:45  #2611

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Had an Fgo themed dream and Hektor had an art and design change/the game updated him and his card's art changed too and he had a new outfit, but then in the dream I wanted to draw him so dream me, like, memorized what he looked like in the new art

But anyway dream me was confused because I didn't realize the art changed and it took dream me so long to notice that he had updated, and I thought Inwas an idiot XD

Anyway, here's a description of Hektor from my weird dream (I also accidentally threw away a popsicle in my dream and I was so sad about it XD It was grape flavored TwT RIP grape popsicle):

-Shirtless. He was shirtless and that was the main thing Dream Me was confused about. I was like "Was his torso always out???? I think I would have noticed and simped a bunch????" XD
-On bis chest, his symbol thing on his original outfit that's on the middle of his chest turned into a metal necklace piece, as well as he had some cool shoulder armor pieces that also kinda looked decorative
-I can't remember how exactly his pants were, but they were grey/black and sorta connected to his arm pieces somehow? Idk, his jacket thing was probably tucked into his pants
-He also had sleeves iirc
-his hair also was a bit longer, although he was still in his original style
-I didn't get to see his entire body TwT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 29, 2023 13:17:14  #2612

But basically the moral of the story is that I can't escape my own simping in my dreams

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 29, 2023 18:49:57  #2613

Also I will eventually draw that design my dream made up XD

I need to write out a bunch of OC stuff but

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 30, 2023 03:03:22  #2614

I also like the idea of the Werewolf Event being used for angst because a main plot point does involve Hyde nearly dying because Paris attacks him. And considering they're besties, that would be emotionally damaging which we all know I love crying over stuff like that

And adding on, the reason why Paris attacks Hyde is actually kinda Hyde's fault! Paris literally can't control his own actions in that moment due to Hyde pushing him into Jekyll's chemical experiments while trying to rile Paris up (because Paris was feeling really guilty about breaking some empty glassware, eventhough it was technically/specifically Hyde's stuff and not Jekyll's), which the mix of the Elixir with some other chemicals worsens Paris' curse (and he's kinda lucky he didn't get, like, poisoned lmao, or had his conciousness split apart by the Elixir. That would suck)

And while Hyde starts out with good intentions, there is still some self-interest motivations with trying to get Paris to act out. Because Hyde thinks it's fun and thinks the destruction is fun, and he can use Paris as an excuse. But the idea of it backfiring so badly is just mmm angst. Hyde having "dying" thoughts is so fun to imagine

Also each time I think about this, I imagine the one audio from the Sonic abridged series or whatever it is like this

Paris: *attacks Hyde*

Hyde: *dying noises*

Hektor, all the way across Chaldea, looking up slowly from his book: "Something Just Happened."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

January 30, 2023 03:04:50  #2615

Echo wrote:

I also like the idea of the Werewolf Event being used for angst because a main plot point does involve Hyde nearly dying because Paris attacks him. And considering they're besties, that would be emotionally damaging which we all know I love crying over stuff like that

And adding on, the reason why Paris attacks Hyde is actually kinda Hyde's fault! Paris literally can't control his own actions in that moment due to Hyde pushing him into Jekyll's chemical experiments while trying to rile Paris up (because Paris was feeling really guilty about breaking some empty glassware, eventhough it was technically/specifically Hyde's stuff and not Jekyll's), which the mix of the Elixir with some other chemicals worsens Paris' curse (and he's kinda lucky he didn't get, like, poisoned lmao, or had his conciousness split apart by the Elixir. That would suck)

And while Hyde starts out with good intentions, there is still some self-interest motivations with trying to get Paris to act out. Because Hyde thinks it's fun and thinks the destruction is fun, and he can use Paris as an excuse. But the idea of it backfiring so badly is just mmm angst. Hyde having "dying" thoughts is so fun to imagine

Also each time I think about this, I imagine the one audio from the Sonic abridged series or whatever it is like this

Paris: *attacks Hyde*

Hyde: *dying noises*

Hektor, all the way across Chaldea, looking up slowly from his book: "Something Just Happened."

On a funnier note, imagining Paris having "Apollo Sheep kinda look tasty" thoughts while Apollo Sheep is like "sTOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 2, 2023 18:07:48  #2616

Ooh new idea for a silly thread with Genesis owu

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 3, 2023 01:35:59  #2617

Okay but it's so funny to imagine Enkidu on Attack/Defense Mode for really silly stuff

Gilgamesh is just trying to say hi and Enkidu is hunched over their bag of chips and hissing

RIP actually I could see Enkidu with food aggression lmao

Trying to figure out how to shorten Enkidu's name into a nickname

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 4, 2023 02:04:06  #2618

Hektor,,, Hot,,, (I am drawing him attacking, just a cool pose thing)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 4, 2023 02:06:46  #2619

Forgot to add that I'm drawing his hair loose

Current WIP, ignore that he doesn't have facial hair, I'm adding that whenever I finally do the coloring

I said "I will make him and Paris look more similar" and proceeded to make Hektor the prettiest man in Troy

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 4, 2023 02:08:08  #2620

Also yes I will be adding a lot of blood, would it really be My type of drawing if I didn't add blood?

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 4, 2023 15:26:23  #2621

Looking at it now and I need to redo the eye and part of the hair RIP, might just redo the whole line art

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 6, 2023 18:04:37  #2622

My phone is making the colors look a lot more saturated and brighter than they actually are smh, a lot of the colors are actually more greyed. Also a lot of the colors will be darkened more once I figure out what exactly I'm planning for the lighting

Yippee

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 6, 2023 18:05:10  #2623

Me: I hate drawing hair.

Also me: GOTTA ADD A LOT OF HAIR.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 6, 2023 18:23:51  #2624

Fixed his lance design

Finally remembered that Ibispaint X lets you pull up a reference window TwT would have been super helpful to remember earlier XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 7, 2023 21:51:31  #2625

Nothing is more humbling than rendering your art piece

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 8, 2023 16:19:48  #2626

Echo wrote:

Tempted to name Chal!Echo "Romeo" but we already have so many "Rom-" names in Fgo XD, Romeo would be really fitting considering his backstory tho

Tempted to name him "Romeo Angelos", and he has no definite last name. He makes up a new last name each time someone asks

Some servants thinks he's related to Artoria Pendragon because of this (accidentally blurted out "Romeo Angelos Pendragon" because he couldn't think of any other last names). Other servants thinks it's obvious that he's not related, but the rumor never really dissipates because he never really cleared up the confusion (he forgot about it XD)

Reminder for myself and also this is canon now in my AU

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 11, 2023 17:59:34  #2627

Echo wrote:

Apowollowo

This was from 2020 and wow my humor hasn't really changed XD

Also saw that Alois is a Libra and considering how he's now a lawyer, EXTREMELY FITTING

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 11, 2023 18:05:02  #2628

Echo wrote:

First of all, most definitely this:

And a lot of memes

The fact that the headcanon was Silence saying this with John Mulaney's voice has instantly killed me, how is anything I make now will even match up with the pure humor this holds, the pure genius

XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 11, 2023 18:30:36  #2629

Echo wrote:

Honestly the idea of a "furry robot" directed towards Alma has put me in shock because I didn't think that Alma would be my first OC to be questioned if he is a furry or not 

WHAT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 11, 2023 18:37:12  #2630

Echo wrote:

Me: *new medieval fantasy AU story idea*

Angelic Brisé, Amoung Us Fanfic, HPA!Silence Backstory That Is Unnamed Atm, DR!OC Fanfic, SS AU, Rogue AU, SF, and GGaD: *SCREAMS*

The fact this switched from those AUs to modern day as:
Forums rewriting/redesigning, For Funsies Fate G/O AU/fanfic, HPA AU, The Worlds in my head (four to five different story plots, some connecting to each other, probably more but I can't think), two Saint Seiya plots/writings/technically fanfics?, A whole other AU that I can't think of the name of right now AND I still think about the medieval fantasy/pirate AU but specifically with Diabolic Divinity

...I have shown no character growth other than that I just added in Fate G/O XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 11, 2023 18:40:24  #2631

Echo wrote:

Echo wrote:

GWBDKAJF I IMAGINED HPA!HDK DRAWING EYEBROWS ON HIS MASK TO SHOW THAT HE'S ANGRY AT THE STUDENTS QBJDKWKD I'M CRYING THAT IS SO WONDERFUL I NEED TO DRAW IT OR SOMETHING WKDJSK 

Apollo, sleep deprived and stumbling into Calix's room: "Hey, you got any coffee cre..."

Calix, turning from the mirror with marker in hand, obviously drawing angry eyebrows on his mask: "Hm?"

Apollo:

Calix:

Apollo: "...Nevermind, I'll... I'll ask Hitan..."

I can still envision this

I hate that some of my past ideas were actually really funny XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 11, 2023 18:53:20  #2632

Echo wrote:

Lol Francis actually has a lot of abilities that can probs make him OP if he wasn't so darn sweet lol. He also has a lot of powers relating to death and mental torment 

He's able to smell "death" on people. Like, if someone forgot to eat he can smell a bitter trace of "death by starvation". The longer the person goes on without eating, the stronger and worse the smell gets. Even healthy people have a small smell of death on them (since people technically are always "dying" after the age of 25 iirc because of cells and stuff, I can't remember the whole fact lol don't come at me and make me feel stupid lol). A sick person has a nauseating smell on them, the worse the sickness the more nauseous the smell is 

I would like to think Echo smells strongly of death because she "almost" died once and actually did die once and the smell lingers on her (but it's starting to fade to nothing). I like to think that gods have no smell unless they have died before. 

Alma and Alois both have a fading smell of death (Alois' being stronger) because they both have reincarnated souls (and Alois has been through multiple lives while Alma is on his second with no memory of his original. Also in Alma's first life he was a forest druid lol, which is why he's so connected to nature in this life) 

Francis is able to see mental illnesses as demons (and he can actually see when demons are possessing people). He can't exorcise actual demons (yet) though 

Francis is able to possess other people if he wanted but doesn't because he thinks that's a mean thing to do to someone, especially without consent 

Francis can make someone's sanity level to drop to force them to hallucinate (or do thing that is big no) if he wanted to oof 

But he also has angelic abilities that I haven't really thought about lol because his main powers currently focus on death 

???? How did younget me come up with this stuff and why have I never used it before, this is definitely being added to my document (ATM I'm documenting some old Headcanons and stuff to help me with writing and characterization ideas)

Idk, some of this stuff is actually kinda cool ngl, and it makes me so mad XD WHY is some of my ideas actually cool. I hate this

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 12, 2023 12:42:16  #2633

Romeo is such a funny concept, he's literally Just Some Guy. I also love kicking him but he's also one of my most beloved OCs

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 12, 2023 22:41:24  #2634

I have a headcanon that Romeo summoned Paris through the For Funsies AU version of friend points. Like he just helped around Chaldea a bunch and just was himself and made friends until eventually he was able to do a summoning and he ended up summoning Paris

Also for my AU it's a lot harder to summon Servants so Masters usually have up to three or four on average, and can have up to six if wanted, although usually at most they will summon five and borrow other servants from people. Having a full six team is rare and very difficult to manage, and usually the Masters who do have six have been mages/Masters for years

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 12, 2023 22:49:26  #2635

Echo wrote:

I have a headcanon that Romeo summoned Paris through the For Funsies AU version of friend points. Like he just helped around Chaldea a bunch and just was himself and made friends until eventually he was able to do a summoning and he ended up summoning Paris

Also for my AU it's a lot harder to summon Servants so Masters usually have up to three or four on average, and can have up to six if wanted, although usually at most they will summon five and borrow other servants from people. Having a full six team is rare and very difficult to manage, and usually the Masters who do have six have been mages/Masters for years

Also my idea for the setting of the For Funsies AU is sorta like, possibly years after the beginning of Fate G/O, but the whole incident that killed a bunch of people never happened, and Chaldea is a fully functioning organization that is able to help further humanity and stuff. Obviously it completely shifts away from FGO, because it's not really suppose to be that accurate and is suppose to be kinda open so I can work with it, but it's fun to think about! Mash is also technically younger in this AU because her age is sixteen or seventeen by the time Romeo joins Chaldea, which is obviously years after the original FGO plot takes place

Slight spoilers

Some of Mash's backstory is changed too for the sake of world stuff, but she does eventually become a demiservant for a similar reason. I have an idea that she eventually is allowed to go on missions as a medical helper, and everyone gets put into sudden severe danger at one point due to the temporary "event" suddenly becoming much more dangerous and out of control, which triggers the contract/the servant side of her to activate in order to save her and everyone else. But for the For Funsies AU, she leans more into the medical field due to Dr. Roman, which will be fun to write and work with

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 12, 2023 22:56:05  #2636

I can see Hyde dancing while on low health just because he starts to panic and Opera joins in because he thinks it's some kind of battle thing XD Shakespeare stares and Maple for once in his life starts to pray RIP

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 12, 2023 22:57:27  #2637

Echo wrote:

I can see Hyde dancing while on low health just because he starts to panic and Opera joins in because he thinks it's some kind of battle thing XD Shakespeare stares and Maple for once in his life starts to pray RIP

Idk what Mozart is doing but he's certainly not helping, that's for sure

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 12, 2023 23:07:00  #2638

When Maple is angry at J/H, he uses "Doctor" and "Mister" as their middle names

So you have:
-"HENRY DOCTOR JEKYLL."
and
-"EDWARD MISTER HYDE."

And as funny as it sounds, it is one of the few things that strikes fear into Hyde's soul. Because usually nothing makes Maple mad, so if Maple is mad. You Messed Up

Last edited by Echo (February 12, 2023 23:07:15)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 14, 2023 13:00:39  #2639

Because I'm sick, I can totally see Romeo get sick on Valentine's Day XD he has that kind of luck

Also I feel like he would burst into tears each time someone gave him a Valentine XD he's very happy

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

February 14, 2023 20:29:17  #2640

Tempted to draw Hektor and Romeo holding hands, just for the funnies (I feel sleep deprived, being sick sucks). I also really want to draw Forums Silence and Crescendo ATM but whbfjancmqm I'm sleepy

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera