GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2022 20:00:26  #1

just realised i never made an intro but hello xenon's back again??

hi friends, xenon here. ggad has had a grip on my brain ever since we stopped using the wikia but life got in the way and other hyperfixations had bigger grips on my brain, but i have returned maybe? i've missed y'all and rp and while i'm a little sad all my old friends are no longer active i do still want to get back into things.

also for anyone who hasn't met me before, hi! i'm xenon, i was on the wings of fire forums way back in 2017-2018 and then on the wikia until mid 2020ish. i basically grew up doing ggad and it means so much to me (: sometimes i dip because of mental health stuff but i'm doing my best to manage it all, and some recent revelations into why my brain is funky have been helpful for me to figure out how to manage it. 

anyway, hi! i've missed you guys lol

Last edited by xenon (December 28, 2022 23:00:43)

xenon 
he/him || 19 || god of scones || your local rebel noble gas

December 28, 2022 22:59:41  #2

Re: just realised i never made an intro but hello xenon's back again??

What's up Xeo (if ya don't mind me callin' ya that), my name is Zane!  I'm a professional idiot who loves to RP and I hail from the WoFMB, up until it died (like the last year).  Welcome back and let me know if I can help ys get the RP ball rollin' 

~Zane~

Yeah, I'm active here like every day, no I don't have a life outside video games, GGaD or college.  And yes, I do love this place in case it's not clear.  

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I do change this siggy often too. 

December 28, 2022 23:02:11  #3

heya zane! rip to the wofmb, i miss it more every day. and thanks! i'm cautiously dipping my toes into new plots for now but i'll let you know if i need assistance!

xenon 

December 29, 2022 00:34:17  #4

Check it out, the dude is alive!

I've found it odd that some people online go by one name in one place of the net, and other names in other places on the net. I would think it feel like deciding to have two names. Is it weird?

Anyways that's not the point, just noticed you go by Nova now in your art and stuff. So I'm just asking if you have a online name preference.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 29, 2022 01:50:36  #5

Time wrote:

Check it out, the dude is alive!

I've found it odd that some people online go by one name in one place of the net, and other names in other places on the net. I would think it feel like deciding to have two names. Is it weird?

Anyways that's not the point, just noticed you go by Nova now in your art and stuff. So I'm just asking if you have a online name preference.

It's definitely a little strange, I haven't used xenon in a while but it's the name i'm the most used to here, so honestly either works. i'm a name hoarder 

xenon 

December 29, 2022 04:56:35  #6

Welcome back!!! Good to see ya again. I've also been in and out of here bc of mental health/etc so I know the feeling

Call me Ishmael.
22 | Any Pronouns | wandering forest entity that occasionally visits your kitchen

"Is my body really part of the earth, and is the soul just a metaphor?"

Bones are creaky, knees weak, voice is squeaky

December 29, 2022 05:35:30  #7

Welcome back broski 

glad you’re here

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

Board footera