GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 30, 2022 02:57:42  #8611

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

I think I really just have one note on the overall plot and it's

I wonder if the fandom shipped Drina and the Keeper? I found it interesting how she actually apologizes for having to fight them, and obviously she delays it and makes empty threats all the way 'til level 40. Honestly, I feel bad for her. (She's more of a jerk in the original stories iirc. She's unreasonably nice to the Keeper and it's confusing (: )

Oh yeah, also, the Keeper became completely immune to all attacks (from her and her spirit animal) halfway through the fight, and somehow that angsted and amused me. Reminds me of the reactive evolution power, while simultaneously making me imagine that Drina couldn't continue mustering the will to attack them so everything she and her spirit animal did just. Missed.
Meanwhile, the Keeper beating her up as she's curled into a ball: 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

November 30, 2022 03:01:59  #8612

I think the only other update really worth mentioning is that I was pretty right on how I'd perceive Hamilton (the musical). I can understand why others appreciate it but don't really care much for it myself, to the extent that analyzing it has become tedious for me
That said, I'm only starting the second Act, so maybe something will change.
But overall I lean towards a story being told like Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Unfortunately or not. Maybe it might be a neutral thing. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 30, 2022 19:13:32  #8613

Actively being haunted by little me thinking Minecraft Alex was male (: though only a year or so ago I thought F/GO's Nobu (Demon King her) was male so lol

Also not having a mental reward system sucks, I did stuff but feel no satisfaction or pride ):

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 30, 2022 19:14:54  #8614

Me: (*exists*) 
My teachers: YOU WILL BE FINE.

I keep getting called a pessimist lol
But this writing quality,,, 
I mean, who says "Hey look this piece of garbage is better than that burning piece of garbage I created a few months ago"? Yes, there has been improvement, but the main idea is I still suck (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 30, 2022 19:36:25  #8615

Normal people when they think about conditioned responses: Aww doggos
Me: Torture :'[

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 2, 2022 21:02:55  #8616

Just putting it here, but thank you all for the positive feedback (and suggestion) on new themes. Y'all know how I doubt myself every time I put together a theme (but refuse to relegate the task to anyone else because...it's a sort of power? I dunno), so it's very appreciated. Boosts my ego lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 2, 2022 21:09:09  #8617

In F/GO news, I got Astraea! She's my favorite Greek goddess (or maybe just goddess/deity in general, tbh idk for sure), and I think she was the goddess I put on GGaD!Galaxian's form too, so I'm very glad. (I've been drawing GGaD!Galaxian a lot as of recent.) 
She was grailed immediately to level 90, but the funny thing is all her skills are at 1-1-1 because she needs Caster gems and for certain reasons (*glances at Casters, including Hans, Castoria, Sieg, etc. etc.) I do not have those lol
I find it kinda funny how F/GO's Pseudo-Servants are mostly liked for their hosts (Waver, Reines, Luvia) but I'm here like (*absolutely loves Zhuge Liang, interested in Sima Yi, loves Astraea for some reason*) lol

For the future, I'll be scrounging up some Quartz to try for the Hero of Charity when/if he gets a rate-up, and for Muramasa it's like how I rolled for Yang Guifei last year during New Year's. I like him but I technically have two AOE Arts loopers at NP 5 already, so I don't necessarily need him. It'd be cool to have him though. I think he'd pair well with Changgong too.
As for LB6, I think I actually mostly get a skip on those Servants, exempting one possibly. I know some of them are OP, but ehh, I don't have reason to at the moment. So I'm not really saving like others probably are.
I'm looking forward to using Astraea, but for now I farm embers lol. (I got Marie to level 80, which is neat. I'm finally catching up on leveling some of my Riders. :D)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 2, 2022 21:15:12  #8618

One of the funniest things to me is how Americans and the Chinese collectively hate the new releases of their countries (or so I've seen). Americans seem to hate dramatic blockbusters with no substantial plot/characters and keep roasting remakes, while the Chinese hate the real-people remakes of beloved animated series and in general also seem to despise the movies that have no substantial plot/characters
Everyone makes and hates the same mistakes, or something like that. xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 3, 2022 23:14:00  #8619

This video: (*is literally about addiction*)
Me, AP Lit student who started off correctly connecting it to addiction and by the end thinking this was literally just a video about a bird inadvertently swallowing the sun/the hopes of the entire planet: 👁👄👁

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 3, 2022 23:14:43  #8620

In my defense, I slept for literally 0 hours last night due to a new insomnia shtick that's been popping up, please go easy on me (":
hey at least that meant 6 hours of sporadic random headcanons I can somehow remember lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 3, 2022 23:16:24  #8621

Going back to in-person school reminds me that it's not me sucking at online school, it's just me sucking.
Not socially, though. 'Cause no matter how hard I try, others will ignore me at best. I can smile, initiate a conversation multiple times, whatever. They don't care.
There are people who I can be friends with out there but it seems we mostly don't look for each other. Or can't see each other, at least in my case.

Anyways, this is actually a good thing in part, because I now remember that the social component of in-person school sucks, and virtual school is vastly superior in that aspect. And it's a very big aspect imo.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 3, 2022 23:17:47  #8622

Let me know if images on the forum work for you guys because they're currently broken for me (but the filter shouldn't be the issue because I can access here so ???)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 3, 2022 23:19:09  #8623

Today I saw that my in-person school has one of those diversity clubs. Found out through seeing a poster it made advertising the club
The first line was "All genders are welcome," but someone crossed out "All" and wrote "Both" with very bold pencil.
What I am trying to say is, there is someone out there who is trying to be more petty than me and I want them to know that there are certain lines one cannot cross.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 3, 2022 23:20:45  #8624

Also today I spent some time with FBLA and watched some Future Business Leaders of America allocate funds that were supposed to go another club to their own box purposefully.
(Yes, they were doing so purposefully because the guy doing it was literally saying "No one will ever know" to his friends while handling the money with a winky face to boot.)
They also really liked gossiping about customers as soon as said customers turned their backs. It was as immediate as a spontaneous chemical reaction. The customers didn't even get a chance to walk a single step in the other direction.
Very representative of businesspeople. I like it.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 4, 2022 01:23:38  #8625

Oh yeah another forgotten thought process thing was this

"(*randomly gets sad pondering the possibility of voice chatting while playing the SA game to strategize in the middle of talking to someone and messes up their entire sentence even though they've literally never voice chatted in their life*)"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 4, 2022 01:27:10  #8626

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Very representative of businesspeople. I like it.

-Galaxian-

Don't clump Alois into this smh my boy would never

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 4, 2022 01:29:09  #8627

I feel like I can respond to that with "You take AP Stats too" and get away with it

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 4, 2022 01:31:49  #8628

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I feel like I can respond to that with "You take AP Stats too" and get away with it

-Galaxian-

AP Stats makin me go into my Villain Era

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 4, 2022 19:50:58  #8629

You should've long been in it. You should be ashamed of yourself

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 4, 2022 20:35:59  #8630

(':

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 6, 2022 13:39:08  #8631

Befriended the gremlin of gacha herself
Gudako

Once you get past the initial stage of her wanting to harvest your organs and soul to sell on the black market for her gacha funds, she's surprisingly nice!
She tells me to spread her OP friend list so here I am doing that.
She has NP 5 Angry Mango Man.
And Caster Kiyo.

I won her over with my NP 2 level 100 10-10-10 skilled Changgong lolol
You may be verified in the eyes of God but are you verified in the eyes of Riyo Fujimaru Ritsuka?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 6, 2022 13:42:12  #8632

(*imitating Onion news*)
In other news.
Galaxian ticks off Artoria and Nero. Twice. 
They are now fated to battle Nero past the end of the world. Oh, the irony of having a Nero pfp.

In other news!
They get along well with Okita. 

In other news!
They just got sedated by Nightingale.

In other news.
They were blessed by Riyo Gudako in their gacha rolls, so their luck is definitely gone for the rest of the year now. (Sorry Gudako, it's appreciated though.)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 6, 2022 13:50:17  #8633

Talking with Gudako feels like a fever dream, like she's that huge extrovert that somehow gets along with me but at the same time I have to remember that she doesn't have many morals

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 11, 2022 05:13:39  #8634

Why am I up?
Well, I just realized that in Hamilton's "I Know Him," when King George III says "That's that little guy who spoke to me all those years ago. What was it? 85?" he meant like, 1785, not 85 years ago...
...which was what I have put on my annotations. (I found it hilarious.)
Now, have I submitted those annotations? No. So do I have the chance to correct them? Yes.
Am I going to correct my little sidenote though? No, lmiao. King George III being a sociopathic yandere king who's lived like at least 100 years fits with the theme perfectly and it is now canon. You cannot change my mind.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 11, 2022 11:01:25  #8635

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Why am I up?
Well, I just realized that in Hamilton's "I Know Him," when King George III says "That's that little guy who spoke to me all those years ago. What was it? 85?" he meant like, 1785, not 85 years ago...
...which was what I have put on my annotations. (I found it hilarious.)
Now, have I submitted those annotations? No. So do I have the chance to correct them? Yes.
Am I going to correct my little sidenote though? No, lmiao. King George III being a sociopathic yandere king who's lived like at least 100 years fits with the theme perfectly and it is now canon. You cannot change my mind.

-Galaxian-

Ngl, I also made the same mistake when I first listened through the musical XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

December 11, 2022 16:04:29  #8636

It isn't a mistake if it's canon

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 11, 2022 16:09:27  #8637

I've been having nightmares lately and last night was the 15th night (though if you count Changgong appearing, bless him btw, then ig you'd restart to like 2 lol)
Obviously can't compare with 2 years but anyways (spoiler tagged 'cause of some mentions)

Got shot in the leg 13 times (and my mind tried really hard to approximate for how painful that probably feels)
But I also do remember eventually getting the guy back and breaking his kneecaps so. 
The bad thing is that I know exactly why dream me chose to break his kneecaps (influenced by me watching a video where a group of teen murderers had broken their victim's kneecaps after he died) so,,, not pleasant (':
Anyways I haven't been getting too good sleep because of it, but it does help that I lucid dream so I can get out if I want.
The bad thing is that I'm stupid in dreams and mostly choose to stay because it's "interesting" (: so you can see why I have this lil self-loathing factor to me right

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 13, 2022 19:16:21  #8638

R.I.P. I searched up if King George III's actor is gay and it turns out he is
R.I.P. is for me btw, not for him. Good for him. I hope people support him lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 13, 2022 20:46:40  #8639

Currently just imagining vaccinations being seen a fake cry for help and the body subsequently just refusing to react to actual sicknesses because it considered the shots a lie
"The Boy Who Cried Wolf" but you're the guy and no one will help you

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 14, 2022 18:57:06  #8640

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

R.I.P. I searched up if King George III's actor is gay and it turns out he is
R.I.P. is for me btw, not for him. Good for him. I hope people support him lol

-Galaxian-

Jonathan Goff?

good for him

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

Board footera