GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 6, 2022 21:57:50  #2311

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Okay but I made myself sad by thinking about, while Echo is being hidden inside Chaldea, one of the servants or masters manage to sneak Echo a plate of food and it's the first actual meal Echo had since he was younger and Echo just bursts into tears while eating it whhdkwkdkqkd

AND THEN when he's finally officially part of Chaldea and eats with everyone in the cafeteria for the first time, he gets overwhelmed with emotion because for once he actually feels like he belongs somewhere and then starts crying while eating food and I just qjxnqkkxkqkd  I'm emotional over this

I also HC that he's really good at foraging, and that he also likes to bake/cook for people and it's sorta how he shows affection. He also tends to give other people his food as a way of being friendly, which is why he immediately gave Fou some of his food when they first met. unfortunately, he would definitely starve himself to give other people his food because he wants to make people happy and food is the only way he knows how.

WHY am I getting attached to this pathetic dude

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

October 6, 2022 22:09:54  #2312

Echo wrote:

No because imagine studying magic for Years and some hobo walks in without knowing that he actually has used magic daily and then he gets to stay because the staff ended up getting emotionally attached to him

Literally I would cry

There had to be people absolutely trying to kill them and their clumsiness saves them XD

I like to imagine that he actually becomes respected because he is really studious and weirdly smart.
Like, I imagine that the reason he gets to stay is because he promises to learn and work hard and he actually was very excited for it because he loves reading and learning, which is somewhat how he learned magic. He read magic books thinking that they were normal ones and thought all the magic contents in it were normal daily life stuff XD he's smart but super stupid XD

Tbh I HC that he was unemployed and homeless for a long time because everytime he got a job, his bad luck would strike hard and he would lose it in a week for insane circumstances he couldn't control ( perhaps part of it is the fact that he was unknowingly using magic lol ), and due to this he never really had an income so they ended up being a weird traveler dude that looks like they would cry if you even breathed in their direction

He's also just pathetic and can't hold a job lmao, poor dude would burst into tears if a customer looked at him

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 6, 2022 23:14:21  #2313

Tempted to make Chal! Echo in his thirties and can explain in detail about the smallest historical events and cultures but also didn't know what a toaster was when he first came into Chaldea even though it's likely he worked in places with toasters

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 6, 2022 23:14:55  #2314

Gods Chal! Echo is so pathetic and I am now emotionally attached to him

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 6, 2022 23:45:17  #2315

Imagining Chal! Galaxian taking one look at Chal! Echo and giving a smug little smirk while Echo makes Paper Wobbling Sound Crying

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 7, 2022 13:36:51  #2316

Echo wrote:

Gods Chal! Echo is so pathetic and I am now emotionally attached to him

He has a "Before Chaldea" concept design and. He's both cute and an absolute Mess

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 7, 2022 18:47:10  #2317

I got my Wimpod, Penthesilea, to evolve into Golisopod uwu now she's kinda OP with the move "first impression" and all, also with me taking advantage of the ability "Wimp out" XD also with me constantly buffing up the attack and defense

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 7, 2022 18:47:55  #2318

I think my current tank on my team ATM is actually Furfrou tho, with me buffing up both the defense and special defense, as well as with the ability "fur coat"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 7, 2022 18:48:22  #2319

Echo wrote:

I think my current tank on my team ATM is actually Furfrou tho, with me buffing up both the defense and special defense, as well as with the ability "fur coat"

Also with me buffing her speed

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 7, 2022 23:12:05  #2320

Idk why but I feel like Chal! Echo and Dr. Roman would get along really well

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 8, 2022 21:12:58  #2321

They both would be made fun of together. Pathetic men duo /j

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 9, 2022 14:37:31  #2322

I can't remember if there are Spheal in USUM but IF THERE ARE-

I really need a water typing in-game for Ultra Mook because I have too many flying types and also Noibat isn't working very well for my team

The only problem I can think of right now with finding a water type atm would be that it would take forever to grind up the leveling since my current team is, like, eight levels ahead of the wild pokemon I've been catching, and if I use the Pokemon Pelego, it would take about almost a week to level up my pokemon since 99 rounds of training on the equipment set levels up, iirc, four levels? Adding on, I also keep leveling up my pokemon dangerously close to the level limit before they start ignoring you in battle, so Yeah, that's a lot of EXP grinding XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 9, 2022 14:38:49  #2323

Also I made the mistake of evolving Venus into Arcanine before he learned flame thrower, so now the only way to get flamethrower would be through a TM (': RIP I forgot the downside of early evolutions

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 9, 2022 14:43:51  #2324

Also Genesis does both archeology and social-cultural anthropology, I keep forgetting to bring this up. Although it's probably obvious from the mentioning of them working at a museum
Or maybe not obvious, idk XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 9, 2022 16:52:35  #2325

OC HC DUMP, CW: VERY LONG AND DETAILED FOR NO REASON AT ALL

God at math:
-Alois

Good at math:
-Genesis
-Silencio
-Cosette
-Somerset
-Violeta

Would literally cry if you showed them simple algebra:
-Alma (C's get degrees babeyyy)
-Lumi
-Francis
-Malaika

What's math?:
-Ruin
-Persephone
-Apollo (he somewhat knows, but he actually never learned past addition and subtraction)
-Solaris (Violeta handled the finances of the house and the sales of what they sold at the farmer's market because Solaris legit couldn't figure out how numbers work, probably due to either the bouts of madness effecting their mental capacity/functioning or just because they are naturally THAT bad at math)
-Ophelia/Echo (in the world in my head, she actually never got a proper education, like she literally never went to school before, so when Alma adopts her, she has to get a lot of help and extra tutoring)

For Perse and Ruin, the Occult never taught math

Gods at reading/writing:
-Alma
-Apollo
-Solaris (on a good day)
-Violeta
-Cosette
-Genesis

Good at reading/writing:
-Lumi
-Malaika
-Persephone (only reads Religious texts)
-Somerset

Only reads/writes fiction and poetry and has trouble reading textbooks or writing essays/doing educational tests:
-Silencio (ADHD really hits them hard in this area, they have to have extra time to read due to needing to re-read sentences or paragraphs multiple times before they process it)
-Francis (has fallen asleep trying to read from a textbook, has to have someone read to him. Weirdly, his memory is great and can repeat paragraphs word-for-word once heard)

Can't read/write:
-Ophelia/Echo (once again, had no education later on has to take tutoring/get extra help)
-TECHNICALLY Ruin due to being blind but he has other people read to him (mainly religious texts before Apollo introduced secular writing to him. He doesn't learn braille until later on through Apollo teaching him because the Occult wouldn't teach him, and he uses magic to write)

Also I HC that Alma has a bunch of hidden bookshelves in his room just full of novels, textbooks, poetry, and some of his own writing and diaries. There's some other important stuff too but that would be too plot-revealing for the world in my head lmao. He also has a bunch of witchcraft books and recipe books.

Also with Solaris being bad at math, they also have no sense of time and constantly have to have timers set. Silencio is the same way with time/is also time-blind but for them it's more due to the ADHD and hyperfocus/hyperfixations

Tbh Silencio's life in the world in my head is a lot less angsty than in GGaD lmao now that I think about it

due to the child-parent bond Solaris and Alma have, Alma gained demonic crow traits both physically and mentally so not only does he have books on his shelves, he also has collection boxes of jewelry, rocks, coins, glass pieces, feathers, and other stuff! Solaris also has collection boxes with the same stuff XD. They both also look so fluffy when in their more crow-humanoid forms XD

Working more on some disorders and such with my OCs, as well as some school stuff for my OCs: (CW: Mentions of different kind of disorders and/or syndromes, including EDs)

Alma and Violeta both have tic disorders (both verbal/motor) and they both have speech impediments like stammering/stuttering. For Alma with verbal tics, his are more complex and sometimes can be sentences, while for Violeta her's are more "one-worded". They both have tongue-clicking and "random sound" tics. I'm not sure about their motor tics. I know for sure Alma has a head jerking tic, but anything else I'm not sure yet. Violeta will probably have a whistle tic

I'm not sure if Solaris has tics or not. Yes, they have a lot of repetition of words and sentences, and as someone who experiences a repetition tic it's pretty similar, but I also have to consider that their repetition and behaviors are loosely based off of "Alice in Wonderland" characters and they also experience possibly schizophrenia (I'm not making it an exactly concrete thing with them yet because although a lot of their character definitely experiences psychosis/delusions and possibly clinical insanity, it's probably too soon to exactly say they have schizophrenia when I need to develop them more character-wise. Like yeah I do have a pretty good personality and their behavior set, but I still need to HC more for them in general) and I didn't originally intend for the repetition to be tics so I'm not sure how to exactly to handle that. But, adding on, they also can't control the repetitions. So Yeah, possibly they have a verbal tic but it's not a set thing atm

I think I mentioned this but for a long time, Alma suffered from depression and still suffers from generalized anxiety disorder due to consistent bullying when growing up. Used to suffer from an eating disorder as well, but has definitely gotten better

Due to family, Cosette used to be anorexic and severely depressed and as well suffered from anxiety. Not much else I have for Cosette atm tbh. I do imagine in the witch community, there is definitely some species prejudice when it comes to looks and covens, which effected Cosette as she is mixed goblin and elf and is naturally more heavyset due to the goblin traits. Also adding onto the arrange marriages wjbxamkxka bruh I keep forgetting and then remembering how messed up the witch community in the world in my head is

As mentioned earlier, Silencio does in fact have ADHD and experiences time-blindness and hyperfocus/hyperfixation. And it effects them a lot with school-related stuff, especially when it comes to writing and tests. They tend to avoid doing homework due to this because they get upset that it takes them a long time, and they have a lot of trouble thinking quickly and have to have extra time on tests. They're pretty smart, though, and can verbally explain things in a significant amount of detail. They are cheer captain and is the choir's president in school, and they work part-time for the local library on weekends. When they were younger they had trouble with kleptomania, but now that they're older they have a better control over their impulses. Somehow they manage to keep their grades up and do all of this, honestly Slay

Lumi is the drama club's president. I don't have much HCs for him atm. I can see him working part time in retail lmao RIP, he probably is in choir. Suffers from bulimia but not going to go into detail on that

Somerset is part of the drama club and is part of the tech/lights crew for musicals. Does skating lessons, and is in choir

Francis is art club president and part of the drama club, is probably in choir but definitely does a lot of art electives. Possibly ASD but this isn't definite and I actually still need to re-develop his character. Possibly he is more grumpy in the world in my head but he's also still a sweetheart and I love him. Unfortunately experiences C-PTSD from his father and being in the group home/foster system, and has a lot of anxiety and suffers depression from both of those situations

Apollo suffers from A Lot, we're are now moving on from him because there's stuff that I probably can't and shouldn't mention on here because it's... A Lot and ties with the Occult and some of the plot. Just in general, he needs a therapist. I guess I could mention the C-PTSD and depression? Also ADHD. That's all I'm going to mention now

Orphelia/Echo is selectively mute and ASD. She suffers from generalized anxiety disorder and from depression, as well as C-PTSD because her biological father is a bastard and from the group home/fostering system (was highly abused in both situations, much more than Francis was). She can't eat meat and she has a fear of the dark and claustrophobia (which also she hates blankets due to this)

Ruin experiences Stockholm syndrome and anxiety. Probably more considering his situation but honestly I don't have enough characterization for him atm

Not sure about anything for Malaika. She is part of choir and the drama club, as well as is part of the cheer team. She sorta just Exists for now lmao

The entire Amor family knows sign language, which is nice

I'm actually planning to teach myself sign language because I have moments myself when I can't physically speak due to an overload/shutdown and also it would be good to learn so I can talk to deaf and mute people easier. For myself, it kinda isn't exactly useful because I probably will not be able to convince anyone in my family to learn it for my sake but at the very least I can learn it for deaf and mute people (and also it's good to learn more than one language in general)

My poor OCs at this point, I could go into more detail with why and how some of them developed specific disorders (like anxiety and depression) but I already put so much stuff down hwbxnanxjak

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 9, 2022 16:59:12  #2326

I like to think Solaris is really good at foraging and taught both Violeta and Alma how to forage

Alois already knew how but let Solaris teach him

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 9, 2022 17:52:49  #2327

Either imma draw a Silence X Crescendo or an Alois X Genesis and it's a hard choice

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 9, 2022 20:44:45  #2328

I feel like Silence would randomly do cheer dances and rhymes while waiting or doing something else

Also forgot to add that Somerset is in cheer as well but has to use a disguise for both cheer and for yearbook pictures because his parents are sorta transphobic and actually don't know that his hair is dyed and cut. Silencio actually taught him spells to change his appearance to help with dysphoria while also hiding said changes to this parents

Alma met Somerset's parents on accident while at a sports game or event or something and they did Not have a fun conversation because they were gossiping about Silencio (due to how Silence dresses and looks like) and Alma had a full moment of slowly turning to look at them like "(: That's my kid. Would you like to repeat that?" I'm not sure how the interaction ended but they probably apologized and quickly moved seats or something like that. Alma can be pretty intimidating when he needs to be despite being so short XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 9, 2022 23:35:46  #2329

The temptation to draw a Feminine Alois instead of sleeping,,,

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 10, 2022 00:04:44  #2330

Echo wrote:

I tried to draw it and it literally looks exactly the same except with a bit of a rounder chest and larger hips aRE YOU KIDDING ME-

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 10, 2022 00:05:46  #2331

Echo wrote:

Echo wrote:

I tried to draw it and it literally looks exactly the same except with a bit of a rounder chest and larger hips aRE YOU KIDDING ME-

Also made me realize that Masculine Alois has a pretty large chest lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 11, 2022 20:31:01  #2332

I want to do Inktober but I missed so much that at this point, is it really worth it?

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 12, 2022 21:30:35  #2333

Echo wrote:

Echo wrote:

Echo wrote:

Also made me realize that Masculine Alois has a pretty large chest lmao

Alois is the true androgyny icon lol

Anyway, Alois needs to stop being hard to draw WHY did I give them the most beefy body

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 12, 2022 23:56:34  #2334

The urge to draw Hitan????

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 13, 2022 00:04:23  #2335

Oh gods I can't draw faces Uh Oh

Why is Hitan hard to draw atm

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 13, 2022 00:14:13  #2336

Imma probably make this an adult version of Forums Hitan lmao he looks too happy and plump in this to be GGaD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 13, 2022 00:22:28  #2337

He looks like a spoiled brat which is accurate because you know Forums Silence definitely spoils him (and denies it)

He looks like he's about to mock you for not owning an air fryer

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 13, 2022 00:27:04  #2338

Tempted to make him a whole design with a big ol shawl, as an upgrade from his bow-scarf

But at the same time TwT his scarf is so cute

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 13, 2022 00:31:50  #2339

For some reason I also feel like the adult version of him would be slightly nicer. Still a brat but a tad bit nicer

Unless if he somehow picks up any traits from Silence lmao, that's a scary thought

Imagine him learning to exactly copy her glare. That's too much power

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 13, 2022 01:03:56  #2340

Going back and working on the Jekyll/Hyde animation I haven't touched in MONTHS

,,, Pain

Echo
he/him xe/xem