GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2022 17:11:07  #2281

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Curse warning around the end but this popped up on my Pinterest and it reminds me of Wiley

I like to imagine this is HPA!Wiley

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

September 19, 2022 01:13:17  #2282

That rate of only 0.1 ribs/1 second is pathetic smh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

September 20, 2022 22:49:30  #2283

I wonder what Alma's natural expression is. Like, when he's talking he forces/exaggerates his expressions (although he naturally "talks with his hands" and does a lot of hand movements without realizing), so I guess naturally he probably has a neutral or bored emotion on his face, which is why he exaggerates both his face and voice. I like to imagine he naturally looks grumpy until he starts  interacting with someone, so people get a bit intimidated by him until they start talking to him. Or maybe he's like Alois and Genny and does a discontent ":<" XD maybe a

Although he does a lot of exaggeration, I think his laugh would be very genuine. So if you can make him laugh or get very excited, then you would see non-exaggerated expressions. Or if you made him super angry. Then you would definitely see genuine emotion lmao

The phrase "talking with hands" always confuse me because you would think it means "using sign language" but no, it means "moving hands a lot while talking". Although I think Alma definitely uses sign language a lot while talking, both due to vocal tics and being mostly nonverbal when he was younger/having the habit of using sign language

Okay but now I'm imagining Alma telling the kids a story so he's waving his arms around and Alois has to duck and dodge while passing by back and forth while doing something XD Alois is just so used to it so his reflexes are Very Good

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 20, 2022 23:45:12  #2284

Echo wrote:

Okay so back to my Enkidu, Gilgamesh, Opera Phantom crackship:

Most of the idea of them being in a relationship is a joke, and I also very much like to imagine Gilgamesh boasting them being each other's boyfriends just to piss off hopeless romantic servants XD

Also I like the idea that all of this started as the children fake-marrying Enkidu and Opera Phantom together and the two of them jokingly took their roles a little too far to the point of other servants actually believing they are in a relationship, and obviously Gil finds out very quickly and jokingly says to Opera Phantom "If you're going to marry Enkidu, you have to marry me." And the children servants overhear and spread a rumor that the three of them are dating or in a relationship, and A Lot of servants actually believe it. So the three of them just go with it because they find it funny and no one wants to actually tell the truth because they're embarrassed it actually got that far

COMING BACK TO THIS

So I'm tempted to actually have the while accidental relationship be like: the children are doing fake marriage between Opera Phantom and Enkidu because they're acting out a story and so Gilgamesh joins in and is sarcastic/jokingly like "You two are going to marry each other and not me? That's unfair." because we need the Drama in a story lmao and the children being Top Ten Problem Solvers just have Gilgamesh be fake married to both Opera and Enkidu, then they end the story and go and dress up Gilgamesh (RIP Gil).
And then a few days later Opera is getting snacks for the children from the kitchen and some people start asking him about how he and the other two started dating because No One would have guessed they would all date and Opera is like "???" And comes to a Realization, a "Uh Oh." moment. And quickly Opera grabs the snacks and RUNS.
And then Opera bursts into the room that the other two are in and is like "MY DEAREST FRIENDS, WE HAVE MET OUR FATAL FOLLY." (Translation: "WE (CENSOR)ED UP.") And Enkidu is like "How???" And then Phantom is like "It may or may not be believed that you, Gil, and I are having intimate relationships with each other that would make us considered a romantic group of three." (Translation: "Everyone thinks you, Gil, and I are in a polyamorous relationship.") And Gil is like "?????"
And Turns Out that the children were talking about the story they made up and some of the other servants heard and got the details confused so now it's Widely Believed that Enkidu, Gilgamesh, and Opera Phantom are dating

And because Opera panicked instead of explaining that the three of them are not dating anyone, they are having a fun game of "Let's see how long we can milk this because none of us actually want to explain the truth because we're embarrassed this happened and got this far ("We are past the point of no return", as Opera Phantom would put it) and we think this is really funny and want to see how many people we can get to believe this and make them annoyed"

Also I like to imagine that Enkidu really likes blue and green popsicles. Also red ones. And purple ones. I really want popsicles atm XD it's too hot in my room. I also like to think they can't get brain freezes XD

My version of Opera Phantom is just constantly on the verge of a breakdown and honestly Same. I think it would be funny to see him interact with Shakespeare and Anderson. Anderson would bully him XD Opera would just be so easy to bully and I kinda feel bad now XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 21, 2022 00:09:40  #2285

Thinking about my redesign of F/GO Phantom of the Opera and maybe the description is something like: "The once terrifying, violent man who was madly obsessed with a young singer is now a rather socially awkward man with a strange devotion to theater and teaching." But I don't know what else to add. My version is trying to make up for his crimes, like How Do I Add That In XD.
I also need to reread the book and rewatch both the musical and one of the movies.
My version's Madness Enhancement also just makes him Very Obsessed with how people sound when talking/singing and will make him sing for hours on end until he loses his voice (it actually goes a bit further than that even, to the point where he won't eat or drink for multiple days because he gets severely fixated on music, and with singing it can get to the point to where he physically can't stop until he loses his voice). It also can cause him, when teaching, to forget that people have a limit and you have to ask to take a break because He Will Forget as he gets very Focused. The enhancement also can cause him to hallucinate and have breakdowns but we'll ignore that for now uwu

Still obsessed with how one of the Opera Phantom's voice lines in the game is actually a bit of singing of lyrics from the musical version

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 21, 2022 14:57:45  #2286

Idk why but I like to imagine Enkidu and Ruin chilling with each other while holding some animals. Very peaceful

Tempted to redesign Apollo to look more like a big ol rooster

Something like this. Idk how I would redesign him to look like but. Rooster.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 21, 2022 21:01:55  #2287

I want to animate Alois singing this to Genesis/make an animatic with this of Alois and Gen because it's just so fitting ajdnqkkfkakdks 

Edit: Also I can imagine Alois actually sounding like this XD another voice to add to the HC voice list 

Last edited by Echo (September 21, 2022 21:02:55)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 22, 2022 16:46:36  #2288

Anyway imagine that whenever Alma gets mad or frustrated, little, thin thorn vines pop from his skin and twist around his hands and face. I think that would be cool

Also imagining whenever he gets extremely happy or flustered, little rose buds pop in his hair/from one of his temples or something. So he just bunches of little rose buds on his head or something XD cute

Ooh wait imagine his hair coils up more/switches from waves/curls to coils whenever he's mad and his hair straightens whenever ever he's sad

Lmao imagine his hair becomes all droopy and stuff and you hand him a glass of water and set him outside and his hair waves back up again XD like a flower fr

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 22, 2022 17:48:22  #2289

Apollo: *literally going through physical torture*

Apollo: "TIS BUT A SCRATCH."

Poor Ruin having to deal with this idiot as an older brother figure

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 24, 2022 20:11:16  #2290

Trying to imagine Wiley with long hair

CURSED CURSED CURSED CURSED

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 25, 2022 01:21:12  #2291

Lowkey tempted to draw Wiley with long hair

Anyway, I still think my Pokemon OC, Ace, is hilarious. They're so edgy, I love them. Idk, I just have a soft spot for edgy characters that are actually very pleasant and lowkey sweethearts once you get to know them better. I also just like their character development in my head. I kinda want to make a comic-thing and post it on here, but I'll probably end up writing it once I re-play Ultra Moon for the millionth time in a row XD 

I also just like drawing Ace looking absolutely deranged one minute and then the next they're doing something stupid like any normal teenager would do

If Ace wasn't traumatized, I think they would have probably became a "hex maniac" or a "psychic" (both versions are Pokemon trainers who specialize in ghost type and psychic type pokemon). I actually based them off of those types of trainers XD

RIP Ace having to save the world Twice (four times if post-games count? Although maybe not for Ultra Moon? I can't remember UM's plot very well, and I also need to replay Alpha Sapphire)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 25, 2022 01:26:25  #2292

Just realized that Ace and Hau kinda almost have matching color pallets, that's cool owo, completely unintentional but owo

Also Wimpod still needs a name iirc RIP, maybe I'll name her Athena or something XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 25, 2022 18:03:35  #2293

WAIT IMMA NAME THE WIMPOD "PENTHESILEA"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 27, 2022 15:02:01  #2294

I'm making Ace a battle theme

Lowkey it sounds more like a villain theme for a pokemon game rather than a protag theme

Tbh it's fitting, they have that Vibe that they would be a villain but they Aren't

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 27, 2022 15:02:28  #2295

Echo wrote:

I'm making Ace a battle theme

Lowkey it sounds more like a villain theme for a pokemon game rather than a protag theme

Tbh it's fitting, they have that Vibe that they would be a villain but they Aren't

It's also somewhat funny because I got inspiration from the Team Flare theme

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 1, 2022 14:42:47  #2296

Tempted to give Alma (and maybe Violeta) a more animal-traited design and then keep the more "human" design as something they use in public while the other design is more for family/private life

Idk

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 1, 2022 22:47:16  #2297

Actually it would be just Alma due to the parent-child bond he and Solaris have get ready for Bird Alma lmao

Anyway renaming Echo/Nivia as "Ophelia" for the world in my head as a way to do character development for her mother/symbolism
also because I don't like the name Nivia that much for her, it doesn't fit as well imo. Maybe someday a different character will be named Nivia, because in general it's a nice name, it just doesn't fit her specifically

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 2, 2022 03:29:34  #2298

Did Germaine ever go through the phase of having velvet-y antlers? When she was younger, did she have to rub her antlers against stuff to get the velvet stuff off? Why is my brain like this

Also I drew the most detailed and kinda sad drawing of Forums!Si and then followed up right after it with silly doodles of my other OCs. Duality of Man ig

Also I slightly redesigned Forums!Si's Simp Crescendo (mostly a recolor lol) and <3 pretty

I also drew Solaris uwu

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 2, 2022 10:51:37  #2299

I'm imagining Alma and Solaris both in their more feral forms, both holding a bunch of jewelry and coins and glass pieces and rocks and stuff and Violeta is just slightly concerned because "W...where did you guys get that stuff??? I KNOW I WE DON'T OWN MOST OF THAT-"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 2, 2022 19:58:40  #2300

Brain: *creates the most heart wrenching lyrics for a musical's climax while I'm trying to enjoy spaghetti*

Also brain, as soon as I later try to write them down: "Haha no. No words. Only Lingering Emotion. Suffer, fool."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2022 18:54:51  #2301

Maybe I'll post art tonight, maybe I'll wait again and then when I finally post it'll take me an hour, like usual, to write the whole post because my phone is super slow and there's so many images (':

Hmmmm

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 3, 2022 20:06:56  #2302

Twenty... Twenty nine pictures...

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 4, 2022 15:36:40  #2303

Cosette might be a gun performer at this point because why not. I still need to design her hand guns

Anyway, here is the HC I mentioned on my art thread about the Amor family:

They all have fancy hand-held fans designed specifically for them, and they're usually made for each child when they are around thirteen or fourteen, or if adopted then when the child has stayed a month in the house

Silencio pretends to be able to feel temperature so they can have an excuse to use the fan what a show-off XD

Each fan has lace on it, I don't have specific designs made for any of them yet tho XD

I just think the fancy lace fans are so cool

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 4, 2022 15:38:06  #2304

I FORGOT TO ADD THAT WHEN YOU MARRY INTO THE FAMILY, YOU GET A FAN ON THE DAY OF THE CEREMONY

Last edited by Echo (October 4, 2022 15:38:27)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 4, 2022 15:46:55  #2305

Echo wrote:

I FORGOT TO ADD THAT WHEN YOU MARRY INTO THE FAMILY, YOU GET A FAN ON THE DAY OF THE CEREMONY

Also forgot to add that specifically in Cosette's case, since she's legally Alois and Alma's adopted sister, she probably got a fan around after a month of having her family status legally changed, but tbh it could have been sooner because she had known them for so long (with the adopted children being a month, it's so the kid has time to get to know everyone and also so everyone can figure out what kind of design the kid would like lmao, or something like that)

Tbh this HC will probably be modified a lot over time XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 6, 2022 15:10:24  #2306

I have HC designs for demon markings but I'm procrastinating on actually drawing them (':

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 6, 2022 20:22:21  #2307

Okay so my current HC for Chaldea Echo's Vague Backstory/how he became one of the Chaldea's masters/mages is that For Some Reason Fou wandered outside of Chaldea and found Echo (homeless, pathetic dude lmao, I love bullying him) traveling around (aka walking around aimlessly). And Echo notices Fou and shares some food with it, and Fou leads Echo back to Chaldea. Somehow Echo accidentally breaks in (cough uses magic without really knowing that it's exactly magic because he thinks it's just Normal because he's such an outcast lmao)
And then some servants decide "Yo this dude is funny and pathetic, he's gonna be kinda like our pet now lol" and Echo just goes with it because "Oh cool free food and shelter". So the servants do the thing little kids do and hide Echo like they're a puppy or something and eventually it grows into A Lot of servants hiding Echo around and Echo becomes very Well Liked because he's interesting and funny (aka obviously Echo is becoming friends with everyone because he never had friends before and he's super happy that people are talking to him so he's a people pleaser and is chill lol). So when Echo is accidentally discovered by people who Don't Put Up With Those Kind of Shenanigans, basically the people Echo became friends with sorta beg to keep Echo (RIP Echo and whatever dignity he had, if any lmao) and for some reason Echo gets to stay and be everyone's pathetic meow meow

So basically through the power of friendship and Echo being so pathetic that it's charming, Echo becomes an official mage lmao (AND HE GETS A JOB! YIPPEE! NO MORE FREELOADING!)

Also I have an HC that Echo is severely clumsy and has Really Awful Luck, which is part of why he was outcasted, basically he was believed to be Cursed

Idk how well this would fit into Fate Lore, but I think it's super funny XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 6, 2022 20:35:39  #2308

Chaldea staff: HOW ARE YOU IN HERE???

Echo: I was on my way to Walmart...

Staff: YOU BROKE THROUGH OUR SECURITY OF, ANCIENT, POWERFUL MAGIC AND HIGHLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION WHILE TRYING TO GO TO WALMART????

Echo: I am not a smart man

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 6, 2022 20:41:53  #2309

No because imagine studying magic for Years and some hobo walks in without knowing that he actually has used magic daily and then he gets to stay because the staff ended up getting emotionally attached to him

Literally I would cry

There had to be people absolutely trying to kill them and their clumsiness saves them XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

October 6, 2022 21:22:30  #2310

Fate G/O Spoilers but I think this would be funny to draw

No because I'm imagining Chal! Echo in the Fate G/O plot and imagining Hektor being his first summoned heroic spirit and so when they get to the Ocean Singularity (lmao RIP my memory), there's Two Hektors so while Evil Hektor (lol) is giving the whole monologue, Echo looks up at his Hektor with tears in his eyes like "Ó~Ò" And Hektor is like "I'm not the one saying it!" And Echo bursts into tears and is like "BUT YOU LITERALLY ARE???? IS THAT WHAT YOU REALLY THINK???" While Evil Hektor stops his monologue to stare at them

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera