GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 27, 2022 23:11:26  #2251

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Thinking about it, Alma is always one step away from jumping in puddles and throwing mud at Alois XD and Alois is one step away from throwing Alma into some mud XD

Imagining them both being CAKED in mud and then chasing down Cosette and Gen XD "C'moooon, don't you want a hug? (:"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 27, 2022 23:14:33  #2252

Echo sees one (1) mud puddle and she's already sitting in it and trying to sculpt vague shapes from the "clay"

Silence is Silence, they're throwing mud at their friends

Malaika scoffs and is like "I'm not that childish."but the second Silence throws mud at her, she's like "Well if you want me to play THAT badly-"

Francis is far far far away from mud. He doesn't like it. He sits inside, squinting at his friends

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 28, 2022 22:22:24  #2253

Okay the thing is that I can see Alois and Alma doing this as teenagers

I can also see the Garlic Bread Bois doing this as well with Kradly recording it so they can upload it online

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 29, 2022 19:14:06  #2254

What. the. heck.

(But also the last bit is probably true)

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

August 30, 2022 18:47:42  #2255

XD okay but to be fair, Alma was a lot more violent and feral when he was younger than I have shown him as, and Alois is Alois and Alois is,,, Alois XD

ALSO Silence is Alma's child, and, although adopted, they show a lot of traits Alma had as a teenager XD and then Francis just does whatever everyone else is doing, and Lumi has absolutely no impulse control and is always on the same brain wave as Silence XD and then Kradly is,,, Kradly XD and definitely would be like "This is a terrible idea" while pulling out his camera XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 30, 2022 21:49:57  #2256

Ngl the action just screams "unsupervised, neglected kids" to me lol

Specter
Hakjfbjehsbjdf
jdfkdbjfskbksja
Kabksjfbslfkgghñ
pjytlñhfñksfjgnm dfmghkdhldk

August 30, 2022 23:19:46  #2257

You can't tell me Alma and Alois made sure Violeta and Solaris couldn't see them XD because both of the parents would have been like "wAIT NO-" if they had any idea of what those two were doing XD well, Solaris would be more like "Amusing, but unfortunately I can't let you guys stab each other"

Also literally almost the entire GGBs had Terrible childhoods and are still teenagers and teenagers have Terrible Ideas about what is fun and what isn't XD I mean, Silence was in the mafia for a while, so,,, they have Interesting viewpoints

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 31, 2022 20:35:20  #2258

The version of Alma in my head is like this he's actually extremely involved with deities and absolutely Despises most of, if not all, of them lmao, specifically The Occult's deities , but he's also like this:

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 1, 2022 06:06:14  #2259

Silence is a lot like Alma tbh XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 1, 2022 14:31:12  #2260

WAIT okay so Silence is kinda similar to the loud side of Alma while Echo is similar to the quiet side of Alma

Their family dynamic is cute too wjbfkwkdkwk

I wonder if Solaris was surprised that Alma had children when they were summoned. Tbh maybe they weren't, although there was probably an emotion of "Oh my gods I'm a grandparent now" XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 2, 2022 13:44:56  #2261

I feel like Alois could easily carry around Silence (in their usual humanoid form) and Echo at the same time

Also I feel like Silence would like to just be thrown. By anyone. Like a ball XD they definitely would enjoy rollercoasters too

I think Echo would like rollercoasters too, strangely enough

Silence, in slime form: Now this is Peak Gender

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 3, 2022 19:04:40  #2262

Me: *Watches a few recordings of musicals and possibly a bootleg of Anastasia shhh *

Me: If I don't write a musical Right Now I will literally Die

I want to write one that is glorious enough for people to want to bootleg it and put it on YouTube with the "Slime Making Tutorial Totally Not *insert Musical name here*" as the title. That is my Dream TwT

I have been trying to work on one for a few years at this point aka I have almost everything in my head finished, I'm just too much of a coward to write a single lyric or line of a script for it XD 

And now my brain recently has come up with another musical idea, lovely (':

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 3, 2022 21:25:59  #2263

If I don't create musicals and books that are worth teenagers pirating and downloading off of sketchy websites, what's even the point of being alive (':

Anyway, I have some artblock for no reason at all. It sucks. I wanna draw but there is no inspiration TwT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 3, 2022 21:28:10  #2264

Genesis has the vibes of someone who would taunt someone trying to mug xem. Gen would be like "Ooh, what are you gonna do? Stab me???" and then get stabbed

To be fair, xe actively taunts sailors into harpooning xem XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 3, 2022 22:37:17  #2265

Somehow I always forget that Alma lowkey didn't have too good of a childhood considering he was severely bullied and almost got killed multiple times by said bully and also has an anxiety disorder up to even now from all of it

Me: "Haha, yeah, Alma had a good childhood but everything goes downhill in his adulthood"

Me, remembering that he was socially isolated due to constant harassment from Cosette/Jean at a very young age, that he was nearly killed multiple times by his bully, that he proceeded to hide all of this information from his mothers and that they almost found out because Alois planned on telling them until Alma begged him not to tell them because he didn't want them to worry and the only reason Alois couldn't get himself to do it was because Alma eventually strictly commanded Alois not to say anything and due to being a familiar demon Alois can't willingly disobey commands despite wanting to, and then finally Alma nearly killed Cosette/Jean after Cosette/Jean actually nearly killed him in a witching duel: "Hm. But in the end, it's not that funny, isn't it."

Honestly I could go into deeper detail about how Cosette/Jean actually tortured Alma like, physically and mentally and also how badly all of it effected Alma

To me it's also interesting and somewhat telling of Alma's character that he could so easily forgive Cosette later on in life after she went through her character arc. Like he looked at her, thought about how gods awful she made his childhood, and was like "Time to make you my bestie", although I guess a lot of it was because Cosette had went through so much of a character change and went into the conversation not expecting forgiveness but wanting to apologize.
Although, personally (not canon yet because I'm not fully sure), I think Alma probably forgave her before ever knowing that she had changed. Probably sometime in his early adulthood, after receiving some therapy that Alois forced him into, Alma made the personal decision to forgive Cosette/Jean as a way to try to let go of the pain that he went through

Gods, I can imagine the scene in which Cosette apologies because I can just imagine Alma very unexpectedly hugging her and very happily saying, "You look healthier. I'm glad. I'm glad you're okay now, that you're doing better. I'm proud of you."

*insert my screeching from the slight angst of that

Sometimes I'm conflicted with this idea, though, because I wonder if before he forgave her, if Alma held any self-resentment due to not killing Cosette/Jean when he could have rightfully done so. It was a witch's duel, which is suppose to be to the death, and Cosette had ruined Alma mentally and almost killed him and Alois. So I just wonder if Alma ever had a moment where he thought he should have sticked to the duel's rules.

That probably would be out-of-character, in a way, though. Alma is very gentle-hearted, I would think. So I also like to think that he never held those kinds of thoughts because he really couldn't get himself to hate Cosette/Jean. I know at least a few years back I stated Alma actually couldn't feel hatred, and although that's sort of redacted (considering he has felt self-hatred), I like to also imagine that he never had a hatred of Jean, just a fear of some sort. Pity, as well, too. Definitely there was pity. And anger or frustration, but not hatred. To me, hatred is a very specific feeling. He felt things that come along with hatred, but he never actually felt it towards Jean

Idk, there's so many ways that this could be taken aaahhhH

Alma is just really interesting to me. He definitely reacted better to bullying than I ever have XD I'm personally much more bitter, which is obvious because I use my OCs as coping mechanisms for just about everything XD

Okay but most definitely Alma hates Favian and Faust. That won't change. XD. Although in my head, his hatred is also pointed at multiple gods and deity-figures that have wronged him and his family so he definitely has a right to hate them

But modern time I think Alma and Cosette's relationship is cute, Cosette bothers him like a litter sister would do and it's funny to me XD She also drags him around a lot and forces him to model some of the clothing she makes tbh he doesn't really mind, he gets free clothes in the end as payment. She also gets fake whiney and gets Alois to do it too whenever she wants him to do something for her or for a video XD so Cosette and Alois both lean on him and get all exaggerated until Alma is like "Fiiiiiiine"

I feel like her country accent is still very strong or she never was able to fake a city accent like Alma can so she gets all hypocritical and teases Alma for his accent whenever he stops faking a city accent and he's like "You have no right to talk, your accent is heavier than mine!!!" XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 3, 2022 22:38:25  #2266

Tbh a lot of my Alma Posts are "Gods bless this man for he has much more patience and forgiveness than I ever will"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 4, 2022 16:12:31  #2267

Imagining how Alma and Cosette are talking about how they have to drink potions to suppress the urge to eat children and how Alois has to do similar stuff so they won't go ballistic and kill/eat someone and Genesis is sitting there like "Oh my gods I'm the most normal one here. Oh my gods. What the actual hell. What."

So just adding that to the witch headcanons because when I had earlier made that HC last year, Cosette wasn't made yet so gotta remind that both Alma and Cosette have the urges to eat children due to being witches and have to drink potions to control it. And both of them will avoid children (specifically toddlers and babies, although adolescents and preteens sometimes will fit into this as well) whenever there are full moons because that's when the urges are almost unbearable, even with potions

Echo and Silence don't experience it as badly due to not sharing the same blood as Alma/not being born in a purely witch bloodline like Violeta, Alma, and Cosette were. Alma's urges are actually less than Violeta and Cosette because he never actually was forced to eat a child like they were (since Violeta and Cosette were both raised by purist witch families/covens), and the urges muddle down with each generation that doesn't eat a child

I always forget that Violeta and Cosette both were very connected to the witch community before separating from their families bqbdnanjfa

I also keep forgetting how bad my made up witch community actually can get, or at least the elitist/purist side is

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 4, 2022 21:49:53  #2268

Tempted to make it canon that whenever Alma is sad or depressed, he grows mushrooms around his face and neck

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 5, 2022 03:36:36  #2269

Idk why but Francis and Cosette being French is just hilarious to me. Two lil French OCs, for no reason. They're just French and that's it. XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 6, 2022 20:07:06  #2270

I keep imagining Hyde saying this to Dr. Roman XD

"S... soft... pretzel... I need... a soft pretzel..."

*Roman continues to ignore Hyde as Hyde pouts like a four year old*

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 6, 2022 20:32:21  #2271

I feel like Mr. Utterson and Gilgamesh barely talk to each other but consider the other to be a good friend. They sit in silence and do paperwork or read and they think the other is splendid company. I imagine they would both be workaholics, Mr. Utterson less so to a degree

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 8, 2022 21:56:03  #2272

Okay but HPA!Hitan and Silence reminds me of an audio so here is a text version:

Hitan: "Hey, can you stop eating that crayon and go back to work?"

Silence, rolling their eyes: "Uh, no."

Hitan, turning and looking at the camera: "Shhhh! I know this hack!"

Hitan, turning back and sobbing: "PLEASE I'M GONNA KMS-"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 8, 2022 21:58:55  #2273

I feel like Alois would be interesting around children. Like, he's all like "I hate children" one moment and the next he's playing dollhouse with Echo (who probably begged until he gave in ) and is very invested in whatever plot she's making up XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 9, 2022 07:13:48  #2274

Technically, Alois and Genny could have children if they used the same process Violeta did you spawn in Alma

Now, that being said, I can't really see them wanting children at all. Idk, they just seem like they both aren't the type to want children lmao

But I am tempted to design some children designs mainly because both Alois and Gen look interesting and I want to see what kind of combinations of traits I could come up with. As well as I wonder what abilities said children would have XD I think the concept is interesting, although any design I make wouldn't be canon at all since I am pretty set on them not wanting children

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 10, 2022 09:45:41  #2275

Adding on that the concept of them raising a child is somewhat terrifying, considering they're both extremely morally grey. Genesis has the vibe of someone handing a child a knife and thinking it's a wonderful idea while Alois would actively encourage the kid to steal souls

But it would also be hilarious if they ended up with a kid who is an absolute sweetheart XD

Anyway, imaging Echo trying to put on Alma's leather jacket and being pinned to the ground, unable to move because of all the heavy spikes and metal decorating it XD it's as if she tried putting an extremely heavy blanket on. She has Silence help her put it on, thinking, "Maybe it's not as heavy when wearing it" because weight distribution and the second Silence let's go, Echo collapses XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 10, 2022 18:41:11  #2276

I'm trying to think about what Cosette is like personality-wise because I need to develop her more in that area so she's not Basic but all I can think about her is "Likes fruit juice, will cry from adoration if you handed her anything ridiculously small, like a tiny pinecone, and is constantly stressed about something" and honestly what a mood

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 10, 2022 18:50:43  #2277

Part of me wants to make at least 1 (One) female OC who isn't feral or on the edge of losing her sanity but at the same time, Cosette is best friends with Alma, Alois, and Gen. There's some hidden potential for her being completely unhinged along with the rest of the Amor Family lmao, at this point it's a family trait

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 11, 2022 17:01:12  #2278

Tempted to give Cosette fancy guns

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 14, 2022 14:43:36  #2279

Echo wrote:

Technically, Alois and Genny could have children if they used the same process Violeta did you spawn in Alma

Now, that being said, I can't really see them wanting children at all. Idk, they just seem like they both aren't the type to want children lmao

But I am tempted to design some children designs mainly because both Alois and Gen look interesting and I want to see what kind of combinations of traits I could come up with. As well as I wonder what abilities said children would have XD I think the concept is interesting, although any design I make wouldn't be canon at all since I am pretty set on them not wanting children

So I have one design XD character designing is too fun to resist, especially when you're bored at school

Child ver.

Older teenager/adult ver.

I really like their hair XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

September 18, 2022 00:03:17  #2280

Imagine Alois and Genny carrying this child around. You would have a whole family staring at you with a very discontent ":<" and honestly with the context that it's them, that's somewhat scary

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera