GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2022 20:09:38  #2191

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

Also I think Opera Phantom is okay at cooking but if he burns himself while making something, he'll never try to make it again because the recipe is now Cursed and he doesn't trust it

Also imagining Asterios quietly following Enkidu around bwbfkamfma

Gonna give Asterios the big soulful eyes of a cow, he's lovely. I kinda wanna give him baby fluffy cow characteristics, I still need to draw him

I'm trying to come up with an outfit for Billy the Kid that fits more with the wild west. I actually really like his canon design, but I kinda wished they gave him a cowboy hat or at least a handkerchief scarf, since A) For that time period and where he lived, it was common for people to wear "cowboy" hats (idk if they have other names) to protect themselves from the sun, and B) bandanas helped protect the nostrils from dust, especially when riding horses or ranching (all this info is from memory btw, I could be wrong)
Iirc he was a rancher for a while, or he at least worked with cattle for some time. So I think it would be interesting to add this attribute to his design. I need to look up the clothes for that time period's area, which with his sweater vest in his canon design is accurate iirc? Idk, his canon design is cute tho, so I might keep a lot of the canon design

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 6, 2022 20:18:18  #2192

I had to look it up but yeah Billy the Kid worked as a rancher/cowboy for a while

I also looked it up and I was right about bandanas, but they were also useful for also dust storms/not just for dust kicked up by cattle and protecting the face from bugs. And it could also be used to hide the face/identity of the wearer, obviously

Tbh I'm a bit surprised Fate G/O didn't lean more into the stereotypical wild west stuff for Billy

Also I hope this doesn't lead into another hyperfixation, I don't need another one right after the Jekyll/Hyde one

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 6, 2022 23:11:30  #2193

Gods I have a new possible plot point for the world in my head concerning Alma and children and wow him, Alois, Cosette, and Genesis are A Lot older now

Also RIP hypothetical Alma, he really is a good man and father. He has so much care, even if it's futile in the end and he knows it. Even if the chance of changing fate is impossible, he still goes at whatever it takes to take care of people who, in the end, will never remember what he has done. Even if it hurts him so much, I just-

Cw: Attempts of self unalive and Alma losing himself for a moment

And he knows he should stop, Alois has told him to stop because it wrecks Alma's mental state so much to the point of near self unalive.
Cosette and Genesis worry too, but they're a bit scared. Because there was a time where Alma did snap, there was a time Alma, in an extreme fit of anger and bitterness, nearly hurt Alois. Alma doesn't remember it because they had to force him to forget.
Because as soon as Alma came back to his senses, he attempted his own life out of guilt, shame, and fear and if Genesis, Alois, and Cosette weren't there, he really would have died. And Gen and Cosette are scared to see him like that again. I mean, it would definitely be scary to see someone like Alma become Not Himself to the point of hurting someone he clearly would die for
So Genesis and Cosette avoid the topic, and they sometimes express, to Alois, that Alma is too stubborn to listen. So obsessed with helping and taking care of people that it's become stubbornness and denial
Alois just worries, still, and brings it up. Not often, t not like he did before Alma had tried to hurt him. Just enough so that Alma knows how he feels about it.
Maybe it's selfish, Alois, Gen, and Cosette know. But it's hard to see someone you care about hurt so much in the end of their works. It's hard to know what it does to them, to fail over and over again

Alma feels and extraordinary measure of guilt because he knows he's hurting his friends, but he can't help it. It's really has become an obsession, hasn't it? An angry, vengeful obsession to finally relieve someone you love from eternal suffering, to eventually make everyone you love happy and at peace. To be able to take care of you children, to see them happy. Alma doesn't want to stop, he wants to redo this over and over and over until something changes. But there's a lot of times he too wonders if it's worth it, if there really isn't anything he can do. If he should give up the main goal. He wonders if the gods find this to be a game, because it's so easy to find them, to take care of them, to love them

Why does fate hate them so much

So anyway, that's just in theory of that concept!!! A lot of the characterization will probably change tbh, this is just a beginning idea, if I even add that into the world in my head!!! It's just an interesting idea to me uwu

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 7, 2022 00:08:38  #2194

Gods also with this idea, a quick writing concept:

Solaris held his head in their lap, and Alma felt a vague and warm nostalgia from it. It was exactly the same action Solaris would take when Alma was a very little boy who couldn't sleep through the night. For the first time, Alma came to the realization of how much his body hurt. Each joint seemed to burn, and every muscle ached. He became aware of his own heart, too, and how much it drowned in a sorrow that was often ignored. Alma's eyes filled with tears as Solaris ran their fingers through his hair, unable to think of any other reaction to replace his weeping.

Solaris' voice was slightly scratchy with notes that gently teetered up and down with an almost uncertain manner. The sound was full and, to most people, may have sounded ugly with its hoarsenss. It always started and ended with a strange click in the back of their throat, as if it wanted to revert to another sound.
It was fitting for a crow, it was fitting for Solaris.

"You're so very tired, aren't you... and you don't allow rest to come upon yourself. I can feel... you're in mourning. You're mourning everyone... I..." Solaris paused, a soft caw emitting from their throat as they took their time in thought. Alma wasn't sure what emotion Solaris was trying to display, but he believed he had heard a faint sadness within their tone.

Alma tried to speak, to comfort Solaris instead, but he couldn't say more than a weak, "Mimi..." that quickly turned into another sob.

"...You haven't had good sleep. Not recently. You're... worried... Worried about all of us. You care for us all so much... You're tired... you're very tired... You're just like Violeta... so tired yet never pausing... Violeta... You're tired... tired... mourning... tired... mourning... mourning... mourning... good morning, good bye..." Their voice wavered at the last few words. Solaris continued petting Alma's head as he sobbed, not minding the tears he was getting on their skirt.

"...You don't know how much everyone loves you," Solaris muttered. "...You have a concept of it... it's not close to the truth. You... are so conditional... when it comes to yourself. Please... sleep... sleep..."

Alma didn't fight off the spell Solaris started to cast. He didn't have the energy to do so. He didn't have the energy to move his limbs to push himself off Solaris, to move his mouth to apologize for worrying them, to get up and start making dinner. He didn't have the energy to think, either. His concern about the rest of the day, the rest of his time with everyone, the rest of his life, seemed to pause. He was too tired.

"Sleep so one day you'll wake up knowing instead of assigning... sleep for yourself... sleep... sleep... you're so tired... sleep."

Alma's eyes closed, and he didn't fight it. He didn't fight his body relaxing, he didn't fight the slumber that was forced upon him.

Solaris smiled. They calculated that Alma would be asleep until around dinner time. Good. Solaris would cook instead, finally forcing Alma to take a break. Gently, Solaris lifted Alma up and fixed his position to a much more comfortable rest, grabbing a blanket that was folded neatly in a basket at the corner of the living room and tucking him in. It was a suitable place for him to nap, Solaris believed, as the couch was very soft. They leaned over and kissed his forehead gently, the way they had seen Violeta do it. Solaris wasn't much of one to kiss, but they felt rather motherly at the moment and had decided it was the best course of action to fit those feelings.
Mimi...
It seemed so long ago that Alma was just a little toddler, desperately trying to say both "Mamá" and "Mimi", to Violeta and Solaris. Solaris felt a bit of an ache, a bit of emotion. Alma really was all grown up now.
Solaris then chuckled, now making their way to the kitchen. They really were getting old.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 7, 2022 00:12:29  #2195

So!!! Anyway!!! That's angst!!! Kinda fluff mixed in but mostly angst,,,

I spent a good ten minutes trying to figure out what Alma would call Solaris, since they're technically one of his moms. I settled with "Mimi" because it sorta matched with "Mamá" with the vowel sounds being repeated

Can't believed angst made me think about the family dynamics smh XD definitely stuff I should have figured out before but procrastinated XD

But yeah!!!! Just a concept

My writing style is awful lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 7, 2022 02:13:43  #2196

Oh gods the potential plot that would stem from it,,, daydream fuel for WEEKS,,, hhhng angst

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 7, 2022 13:47:56  #2197

Also if I went with that plot point, this would be one of Alma's themes 
(best part of the song imo is 2:07 to 2:20) 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 7, 2022 14:01:46  #2198

Echo wrote:

Okay so back to my Enkidu, Gilgamesh, Opera Phantom crackship:

Most of the idea of them being in a relationship is a joke, and I also very much like to imagine Gilgamesh boasting them being each other's boyfriends just to piss off hopeless romantic servants XD

Also I like the idea that all of this started as the children fake-marrying Enkidu and Opera Phantom together and the two of them jokingly took their roles a little too far to the point of other servants actually believing they are in a relationship, and obviously Gil finds out very quickly and jokingly says to Opera Phantom "If you're going to marry Enkidu, you have to marry me." And the children servants overhear and spread a rumor that the three of them are dating or in a relationship, and A Lot of servants actually believe it. So the three of them just go with it because they find it funny and no one wants to actually tell the truth because they're embarrassed it actually got that far

So basically their relationship full on is kinda the definition of qrp relationship: Having the status of a romantic relationship but all attraction is platonic, except theirs is more of a joke that went too far and none of them want to admit it or break the news to the other servants XD I also just like the idea of them being close friends like that. Also it would be really funny for people to look at Opera Phantom and be like "Him??? Out of all people to be in a relationship with??? Him??? Two people think he's dating potential???" Because lowkey Opera Phantom is a bit a of a loser /j nerd so I think it would be funny to give him two besties that are like "Know what? This loser-man is kinda fun to chill with"

I don't really have any headcanons on any of their sexualities except for Opera Phantom: he's fruity. Ain't no one who is in musical theater and dresses like that is straight/j XD I kinda HC him as bisexual but overall I don't really have a strict Headcanon for him, I'm mostly headcanoning it because of my "William Shakespeare Effect" (There is a 99% chance that if you're into musical theater or participate in musical theater, you're fruity) XD he's fun to redesign and recharacterize, Fate G/O's version of him is unsatisfying to me so Imma just do the work myself

they're the fake dating trope without any romance actually happening, they just are claiming the status because none of them have the will to back down or make a public announcement on the misunderstanding 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 7, 2022 19:37:23  #2199

Me, looking at my own writing: Wh,,, wh a t

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 7, 2022 19:43:59  #2200

Ace is like "Violence! Yes!" While Hau is actively stopping them from decking a team Skull Grunt

You would think Ace is there for Hau's protection but Hau is there for your protection

Their dynamic is funny to me

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 8, 2022 00:16:25  #2201

The temptation to give Alma the same tics I have

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 8, 2022 00:20:42  #2202

still can't believe we named a guinea pig after a verbal tic I had

Mostly he will probably get pwned by my huffing tic and clicking tic, probably the face scrunching tic too

This week is just a "Make Alma Suffer" kind of week, huh

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 8, 2022 00:35:36  #2203

Trying to figure out The Occult's ranking system and have come to the point of slightly changing Ruin's and his grandfather's relationship and It Got Worse

Also trying to choose between "Prince Ruin" or "Heir Ruin", I feel like with "Heir Ruin", I could make a "Heir Ruin's hair was ruined" joke XD and it would probably fit better with his grandfather being "Priest Avram" or "Arch Avram", but at the same time I just really like the word "prince" XD idk, it's a nice word

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 8, 2022 23:23:09  #2204

Tempted to make Genesis even taller, but at the same time the idea of Genny and Alois being the same height and constantly comparing each other's heights and being like "Weeeelllll, I might be just a liiiiiitle bit taller~" just to annoy the other is really funny to me, especially since Alois could shapeshift itself to be taller and just chooses not to

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 8, 2022 23:32:24  #2205

Imagining Violeta making little crochet hats for Solaris and Alois to wear in their animal forms. Also a teenage wolf Alois with little crochet boots. Solaris crow with a tiny crochet bonnet. Little crochet witch hats for them XD jqnfmwNWNCNMAMCS ALMA AND ALOIS WEARING MATCHING CROCHET WITCH HATS

Qjnxqjbfmamckwkd it's a cute idea

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 8, 2022 23:33:26  #2206

Also imagining wolf Alois wearing Alma's cowboy hat

I'm about to become real good at drawing cowboy hats

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 8, 2022 23:35:53  #2207

Jwbfmwklcs wolf Alois cuddling sheep and protecting them from actual feral wolves

Alois being chased by the Amor family's immortal, full-of-hatred goat

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 9, 2022 00:04:13  #2208

Oh gods nanfkakdkw Cosette/Jean would have called Alois "Sheep Dog" to get on his nerves, most definitely. Now that Cosette is a lovely person, I feel like she gives really funny nicknames to people 

Also kinda wanna redesign Alois again, maybe add in some green to his hair. Also kinda wanna add in a blue gradient to one of Genesis' highlights. For them to match XD I feel like they would be the kind of couple to be like "We don't do that gross lovey dovey couple stuff *eye roll*" and then turn around and immediately dote on each other and sometimes coordinate outfits and just be extremely affectionate toward each other to the point that even Alma is like "I'm going to smash my head into the wall if you two don't stop" because they can both get really annoying about it XD not anything like PDA but more of the annoyance of "You hang up!" "No you hang up!" XD

They hold hands and both of them look like they're about to die, it's unsure if it's from a heart attack or from being flustered despite being married for Who Knows How Long (and dating before that as well for Who Knows How Long) XD

They both hate people who talk bad about their spouses. Literally they both will brag about each other so much that you will definitely get sick of it XD

And they both will still deny with a passion that they are lovey dovey XD

Also suddenly imagined that they make each other lunches sometimes. And THEN I imagined Genesis doing something to Alois that my great grandma did to my great grandpa after he had made her mad: Instead of packing him a meatloaf sandwich, she put dogfood in it instead XD And I imagine that they get into some argument and Genesis does this. And then Alois is sitting there, at work, staring at his sandwich (now missing a bite) and is like "I can't even be mad..." because honestly Alois would find it funny XD

"How was lunch today? (:"
"It was. Lovely. My Darling. (:"
"Good. I'm glad you enjoyed it. My Dearest. (:"

And I feel like they both would breakdown in laughter because. It's Them XD and they're both mean XD which is why they get along so lovingly

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 9, 2022 00:22:34  #2209

Also Alois calls Genesis "My Darling" when it's annoyed with xem while Genesis calls Alois "My Dearest" when xyr annoyed with it

I know that if Alois was to be in a situation in which it has to comfort Gen or they're having a more emotional/peaceful moment, the nickname would be "Ana". I'm not sure what Gen would call Alois yet, in situations like that. Maybe "Emma", as a shorten of Alois' middle, name since "Ana" is a shorten of Gen's original last name before they had married. Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Everyone kinda calls Genesis "Genny" or "Gen" XD unless if Genesis steals Cosette's favorite skirt, then the nickname becomes "FISH BASTARD, I NEED THAT SKIRT-" XD

Qnnfkwkclwlf I can see Alois annoying Gen by calling xem "Fishy Fishy Fish"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 9, 2022 13:50:16  #2210

I sketched some "human" form Alois and nanckqmcmwkf lowkey he kinda hot XD I'm trying to shift Alois' features to look more Hispanic, specifically maybe Guatemalan mixed (idk how to spell, I definitely spelled that wrong), but man I'm terrible at face shapes XD Alma's face shape will also probably change again, for the thousandth time XD

I would use myself as a reference for Alois but my face is too fat TwT

Edit: Added in info

Last edited by Echo (August 9, 2022 13:52:14)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 9, 2022 13:55:41  #2211

Also why is Alois' body so hard to draw correctly, I always accidentally make him more chubby than he is muscular, even with references TvT

I like to imagine that no matter what form he takes, Alois' eyes are always unsettling to some degree. Unfortunately my art style doesn't want to add that trait in XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 10, 2022 19:15:12  #2212

For some reason whenever I read "Kiaane", my brain wants to read the name as "Kanye" and ejbckwkcmwmfme I feel bad each time XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 12, 2022 22:28:07  #2213

Anyway I'm headcanoning what my OCs would do if they couldn't open a pickle jar and so far:

Genesis, Silence: *breaks jar on ground and eats the Ground Pickles and glass *

Alma, Echo, Cosette, Lumi: *Has someone else open it*

Alois, Alma (lol), Malaika: *opens jars for others*

Francis, Echo: *cries*

Francis: *also decides to not eat instead because it's too much work at that point (mood)*

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 12, 2022 23:43:35  #2214

Also I think Alma would also be the *gives up and doesn't eat because it's too much at that point* but only for himself

Anyway, Silence choses to not have a familiar but I wonder if they had summoned one, what kind of animal it would be. Tempted for them to have a pet Guinea pig, though

Also I want to draw Alois and Genny doing stuff together but I'm bad at poses XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 12, 2022 23:51:52  #2215

I had an IQ for Alois and Gen but I can't find it

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 12, 2022 23:54:31  #2216

Genesis: "Alois and I are no longer dating."

Alois: "Genny, that's a horrible way of telling people we're married."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 13, 2022 00:06:46  #2217

Cosette: "The term 'girlfriend' implies the existence of a 'girlfoe'. This is a service I'm willing to provide."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 13, 2022 04:11:13  #2218

Colleges: *begging me to look at them as I enter into my Emails*

Me: *skips right over them to download my sexy(tm) sketches of Alois* uwu sorry but I gotta bless everyone with their muscles

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 13, 2022 04:11:42  #2219

Alois is so handsome and for what

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

August 13, 2022 04:17:33  #2220

Ruin: *is suppose to be learning deeper into religion from Apollo and is suppose to as well serve as Apollo's bodyguard*

Apollo, adopting Ruin as his little brother: *proceeds to take Ruin EVERYWHERE to experience "worldly" things like carnivals and concerts and actually having friends/social life, which is exactly the opposite of what Ruin's grandfather wanted*

Last edited by Echo (August 13, 2022 10:15:21)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Ultimate Simp
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera