GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2022 20:10:16  #3751

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Wait qhbckqkf Death Adder would be such a good name tho

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 19, 2022 08:14:10  #3752

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Though FYI, he does sometimes take age into consideration, which means that in this case he is making flirty noises for Xenia, because for some reason he keeps doing that when it comes to her :')

-Galaxian-

Paymon's gonna get him :')

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

June 19, 2022 08:14:40  #3753

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Imagine if Death's last name were Adder
Death Adder
Literally a Snake

This probably shouldn't be funny but it is
It's helped by how they just don't react to me. 

-Galaxian-

A snake? More like Death being good at math lol

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

June 20, 2022 01:09:25  #3754

@Echo - Really? I guess we have different tastes in names xD I would probably only like it due to irony

(Btw, canonically Death has no last name. It's just Death.
Tbh I have no idea what I was like when I was creating/naming them lol, but hey now I can just blame whoever named them :])

@Specter - Ooooh, Paymon's gonna gettem~ (*quickly prepares microwaved popcorn*) no I'm not being vengeful, idk what you're talking about, lolol
Death Adder? More like Life Subtracter

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

June 23, 2022 03:16:52  #3755

Right now I'm wondering how Laurie would look with a hairstyle like Chiyoko's
To be honest, just any foreigner lady with Ancient Chinese hairstyles. Would they look good? Would it look weird to me?
I have questions, but I can't answer since I suck at drawing and don't have the qualifications to draw Ancient Chinese hairstyles

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 23, 2022 07:08:12  #3756

Give me a hairstyle reference and I can sketch up something :D

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

June 25, 2022 00:54:07  #3757

A? Did you mean 11--
I can't read

As a disclaimer beforehand, I am not very familiar with historically accurate Ancient Chinese hairstyles. I can identify them when I see them, but I don't remember the names and can't attribute what periods they came from/historical accuracy. So don't take the following as being historically accurate, please.
The above culminated in me feeling awkward because I forgot which hairstyles are for married women :'), so anyways I tried to ignore that and picked out a bunch of pictures that you could try out for Laurie. I filtered them based on my idea of her face shape, so they might fit or might not. But y'know, I hope they're okay, and I hope you have fun sketching her! Anyone else can also use these as a reference for your characters, if you'd like.

-Galaxian, who is a disgrace to their culture lol-

P.S. I can't search around more since my school filters these images as well, but let me know if you want search terms that could work

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2022 01:14:02  #3758

Can I also join in the drawing owo

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

June 25, 2022 01:26:08  #3759

Of course! Anyone's welcome to join in. I hope you all have fun with it if you decide to participate!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 25, 2022 19:58:23  #3760

Haha thank you for the reference images anyways.
Lol something I didn't account for is the fact that Laurie doesn't have straight hair she has gay hair but wavy hair instead...so I suppose I'll just use a bit of imagination! I'm looking forward to this, and thank you for the images again.

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

June 25, 2022 20:16:16  #3761

If I can make Kiaane work with a semi-Ancient Chinese hairstyle, I'm sure you can get hers to work! I think! Maybe! and I do have some credibility since I've tried to draw both of them many times

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 27, 2022 21:57:57  #3762

Trying to archive tablet stuff (which btw I will probably give up on) and am lowkey gonna cry because I did an absolutely horrible time separating ideas by chronology for F/DA Archer. So I can't tell if things are outdated or not because they're all together fjsdfoidsfjsdo
Don't be like me lol don't try to put stuff together on a long page while trying to sound cryptic when the only reader of the page is yourself

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 27, 2022 22:02:18  #3763

"I'm horrible at catalysts"
Yes, yes you are. The only catalyst you've come up with doesn't even exist, you hecking lollipop, Galaxian

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 27, 2022 22:03:44  #3764

I like the dynamics of different Wiley personas and me

GGaD!Wiley: (*exists*)
Me, to him: Jerk.

HPA!Wiley: (*exists*)
Me, to him: Jerk.

F/DA!Wiley: (*exists*)
Me, to myself: Jerk.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 27, 2022 23:45:59  #3765

My mom's going through all my baby pics and so she's been laughing at me for the past two days
I kinda feel like a character or something

I wonder what our characters think when we put them in incorrect quotes :') specifically the ones where the accuracy is questionable and we're putting them in there basically just for our own amusement
Hopefully they feel better than when we angst them on a whim (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 27, 2022 23:47:14  #3766

Jqnckakckla the IQs being compared to baby photos is not something I expected but IT SOUNDS SO ACCURATE????

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

June 27, 2022 23:54:57  #3767

I feel most like a character in my dreams, though. Since I'm actually an equal to people in there in a certain sense. Sure, I determine what happens to an extent, but also things also just sorta happen against my will sometimes and I get as surprised as anyone else
The horrible plotlines with a bit of good in them also fit with my terrible planning style.

The thing is, I have 0 morals and 0 sympathy for myself in my dreams (I kinda act like Akuma in them now that I think about it, except with my version of experiences), so I'm always like "Hey what if I got stabbed right now and faked my death for the overall plot" and as soon as I think that, someone stabs me and I immediately regret my decision in a physical sense

2 days earlier I thought it'd be funny if I got somewhat dismembered because then I'd get to experience a plot point I set up :') and yes in my dream I literally said to myself, "Hey if I got somewhat torn limb to limb now I'd be able to experience a plot point! And that'd be ironic, I think!"
Turns out in dreams I am also an absolute idiot

And clearly I don't learn my lessons since yesterday night I thought it'd be funny if I mocked a guy who was holding me at knifepoint while fully knowing that he'd slit my throat if I did so (a guy who was an OC btw) and so. Y'know. He kinda just. Slit my throat and watched me bleed out.

Funny

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 27, 2022 23:59:59  #3768

It's weird. I seem to only have sympathy for Hitan in my dreams. I see him suffering and actually want to help him. Otherwise I'm completely apathetic towards literally anyone else (at best).
Is dream me an anti-Akuma entity or something??? This is kinda horrifying to think about if I think about it that way. (By the way, that characterization isn't very accurate by itself, but it's more accurate if you think of the focal point as being Hitan and how he's treated rather than accounting for things like origins and other people.)
Also I kinda just established my entire development/plot thing for Kiaane with my dreams I'm realizing (that isn't a good thing at all)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 28, 2022 00:03:13  #3769

Think about it though, an entity who wants to help Hitan but orchestrates horrible plot events for literally anyone else (including those Hitan is related with) is not by any means better than an entity who orchestrates horrible plot events for Hitan especially but also anyone else it happens to want horrible things to befall.
I hate both of us @Akuma :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 28, 2022 00:05:55  #3770

Idk, adding a third entity there to compare: One who seems to exert sympathy/empathy towards other individuals but orchestrates horrible plot events for all of them, and not necessarily doing so for the purpose of understanding the reasons for that sympathy/empathy
And doing so both consciously and inconsciously, acting as the first case mentioned in the prior post for the latter
(((((:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 28, 2022 00:12:43  #3771

Are you okay on the inside

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

June 28, 2022 00:17:57  #3772

Since I'm working on (now mindlessly) dumping information about F/DA Archer into archives (kinda, then I'll have to archive the archives :') ), I'm thinking about character dynamics through the lens of development and tbh I suck at this
But it's fun, kind of. When I think of a thing and judge it to be good. And then instantly forget it.
Whoops! Whoopsie!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 28, 2022 00:22:11  #3773

Also I really need to design Nazoja more directly. Currently the way I'm describing it is like a town and that's not really what I'm going for.
Another thing is I dunno where Ambryll lives (somehow this came out sinister to me xD) and that needs to be figured out.

But most of all, the summoning chant needs to be developed lol. But I keep not doing it.
I did archive the base I saved on my tablet (and idk why I saved it there) into Google Drive but otherwise I closed out of it immediately

It's not hard of me to think of him as a god, so why is it so hard for me to think of god-related things? Pain :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 28, 2022 00:24:20  #3774

Another not-cool thing about me, I put down a theme song for a character about 4 years ago and yesterday I found it accidentally (having forgotten about it)
And it fits so well
But the reason for this being not-cool is that this means I subconsciously worked to make this angsty-as-heck theme song fit for this character after forgetting that I already put that as an aim

At least their development is really slow so I don't have to actively think about them lol (it's much better for their health I think)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 28, 2022 00:28:33  #3775

Echo wrote:

Are you okay on the inside

Sorry for missing this (along with your prior post) with my spam of posts oof
But to answer your question, idk, since I dunno how to judge that anymore
Morally? Probably not
Mentally? I'm doing okay but it depends on what time of the day it is
Physically? Idk, haven't asked my internal organs that in a while, but I probably should huh
Thank you for asking regardless :D

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 28, 2022 00:38:32  #3776

Imagining Rai opening a thermos and drinking hot chocolate in the middle of a 100-degrees-day, and Dion is staring at him like he's crazy (because he is)
Rai makes really good hot chocolate btw, he's super experienced
It's overly sweet though (since he can't taste sweetness normally)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 28, 2022 00:42:44  #3777

I like to think that forum!Rai can make really good strawberry hot chocolate as well
This is why prime Silence bribing season is during the winter

I guess he'd be good at making homemade ice cream too though, so maybe prime Silence bribing season is a whole-year thing

Thinking about strawberry milkshakes now and am getting a craving for them even though I've never had one

----

I like how all of this makes me feel like Rai's relationships are held by random foods/sweets he's good at making xD
You can't even rebut it. I'm sure Dion likes milkshakes

...And now I will ignore this image of "Dion as a milkshake" I'm getting from my brain thank you very much but no thank you

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 28, 2022 00:44:42  #3778

Rai is rich because he is able to supply Silence's strawberry addiction

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

June 28, 2022 00:47:54  #3779

I kinda like how Raez is technically good at cooking but usually just opts for the worst-looking canned food
He has no perception of what looks tasty and what doesn't look tasty, so he'll open a can to share with the gang (the rest of the Squad that is) and the contents literally look like cooked maggots

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 28, 2022 00:52:08  #3780

Echo wrote:

Rai is rich because he is able to supply Silence's strawberry addiction

That moment when you realize what we call conning is actually fundraising by a simple man who can barely afford the cost of living in the forums

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera