GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2022 22:47:15  #7891

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

XD Class advantage doesn't matter if I can bash my way through within one hit not me using stealth VS Russian stealth logic XD

My April Fool's prank is believing I can match CEs with servants, the joke is on myself

owowowowowo Chiron <3

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

March 31, 2022 23:03:54  #7892

That logic works until it doesn't. I think at some point you'll probably have to change tactics (I can't remember too well but I think it was during E Pluribus Unum? Maybe? At the very least, during Camelot), but hey, until then, whatever works. Regardless, you saying that is interesting to me, since it kinda implies you'd like Buster crit teams. 
But anyhow, I guess it could work during quests after Camelot too. However, I think you'd have to have really solid units in terms of NP damage and/or crit damage and/or NP refund (depending on which card type or gameplay style is focused on, if any), which isn't really present in your roster yet (though I'm not too sure what happens when Hector/Paris is grailed). Mostly depends on the situation/enemy, I think.
I dunno, in my experience, it's good to prepare for longer, drawn-out fights. Even if it's not stalling (which is the route I sometimes have to go. Again, I'm not good at this game lol). Mashu is always good in her defensive role in bolstering that sort of gameplay, but her neutral class advantage can sometimes be as much of a detriment as it can be a benefit, and so she isn't always reliable, if that makes sense.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2022 15:48:50  #7893

April Fools joke: Time changing his pfp

HAHA

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2022 20:07:39  #7894

To be honest, I saw the title and I started missing bowling.
I won't say that I'm the best at bowling, but I used to do it on field trips and stuff, and I was pretty good at it. There's something about whamming a bowl down a wooden lane to push over a lot of pins that you won't even need to pick up.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2022 23:00:49  #7895

My mind's April Fool's prank is giving me a mental breakdown for literally no reason whatsoever
Things I haven't done for the past 3 days:
-Look at the news
Things I've done today:
-Actually much productivity
-Made a forum background a repeating series of my favorite :'P emoji (or one of my favorites, anyways)
-Watched probably too many YouTube videos 
-Was literally happy for the entire day up to now with no reason to be otherwise

So why mental breakdown? Hmmm? 

My joke back is continuing to do homework while struggling with the basic action of breathing lol
Also told my mom so the anxiety has spread. Regret (:

This is the kinda funny irony that only reality has. People saying that they value teenagers' mental health and stuff while pretending people like me don't exist. I mean, I guess, fair enough, tyranny of the majority. But it's personally ironic.
The worst thing about this feeling is its lack of justification. The last time I got this feeling, it was like...6 years ago? And something really, really bad followed it. Like it was an instinct. I really hope this time it's just me forgetting some sort of trigger for it, but I cannot remember it for the life of me.
Dang, I just...this sucks, lol. I want one day of full happiness back. I haven't felt that way in a long time. Or at least those days are so outnumbered that I can't remember them. Oof.

To add onto that, I also might have gotten COVID from going out for groceries for the first time in two months, so that was fun. I'm clearly doing okay due to getting all the shots (if it was COVID and not something resulting from my life choices, then I recovered within 2 days), but lol irony at its absolute finest.
I'm trying so hard not to hate bulks of humanity, but man, it makes it hard for me sometimes.
The best part of the experience is that I did order two test kits for my mom and me, so I finally opened it. Only to see that you're not supposed to use it if you're "prone to nose bleeds." Which I am. Prone to nosebleeds and not supposed to use it, I mean.
Why don't people talk about disparities between people not prone to nose bleeds and people prone to them? 'Cause they exist, apparently. At least for me. But oops, I guess. No test for me. Just quarantining and doing schoolwork~ yay~

I'll go back to not breathing and doing homework now lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2022 23:27:09  #7896

Any strategic victory is generally just batting back sheer numbers with a small number of people and bad circumstances. As for entire wars, it's just about winning, really. With numbers, usually. But that's not included at the end. 
For some reason, it's always about numbers. :')

By the way, the saying still pertains in China to a degree. If you hate someone to the greatest degree, you either dig up their remains after they die, strip them to bare bones with your teeth, or, I guess, you curse them to have no sons and grandsons.
If you hate hate someone, you tell them you would definitely eat them alive. And I guess that means even more nowadays, since we know the dangers of eating filthy flesh. (And human flesh specifically.) So if you hate someone enough to do that and risk dying yourself, that hatred must be really real.
But anyways, imo, the last application isn't very practical, because they could record you and get you to court or something.
So yeah. Stick to digging up em graves. You didn't hear it from me, though.
As for me, I actually don't hate anyone to that degree, probably because they don't need that hate to live any more pathetically than they already do. So yeah.
Sometimes being a little more American in mindset is a good thing, but only sometimes~

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2022 23:27:24  #7897

Okay, now YouTube, stop giving me Chinese war memes.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 1, 2022 23:43:18  #7898

The only consolation I have for myself regarding APUSH is that at least the U.S. technically only has like 200 and so years of history, and even though it keeps spiraling back to the same problems, I can at least see which time period is before which time period
Meanwhile with China I only recently learned that the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Dynasty was after the Tang Dynasty
China's times of war and peace: (*current background picture of the forum lol*)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 2, 2022 01:08:06  #7899

That awkward moment when you make eye contact with that bug on the wall.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 2, 2022 01:15:42  #7900

When a horror game happens on November 15th, Hitan's birthday lol
To be fair, his life is basically a horror game, but with cutscenes in between to cut him a little bit of slack, maybe.
Cutscenes that are cut out due to lack of budget lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 5, 2022 14:31:50  #7901

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 5, 2022 22:50:53  #7902

I like to imagine Mordred's reaction as she enters the room.
By the way, I think this is a repeat send lol, I think I linked this in the past. Ah, well.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 5, 2022 22:55:10  #7903

Me, heading over to get a ruler for my assignment: AAAATHAAAA!
My mom, who before this was just peacefully watching a video:
Me, waving the ruler around madly as I return to my seat: AAAAATHAAAA!

The great thing about virtual school is that you can't do this in in-person school when your sanity is slipping, or else they send you to the psychologist.

I sprinkle a lot of random memes everywhere in my words and actions and my mom sometimes gets it xD.
She gets "Padoru padoru" for sure, so I overuse that. Usually right before she goes to bed, to give her the padoru padoru dreams.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 6, 2022 11:22:10  #7904

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

So why mental breakdown? Hmmm? 

The worst thing about this feeling is its lack of justification. The last time I got this feeling, it was like...6 years ago? And something really, really bad followed it. Like it was an instinct. I really hope this time it's just me forgetting some sort of trigger for it, but I cannot remember it for the life of me.

I hecking hate this
But anyways

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 6, 2022 12:53:34  #7905

Thanks to Google Chrome's "Your tabs go wherever you go" ad, I am now imagining my 35 tabs following me like some variant of the Duolingo owl

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 6, 2022 13:02:24  #7906

Me: (*eats dinner at 9 A.M.*)
Me 3 hours later: (*hungry again*)

This hollow shell of a body really does want me to just eat and sleep all day, huh. (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 6, 2022 17:00:36  #7907

My favorite thing about F/GO's Xiang Yu is how he's like "I will pwn you with my military might" and then proceeds to slam into the enemy and cause an explosion
Which is very characteristic, by the way.
He committed war crimes

----

I've been trying to use Servants when I can to try to see if I should get a new Servant or someone at NP 2 with the SSR ticket, whenever that is. But technically I haven't been doing so either, since Enkidu is really underleveled, as is Achilles. Everyone new I summoned is basically underleveled, really. Like level 20-40, depending on their level cap. 
I feel like I should be working way more on leveling Nezha for farming purposes (because technically she's working pretty well even at level 60), but lazy and busy (:
The good thing is that I've used Enkidu and Achilles before on support, so I have a good idea how they work. Another good thing is that I'm actually okay at using them, too. But Achilles probably needs some team-building work on my end. 
Fuuma is now level 70! :D Otherwise, I'm leveling the fake Savior of France (the real one is clearly Osakabehime, at least for my Chaldea lol) and Guillotine Boy for absolutely no reason (since I'm not getting any of the Assassins for the SSR ticket, why not? Not that I knew of it at the time xD). I also got Charlotte's third skill to 8 so I can never use it. Yay.
I did a fair amount of skill leveling in general, actually. Salieri's skills are rather well-leveled if I do say so myself. I don't actually remember who else I worked on in terms of skills, though. I do know I leveled a single skill of Martha's (the Rider) to level 2, which is absolutely nothing xD. Oh, also Alexander's third skill to level 6 or something (from level 1), and then Bang Simp (Bartholomew Roberts) is at 6-6-6, if I remember to use him again. But I can't remember anyone else's, which is fair, since I did it right before 2 A.M., which is when I went to bed. 

Going back to the topic of trying to decide on the SSR ticket, I've worked a little more with Waver outside of farming setups (or rather, I remembered that I did), specifically on harder Berserker nodes. It's part of the Chinese team, actually--Yuhuan, Changgong, and Zhuge Liang. To be honest, if I got Waver, what'd I even call him? Kongming? Sounds way too formal and archaic. Anyways, xD, it's a cool team. Usually I use Mash, Changgong, and Yuhuan, and that works fine, but this team's also nice because Changgong doesn't get pwned on normal turns (I save his Invincibility for NPs), and overall it seems to cover well. I dunno. Again, on the same note, it's not like Waver being there makes the team a lot more functional--if what I'm going for is defensive support, Mash has me covered, even if she doesn't have the critical damage buff that Zhuge Liang has (as well as the extra 30% charge he gives). So I'm not sure. But hey, now I know of potential usage for him outside of farming. 
I also did some looping testing, and I will admit that Tamamo is good, but I fit a support Gil in and he seemed to support basically just as well. So...yeah, will probably skip on fox lady, even though I like cooldown reduction way too much for my own good. 
I still maintain that I probably won't get NP 2 Achilles, because 1) he's AOE no matter what, 2) I dunno, I just think without a Skadi, it probably wouldn't be as good, even for farming and whatnot. 
Also, I'm trying to figure out when Sanzang's next banner is. I saw that Ruler Martha works pretty well as a DPS even without offensive class advantage, so...yeah. Hope Sanzang comes at some point, but I think I will need to reprioritize.
So I guess right now my primary considerations are Zhuge Liang and NP 2 Enkidu, and then potentially Karna. The reasoning for all of these choices are about the same as before.
It'd be real funny if I ended up getting Zhuge Liang after literally everything else, lol.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 6, 2022 19:41:13  #7908

Took a nap and since it wasn't 5 hours, I have woken up feeling exactly the same I did when I fell asleep
It was warm though (: (I only like warm when I'm asleep lol otherwise no)

Oh, this is random, but every time Nezha goes "Fue," I keep thinking "Who was what?" (as in "fue" in Spanish xD)
The pronunciation isn't even right :'P I just think immediately of it

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 6, 2022 19:41:58  #7909

My grandfather to my mom: Tell Galaxian to work harder
Me: :/

I like how this relationship is him consistently thinking I'm a lazy bum, which is technically very accurate but man am I trying

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 7, 2022 18:15:56  #7910

Your guy Galaxian is all dressed up and not willing to go to an event they see no merit in holding, but Murica wants to move on now so yeah.
They're ready to complain about the lack of masks and social distancing! (They attended the same event [it's mandatory] last year, and there is no distancing present in seating and stuff, so yeah.)
If I get COVID or something it's just tough luck, I guess.
Hey, I have F/GO luck. Life's good, maybe.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 7, 2022 18:29:53  #7911

Japanese names can be so amusing to me
Like "Fuuma Kotarou"
风魔小太郎 (in Chinese: Fengmo Xiaotailang; the Japanese is all kanji, which is derived from Chinese, so yeah, lol)
The contrast xD "Wind demon" and then it's like "Little son" or something like that. I don't know the direct translation, but xD.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 7, 2022 22:59:25  #7912

Back
Pro tip: When making an emotional speech, try to actually have emotions, not fake them. Any empath could hear your fakeness. And this is your last impression on them.
Not that you would care. Since, you know. Fakeness. Yeah.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 8, 2022 06:54:25  #7913

Uh Galaxian you good

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

April 8, 2022 14:37:45  #7914

Oh, I am perfectly fine, just disgusted by the adult-like fakeness and ironically disgraceful lack of mask-wearing of my schoolmates, among other things.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 8, 2022 15:45:47  #7915

I am still adamant that the way the worm guy from Huyao Xiao Hongniang didn't just view the other guy as an older brother (this sounds gross in English lol try not to view it in an European context or whatever)
Like yeah you can see that he hates Li Muchen and cares for the other guy (I forgot his name, but his surname is Xiao lol. Xiao Tianhao?), but his expressions while the other guy talks about himself falling in love with her at first sight or the way Worm Dude steps forward right before the other guy's death and makes that sound, like he has something to say, is just kinda...lol. If he were just against the plan in general, he wouldn't be so hesitant. 
I'm just gonna point out how all of this is animated too, lmiao.
Idk, it feels really sus lol :-P. A strange amount of focus on another guy outside of the god-forsaken couple makes it feel a lot less like the third person is just someone who cares for one of the people in the couple platonically. It instead feels more like the third person has feelings for the other guy and was forced to be the third wheel. :-P
If anyone else I knew watched this, I could ask them for their thoughts, but that anyone doesn't exist, so I can say whatever nonsense I want.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 8, 2022 15:57:09  #7916

To be honest, this is even surprising me. I don't usually think of myself as a "That is not platonic" person; I'm usually a "This was supposed to be platonic and y'all utterly ruined it" person. An anti-shipper, kind of. But not completely. I have ships I like, just not as much :'P. 
Thinking 'bout it, I haven't watched anime in two years or so. Oof.
Also his name is Xiao Tianhao lol yay

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 8, 2022 16:03:43  #7917

Plot twist, Bai Yuechu is calling Susu by her name more often primarily because he's afraid she'll actually grow into the Honghong seen in the Nanguo Arc and call him "Stupid Idiot" until old age
because he's called her "Little Fool" for years
Jk of course he's actually calling her by her name more often out of caring and respect :'P

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 8, 2022 20:32:37  #7918

I censored my negativity again to say this: I need Asclepius and his soap-spraying abilities, please.
(The long rant was deleted lol. I am happy doing this. Need to do it more often, though. But I will not censor my wish for soap-spraying from Asclepius. That is one thing I cannot take away from this thread.)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 9, 2022 17:13:01  #7919

For some reason I decided to finish the Lostbelts Prologue as well as start the Shimousa Pseudo-Singularity
Big big spoilers lol

I definitely have a priority list of people to pwn.
Koyanskaya, the freaking priest, Caster of Limbo (lmiao Ashiya Douman's silhouette is so recognizable)...(:
I'm only a little into the Pseudo-Singularity, but I am ticked at what they did to Inshun. Guy was such a cool dude and they...you know, the first rule is to not possess a friend of Galaxian's (:
Anyways, I'll probably hold off the Lostbelt for a while to finish the Pseudo-Singularities. I think there's one more after this? Salem?
But in terms of Shimousa, I'm trying to guess at who the Saber is. It looks like everyone is Japanese in this Pseudo-Singularity, where before everyone was meshed together. So, the Saber is probably Japanese.
Looking at it, we have Archer of Inferno, who's clearly Tomoe Gozen. And then the Rider is definitely Minamoto no Raikou. Assassin of Paraiso is...well, I don't know her True Name, actually. And there's also Ashiya Douman, of course, as Caster of Limbo...so who the heck's Shuten-douji? Berserker?
Lancer is obviously Inshun. So we have everyone but the Saber. Going off the Japanese origin, I'm going to guess the Saber might be the Sitting Master, since he's Japanese.
How does Danzou fit into this? And Kotarou? Please please no betrayals, I didn't level them for that xF.

Btw, saw Changgong in the Lostbelt opening, and Hinako. Hinako is definitely Yu Mei-ren, which means...I'll probably have to fight Changgong and her. Oh well. :')

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 9, 2022 20:01:30  #7920

I like to plan ahead, so

I'm already thinking about Caster of Limbo's fight. If he doesn't turn Alter Ego on me, that is.
If he stays a Caster, Imma use Ushi. To help him get rid of that weight on his neck. Tbh she'd fit into this Pseudo-Singularity so well
For Koyanskaya...I'ma guess she's an Assassin, seeing how she sniped us on that mountain. So, hmmm. I wonder if she's divine somehow, seeing how she looks like Tamamo?
And Kirei, gotta be an Archer. lol
By the way, I'm guessing he's Rasputin? Sus religious-related man, lol.
Ra, ra, rasputin.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera