GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2022 01:18:56  #3601

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

But technically, if gender is a spectrum, then for nonbinary characters I can just shift them wherever, right?
Besides, Akuma's weird when it comes to bangs. At the present, they kinda don't have them but also kinda do, which makes doing what you said hard xD. And I think I was focusing on the difference in outfit preference in this case, not the hairstyle, though I didn't say that so it's fair enough that you didn't think of it that way xD.

And also I give my characters different haircuts all the time so. Oof xD.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

February 13, 2022 01:21:46  #3602

XD I mean, yeah? XD I guess it depends on the person hwnfjwkfkw maybe pull Akuma's hair up? XD Akuma in a pin-stripe suit OwO

XD oof

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

February 14, 2022 18:06:05  #3603

"But that's OOC," I say, ignoring how that is in itself hypocritical.

----

Anyways, I just realized there is a concerning amount of "I will judge other people's characters offhandedly since they can't ever read this" in my planning document(s)
Like I'll be talking about plot and randomly go, "Now that I think about it, this reminds me of so-and-so's character so-and-so" (like the reader, A.K.A. me, doesn't know who owns which character), "and their development in *insert whatever hecking way I decided to decide an area here*." And then I pull on for like a page or two before I go back to what I was talking about, except not completely because I derailed my own train system of thoughts.
Sometimes I also offhandedly do a character owner partial analysis, which is never fun to read later on because it feels like gossip or something. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 14, 2022 19:21:41  #3604

OwO curious of what you think of me and my OCs XD probs something like "Pls get more therapy, Echo"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

February 14, 2022 20:04:43  #3605

Well you'll never know xD like I said, you'll never read it so hehe haha

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 14, 2022 20:08:40  #3606

I imagine some days Raez talks like a 60-year-old old man 
And not the type who's still looking forward to life, by the way. The kind who's honestly done, wants to be done, but is unfortunately not done
The pending retiree, essentially. 

But those days he also doesn't care about anything, so Wiley makes him wear the heart-framed sunglasses/glasses he always gives Raez every Valentine's Day, and then when Eas basically shuts down at 5 P.M., the two of them bond by uncomfortably staring over Rai's shoulder as he works (Rai did not give permission for them to do so, by the way.)

"Don't you two have anything better to do?" asks Rai, only to receive a "I'm up to no good ever and this is included in it" smile and a "Because I have designated that today is a dead inside day, I reserve the right to be as inefficient and annoying as I want" look.
He sloowwwlyy turns around in his chair and tries to ignore them.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 14, 2022 21:32:43  #3607

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Well you'll never know xD like I said, you'll never read it so hehe haha

-Galaxian-

Whatever notes you have about me are probably accurate lmao

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

February 15, 2022 01:21:02  #3608

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Process of elimination, Spec. Process of elimination.

...Unless you forgot all the classes, in which case I can give a reminder, no problem.
Or unless you're just posting for the sake of posting. It's okay lol I don't mind no responses, I think, kinda.

-Galaxian-

Two things
1. I somehow read 6 classes instead of 7 categories so I was tryina figure out who was missing...xD
2. I posted to see if you'd give one of those long and cool posts you do explaining your reasoning for character classifications and headcanons, basically material xD

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

February 15, 2022 01:31:27  #3609

Echo wrote:

Whatever notes you have about me are probably accurate lmao

They're more conjecture than anything else, so they should be, though they're obviously up to being proven wrong by future changes.
More notes are just stored in the mind, though.
Glad you believe in the accuracy of my interpretations,,, I'm not too sure about that belief in me but hey xD. More motivation is never a purely bad thing (and of course that "purely" added to make the statement more accurate now ruins the general vibe. Great.)

Really, I try to store more notes in my brain instead of paper so it doesn't feel like I'm stalking my friends. Or is that not an actual problem for others? I used to do this thing with a document where I wrote down people's birthdays, how I met them, when I met them, and general things about their personality and how we interacted. But that didn't keep up long, 'cause I forgot. I'm not sure if the reason specifically is a good thing or not.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 15, 2022 01:35:33  #3610

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Two things
1. I somehow read 6 classes instead of 7 categories so I was tryina figure out who was missing...xD
2. I posted to see if you'd give one of those long and cool posts you do explaining your reasoning for character classifications and headcanons, basically material xD

1. I've been scrutinizing this for 5 minutes and my reaction is still "What." I am going to leave it at that.
2. I was going to say that I can't do a long post on that, but then I realized that I technically can. Then again, if I made a long post about why I grouped a character into "E (2)," I feel like the quality of my life would be a little concerning. But most of all, that hypothetical post would definitely involve spoilers for things that have not happened yet, so if you want to see such a post in the future, be sure to respond to the F/DA roleplay thread (: that was smooth; you gotta admit it.

Y'all can always ask me directly if you want me to ramble about something incoherently for a long period of time, by the way. Though inspiration will always be better fuel. I try though, I think xDD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 15, 2022 01:53:28  #3611

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Really, I try to store more notes in my brain instead of paper so it doesn't feel like I'm stalking my friends. Or is that not an actual problem for others? I used to do this thing with a document where I wrote down people's birthdays, how I met them, when I met them, and general things about their personality and how we interacted. But that didn't keep up long, 'cause I forgot. I'm not sure if the reason specifically is a good thing or not.

-Galaxian-

The feeling of stalking friends is something I often have. Like, I feel like a stalker sometimes lol. Don't ask.
Idk, I used to keep a document with thoughts about ppls but it's been a long while since I updated it

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

February 15, 2022 01:57:07  #3612

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Two things

1. I've been scrutinizing this for 5 minutes and my reaction is still "What." I am going to leave it at that.
2. I was going to say that I can't do a long post on that, but then I realized that I technically can. Then again, if I made a long post about why I grouped a character into "E (2)," I feel like the quality of my life would be a little concerning. But most of all, that hypothetical post would definitely involve spoilers for things that have not happened yet, so if you want to see such a post in the future, be sure to respond to the F/DA roleplay thread (: that was smooth; you gotta admit it.

Y'all can always ask me directly if you want me to ramble about something incoherently for a long period of time, by the way. Though inspiration will always be better fuel. I try though, I think xDD

-Galaxian-

1. I was very tired while reading the og post so I didn't read correctly, that's all lol
2. Well if you wrote something like that I would eagerly read it...is that concerning as well?
Lol I still think it's interesting how we have spoilers for each other on that hehe
Smooth yeah lol nice, I'm on it but it might have to be soon instead of rn :,v

Hmm, I could, but I'd feel compelled to ramble back and.. idk xD
I'll almost always be glad to read your rambles lol, and always if it's about characters

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

February 16, 2022 01:51:05  #3613

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Idk, I used to keep a document with thoughts about ppls but it's been a long while since I updated it

I hope my note is "Should unfriend ASAP," if it exists.

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Well if you wrote something like that I would eagerly read it...is that concerning as well?
Lol I still think it's interesting how we have spoilers for each other on that hehe
Smooth yeah lol nice, I'm on it but it might have to be soon instead of rn :,v

Hmm, I could, but I'd feel compelled to ramble back and.. idk xD
I'll almost always be glad to read your rambles lol, and always if it's about characters

...No? I mean, I think it would be interesting for me to write, so maybe it'd be interesting for others to read as well. I'm not gonna go and say that everything I write is bad and utterly uninteresting. I mean, some utterly bad things are still interesting. So yeah, not gonna be fallacious there. Besides, I think I'm okay at analyzing characters when I put my heart into it, so I don't think it would be that bad in the first place.
I still feel like F/DA didn't include Echo (the forumer) not only because they haven't looked into the series, but also so that we can complain about angst to them and they'll just be this confused third party (unless they thoroughly stalk the thread, which I doubt they have the time to do nowadays lol rip) (if they're even interested in it at all that is)
:F

I like rambling and I especially like long responses back. I was actually considering translating a Sunny theme song today (again) without an analysis, but then I realized I don't really have the time to do that either, so,,, oof. But speaking of Sunny, I enjoyed your reaction to Xenia's theme song, so that's there for any future motivation (when I have the time). 
I just try not to post as much, because honestly I'm always afraid of that annoying you guys. Or, you know, just out of civility--I'm always the one posting excessively here, I think. But there are things that are funny and are shareable, so it's just a matter of picking and choosing at this point.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2022 01:53:01  #3614

Wrote this (along with other things that I won't transfer over) on my homethread 'cause I wasn't answering here, but I've answered now so I can copy and paste it.

Realized that Sunny's probably the kind of brother who technically can guess all the stupid things his sister might do (that applies to all family and also friends), and that's why if she ever got into a mess he'd be able to guess where she is and what might be happening...but he has no idea what she likes whatsoever. 
So he just picks out the most random things. Probably would buy silly putty for a teenage girl because he personally likes it. Also takes the most random clothes that he sees and thinks are cool. The above is when he remembers the holidays, btw. He sometimes doesn't.
He doesn't understand online shopping, btw. Good for him, since it's a trap.

As an add-on: F/DA Sunny lost in a Walmart is the funniest thing to me atm

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2022 02:13:53  #3615

The RRW Triad but, like, more like villains.
It's an interesting thought. Actually.
Wiley's the villain who does not give a crap. Surprisingly. He acts like he's gonna commit crimes all day, every day, but honestly he probably just dislikes people and has never had friends/family. Not that he wants any, obviously. But yeah, antisocial dude. Probably visibly the scariest, but not really that scary. To be perfectly honest? He's probably not even a hecking villain, he's just True Neutral flipped,,, which is True Neutral, yeah.
Honestly I didn't even think much about Wiley. I just know Raez would constantly be like "I'm in pain (:," and that gives weird vibes, you know? For instance,,, I don't even know if he'd be joking about that, or why he's even saying that, or if he's even actually in pain. Definitely a confusing guy through and through.
Morally questionable Rai and Raez are actually terrifying to think about, especially considering how well they work together. And then adding Wiley, who would actually be really useful to have on the villain's side if he's willing to help them...
I don't wanna think about this anymore

Tbh the funny thing is that I got literally nowhere with this post, since the conclusions are literally just "Wiley is Wiley, Rai without his morals is terrifying, and now I'm pretty sure Raez would literally just be being Raez in that AU or whatever."
Also very terrifying.

I'm, uh, gonna think about genderbent them instead. It's actually less terrifying. Cursed? Yes. But less cursed and less terrifying. Win-win. Goodbye, thoughts.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2022 02:23:03  #3616

The general vibe of that team is
Rai wants to burn down a bridge. He makes a plan for burning down that bridge, and also constructs more than a few backup plans to burn down other places if he cannot burn down that bridge. And then, of course, he will eventually burn down that bridge.
Wiley conjures how to burn down that bridge. 
The bridge burns. No backup plans were needed. Rai and Wiley watch it burn for a while through some camera or something having to do with highly advanced technology. Both of them are not particularly interested in watching it burn. They're just watching it burn for the sake of watching it burn.
Raez comes back from burning the bridge down. It is 4 P.M. and he is tired. He goes to bed, and Rai wishes him a good night.

Yay, a typical day.
By the way, for comparison with how they'd act in GGaD?
Rai wants to burn down a bridge. He makes a plan for burning down that bridge, and also constructs more than a few backup plans to burn down other places if he cannot burn down that bridge. And then, of course, he will eventually burn down that bridge.
Wiley conjures how to burn down that bridge. 
The bridge burns. No backup plans were needed. Rai and Wiley watch it burn for a while through some camera or something having to do with highly advanced technology. Both of them are not particularly interested in watching it burn. They're just watching it burn for the sake of watching it burn.
Raez comes back from burning the bridge down. It is 4 P.M. and he is tired. He goes to bed, and Rai wishes him a good night.

"Corporate wants you to find the difference between the two scenarios"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2022 12:25:21  #3617

Wiley: "You'd think hip-hop music would have more bunnies in it, but no."

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2022 14:53:28  #3618

I should probably stop worrying about HPA!Sunny's hairstyle, but I can't, so (:
We will also ignore the fact that I design clothing for HPA characters when the last time I referenced the actual canon uniforms was in like,,, early last year or something.
I don't even remember when the AU started at this point lol always a good sign. 
I wonder how many threads I've killed. For the narrator of a life god I've killed a lot (:

Anyways, short-haired Sunny is cursed, I'm not gonna try imagining that again.
Also I feel like he actually might look bad in a normal suit, which I thought was impossible but I have a strong pro-tie/pro-suit bias so,,, 
And ironically, I think he looks best when in conservative clothing--in the sense that when as much of him is covered, he looks best, not something ridiculous like "No showing your shoulders" (he does Not care). Anyhow, no crop tops or short pants for him. I can already see those being cursed. 
You see, the guy has this weird fashion that somewhat works, and I don't know fashion. As can be seen from his prototype design. Literally just,,, scarf. Shirt. I don't even know if I ever designed pants for him (I swear the way I say this sounds excessively cursed but jfsdiojfsojfsi I dunno how to word it. He has legwear, I just never designed it. aafdsfjirjdfokdjfi) 

Now that I think about it, I need to make sure he doesn't look like some colorful backstreet mafia boss in HPA

MY MIND JUST SPAWNED AN IMAGE OF SUNNY BUT ONLY WITH THE TWO BUNS FJSDIFOJDFOISDFJSDOFJSD NEZHA SUNNY
"I'll never forgive you for this" fjsifdsfiksojosdjfdk

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2022 18:28:56  #3619

The first thing I'm gonna animate when I learn how to animate is chibi Nagesh beating the crap out of Zouken while the Alternate watch because that dream was honestly pure gold. I wanna have it again. Please repeat it, brain. And add Shinji, too, if you would please.

I'm not sure if I want Rei to be added, because for some reason silent staring and sipping of water/tea is more hilarious than cheering
Guess I'll keep it simple then.

Btw I did sketch this last year but I never showed lol it's in my last sketchbook

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 16, 2022 18:48:25  #3620

I checked and it looks like the last time I sketched Sunny was basically exactly one year ago. February 13th, 2021.
Ignoring the fact that I have barely improved lol, sketching him near Valentine's Day every year has got to be one of the most ironic things ever xD. Considering I have a personal joke that he's very Valentine Day-themed but hates it for reasons
Also randomly got an epiphany for his GGaD design, so I'm doing that while doing math (still).
Wiley laughed at me for calculating the area for the wrong part of the shape. 
Fair enough.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

February 18, 2022 00:28:35  #3621

The funniest thing about Echo's merman AU thing for Raez and Wiley is the fact that canonically, Wiley swims like a frog or a dog, while Raez is the one who swims like he lives in the ocean (though I need to figure out how he does his hair while underwater 'cause he doesn't like his hair being wet in particular) (lol yes even more hairstyles >:D)
Wiley can't do most any stroke (backstroke, side stroke, etc.) for his life. When he tries, he ends up looking like a rotating (and gradually sinking) bullet. So he keeps his head above the water by doing the doggy paddle. Or the "I'm drowning" paddle.
He can dive just fine. He does have a bit of trouble staying underwater (he floats right to the top), but he can manage.
He can float really well, though. Like a dead log, except he looks like some sort of SOS signal.
I can imagine Raez swimming about while Rai and him float unmovingly on the surface for three hours.
Imagine Rai doesn't even hecking take off his usual outfit (suit and tie, etc.) lol he doesn't care

Wiley's favorite thing in the pool is probably the noodle. He just identifies spiritually with it. Also he can blow water at others. And he can kinda float on it. Wins all around.
But anything else flips him over. So that's funny.
Duck floaty, tossing him off: Nope.

In case you're wondering, he hasn't swam in front of Raez or Rai before. And honestly I have no intention of drawing him with swim shorts, so he probably won't do it for a long while.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 10, 2022 14:23:33  #3622

Yesterday night, I wrote 3 pages of Kiaane's backstory, and then I did 2 YOLO pulls in F/GO
Guess who came
Enkidu
Lol was aiming for Odysseus instead, so I saw the Lancer card and was like "Did I just get spooked again," but nope lol
I think the Throne might actually exist lol
Anyways I'm gonna see how long it's gonna take both of my Gilgameshs (Ko-Gil and Caster Gil) to find out
Also, guess it's time to (*cracks knuckles*) ramp up that "You are not just a weapon" therapy
First me talking about Changgong, then Galaxian, then Kiaane, huh. I thought that Nagesh was the one capable of altering the systems, but guess Kiaane can too, but with pure angst rather than abilities.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 10, 2022 23:23:40  #3623

The fact that Gilgamesh would automatically hate Kiaane's guts is honestly giving me life rn, because going off of vibes, I feel like Kiaane would get along rather well with Enkidu. They're obviously not friends (because Enkidu and Gilgamesh are basically each other's only friends), and maybe they're not even acquaintances, but they can chill together and stuff.
And then Gilgamesh comes around looking for Enkidu, sees Kiaane, and wants to pwn them
Idk I feel like Gilgamesh has a mongrel meter that goes from mongrel to "very mongrel," and Kiaane would be pretty far towards the latter without actually doing anything.
Idk, I feel like this is accurate. I didn't even think about it purposefully. I just kinda realized that Kiaane would tick Gilgamesh off lol
They're already confused

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 11, 2022 18:17:24  #3624

I have a bunch of updates from my hiatus period, but I'll try to keep it simple
One, I sorted out Kiaane's situation. Which, as I implied, means a bunch more angst, but I mean no one cares if they can't show it, right? (:? but anyways stuff makes much more sense now, and I think I've successfully made it so that Time wouldn't have to worry about writing them if he works on his Clocktower work again, so that's cool.
Over the hiatus, I dreamt about Rai and Anima! I woke up feeling like a crazy shipper. I mean, I kinda was one. I was blushing the entire day lol. There was this entire story around them for some reason (I keep having that sort of dream), so I need to get that written down. Anyways, their ship is amazing and it exists. Yay.
Third, along with Kiaane's stuff, I worked out a bunch of stuff for Not-NPC and her sister (I keep forgetting Not-NPC's sister's name, so that's why I keep on using "Not-NPC" lol.) Which is always nice. Tbh, I like the two of them a lot. So yeah. No idea when they'll get forms though lol, since I am having troubles designing existent characters, but I'll get over that at some point, maybe.
Fourth, F/DA characters all got huge bouts of development, so I'm pretty set when it comes to just talking about them in theory. I also am getting to redesigning Ambryll, which is nice (: . It's gonna be horrible when the AU doesn't exist but lol, I guess at least the development's there for practice.
Fifth, Wiley got a lot of his (GGaD) backstory sorted out. It's funny, 'cause I was supposed to write it down way before, but I ended up just memorizing it because :'P I was writing stuff for Kiaane. No character bias here xD.

Now stopping, lol.
I'm still trying to figure out how much I wanna share. I mean, I still feel like people shouldn't really care. But archiving is hard work, lol. I'll just go about it as I go, I guess.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 11, 2022 18:22:52  #3625

By the way, a random scenario lol

Wiley: Hey look, I'm the trap, and you fell for me ;)
Raez, untying him: You're the bait, but okay.
Rai, standing guard: If you two keep borderline flirting, I'm going to lock the door and leave you both.

----

I just remember this random recording I did in Hitan's tone
I wish that was deleted instead of the other files :') but I actually transferred that to my tablet :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 11, 2022 18:34:02  #3626

I dunno why I copied an entire chat (I mean I keep doing that but, like, in this specific case, idk why) and I love how reading over it now, it's pretty clear I just do what I want and hope others don't point it out

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 11, 2022 18:38:21  #3627

Looking at it, still literally none of my F/DA characters have a solid wish as of this moment
I'm pretty sure this is a huge issue
Or maybe not?
@F/DA peeps - Why're y'all fighting? Y'all just wanna nearly die for a cup you don't even want? That's how it seems to people outside of me, you know?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 11, 2022 18:50:02  #3628

The "We have Time at home" joke is still one of the best memes of GGaD imo, like yes it's just this random joke but xD
Still need to learn how to draw (Iguanas specifically, but how to draw in general lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 11, 2022 18:52:09  #3629

Me then: "We could also POV one summoning thread at a time and take a year"
Reality, a year later: 0.1/7
2030 is a better estimate. 
Idk why I turned naive there again lol should've gone with the same time constraint as that set by the Meeps planning

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

March 11, 2022 18:53:46  #3630

Oh
BY THE WAY
As you may or may not know, Garakuta as a character was a gift from the forums. 
During my hiatus, I was designing him again (not really, just for fun though) and I found out that his name (: means "garbage" (: in Japanese (:
Fallon, come out. What the heck did you mean. He doesn't care, but you don't name a kid of Hitan's "garbage" and get away with it. Come here (: and explain yourself (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera