GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 21, 2022 16:57:39  #7711

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

I don't wanna be a donkey-pit but idk if they've seen the message, so I might have to lock the page with an indicator that the message exists so they view it

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 21, 2022 18:34:33  #7712

I was searching up "Chicken Soup for the Soul" and accidentally typed "Chicken Soul for the Soup," I'm gonna cry I fjsdifjdsofjdofksdjfsdjfkdsjsdofiwefj

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 21, 2022 20:41:05  #7713

HAHFJWJFKKSKVKSKF wonderful XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 21, 2022 23:27:41  #7714

I feel a lil bad 'cause I said that Hector and Paris are a part of the event, but they haven't shown up since, like, the intro. So. Uh.
I'm only on like "tower level" 30 due to time constraints lol
Meanwhile, Changgong's been in the gym for more than 12 hours because I put him there and can't remove him until I login again
Also, I need to know his horse's name.
Imagine if its name is Yoshi/"Haoma" (good horse) lol
Good to know it and Red Hare are friends, though. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 22, 2022 01:26:19  #7715

(':

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚

January 22, 2022 16:12:59  #7716

Spoilers for the 40th delivery. You can click if you aren't playing the event or don't think you'll get there

6 men sitting in a sauna, 5 feet apart...

...they might not be gay, but they are hecking stupid and I love them xD
except Arjuna Alter, who could actually sit there and not get heatstroke
The fun part is that I have so many of the Servants in the scene--William Tell, Ashwatthama, Inshun--so it makes watching the scene so fun lol

No wonder Lanling Wang and Karna weren't there lol they did not wanna get dragged in
I put Changgong into the Reading Room so he'll be there for like 24 hours, ig.
Altera's the one in the gym this time. Kingprotea is in the spa because I thought that'd be funny--and it is btw. It is very funny
Then Nursery Rhyme is in the break room[?] and I forget who's at the snack parlor, but Chiron is going to go there at some point. Paracelsus too. 
This is a super fun event when it comes to learning about Servants' likes tbh. Though I kinda wish Changgong would like snacks as well. It'd be so cute

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 23, 2022 17:36:37  #7717

50th delivery complete!
Onto the next section of the event!
idk where Hector and Paris are. Did I miss something? Maybe they're still doing deliveries? Idk.

I'm using F/GO as a filler for my anxiety because "I can't sleep anyways, why not play a video game while somewhat doing homework instead"
At this point, sleeping 13 hours is woefully inadequate. 
At some point I'll be living a coma if this goes on

Also my Chaldea is hecking filled with bookworms lmiao I'll need to list who's a bookworm because I'm pretty sure only 5 Servants of mine don't like books (Kingprotea being one of them)

Bastard Jason got to Bond 1. Well yes his animations are gold but I still hate him lol
Also he has A rank luck or something. Nothing ever pwns him no matter what event quest I take him on. I want him to be pwned, game.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 23, 2022 19:25:01  #7718

Was originally gonna just leave the song and leave, but then I realized that could get misunderstood
Anyhow, no, this isn't anything related to me. I'm only posting it because I quite like this song. It sticks really easily and I got what the message was without having to translate it

So yeah, I'm not getting bullied or anything like that, lol. And I'm not scheming revenge towards people who tried to bully me in the past. Maybe that makes the song a bit more poignant, but it's nothing I can relate to

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 25, 2022 00:13:16  #7719

Reading Mark Twain's What Is Man and he sounds so triggered lol
I can only emotionally compare, but it kinda reminds me of when I'm ranting (verbally or by writing), starting off somewhat formally and then getting really emotionally charged after a paragraph lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 25, 2022 01:16:03  #7720

Think some of us would act this way if we chanced upon each other IRL and recognized each other?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 26, 2022 13:52:23  #7721

"'I had a visceral reaction to the racism in the book [To Kill a Mockingbird] and I can only imagine the pain and despair that any student might experience while reading it in class,' board member Judy Schwab said during the meeting, according to the Herald."
I'm sorry, this is kinda political again, but it's too funny. "Pain" and "despair" lmiao
On one end, it's "pain and despair from being unable to read," and then it's "pain and despair" taken directly from context. No wonder high schoolers are so dead inside
Also "visceral" lol
Of course it provokes your emotions. The books depending solely on logic usually don't relate to the subject
Anyways, personally, if I had a penny for every time I heard a racial slur in a school being spoken, I'd have more money than I could count, so clearly I am an agent of despair
I think adults think we're stupid. Half of the time it's for good reason, but not in this case. Geez.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 27, 2022 16:03:06  #7722

A--you know what I'm gonna say--Tennessee school board unanimously banned Maus (for curse words and apparent nudity)
I hope they ban the Bible next. And Winnie the Pooh. And films with Donald Duck. Filthy works, all of them.
At one point I hope they ban people for cursing excessively too. For a better, cleaner, purer society, obviously. (Most all of this is sarcasm; even though I do dislike when people curse, it's not a very strong opinion atm lol)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 27, 2022 16:04:06  #7723

Also just (as in last night) found out that Chiron came to fill up the cast in Ashwatthama's Interlude
I feel like Ashwatthama had a sensory overload from the rainforest lol oof
Anyways they're a nice trio. You have the sad guy, the chill guy, and the very mad guy. And they actually get along.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 28, 2022 17:19:42  #7724

Found out that the event somehow only has 3 days left (with one day I missed 'cause the internet problems) so I used last night to do homework while doing the event. I now only have 10 more levels to go. Probably won't do the challenge quests 'cause I suck oof
Anyways spoilers, but Echo can click if they want. Just spoiler tagging it in case anyone wants to play a rerun of it (if there is one) and is spoiled this year lol

Y'know, the second I actually said "I wonder where Hector and Paris are," I realized they would probably be traitors. And turns out they were, lol. (: Because of something Paris did, I guess, that he doesn't understand. Oof for being his older brother, but I don't tolerate traitors. So (: time to beat up Hector again!
Paris trusting his older brother is fair enough, but also if he does that I will beat them both up. And I did that.
Freaking Paris pwned Bedi (after Bedi pwned Hector) so I pwned him with Nezha. I think that's fair. (Paris was left on 8000 health and I could've easily stayed with face card damage, but to get my point across I made Nezha do 50,000 NP damage and cook him. Look, he kept targeting Bedi. He deserved it.)

To be clear, @Paris and @Hector, if not for the fact that Echo loves you both, you two were going into solitary confinement. But since they love you, I sent a carrier golem to carry you to the sauna. Next time you betray me, I am going to stack half a million damage on Bedivere and Ibaraki Douji and absolutely wreck you both. Do not make me do it.

Anyways, 10 levels left. Should be able to get it done.
I will probably need to bring more than 3 members on the 50th floor, because it might be the hardest level, I dunno. Super Orion was relatively easy only 'cause I remembered to block his NP and stop him whenever I could, but I dunno who the final bosses are. A right hand man (person) and a woman as a boss,,, hmmm. I wonder who it might be (:
Also I heard there were raids in this event lol R.I.P. to that

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 28, 2022 23:22:20  #7725

Leveling Sanson up for no reason other than I can't actually ascend Kotarou (lol)
But I keep using Kotarou, Danzou, and Osakabehime together. Idk how it'd fare as a team against hard enemies, but as long as the enemy doesn't have Pierce Defense/Invul or Sure Hit, etc., there's like one free turn of all of them being covered by Evade or Invincible so that's there.
Me, putting Kotarou and Danzou together: You two will do mother-son bonding whether you want to or not (:
[Ignoring the fact that you two look like siblings 'cause you look like you're around the same age. BOND. BOND.]

----

Sanson, when asked what he hates: False accusations.
Changgong: ovo

Yeah so that's pretty much the reason for me leveling the dude,,, guillotine guy and unlucky general get to bond over hating (false) accusations.
Also Charlotte's hecking line towards Sanson I fjsdifsjofjs
Basically the same vibes as "Thank you for being so good at beheading back then, mister! Yayyyy!"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 28, 2022 23:57:04  #7726

Talking about AgK! reminds me of the meme where having a favorite AgK! character equates to taking risks
Lol A Dangerous Game
Jekyll's NP Dangerous Game but it's just him liking characters in AgK! lol

Fun fact!
I actually only liked Run as a favorite character after reading the manga.
I watched the anime first and kinda was interested in him, but not so much. I didn't really have a favorite character then. But I read the manga (hearing that the anime skipped things) and then my Favorite Character instinct took hold when I saw Run (at some segment that the anime didn't cover). Then the rest of my first reading turned into just looking for when Run appeared. I had to read AgK! again to actually know the rest of what happened since I fixated on Run lol
Third reading was also just for Run to get the details remembered, so that's the reading where most of what I reference comes from.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 29, 2022 02:02:54  #7727

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Found out that the event somehow only has 3 days left (with one day I missed 'cause the internet problems) so I used last night to do homework while doing the event. I now only have 10 more levels to go. Probably won't do the challenge quests 'cause I suck oof
Anyways spoilers, but Echo can click if they want. Just spoiler tagging it in case anyone wants to play a rerun of it (if there is one) and is spoiled this year lol

Y'know, the second I actually said "I wonder where Hector and Paris are," I realized they would probably be traitors. And turns out they were, lol. (: Because of something Paris did, I guess, that he doesn't understand. Oof for being his older brother, but I don't tolerate traitors. So (: time to beat up Hector again!
Paris trusting his older brother is fair enough, but also if he does that I will beat them both up. And I did that.
Freaking Paris pwned Bedi (after Bedi pwned Hector) so I pwned him with Nezha. I think that's fair. (Paris was left on 8000 health and I could've easily stayed with face card damage, but to get my point across I made Nezha do 50,000 NP damage and cook him. Look, he kept targeting Bedi. He deserved it.)

To be clear, @Paris and @Hector, if not for the fact that Echo loves you both, you two were going into solitary confinement. But since they love you, I sent a carrier golem to carry you to the sauna. Next time you betray me, I am going to stack half a million damage on Bedivere and Ibaraki Douji and absolutely wreck you both. Do not make me do it.

Anyways, 10 levels left. Should be able to get it done.
I will probably need to bring more than 3 members on the 50th floor, because it might be the hardest level, I dunno. Super Orion was relatively easy only 'cause I remembered to block his NP and stop him whenever I could, but I dunno who the final bosses are. A right hand man (person) and a woman as a boss,,, hmmm. I wonder who it might be (:
Also I heard there were raids in this event lol R.I.P. to that

-Galaxian-

NOOOO, MY BOYS. WHY DID THEY DO MY BOYS LIKE THIS. ),:

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚

January 29, 2022 22:03:30  #7728

For the first time ever, I used up an entire notebook for school (or for anything tbh)
And it's a huge notebook.
Thanks, Calculus

Anyways onto the next huge notebook :')

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 30, 2022 01:23:53  #7729

There are people outside who want to die.
They're racing motorcycles at high speed (at least 60 mph on a 35 mph road) on the main road. They've been around at least 10 circles.
Where are the police?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 30, 2022 15:24:53  #7730

Event updates! It's set to end today and turns out there's another (third) tower lol. Anyways, I finished the story and am happy with what I've gotten done.
When it ends, I'll post a more official post for my opinion on the event, maybe.
Once again, Echo, you can click. Just spoiler tagging it because they're spoilers.

I guessed the final perpetrator correctly! It's the Chaldean Penthesilea (hopefully I'm spelling her name correctly, or else this entire post is misspelled). I figured it out quickly after putting suspicions on Hector, lol. Iirc he said that he had her stay in her room, and so it's kinda like a double impostor scenario. He was likely an impostor, so his partner had to be her if that was true.
What Paris did was that he spectated the Servantverse Penthesilea (I'll call her the Amazones.com CEO) giving a delivery and implied that she was "pretty" (not to her face, or else she'd Morning Star his face). Chaldea's Penthesilea then overheard him and became upset that another "her" would tolerate being called "pretty." (It was a misunderstanding. The CEO never heard Paris.) So she kidnapped the CEO's employees to retrain them into regaining their warrior spirit and also to lure the CEO to her. (Though, she hadn't anticipated that Fujimaru would help the CEO.)
The last battle is against the carrier golem, who turns out to be Achilles with an outer golem armor. He's found out after the two Penthesileas fight, since their senses became more attuned and quickly figure out that the golem smells like him. He runs after the end (or rides away on his chariot, I guess), and after being calmed down, the Penthesileas reconcile. They both conclude that as long as they train twice as hard, they'll be able to kill him. And also, for the Chaldean Penthesilea, she reckons that as long as the other her also wants to kill Achilles, she's a true Penthesilea. So...yeah, they both agree to kill Achilles and make up on that basis. Very Penthesilea of them.  
As for Hector, he was the one who asked Avicebron to make the golem, and obviously he's orchestrated a lot of this, so here are his reasons. First is that he thinks he owes Penthesilea a lot. After his death, it was her and her Amazonians who came to Troy's defense, and she died in the process as well (to the same person). Essentially, he thought that by having Penthesilea meet her same self from the Servantverse, she might be able to reach some sort of peace/get character development, but obviously that failed because 1) She's a Berserker and 2) She's Penthesilea. And...second, he just wanted to cause more inconvenience for Achilles because why not. 

Seriously, though, Paris has wools for brains. He might be cute and Echo might like him, but if he were Morning Star-ed across the face I'd say he deserves it.
Also him commenting on women in his current state is extremely creepy,,, same as Kid-Gil. Geez.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 30, 2022 17:28:12  #7731

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 30, 2022 21:53:43  #7732

Hey guys, just curious.
If I responded with extremely generic responses for whatever you post--writing, art, etc.--would it make you happy?
Because currently, I'm going by my own take on it. I would prefer no response over generic ones. So, if I don't have anything to say, I don't say anything (LOL that sounds kinda mean towards myself ngl). 
But if it makes you more happy if I post an incredibly general, non-specific "OwO" (or "UwU", "<3", ":D", "Nice!" [with absolutely no reason], "Oof", or whatever) when you post art or post on your homethread (without being offensive by doing so, that is; for instance, I would not say "OwO" if you said "My pet might need to go to the hospital"), then I'll consider doing so lol. If I can even remember.

The thing is, I remember trying to do this for a while in 2019 or something (cringe year), but I cringed myself half to death so yeah, I stopped doing it. But I can do so for case scenarios, maybe. I can try, I guess.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 30, 2022 23:39:16  #7733

Y e s

Any response to my art is good response at this point

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚

January 31, 2022 13:24:14  #7734

Okay, but you're not allowed to get mad at me in the future for it lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 31, 2022 13:28:17  #7735

Also saw that apparently a challenge exists (apparently started in 2021 or earlier) called the George Floyd challenge where two people emulate the scene at the time for fun,,, what the actual frick I,,, I won't comment further.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 31, 2022 13:31:16  #7736

Today is the Help Me day of the week so I can't "review" the event like I wanted, but I'll do it later (along with kinda an F/GO update ig) unless I decide not to (lol)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 31, 2022 13:33:27  #7737

Btw:

"‘Maus’ Tops Bestseller Lists After Tennessee School District Yanks It From Curriculum"

Lol as the comments to that news article said, ban something to have kids read it. (Or people in general, I guess. Humans' rebellious mindset.)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 31, 2022 14:30:10  #7738

It's Chinese New Year in China, so my cousin and her mom (my aunt) sent over a picture of them with a bunch of makeup and editing filters on
My mom commented that they don't look like themselves anymore, so I commented, "In English, it's called 'they yassified themselves'"
My mom laughed, doubled over, and nearly hit her head on the counter
"Echo taught me that," I added, utterly unconcerned.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 1, 2022 01:28:58  #7739

It's officially that time of year!
Technically in America, it's still New Year's Eve, so I didn't say this earlier. But here it is.
Wishing everyone a happy Lunar New Year!
新春佳节,万象更新! 愿你身体好,心情好,时时处处随“新”所欲;也祝你笑口常开,万事大吉,过着想住的生活。
Hoping it's a good year for you!

In other news, it is literally almost February and I still write 2021 on dates.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

February 1, 2022 06:38:09  #7740

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

It's Chinese New Year in China, so my cousin and her mom (my aunt) sent over a picture of them with a bunch of makeup and editing filters on
My mom commented that they don't look like themselves anymore, so I commented, "In English, it's called 'they yassified themselves'"
My mom laughed, doubled over, and nearly hit her head on the counter
"Echo taught me that," I added, utterly unconcerned.

-Galaxian-

OH MY GODS- XD

Happy Lunar New Year!

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚

Board footera