GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2022 23:25:51  #7621

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

I'm begging the YouTube algorithm gods, please stop giving me cringe drawing/Chinese class ads, I hate them so so so much, I want to punch the kids and women in them (the men are okay for the most part, though more recent ads also have equally punchable men. While usually I like gender equality, this is not appreciated) before they even start speaking, like fjisdofjdsokjOKFJDKFJO please stop sending me these ads thank you

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 10, 2022 00:59:07  #7622

You guys, if we meet IRL, the first thing I'm going to do is belt "I beg you" at you and you'll have to endure the awkwardness of it being both angsty and also technically being about non-platonic love
Why? Because I sing it the best. Test of friendship xD if you let me finish without making a face or being disgusted in general we can truly be friends
And if you join in? A bonus ig
Though if you sing off-key I will probably intimidate you so I suggest being the audience

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 10, 2022 01:18:54  #7623

Bold of you to assume I can be intimidated

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 10, 2022 03:27:28  #7624

I feel like Chiron is a lot more sneaky than he's supposed to be
Dude giving me a Great Success and then a Super Success when I was not giving him many embers
Like way to make me like him more lol
Also every time he smiles like that,,, 

Lol he raised so many children he knows how to deal with children now

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 10, 2022 19:18:43  #7625

My club wants to do a lip dub
I was like "sounds fun" at first despite having no intention to participate, and then I realized that since it's a lip dub, they're gonna be taking off masks and huddling together indoors in the middle of a freaking pandemic

I have mean things I wanna say but I'll refrain from doing so for now

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 10, 2022 19:40:34  #7626

Do government officials in the South not want to teach about past racial inequalities and wrongdoings because it has to do with all the ways vigilantism can go wrong?
I don't know whatever went on with that self-defense case a while ago, but iirc it had to do with vigilantism, which has somehow become politicized in the modern age (then again, as a teacher said, "It's America. Everything will be politicized")

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 10, 2022 19:50:48  #7627

APUSH is just a free source of rage

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 10, 2022 19:58:44  #7628

One page away from finishing APUSH homework
Will I make it without crying? That remains to be seen

What I'm reading is triggering me and my characters lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 10, 2022 20:16:37  #7629

APUSH homework finished with only a marginal amount of tearing up!! :D
There are many reasons why APUSH makes for a huge procrastination response for me, y'all.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 10, 2022 22:12:39  #7630

For some reason I'm thinking about how the original forums would have reacted to the pandemic for the first time since the pandemic started
Like you'd think I'd think about it sooner, with how much I reminiscence about them, but no lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 10, 2022 23:25:18  #7631

I just noticed Jason's retreating animation
I had to laugh at that. Animations and NP are more than just 10/10

But then again I did some research on his actual history, and rn I'm looking for a quest where he's the enemy so I can murder him, uh, excuse me, cleanse him with the power of kindness. With Medea.
Let me make clear--the children and princess were innocent (I think), and I think Medea is clinically insane, but Jason was a bastard and is a bastard (: so (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 10, 2022 23:32:49  #7632

I caught SnK's final season (part 2) ending as soon as one of the first videos of it came up on YouTube (yesterday, I think)
I really do love it, though as a song in general and not for any themes and stuff I believe ("Boku no Sensou" fits the theme thing more lol. Also loved it as soon as it came out)
Anyways it's called "Akuma no Ko," A.K.A. Demon's Child from what I know of Japanese lol

Unfortunately I did not like the OP as much, but Shingeki no Kyojin's OPs don't resonate as much with me as with others it seems. They're epic and definitely do stick but I don't really relate with them as much, I guess? Personally, I mean. Anyways I might just need to get used to it. But "Boku no Sensou" is probably my favorite SnK OP haha
The EDs are more memorable for me lol. Don't really have a solid favorite there.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 10, 2022 23:43:57  #7633

Me: (*has gained small amount of self-confidence*)
U-Substitution for definite integrals of exponential functions: (:

It's honestly not that bad, it's just my mind automatically designates it as complicated and therefore undoable and panics
Give me a bit xD 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 10, 2022 23:53:29  #7634

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

For some reason I'm thinking about how the original forums would have reacted to the pandemic for the first time since the pandemic started
Like you'd think I'd think about it sooner, with how much I reminiscence about them, but no lol

-Galaxian-

I feel like it would be in a forum drama-y way, of course.

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

January 10, 2022 23:57:47  #7635

Idk, all I can think of are the posts (at least from the SAMB) with shouting in the title that would have commanded everyone reading to stay safe, with at least 10 stars for the post. The message that could be read after clicking on said post but would be wildly incoherent, since it would probably be made by someone right after reading the news at like midnight, but it would be sweet and full of concern for strangers on the internet/friends. The way I imagine the red star being filled for the message before even reading it is like that post was actually made/exists.

The other day (while on break) I was trying to test Garticphone, and I typed in scarletdragon3016 like I logged in just yesterday fjsirfjsdofsjd wonder if it's that way for you guys too, for your usernames. Iirc you (Time) said that you're Time everywhere you can be, with the same numbers from the forums too (1197 iirc). Do you type in the numbers like you type them every day? 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 11, 2022 00:44:08  #7636

Homework!! Completed!
Lol it'll come back tomorrow dw
Anyways time to waste time again

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 11, 2022 01:00:55  #7637

Yeah I forgot you were scarletdragon. That's weird, reading the original users instead of the names we are familiar with. They sound and feel weird.

On the forms my user was dragonsoul1197. However I don't use that user very often anymore.

But yeah I kinda decided not too long ago I'll be some form of Time1197 wherever I can be (so like, personal, non professional things). Like if  Time1197 is taken, then I'll go to Time_1197. I use it very often when logging into things and stuff.

Last edited by Time (January 11, 2022 01:08:22)

Time

January 11, 2022 01:01:25  #7638

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Homework!! Completed!
Lol it'll come back tomorrow dw
Anyways time to waste time again

-Galaxian-

I hate that feeling of hw coming back tomorrow

Time

January 11, 2022 01:06:52  #7639

You know Galaxian your making me think maybe I should edit my names/profiles on my stuff to be more friendly/easier to find

Idk if that's a good or bad thing but yeah

Last edited by Time (January 11, 2022 01:07:27)

Time

January 11, 2022 02:24:09  #7640

Time wrote:

Yeah I forgot you were scarletdragon. That's weird, reading the original users instead of the names we are familiar with. They sound and feel weird.

On the forms my user was dragonsoul1197. However I don't use that user very often anymore.

But yeah I kinda decided not too long ago I'll be some form of Time1197 wherever I can be (so like, personal, non professional things). Like if Time1197 is taken, then I'll go to Time_1197. I use it very often when logging into things and stuff.

I've always been kinda curious. Was there a reason why you picked that username (the "dragonsoul" part)? Was it because of Wings of Fire? If so, then the "soul" part is still a little mystifying. I'd love to hear the reason/story if you're okay with telling it

Imagine some of us end up making a business deal IRL without knowing and there's just Time1197@hotmail.com emailing us as the representative or boss of some company xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 11, 2022 02:34:46  #7641

Time wrote:

I hate that feeling of hw coming back tomorrow

The mood of all those who try in school and are past 6th grade (may vary depending on country/region) xD
In a way I feel like homework is like chores. I mean, they're usually compared, but I mean they're both repetitive and are not looked forward to lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 11, 2022 03:31:32  #7642

Time wrote:

You know Galaxian your making me think maybe I should edit my names/profiles on my stuff to be more friendly/easier to find

Idk if that's a good or bad thing but yeah

Really? "Time1197" seems easy enough to find for me xD.
Idk what you man by "good or bad thing," but honestly, just do what you're comfortable with. Definitely don't make your profile seem like someone you're not. It might be a mistake or something like that afterwards.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 11, 2022 13:08:45  #7643

Randomly remembered 2019 Echo sending this lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jKZ9KGtee0

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 11, 2022 13:32:16  #7644

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 11, 2022 14:23:43  #7645

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Randomly remembered 2019 Echo sending this lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jKZ9KGtee0

-Galaxian-

WHJFJSJFJSKKFD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

January 11, 2022 19:56:17  #7646

Should I thank the teacher who bullied me more than 5 years ago for helping me practice being alone and developing an aura where no one in their right mind wants to approach me? Because it's helping me a bunch in this pandemic.
Unless I got it today from the stupid meeting, of course. No amount of caution that I already exercised could avoid foolishness of the true degree.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 12, 2022 01:41:23  #7647

Chinese ads are back to the women being jerks and the men being somewhat tolerable
Yelling at a kid because she's drawing scribbles and telling her she's never allowed to draw anymore,,, like she's???? 5 at most???? I'm guessing she's 3 or 4 and has no idea what the ad is actually about
Parents who listen to these ads and sign their kids up clearly need some help with their hecking parenting

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 12, 2022 03:07:54  #7648

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Was there a reason why you picked that username

Imagine some of us end up making a business deal IRL without knowing and there's just Time1197@hotmail.com emailing us as the representative or boss of some company xD

-Galaxian-

Well it was originally going to be something like dragonclaw or dragontalon or something. But j changed it bc I liked the sound of it. That's all.

If you do see a Time1197, who knows it might be me. Go ahead and ask lol

Time

January 12, 2022 03:10:31  #7649

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Idk what you man by "good or bad thing,"

As in idk if it would be good or bad to easily locate someone on the internet. I suppose it's up to the user, and any degree of ease of finding brings both pros and cons

Time

January 12, 2022 10:41:09  #7650

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

-Galaxian-

The "aAaaAh" at the killed me

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

Board footera