GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 29, 2021 00:31:30  #7561

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Idk if this is a problem for others, but I just can't see Rin and Len (from Vocaloid) as anything other than brother and sister
So when I see them kissing in some PV I just have this full-on crisis

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 29, 2021 00:46:18  #7562

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Idk if this is a problem for others, but I just can't see Rin and Len (from Vocaloid) as anything other than brother and sister
So when I see them kissing in some PV I just have this full-on crisis

-Galaxian-

SAME

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 30, 2021 03:36:20  #7563

Shinjuku spoilers (kinda)

Assassin of Shinjuku, kidnapping me and so presumably carrying me over his shoulder or something:
Me, stalling for 22 turns over a simple fight because I grossly underestimated the "NP" damage of King Lenz:

"Wait." lmiao

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 30, 2021 03:39:25  #7564

WHY WOULD HE SAY SPANISH?? YOU ARE CHINESE. I DON'T MIND IF YOU'RE...TRILINGUAL...BUT SAY CHINESE, PLLEASSEEE.

Also lol imagine Assassin of Shinjuku carrying Ritsuka away and jamming the signal and all that, but then materials just appear in Ritsuka's hands as a reward for finishing the fight lol

I knew Hassan was sus, because I knew Yan Qing was the actual Assassin lol.
Yan Qing is sussy baka

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 30, 2021 20:46:37  #7565

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 31, 2021 03:34:32  #7566

All the stuff I need to watch:
-That pile of anime I stopped watching a year ago for no reason
-(Rewatch but regardless) 三国演义
-水浒传
-封神榜
-etc.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

December 31, 2021 20:20:58  #7567

I know it's hecking New Year's Eve, but I keep feeling the similarities between theists mocking atheists for wanting there to be some sort of reincarnation/afterlife system when they're about to die and vaccinated people thinking that anti-vaxxers should stay at home when they get sick and can't breathe because they could have avoided such an outcome
Believe me, I know it's hard to sympathize with people who have killed others through their stupidity, and for theists, it might also be hard to sympathize with people who scorn the existence of the god(s) they believe in, but honestly, isn't there a parallel here? It'd be unrealistic for most to not fear death and have some sense of wanting the outcome to be better.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 1, 2022 18:28:09  #7568

Yesterday's finding was that Osakabehime, Mash, and Asclepius also make a stellar stall team
60 TURNS

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 1, 2022 18:36:06  #7569

Also, in case you missed the gacha news, I got Yang Guifei, Chiron (Asclepius' teacher!), and Valkyrie yesterday, meaning the only-SR luck streak that has been going on since March of 2021 has been broken!
Though Yang Guifei has painful mat requirements (imo) xD so she'll be at level 58 for a while until I get another phoenix feather.
Meanwhile, Chiron's ember requirements are technically in competition with Tristan, and Valkyrie's are in competition with almost all of my other Lancers. So, that's fun.
Anyways, I'm happy about their arrival. Welcome to Chaldea, Archer, Foreigner, and Lancer (: .

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 1, 2022 18:41:15  #7570

I'm trying to think of Asclepius as I would my own characters and I still feel like Asclepius would not give a heck about Chiron's arrival (while Chiron would be happy to see his student)
I need to check My Room dialogue but I feel like Asclepius would be like, "Do you have anything new to teach me regarding medicine? No? Then I'm busy working. Goodbye." Ngl very callous but it feels in-character,,, idk lol I hope it's not like that

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 1, 2022 18:42:05  #7571

Meanwhile Chiron might be like, "I'm happy he's doing so well." and generally be happy for how far Asclepius has gotten
Oof moment

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 1, 2022 18:44:45  #7572

Imagining Chiron teaching Lanling Wang hand-to-hand combat now
The thought is hilarious I'm ngl (Lanling Wang probably knows hand-to-hand combat to an extent but his expertise is, as always, commanding, so yeah xD)

Also Chiron busting down Osakabehime's door after she doesn't emerge for five months xD

Alexander and Chiron might get along well,,, Alexander wanting to fight Achilles and all, I guess?
It's weird. Even in his kid form, Gilgamesh gives off too-good-to-be-taught vibes.
@Chiron - Go to the forums and teach Hitan stuff please xD

Hitan: (*exists*)
Me: (*pairing him with whatever teacher figures possible despite GGaD him literally being 21 or 22*)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 1, 2022 18:47:57  #7573

I'm thinking back to Nursery Rhyme's summoning dialogue ("Hello to the wonderful you") and the fact that I have her reason for being summoned as her wanting to protect GGaD!Galaxian makes her dialogue slightly horrifying now 

Nursery Rhyme, about to crush me or something: Hello to the wonderful you (subtext: continue insulting the child and you get it)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 1, 2022 19:18:52  #7574

Yang Guifei: Is "Yuyu" hard to say?
Me: I am literally Chinese, miss.
Yang Guifei: Well, it's easier to say than "娘子," I think.
Me, knowing that means "bride" and also having just been asked to treat her like a childhood friend: FJDSIFSJDFODSIJFOIS 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 1, 2022 19:21:38  #7575

Chiron dislikes snakes

Wait so Asclepius,,,

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 1, 2022 19:27:38  #7576

"Oh, if it isn't my old instructor Chiron. It's been awhile.
Do you have any new medical practices to share? No?
(*now sounds utterly uninterested*) I see. Then farewell."
JFSDIFJSDIFKDSJDFOF I WAS RIGHT NOOOO
Also Chiron doesn't have a line for him,,, guessing the guy is sad about how cold his disciple is towards him sfjsijjodfiof dw Chiron there are nice people here too xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 1, 2022 21:03:09  #7577

Finished a fight with Osakabehime and Lanling Wang.
Geeez. 

Kagetora a real MVP

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 2, 2022 01:59:11  #7578

Finished the Pseudo-Singularity of Shinjuku, the Quarantined Territory of Malice.
...dang.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 2, 2022 22:33:51  #7579

I was pondering having my mom try at her gacha luck but then I remembered that she has E- luck
So, no xD. 
Maybe if there are any good banners on my birthday.
No multi-rolls though xD I'm pretty sure I'd get all CEs or smthn. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 2, 2022 22:36:27  #7580

Imagine my mom rolls the gacha on my birthday and all we get are Mapo Tofu CEs
Which would be fitting seeing as we hail from China but like, xD

Maybe I'll let her try the FP summon xD watch me get all low-level embers

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 3, 2022 00:06:59  #7581

I randomly remembered this video

I remember I found it extremely funny lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 3, 2022 02:42:42  #7582

Minor Agartha spoiler ig but
There is this boy in the Pseudo-Singularity who looks like Specter (the character) lol
Brown hair (different shade, though still dark), bangs swept slightly to the right, dark eyes, medium-dark skin tone, general hairstyle

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 3, 2022 03:53:50  #7583

Agartha spoilers again

I'm gonna find whoever pulled Fergus onto the path to becoming the horrid existence he had become after becoming an adult, and I'm gonna clock them
If it was Fergus himself? Also gonna clock him.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 3, 2022 21:55:26  #7584

I really need to spend more time in the book and philosophy sections of The New York Times and other news sources that don't go against my morals. I feel like it's better than reading only pandemic-related news, anyways.
For instance: nytimes.com/2020/10/20/opinion/philosophy-death-atheism.html?action=click&module=RelatedLinks&pgtype=Article
I don't think about my own stance on death connected with atheism that much, but it's interesting. A nice read, imo, for me.
Sometimes I forget that others elevate the importance of what happens after death more so than me. That also is interesting, but like what's said in the article, I feel it's much more important for me, personally, to look at what's happening in the present and future that I know I will be able to experience.
So that does put in the factor that maybe atheists fear death more than theists? Theists think there might be something better for them even if their lives are cut short. But for me, I think that if a life is cut short, that's the end of it. Even if there were an afterlife, it would not be as meaningful as this life, unless it's something to do with reincarnation.
I wonder now if that sort of view, fueled by atheism, is why I view the pandemic in such a harsh light? I certainly seem to be much more willing to have it influence me than some others here, even in a community that believes in masking and social distancing.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 4, 2022 02:23:56  #7585

Reinstalled Among Us
R.I.P., still takes forever to do that calibrating task in Electrical.
Also what's up with chat?

Anyways I still enjoy doing tasks without being killed, thank you very much
Now I don't play it again for half a year lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 4, 2022 12:11:55  #7586

1 million new COVID-19 cases in one day! Woo-hoo!
I gotta say, I don't get surprised by much nowadays, but that? It actually made it me cringe and hiss between my teeth. I haven't done that in a long time. That's the America I know. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 4, 2022 14:04:53  #7587

I thought that I was hungry, then I realized it's all the stress and anxiety doing the work because the "hunger pangs" were not accompanied by stomach grumblings.
The realization was not a welcome one.

I'm gonna drink more water to make sure it's not a thirst syndrome, but I've been better about drinking water these days so I doubt it's that.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 4, 2022 16:28:31  #7588

"I don't care," I said, but I do care, and my stomach still hurts.

Imagine feeling sick from news of others getting sick lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 5, 2022 00:45:42  #7589

I don't remember if authorization was given for booster shots for those 11-15 years old, but hey @CDC maybe I'd actually believe you more and consider getting a booster shot after 5 months if you didn't decrease quarantine requirements for potentially still symptomatic people, hmm? 
Instead, we went out for errands today and are planning to stay at home for as long as possible, again. 
Probably until February at least, March if we're lucky. Looking forward to seeing the data, though (: .
That being said, if I got the virus today I'm gonna laugh. Just saying.
Anyways, I should do homework. It was a high-efficiency morning but then we left so, uh, yeah, behind again, I guess.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

January 5, 2022 00:54:43  #7590

Bad news aside for a moment, some good news! The Omicron variant appears to have scared people here into following the mask mandates, so yay!
I also picked a good time to go out today. It was a little late but everywhere was rather well-lit, and there weren't that many people. There weren't horrendous lines and we mostly got to keep social distancing. There were dumb people who didn't wear masks, but there are always dumb people, and anyways it seems most of them were home or at parties or whatever they do.
We will ignore the fact that a father was shot and killed at a Chuck-E-Cheese the same day, I guess, because if my mom gets even more scared than she already is, she is going to end up with heart problems. Thanks to me, of course.
I need to start learning how to keep everything to myself again. Not pour it on anyone here. Not tell it to my mom. Not tell it to anyone. Just...keep it inside.

Family in China is asking us if we want to go back lol. 

There is also more good news, I guess, but I'll wait on that. I've been waiting months already, after all. (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera