GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2021 20:23:16  #3421

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Raez being serious is,,, extremely scary lol. 
I would say that Wiley is brave but he's also afraid of that look lol. So Rai's the actually brave one. Or he's just...Rai, I guess.

Inactivity notice until the point when I get my homework done. The threads I need to respond to have been bookmarked, so I should be getting to them by Tuesday morning (midnight lol). 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

December 13, 2021 14:08:17  #3422

Wiley: Hey Galaxian
Me, writing about sensitive things and trying to get HW done: what
Wiley: I want an offensive obituary
Me: 
Me: ...what??
Wiley: I want people to roast me after I'm dead
Me, still writing about sensitive things, related to death: why???

-Galaxian- 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 14, 2021 00:53:41  #3423

I feel like Nagesh could pwn someone with his looks alone

Edit: I mean he technically could, literally, but like, I meant it in an un-literal way xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 14, 2021 01:35:51  #3424

If Rei existed in that Alternate thread, they'd have picked up Galaxian and stuffed him into that translucent section before any demonstration was given lol
They'd beat up someone for picking on the kid but picks on the kid themselves. Real characteristic.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 14, 2021 01:40:02  #3425

Galaxian: (*exists*)
Rei: (:

Don't worry, he'll back off if one of the Alternate challenge him to a fight,,, 
...wait, literally none of them look for fights.
Oh, oh no. Galaxi--

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 14, 2021 01:41:51  #3426

Rei stretching Galaxian by the face into an elongated hot dog shape because they want to see how elastic he is while the rest of the Alternate look on with obvious, but passive, concern
The way I visualize it is with Rei and Galaxian-hot-dog in the middle of a circle while the others just. Stand there.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 14, 2021 01:43:32  #3427

Trying to figure out if Manai would challenge Rei to get him to stop shaping Galaxian like he's playdough

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 14, 2021 19:29:43  #3428

Fun fact: The fact that Galaxian cries only from one eye is from me, but only under specific situations in my case.
Galaxian is supposed to be a character who doesn't cry all that much (for some reason I keep imagining scoffing whenever I post things like this,,,)--he's supposed to cry when there's actually something meaningful to cry about. 
When I'm sad in a very specific way, I only cry from the left eye, so he mirrors that with him only crying from his right eye. But I don't cry blood, for now.
Uh, whee!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 14, 2021 20:00:51  #3429

FOR NOW???

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 14, 2021 20:04:52  #3430

Echo wrote:

FOR NOW???

Sorry, I'm working on it!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 14, 2021 20:08:15  #3431

Oh, I did have to clarify something.
My version of canon chronology is that Nagesh joined the Clocktower less than 3 months before the CD invasion. So at "current," he isn't in the Clocktower. Same goes for his employment at Rune's castle. Thus, for current threads, he wouldn't be there. (Though, I'm not sure the order in which he joined the two places or if he joined both at the same time. It doesn't matter too much, I think.)

But that reference as a restriction doesn't apply for his time in the Alternate as well as how long he knew Time (I think I said that he and Time were friends for a while before he decided to work for the god, but this is one of those theoretical friendships that has nothing much to show at the moment, and I'm too much of a coward to work on it in any way, lol). 
The Alternate chronology is a little weird. I have almost zero idea of the order in which the Alternate members were revived, except that Chiyoko (who is a special case) was there before Manai, Laurie, and most of the others (exempting Nagesh and Xolani). Rei is a more recent member, along with their twin, so at least that's obvious. I do know that it's likely that either Nagesh was revived much earlier than others like Manai and Laurie, or revived a little after them, for reasons on Galaxian's end. The former would, notably, make more sense due to how he seems more used to Forengard than those two, but for Galaxian's logic, the latter would make more sense.
Another Alternate-related thing for Nagesh is that if there is a huge gap between the time he became employed and the time he was revived, which seems more likely now that I actually contemplate it, I'll have to think about what he's been doing all this time. I mean, it'd be nice if he and Time were friends this entire time, but obviously, it's not like most friendships take up all that much time. If they did, that's called an unhealthy friendship, I think, for most cases at least.
I do have some ideas regarding what he was doing, but I don't quite feel like sharing :D :3. Mostly because I wouldn't know what I'm saying. Also, I doubt others would care,,, lol.
And honestly, I wouldn't even know how Time and Nagesh met. See, this is a problem, lol.
It might be plot-related...? I'm not sure.
I think I might have to quit friend-shipping everyone, but this is a habit that I'm pretty sure I'd never be able to break even if I tried--and if I tried, I feel like I might hurt myself accidentally. So I guess I'll just make others suffer with my overenthusiasm instead.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 15, 2021 13:19:48  #3432

I can imagine one of the angel characters I have telling Hitan, "Your mood has (heck) to do with your designation, Angel of Sin. You're just (hecking) sad."

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 15, 2021 14:03:10  #3433

That angel character also thinks that mortals swear every sentence. Technically, they should know better, because in their knowledge, it says that "Most mortals do not swear every sentence," but because the mortal they happened to recognize first swore every sentence, they thought it a demonstration of actual application.
Ngl they're very amusing but also I slightly hate them

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 15, 2021 14:04:30  #3434

I am never gonna roleplay them, they get on my nerves and also are OP

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 15, 2021 14:08:56  #3435

Oh right
I have a bunch of headcanons for characters
I'll type them after finishing the math final.
This is a reminder.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 15, 2021 16:02:01  #3436

F/GO Archer, but every time you click his Skill Animation he does an animation regardless, to mock you for the fact that he's still on cooldown, you're impatient, don't know the skill effects, etc., etc.
His poor animator lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 15, 2021 16:04:49  #3437

I like to imagine that his animator animates him punching himself in the face and falling over because he annoys them

That being said, I actually think Archer is better than his GGaD persona lol, marginally less annoying.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 15, 2021 16:07:49  #3438

But throughout all this you have to remember that Archer is being annoying so you will burn him for mana prisms and maybe that makes him easier to be sympathetic towards? Idk. 
He honestly does not want to be there lol

Meanwhile, GGaD him is annoying because he wants to annoy you. Same goes for HPA him. In that way? they suck.
It's hard to compare him when he's...him. Lol.
I'll probably work this out if I roleplay him.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 15, 2021 16:19:25  #3439

Oh here are the headcanons I was talking about. 

What they do when a stranger texts them, most likely by accident:
Rai: Texts back "Wrong number" and "It's fine" if they apologize. Feels a little OOC ngl (because idk how someone he doesn't know would be able to text him in the first place) but it's for the sake of headcanoning, lol.
Hitan: "I'm sorry, you have the wrong number." Will also text "Oh no, it's fine. Please don't worry." if an apology is made. Probably would have been pretty likely to become a friend with someone over a text this way if he didn't have his circumstances.
Wiley: Pretends to be the person they're talking to for as long as possible if the message implies that there's tea/drama, or sends some ironic message (e.g. Photoshops a Stock photo to mirror a mistakenly sent selfie), or spams them memes, or whatever he happens to feel like doing in response. In the better scenario, he makes someone laugh. Or he annoys them. It's characteristic either way.
Forum!Echo: Tries to figure out how to apologize even though it's not her fault. Ends up forgetting to send a response in the first place until two weeks later, when she basically gives up sending any response. North probably takes over for her. 
Sunny: Blocks the sender for a week while not realizing the fact that it might cause a misunderstanding between the sender of the message and the actual intended recipient.
Forum!Silence: Ignores the text while also ignoring the fact that it might cause a misunderstanding between the sender of the message and the actual intended recipient.
Kiaane: Legitimately confused. The possibility of someone making a mistake escapes their mind. Spends their entire day trying to figure out when they met this person and responds around midnight apologizing for not knowing who the other is. The misunderstanding lasts for at least 10 texts because of unnecessary overcomplication. 
Sollux: Keeps talking with the sender despite making it clear that she wasn't the intended recipient just because there is someone to talk to. 
Martin: Honestly just got a phone, tries to keep talking with the sender despite making it clear that he wasn't the intended recipient. Essentially, he just wants friends.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 15, 2021 20:40:36  #3440

Nagesh, dozing for once (the guy needs a rest):
Rei: What if I tied Their hair into twin tails? Pigtails? A tail in general?
Rei's twin, wondering why Galaxian revived someone with no will to live:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 15, 2021 23:24:30  #3441

After reading your headcanon post I am very much wondering what GGaD!Martin would do with a phone xD
Tbh I think he doesn't even know modern tech atm so xD

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

December 16, 2021 00:14:37  #3442

I feel like this gives Rai and Raez vibes

Raez trusted Rai too much (simply because Wiley was too untrustable), but he had to learn at some point lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 16, 2021 00:16:20  #3443

Oh oops

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

After reading your headcanon post I am very much wondering what GGaD!Martin would do with a phone xD
Tbh I think he doesn't even know modern tech atm so xD

Yeah the headcanons weren't necessarily directed towards GGaD, like Kiaane doesn't have a phone in GGaD either. For those two (and probably Hitan as well), it'd probably be better as HPA.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 16, 2021 00:21:05  #3444

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Yeah the headcanons weren't necessarily directed towards GGaD, like Kiaane doesn't have a phone in GGaD either. For those two (and probably Hitan as well), it'd probably be better as HPA.

-Galaxian-

Ik your headcanon fits HPA!Martin better but it got me thinking about GGaD!Martin xD

Anddddd a very late reply lol but I don't think your liking Martin is weird! I mean I don't really know why you like him so much but it's okay and I'm curious to know more hehe
Ig I can try to provide more Martin content ;3

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

December 16, 2021 01:04:10  #3445

Someone: (*asks why*)
Me, as long as I have time and motivation: (*pulls out 10 page PowerPoint, except it's on a Word Doc and typed out in 10 minutes*) Well I'm glad you asked!!

Jk btw, this explanation of sorts should be quite straightforward.

First, this is kinda a stupid thing in some standards ig, but when I gauge my favorite characters, it's based off of first impressions. It's like people, but more extreme because there aren't really any real-life consequences. So basically, I started liking Martin because of,,, lol, instincts. 
Idk, it's hard to explain. I try to rationalize my instincts a bit, but the way I do so changes with me, so there's not really a way to do so accurately. Anyways, the way I look at it right now is this. One, I think that it's fueled by interest, for one, because he hasn't really been portrayed often. I've always had an interest in the people who grow up in bad environments but can grow out of those environments. Sure, for most people, they probably can't do that, and I'm not about to blame them just for that (though this gets complicated. I'll leave that at that as well). But I've always been curious--how do they accomplish that? Do all of those people just have some innate advantage (usually it's said that all people are born innately good, but it can be seen that some manifest that while others don't while being in a bad environment, so what makes the difference between those who manifest it and those who don't)? If not all of them have that, then what led them to be able to do what they did? Martin's a kid, so I think that observing how you go about showing your view of that (intentionally or not) will be interesting. Then, that ties into my general interest in him in general. I feel like I see a lot of potential for development in his character. Maybe it's because of his background, his age, stuff like that, but I can't really explain it. I just kinda see the potential there, and I hope that when he does develop, it's in a fitting direction. 
But of course, it's not just interest, or else I wouldn't be interested in him in particular. I do like him, outside of the first instinct thing. Why? This part is much harder to explain; it's a challenge for me to explain my likes in general. But I can say that normally, when I like a character, I start off on my instinct to gain interest in them and then hone my liking of them with that interest as long as sufficient information is provided. Martin also has something else to his situation that can help with me being able/motivated to compile more info on him for myself, too. That one component is that I do have some bias from Kiaane. I don't know if it's surprising, but unlike some of my other characters that interact with yours, Kiaane doesn't actually hide their opinions at all, so their opinions have a really strong influence on me.  
To be truthful and fair (I hope this doesn't offend Martin though), it's not that I like Martin all that much. "So much" is stretching it a bit, imo, from what you said in your post. But he does have an edge over a lot of your characters xD probably because he's actually interacted with one of mine and has the edge of me feeling that instinct in his favor, too.
Summed up? Interest in development and pure instinct. xD Most likely a disappointing response, but it's honest, I guess. 
Gotta leave a chance for characters who don't get the instinct response to be liked by the Almighty Apple God, after all. (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 16, 2021 16:08:38  #3446

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Oh here are the headcanons I was talking about. 

What they do when a stranger texts them, most likely by accident:
Rai: Texts back "Wrong number" and "It's fine" if they apologize. Feels a little OOC ngl (because idk how someone he doesn't know would be able to text him in the first place) but it's for the sake of headcanoning, lol.
Hitan: "I'm sorry, you have the wrong number." Will also text "Oh no, it's fine. Please don't worry." if an apology is made. Probably would have been pretty likely to become a friend with someone over a text this way if he didn't have his circumstances.
Wiley: Pretends to be the person they're talking to for as long as possible if the message implies that there's tea/drama, or sends some ironic message (e.g. Photoshops a Stock photo to mirror a mistakenly sent selfie), or spams them memes, or whatever he happens to feel like doing in response. In the better scenario, he makes someone laugh. Or he annoys them. It's characteristic either way.
Forum!Echo: Tries to figure out how to apologize even though it's not her fault. Ends up forgetting to send a response in the first place until two weeks later, when she basically gives up sending any response. North probably takes over for her. 
Sunny: Blocks the sender for a week while not realizing the fact that it might cause a misunderstanding between the sender of the message and the actual intended recipient.
Forum!Silence: Ignores the text while also ignoring the fact that it might cause a misunderstanding between the sender of the message and the actual intended recipient.
Kiaane: Legitimately confused. The possibility of someone making a mistake escapes their mind. Spends their entire day trying to figure out when they met this person and responds around midnight apologizing for not knowing who the other is. The misunderstanding lasts for at least 10 texts because of unnecessary overcomplication. 
Sollux: Keeps talking with the sender despite making it clear that she wasn't the intended recipient just because there is someone to talk to. 
Martin: Honestly just got a phone, tries to keep talking with the sender despite making it clear that he wasn't the intended recipient. Essentially, he just wants friends.

-Galaxian-

Forgot to reply and say that this is accurate for my OCs qjfhwjjfjdr

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 16, 2021 17:56:40  #3447

Nice! Thank you for responding :D!

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 18, 2021 21:20:34  #3448

Somehow managed to add 32 pages of (mostly unfinished) notes regarding characters and writing to my document in these 2 months,,, 
I hate and love myself simultaneously for many reasons.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 18, 2021 21:47:40  #3449

@School Self - Was adding 10 unfinished excerpts to my list of to-do things really necessary? Huh? Was it?
I am going to eat all of your food.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 20, 2021 01:07:04  #3450

Obviously F/GO suffers from the fact that its characters are drawn by different artists and there aren't really references for the artists I think, but the fact that F/DA Archer is taller than this guy (also an Archer) is funny

Obviously there's some inconsistency shown here, because Siegfried is taller than Ash, has about the same amount of heel, and somehow looks shorter:

But he's probably one of the Servants closest to Wiley in height and weight. (He's shorter than Wiley and weighs more, not by that much though O,0) (Idk if his armor counts lol, I mean technically it should but if it does then a lot of people weigh less than Wiley O_O)
Lancelot (Berserker) is also like that, but somehow he seems taller than Siegfried lol:

Idk how legs and armor work. And yes, that is the combination I actually intended to communicate.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera