GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 8, 2021 20:27:32  #3391

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Help me come up with gift ideas then :'P

I was nearly gonna spoil one until I realized it's actually good. Adding it to the Document

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

December 8, 2021 20:37:18  #3392

I had some earlier and now my mind has yeeted bsbfnsjf

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 8, 2021 20:44:26  #3393

HYXHN!Kiaane is in need of updating, for the sole purpose of nothing productive.
Some notes on them for now ig:
-They actually gain more power by traveling around, instead of staying near the Tree. But they tend to stay around the Tree a lot. Thus, their current position means that their power increase is literally the minimum.
-He used to think that it was necessary to use two hands, with the two index fingers pinned together, to be able to use magic. This was through observation. However, he actually established incorrect correlation. Turns out he doesn't even need to use his hands for magic. The habit has stuck nonetheless.
-He owes Rongrong a bunch of money, mostly because he kept thinking that he needed stuff when he didn't. For instance, food expenses were completely unnecessary, but he still has them because he thought he needed to eat. He also kept buying things for others. Anyways, vast debt, yay.  
-At current, his duty book is extremely broken. By that I mean it's pretty much scattered to the winds. The only reason it isn't completely gone is because of their magic.
-On his very first encounter with one of Those existences, he ended up chatting with it. Never understood why he wasn't supposed to do that.
-He loved eating cranberries and blueberries. Always ate them together. He also never understood why he wasn't supposed to do that. Good thing he can't actually develop teeth problems.
-He could fly but preferred to walk. This commonly gave him a feeling of being some weak human Daoist--excluding his ears, of course, and his general appearance. And he didn't even like to run. He usually ambled. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 9, 2021 00:52:46  #3394

Echo wrote:

I had some earlier and now my mind has yeeted bsbfnsjf

R.I.P., dw, let me know if you get it back. And if there's anything they want, let me know too xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 9, 2021 00:55:59  #3395

I feel like Ignas' relationship with Kiaane is such a meme, and I feel bad for the both of them in terms of what they have to go through on that note alone

Also me when Specter didn't respond to me asking if my liking of Martin is weird (or else I was blind and couldn't see it):
(*insert that meme with the nervous smile and the eyes darting back and forth here*)
(R.I.P. me not knowing meme names lol)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 9, 2021 01:09:00  #3396

Everyone is and should be rated in the unit of "waifu"

Note: I really hope this doesn't offend. If it does offend, then ask me for context. I would prefer if no one got offended in the first place, however

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 9, 2021 01:14:14  #3397

Fighting on parasols is cool (fighting is not cool, but the setting is), and I wanna draw Kiaane or Xuqiao or Hitan like that one day.
Reference to Hongmao Lantu Qixia Zhuan btw lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 9, 2021 01:18:00  #3398

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Note: I really hope this doesn't offend. If it does offend, then ask me for context. I would prefer if no one got offended in the first place, however

-Galaxian-

I'm not offended but I'm curious about the context owo

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

December 9, 2021 14:50:48  #3399

Will provide context later. For now I'm just pointing out that Wiley shouldn't be an office worker, or else all his coworkers have their pens stolen and everyone is just unhappy

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 9, 2021 15:06:41  #3400

Also as a reference for Kiaane:

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 9, 2021 17:39:32  #3401

I am quite confused on how something like so unfolds

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 9, 2021 18:09:39  #3402

Civil discussion and access to paper xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 9, 2021 18:12:47  #3403

NS!Rai: (*makes citizens call their significant other "Darling" at least once per day*)
Me: Do it, Rai.
Me: Call her "darling."
Rai:
Anima:
Me: Are you above the law???? Do it.

He did not do it.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 9, 2021 23:40:19  #3404

Just imagined the police confronting Rai and Rai being like, "I can't be arrested. You all don't even offer orange suits"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2021 01:13:02  #3405

Tbh Rai looks horrible with orange and I don't even know why
Technically, he shouldn't? I mean, I don't know color theory well, but it's not like his hair/eye colors contrast orange
But he just looks bad in it.
That being said, I rarely see anyone who looks good in orange. I mean, orange jumpsuits are not fashionable, at the very least. And it's surprising, seeing as I look okay in orange and look somewhat similar to Rai.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2021 14:38:02  #3406

Having a crisis b/c I keep reading "braid" as "bread"
"She has her hair tied in a bread" fjdsifosdjfoidfjsdo

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2021 14:42:48  #3407

Galaxian's first meeting with Fallon really was just "???"
Not only did he miss the cue to leave, he also just stood there while Kenshin and Fallon started fighting lol
I mean I'd be confused too. Two people start fighting because you say "I don't understand what's going on."
Lol iirc he was thinking smthn like "Something not good. Annnddd...now they're fighting." 
At the time it was more awkward than anything for me because I was also confused lol but now it's just funny because I picture it and he's like "what is going on?"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2021 14:43:39  #3408

Also iirc he thought she was an imposter at one point later on (because Kokumajutsu showed up, and the dude really liked illusions) and further ticked her off, which was fun too because I was pretty much seeing how many people Galaxian could annoy at that time

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2021 14:44:16  #3409

Wait iirc Fallon thought Galaxian was sus
Black sus? Red sus? 
"Red sus" would be funny but he only has small parts of red to him lol probably black sus

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2021 14:45:12  #3410

How I imagine a meeting between Fallon and Wiley would go:
Wiley: (*exists*)
Fallon, pulling out a knife due to her instincts: Die.

Omae wa mou shinderu lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2021 14:48:05  #3411

Also Galaxian really did just trespass on Fallon's domain that was supposed to be ultra-secret and be like "I am here with all my life problems, sister of a sensei I barely know,,,"
(Context: He'd just fought Koku and four people got killed/a portion of a city got burnt, and he wasn't even able to stop Koku lol it's still pathetic)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2021 14:49:40  #3412

I still miss how I used to be able to end threads easier/transition easier and was more willing to participate in threads and stuff, but then again I do still remember all the angst so it's really just the former that I miss (and the latter would be more I want to be more "tolerant" or smthn like that).

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2021 14:53:56  #3413

Tbh my approach with characters I hate has remained the same, because I hold grudges how dare Cuckoomajutsu try to strangle a child on their first meeting

Enochi's existence reminds me more and more of HYXHN lol maybe HYXHN!Kiaane could deal with him
jk I angsted him so badly that he's not even able to move atm lol (*pained self-detesting noises*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2021 17:06:47  #3414

It's really funny to me to consider that in NS!Rai's country, the citizens wake up in the morning and think, "Hmm, how many flags should I salute today?"

Rai makes a non-nationalist decision and the average citizen goes, "Oop, instead of 15 it'll be 12."

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2021 17:12:26  #3415

Btw Akuma's country's patriotism is far higher than any of the other countries, so the conclusion is that their people are stupid

----

More on NS!Rai.
His official portrait has him looking very serious, and there's a story behind that (because as some of you may know, Rai ain't that wound-up.)
It's because he tried to smile and scared the artist. Attempt #2 also scared the artist. He was described as looking "extremely condescending." So he opted with maintaining a somewhat stern, neutral expression. (The smugness is still in his eyes, though. You can see it.)

But when world leaders actually meet with him, he's a smirkster who cracks weird jokes. So, yep.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 10, 2021 23:55:45  #3416

There was some thought about Kiaane earlier today that involved an elf ears and I, stupidly, could not remember what was up with that for ten seconds. Until I realized that the thought was literally just. Elf Kiaane. Who helps people and makes toys. Instead of like, y'know, Santa Kiaane. which is when they get promoted.
When I say my brain short-circuits at almost every moment, this is what I mean.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 11, 2021 02:54:04  #3417

Am doing a Physics problem with Johnny and Francis in an ice-skating contest

I wanted to say "I ship it already" as a joke but that's too cringe for me so lol no (not without the quotation marks anyways)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 11, 2021 03:00:50  #3418

Sometimes I wonder if others have a favorite original character lol, like I know people won't admit it for most of the time (yes, Time, I know your favorite deity/character, although not an OC, is Chronos. Do not bring the waifu discussion here), but yeah.
I can actually say that I don't have a favorite character,,, favorite groups? Maybe. But favorite character? Bold of you to assume I can choose.
I actually like a lot of groups. The Alternate counts as one, although it's fairly new. I like Rai and Dion (though sometimes it feels like with time, their relationship goes backwards?). Rai and Quinn and Frank are a great trio. I like the RRW (Rai, Wiley, Raez) Triad a bunch. Rai and Hitan are nice. Hitan and Galaxian are very protectable though I must suck at protecting them, for what I've done thus far lol. Manai and Nagesh have a vibe that I cannot explain. Manai and Laurie, too. 
So many potential weaknesses,,,

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 11, 2021 03:11:32  #3419

Echo wrote:

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

-Galaxian-

I'm not offended but I'm curious about the context owo

The context is that you can use a command called "t!ratewaifu" with Tatsugotchi (the bot on the GGaD discord server), which Specter and I have used on a few occasions for the funnies. But we usually just use "t!rate" and rate literally everyone/everything that we think would be amusing (e.g. "t!rate Wiley in a suit" yields a 9/10). So essentially I was saying that everything should be rated in the unit of waifu xD idk how to really explain this so I hope it makes sense
Btw genderbent Wiley and waifu Wiley both got horrible scores on the waifu index. Told you it should never have existed

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

December 11, 2021 03:12:48  #3420

Also sorry for the late response. My finals are next week and so the deadline for this quarter is Monday. Have been focusing on homework during the daytime (to the best of my abilities anyways xP) so I kinda avoided answering questions, presuming I would not explain well. 
Not that there's much difference now xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera