GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2021 00:50:53  #3271

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Oh I actually patched a hole with my SS AU lol unintentional

In the Hades arc Rhadamanthys was like "Hades,,, Hades-sama?" like dude this guy has been your boss for at least two centuries right, why do you not know what his current host looks like? 

In my AU "Hades" actually never shows themselves

I wonder if someone remembers who that AU Hades was/is lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

October 28, 2021 18:26:04  #3272

It's much easier to say that you didn't have a dream than to remember that you did have a dream that you tried so hard to remember but now you can only remember like one "frame" of it
Did my mind pull a complete character design on me,,, again,,,
It keeps pulling out art pieces that are way above what I can do and also songs (like the other day I kid you not, it composed an entire song for the piano like bruh lol) but a character design is novel

I think I know who this character was too,,, he's related to one of the F/DA Servants :-)
"Well guess he's handsome too" ig

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 29, 2021 01:13:58  #3273

"Pootling steam trains carry delighted tourists and frustrated business from city to city at a snail's pace."
Did you know that Rai is actually chuckling? 'Cause he is. 
This man is sure a real bastard to businessmen for a guy who dresses like a businessman himself.

Just kidding. He did it for the environment. He still found the aftereffect descriptor funny, though.

----

There is more patriotism in Akuma's country than there is Rai's. I'm not sure what to say about that.
Well, at least Akuma supports the cheese industry. I actually can't say anything about that.

I think maybe patriotism in Rai's country is because the income tax rates are long over the roof, but at least his government gets stuff done lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 29, 2021 01:32:08  #3274

Oh I didn't notice this earlier but it looks like DD is now in the same country as one of my other countries in NationStates
Cool

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 29, 2021 16:11:50  #3275

Every day I feel bad because the hardest Servant class to roleplay, in my opinion, is the Assassin class

Oomph

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 31, 2021 03:20:04  #3276

If someone has a female character who had an otherwise happy childhood and saw through/hated the falseness of the world of adults but thought her own childhood false and so quickly grew up to become a fake adult herself, let me know, I have a theme song for her.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 31, 2021 13:40:35  #3277

Just got hit by the mental image of Wiley as a big moon nyooming around so fast in his orbit that Dion (also a moon) completely stops moving out of sheer fear
This image is strangely hilarious

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 31, 2021 14:05:27  #3278

Wiley as a moon like, a spherical Wiley or a moon shaped like Wiley's head?

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

October 31, 2021 14:40:24  #3279

I'm not quite sure what to answer as I thought of spherical Wiley with his hair on top so, like, both?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

October 31, 2021 23:15:52  #3280

Me: (*sketches Raez semi-realistically*)
Wiley: 
Wiley: Oh No He's Hot
Me: Wdym, you see him every week
Wiley: Exactly ;)
Me: ????????????

Someone help me decipher this man lol
Also he needs to stop using me as a conduit to flirt with people

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 1, 2021 13:29:20  #3281

You know, it's weird, I have a lot of friendships between my characters. But as of recent I keep craving more lol, and it feels a little different than usual.
I don't know. I don't understand me either.
Friendships are nice. I like them more than ships, perhaps because I don't do ships well. 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 1, 2021 13:37:21  #3282

The other day as an attendance check, we were asked who you'd want to be with during a zombie apocalypse, and I, while having like a massive mind blank, just went with the most overpowered fictional characters I could think of and said the Gold Saints.
But I actually change my answer. To Rai, that is.
The guy's very reliable in general, but the majority reason is because he actually has experience now showing that he's reliable in this specific situation. His NationStates persona does, anyways.
Look, during a zombie apocalypse, I wanna be with a guy who's super good with guns, can invent weapons according to the situation, can run fast and carry someone with him while doing so, and can rally the right people together to make an efficient cure that can cure 1 million people within half an hour. Talk about proficiency and efficiency 
I actually joined Z Day late (it was super fun for me btw) and his nation almost got to Mk-V by the end of it. I don't understand why his nation isn't very patriotic. I'd love to live there, maybe.

If it's a cure, why don't you want your companion/guy to be Wiley, you (might) ask? Well, beyond the obvious, the first reason is that he's a menace with a gun. I'd probably get pew-pew-ed to death before getting infected because he wants to gun down zombies for fun and...well, like I said, he's a menace with a gun. Also, yes, I acknowledge that he could probably make a cure within like 5 minutes. But that's only if he wants to. The much larger likelihood is he stalls and eats all the rations while "observing" how capable I am at defending us as well as him just wanting to see the apocalypse go on for a bit because it's interesting to him. I would probably die as a result of his not-so-funny experiment, and dying when you could've not died sucks really badly. So yeah. I do not choose Wiley.

For a pacifist, Rai is really good at creating an army when he wants to lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 1, 2021 13:41:46  #3283

As a note, though, the cure thing was likely "canonically" due in large part due to Wiley (ironically) because in NationStates, he works for Rai. It's kinda a weird employment relationship, though. It's not as official as the way I say it, perhaps not even close to it.
I guess he's like the unofficial Minister of Science or something. If he were the official one I see the state's citizens rioting

Hitan would also be nice to be with if there were a zombie apocalypse, no matter whether or not he has his abilities. Probably more so if he has his abilities since then he'd be super OP. 
He also exists in NationStates, but I think he goes between Rai's nation and Galaxian's. He's mostly with Rai, though. I reckon he helped develop the cure missiles as well. He strikes me as a Minister of Defense sort of person.
Z Day had him staying in Rai's country because Galaxian's country was fine the entire time. 
I like to think that Galaxian as a god exists in some form in NationStates so he revives all formerly dead citizens at the end of the event

For Hitan and Rai, the two of them combined kept me up for very late during the entire event because they didn't want the citizens to die, so thanks you two ig

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 1, 2021 18:23:51  #3284

I have had a specific situation in mind where I can roast Wiley for the longest time, but he's too wily and never actually lets me roast him lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 1, 2021 21:29:44  #3285

Rai's nation made it onto some Hall of Fame (much gratefulness to the nations compiling info on the event and mentioning his nation) for the number of people cured :0
Rai will need to thank me since I was pretty lucky while clicking the cure button lol. Gacha luck transferred? Hmmm.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 1, 2021 21:32:20  #3286

Y'all don't know how much time I have wasted adding new info for Berserker (F/DA), but it's Berserker so it's worth it. 
Then again I say this for like 98% of my characters,,, lol

Isn't it weird how under extreme stress my good mood actually reappears and under more moderate stress (a certain degree, probably depending on the day) I turn to dread incarnate or whatever? If there's some psychological explanation for this I'll add it onto some character or something.

Also Wiley ruins his good head of hair confirmed. smh.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 2, 2021 12:58:21  #3287

This song has always kinda reminded me of the way Echo constructs characters, though this song isn't one I think Echo would really use for their characters (this song is a character theme song for one from a game) and there are various different perspectives explored in contrast to how they do it. I think the main similarity is probably the child soldier implication and the religious references in the song

The most major difference imo is how the girl in this song isn't aware of right or wrong (at least in the general moral sense), she's just going by her innermost desires and it turns out really badly in the end. I don't know her, by the way. I only know her by her song. Meanwhile, it usually feels like Echo's characters at least have the privilege of knowing when they've been "wronged," as opposed to this girl, who knows she isn't getting what she wishes for but doesn't really know how to solve it right up to the point where she rebels against retribution and becomes a force of retribution herself. But who knows. I'm not very good at analysis, tbh.
On a surprisingly similar token, though, her backstory has a lot of...echoes (haha) from the characters of Echo, at least in my opinion. That's probably the true "greatest" similarity.

I don't know how her story ends up. That might also be an interesting, great difference.
I mean, it's sort of implied...but again, as I don't know the game, I don't know where this character is headed towards or even her role in the plot. I just guess.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 2, 2021 17:20:29  #3288

This is actually a few weeks late, but I still question why Rai's country gained the Prudism banner when all Rai said was that he wanted citizens to wear helmets whenever they could
That banner has since been canceled (because Rai does not care how long or short women's sleeves are) but still, what

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 2, 2021 18:34:19  #3289

Trying to figure out if it's possible for Wiley to have a family

It's not so much Wiley wouldn't be Wiley with a family and more a family wouldn't be family with a Wiley

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 2, 2021 18:39:13  #3290

Ignoring the feeling of me forgetting many things that is choosing to arise, I made flags for nearly all the nations I made in NationStates. 
Some of them are probably bad but it's me, what do you expect?
It's better than going off real flags for now, anyways.

I feel like DD's is, like, weirdly fitting. I wouldn't know what to change it to, to be honest.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 2, 2021 20:28:26  #3291

No one needed to know what I need at the moment but I'll tell you. Other than focus and commitment and maturity. Those are all constant.

I need, like, a pair of childhood friends who aren't angsted. They're literally just wholesome. They always have each other's backs and get mistaken for a couple a bunch, but anyone who looks at them more can tell that their relationship is another sort of beautiful. They're never angry towards each other somehow and help each other with their problems to the point that you'd think they're the one experiencing those problems and so they act like they're literally two halves of the same individual, and it's just,,, idk I'm just very preoccupied with this notion but I don't have anyone to give a childhood friend to...
...or do I...
idk lol it would only be one persona for the both of them and I'm not sure if that would be able to satiate my need completely...

Also Tushan Honghong's and Dongfang Yuechu's relationship has been indirectly pwning me somehow and I don't understand why completely
Like yeah I know it reminds me of some things but it's not even angst. It's like, a more positive feeling?
My feelings are incredibly weird

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 2, 2021 21:34:51  #3292

I was so preoccupied with being stressed over Kaori, who I technically RP against the rules because he doesn't have a submitted form, and only today did I remember.
Chiyoko. (And Xolani.)

...Oh my gods, I am very dumb.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 2, 2021 23:34:53  #3293

To try to not think things like "What would Raez act like if Wiley died" (because of the book I'm reading/supposed to be annotating), I choose to think about the two NationStates Galaxian personas meeting instead.
I feel like they might fight.
They just challenge each other to a sword duel within the first 3 minutes
The Galaxian whose morals I agree with more actually sucks at sword duels, R.I.P. him

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 2, 2021 23:36:11  #3294

To answer the prior question somewhat, though, I don't think Raez could really live up to all of his usual advice if Wiley or Rai did die.
He could last a little while, but given the chance, he shows he's a True Neutral individual.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 2, 2021 23:36:49  #3295

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

I was so preoccupied with being stressed over Kaori, who I technically RP against the rules

I mean, there's no one here going to stop you or ban you so like

Be your own god

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

November 2, 2021 23:38:49  #3296

Asked Wiley what he'd do if one of his friends died, and he laughed, not in a "I laugh to cope" way either. Or "haha someone's gonna unlive"
Uhhhh which persona was that? What'd you say? Was that supposed to be edgy? Because I didn't hear you.

GGaD!him would probably say something like "And this is why I don't like making friends" before he also shows that he's True Neutral, in a slightly different way than Raez
Hmmm. Wiley's weird in this sense. I can't quite pinpoint the answer.

I mean, Raez's was weird as well, but I'm pretty certain that if he knew who the killer was, he wouldn't just "let go and live well," if you get what I mean.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 3, 2021 00:18:36  #3297

Why is CC!Rai so...(*flails arms around, not being able to think of a word*) CC!Rai

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 3, 2021 12:43:40  #3298

You know, I don't know when this happened, but a certain while ago, like a pretty long while ago (early 2020 or perhaps even earlier), I decided that I was quite tired of roleplaying like everything had to be so spontaneous. So, even though the way I do it currently is very flawed, I decided to focus on more mundane happenings, less dramatic details.
I wonder if because of that, my roleplaying is boring in the eyes of others?
I know I don't convey details well (neither am I really a "details person" in the sense of the term) and that sometimes because of this, a thread is dragged on for too long. But other than the way I do it, is my very way of thinking contradicting that of others?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 3, 2021 15:47:19  #3299

Fun fact:
Rai's fingergun is with two fingers (index and middle), and he "cocks the 'gun'" like he's saluting someone. 
When he has to point at something, he also uses two fingers (and his thumb, somewhat) instead of just the index finger.
It's really hard to take his gestures for offensive ones in the first place, so he makes them even less offensive to add to the shock factor. Don't know if he can succeed at that, though. Shocking others (haha) isn't really his specialty.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

November 3, 2021 17:41:51  #3300

Wiley tries to pretend that others can't influence him, but he actually keeps fingergunning like Rai does. He has to think before he does his own (not really in terms of it being original, just in the terms of how he used to do it, with only one finger) fingergun. I wonder when he'll give up lol

Btw one-fingered fingergunning from Rai does exist, in which case he may or may not be aiming a gun in some particular direction. This in particular gives a bunch of Wireless vibes

CC!Rai and CC!Wiley would've been such a chaotic duo tbh, too bad it never really materialized

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera