GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2021 07:01:08  #6961

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Oh I'm having flashbacks xD I used to play that with my cousin
That song is really catchy tho

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

September 17, 2021 19:07:19  #6962

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 18, 2021 19:03:41  #6963

Back from stuff, and I can confirm I am done with today

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 18, 2021 19:47:09  #6964

Kids at my school are just as not friendly as I remembered!

Also I came up with the analogy that protestors of mask-wearing are akin to protestors of drunk driving laws. Better than the analogy to protestors of seat belt wearing imo because not wearing a seat belt is actually much more of a personal consequences issue, so technically it could be called a "freedom." Freedom to put one's own life straight into danger without hurting others (other than the poor children who would likely inherit that view somehow without proper education). 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 18, 2021 19:51:37  #6965

Seriously though, I must've smiled and waved at other kids and earned nothing other than a glare or a scoff/accompanied looking away for like 90% of today's experience.
That's not why I'm absolutely fatigued, though. 

On a slightly related note, the kids of the Gender-Sexuality Alliance Club at my school are good artists. They're more friendly than most others, too (and lol more of them put on masks than others, not that that means much statistically, unfortunately). Still they seem pretty...uh, well, I don't know how to say it, but they like to stick together, I guess. Still appreciate them being more friendly, though. And them sticking together is fine, it just means I'm not very comfortable with joining a club like that.
Haven't seen any clubs that I would join judging from the kids who "represented" them today. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 18, 2021 20:24:52  #6966

Me: (*drinks 5 bottles of water throughout the day*)
Nosebleed: Lol, lmao

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 19, 2021 15:24:44  #6967

Another negative thing ig so it's spoiler tagged

1 in 500 Americans has died from COVID-19 and still mask-wearing and vaccinations are only "strongly recommended" for most of this country[/s]
"A humbling toll"? I press X to doubt. Maybe for those who already care, but not enough care. The toll itself proves it.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 20, 2021 00:48:39  #6968

Happy Mid-Autumn Moon Festival!

May you and your families be safe, healthy, and happy.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 20, 2021 15:46:19  #6969

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 20, 2021 15:52:53  #6970

Thank you! Happy Festival to you too!

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

September 20, 2021 19:33:28  #6971

The ironic thing is I forgot until the day before yesterday and we're definitely not going outside for mooncakes so,,, yee
My family's over there in a pandemic getting together so that's...fun

Anyways! On even weirder news, I'm eating grapes that taste like someone's body odor. I am actually not joking
Everything else tastes normal so I don't think this means I got COVID-19, it means the grapes literally smell and taste like someone's body odor
Google isn't helping so uh. Yeah. Lemme know if you've experienced this before

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 20, 2021 20:57:10  #6972

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 20, 2021 21:18:02  #6973

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

The ironic thing is I forgot until the day before yesterday and we're definitely not going outside for mooncakes so,,, yee
My family's over there in a pandemic getting together so that's...fun

Anyways! On even weirder news, I'm eating grapes that taste like someone's body odor. I am actually not joking
Everything else tastes normal so I don't think this means I got COVID-19, it means the grapes literally smell and taste like someone's body odor
Google isn't helping so uh. Yeah. Lemme know if you've experienced this before

-Galaxian-

Buddy it sounds like you're eating spoiled grapes

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

September 20, 2021 22:10:18  #6974

Nope, I peel off the skin and it's completely fine. I have a nose like a dog's so you can take my word for it (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 20, 2021 22:13:29  #6975

Strange flex, but alas

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Men+.ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ.+゚
lil angst gumdrop ˙˚∘⊹🦋⊹∘˚˙
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

September 20, 2021 22:14:52  #6976

Preposterous boast, but alas*

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 21, 2021 10:51:13  #6977

I wonder how long I'll have to wait until someone actually asks me what part of my signature means
I can imagine certain people plugging it into Google Translate and being like "Good enough"
Wonder if they'd get flustered (:

You know the funny thing is that the above was not what I was going to talk about initially lol

And then I also remember another backup topic
Lol, just not the one I actually wanted to talk about. I love me

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 21, 2021 10:53:12  #6978

Plugged it into Google Translate and GT is surprisingly accurate

I still cannot remember what I was gonna say but the secondary topic was that I got disappointed in a certain family member on a holiday about family reunion
I love family but seriously could I get a partial refund
I know I sound like a jerk about this, as usual, but if you heard clarification I think you would forgive me for that at least partially.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 21, 2021 11:01:45  #6979

The slightly less disappointing thing is that my family keeps gathering and it makes my mom angry because even though she has aimed (for the past decade) to not care since they don't listen to her anyways and say that she's being "unreasonable and unnecessarily imposing" when she's giving advice (btw I'm the unreasonably and unnecessarily imposing one in this here family so I know she's not being either of those things), she still cares (a lot), so she keeps telling them to stop gathering and no one listens lol. 
Like, no one gets along, so why get together? It's more complicated than that, obviously, but right now, the pandemic does exist.
Anyways, my aunt (the one who ATE CAKE WHILE BEING SICK WHEN I TOLD HER TO EAT 5-6 SMALL MEALS PER DAY) said it's okay because "the food is grilled," which goes to show how she really does not understand how COVID-19 is transmitted despite how many times my mom and I have explained it to her. In addition, it also shows how no one else in my family has also understood or listened to us. Like the other day my grandfather revealed that he uses the same face mask and switches only once per 2 weeks (or once per month). He goes outside every day, by the way. And also, you know why he thought that was justified? Because he soaked the mask in water every day. He's slightly pardoned because he's older and might have memory issues and doesn't have a college education or anything, but my uncles are like this too and it's like, @Uncle Who Actually Has a College Education, did the information ditch you? I'm sorry for your loss--
Like my mom says it, these people are lucky. Probably because they live in China (some Americans would probably disagree, but look, forcing people to do things can work wonders because then they do actually rational things for the common good even though they lack that rationality). 
I'm still salty on my grandfather saying that it's my mom's fault that I don't have a father, lol. Also he forgot I'm part of this family lmiao. And there's more stuff, ig.
He's an elder he's an elder he's an elder----

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 21, 2021 11:09:15  #6980

Sorry for the rant, but it's actually more logical and organized than when I'm actually ticked xD when I'm actually ticked my anxiety spikes up and I'm not usually on here, so yeah. Though I do recall making bad decisions in the past lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 21, 2021 11:09:31  #6981

Me, trying to tiptoe past my sleeping mom (I think she's emotionally drained):
The floor: sQueEEEEaK

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 21, 2021 11:12:44  #6982

have confirmed that my mental health is on some sort of timer when it comes to seemingly random anxiety. It comes later but in greater amounts the more I suppress it at the time, so like I can pretend to be chill for longer but I'll pay more for it later. Seems like good money management practice, idk.
Anxiety has a preference for coming in the late night. It is not a very considerate and thoughtful guest, but it do it.
I do wish it would stop bringing depression with it, though~ I don't have enough tea for both of them~

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 21, 2021 11:14:43  #6983

Eh, I can't remember the initial topic. It's time for Spanish anyways so,,, yep. Going to exit this tab.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 21, 2021 18:11:30  #6984

Galaxian with their hair down is back :D mainly because the weather here fell from 96 degrees in the day to the 60s
Tbh it kinda reflects the state of characters for the Meeps (autumn is gone), kinda sad
Hopefully spring actually exists in 2022. I like spring. 

This analogy between Meeps and real life seasons got a lot weirder now that I remember saying I hate summer.
There is a certain persona of Sunny's who is casually rubbing his hands together and I know what that means

Anyways uh my hair looks best down, (*nervously staring at a certain Sunny*)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 21, 2021 18:19:20  #6985

Wait I remembered what I was going to say this morning
So I keep getting "Are you gay?" quiz ads on YouTube and this particular one had the usual, "Are You Gay?" all capitalized at the top
The thing was, the two characters they put underneath were Elsa from Frozen and another Disney princess
Wheeze xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 21, 2021 18:27:30  #6986

"The Food You Eat Will Reveal If You're More Like Rapunzel or Elsa."
The picture is like the most stuffed hamburger ever.

Well, is there a Pig Princess? 

Seriously tho, what did I watch to make YouTube have this impression of me??

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 21, 2021 19:20:15  #6987

I keep making stupid jokes on YouTube and people keep liking the comments
They probably need to stop. I am too easily encouraged

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 21, 2021 22:56:53  #6988

I'm going to make this post before I get dragged back into schoolwork as the week progresses.

This post is intended to be more positive, but I'm tagging it as a spoiler just in case. The post mentions suicide, so please keep that in mind if you wish to read.

This month is Suicide Prevention Month! Unintentionally, my signature fit with it. My school sent out an email today about the month and as it happens, my signature had to do with that topic somewhat. So yeah. Cool coincidences.

The quotes in my signature are from a modified version of a song about suicide. As opposed to the original song, which is intended (at least partially) to make it easier to sympathize with those who were/are(/unfortunately, will be) suicidal by spreading awareness about their sentiments and challenges that they face, the song I'm quoting from is supposed to be much more upbeat. Its purpose is to remind those with that depression that there are reasons to live on for. 
I can't say I'm a huge fan of how the singers of the new version sang it, just because I have my own musical style preferences, but I'm super grateful for someone taking the time to tweak the song and its lyrics. So what I quoted is part of the modified lyrics that isn't present at all in the original song.
Translated: "You are an important existence, and you are our star. When you feel like you are walking all alone, and when you say that you being loved is but a farce, please do not forget that there have been gentle voices that have called your name. You ask me, 'Where does this road go?' I answer, "Your road leads to a place where I stand waiting for you."

If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts, remember that that voice/those voices is/are not the true you, and that it is a part of you who is feeling extremely pressured from the hardships that life has too often imposed upon you. Remember that those who have tried to strike you down will be laughingly wrong, for they will be the ones who fail and you the one who prevails. Remember those who you love and who love you back, who you wish the best for and who wish the best for you in return. You being loved is no pretense staged by others--if you cannot remember the reasons why at the moment, then please just carve the fact into your heart so that it is unchangeable and unable to be twisted, and so that you will remember. Remember that there will be more and more individuals who will come to care for you as the course of life goes on.
Persevering is hard, but we believe in you. You are you, a special friend and/or family member to others, and we will try our best to be by your side when you need us. Meanwhile, thank you for all the times where you have accompanied us, will accompany us, and thank you in advance for all the time that you will spend with us. You are someone who is very strong and very gracious, and you are cherished.

-Galaxian Explosion-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 22, 2021 15:41:18  #6989

I have a profound distaste of rubrics
Also lol the AP Lang Rubric has a "sophistication" tab
Sounds like a point I will not be getting :D but I shall try my best to sound
s o p h i s t i c a t e d

abuse of compound, complex, and compound-complex sentences,  o h  b o y

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

September 22, 2021 15:44:31  #6990

I probably need to start actually saying things here when I think of them instead of thinking I'll remember because usually I only remember like one out of three things and so the rest of the day is just regretting that decision
At the same time, this is also somewhat more realistic

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera