GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2021 01:52:48  #2731

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Sorry for the late response you guys, was kinda afraid I'd start rambling here again so I held replying until now

Echo wrote:

Wiley is becoming a big influence, I see

Yep, tends to happen when I think about characters rather exclusively for long periods of time 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

August 19, 2021 01:53:29  #2732

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Wiley is such an interesting character tbh xD
I mean the stuff you post about him is interesting 👀

Hopefully he is lol, but thanks for saying that
I would agree that he's interesting

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 19, 2021 23:01:32  #2733

I probably need to start asking people if they forgot about threads or if they are stuck or if they don't like me anymore, but instead I just. Don't.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 19, 2021 23:07:40  #2734

Oh yeah today at school I discovered that my school blocked this forum
I actually took the possibility of me not being able to contact anyone from here for most of the day surprisingly well, considering the ramifications

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 19, 2021 23:44:26  #2735

You think usual Sunny is cranky? Try him when he's up early from a dream/nightmare, he'll be much worse
Just. Wakes up and is no chill

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 19, 2021 23:46:16  #2736

Sometimes I like to imagine (from the "no chill" comment) that if Sunny is cold then he'll be less temperamental (kinda like wilting) and if he's hot then he'll be very temperamental
He and Sollux are fighting someone and Sollux makes the surroundings hotter and he just loses it lol
Most likely, though, he can't actually get affected by the temperature physically. It just clashes with his Spring attribute
Very picky boy.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 20, 2021 02:41:48  #2737

I wrote down "two things" on my GGaD doc and then I forgot the second thing
ahaheho

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 20, 2021 05:19:42  #2738

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

He and Sollux are fighting someone and Sollux makes the surroundings hotter and he just loses it lol

-Galaxian-

He just starts screeching and then proceeds to tear the enemy apart

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

August 20, 2021 17:47:09  #2739

Sunny as a Servant in F/GO but his class turns to Berserker as soon as there's no temperature moderation (A.K.A. almost anywhere that isn't inside Chaldea)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 20, 2021 18:11:27  #2740

There's just a F/GO event where the plot is just the heater broke and Sunny goes berserk inside of Chaldea and no one can stop him, so Ritsuka and co. have to go find a way to moderate the temperature

You know now that I think about it the Mad Enhancement being directed in this direction means that Sunny had some trauma or something related to temperature moderation

Thinking about it just makes it weirder and weirder lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 20, 2021 23:44:14  #2741

I keep wanting to fill in Sunny's family, but then I realize HPA shows how screwed up most of them are
Like, yes, in GGaD August and Kenyon are okay, and maybe their immediate family is kinda okay too. But on the other hand,,, I consider certain things.
Anyways, HPA canon is disconnected from GGaD, and in HPA their family is pretty horrible
Still want to headcanon though (ugh)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 20, 2021 23:46:46  #2742

owo

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

August 21, 2021 00:11:19  #2743

I need to ask y'all something, later, sometime. Lol don't expect anything impressive; it's just me asking because part of me feels like maybe I should while the sensible part of me knows that I might not even listen

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2021 00:33:35  #2744

owo

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

August 21, 2021 00:57:50  #2745

I just remembered my literal first note of Wiley, even before I came up with his name, was "WIP"
Should be obvious but I'm noting it so if I somehow forget I can laugh at myself for being dumb
His entire character was based off those three letters lol his name, his design, his personality,,, 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2021 01:28:18  #2746

I usually struggle with putting others' characters in mental AMVs but in this song here it's a natural for GGaD characters (and for the F/DA AU, as I have quickly realized)

Yeah, I take a song that probably is in the context of someone who is recording a failure of a broken relationship and interpret it as...yeah. This.

2:30 is where the fighting/action clips come pouring in. Before that it's usually people standing or walking or just more passive actions in general. 

I would share what I imagine but it's more fun for me to keep that to myself and see if anyone else also has a similar feeling

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2021 01:32:19  #2747

can share what I imagine is the beginning though, as the notes come swaying in
I see it as an ambrosia flower being pushed gently by the wind, and then a pair of hands cups it as "It starts with one..." comes in.
I find it kind of fitting. Kind of imagine it like being the hands of the first human who transformed into a god or something. At the same time, though, my mind also has different interpretations of it.
By the way, no, the hand isn't bloody. It's just how it is. I think of it "like a child's hand," but the person isn't a child. It's just a way of describing the skin as being untouched and pure when one regards it.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2021 01:53:58  #2748

Galaxian is scary because he's Lawful Good, but if someone who does evil deeds gets in his hands, he doesn't see any wrong in rewriting their entire existence so that they're a good person
He does have restrictions on doing this type of stuff most of the time, but not always out of morals, which is both logical and kinda concerning? I don't know. Personally if I could rewire every bad person into someone better I'd do it too (: not to terrify anyone or anything~
I mean you can't say he would be doing something morally wrong by doing so--

Btw for Alexander it was kinda like he saw the other was captured and was like "okay," and then he volunteered to do the storage stuff because he felt like that was needed. But he wasn't the one to erase memories or ghostify the other or stuff like that. I feel like this is very noteworthy lol
Alexander's capture was so weird tbh, the entire plot was so weird, but look, I work great with holes. So really, I don't care about it being weird. Just gonna point out it was so weird tho lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2021 01:55:54  #2749

Tbh the above isn't all that scary. What's scarier for me is how easily he just slings people/entities in general into places they will never be able to get out of without him letting them
Of course, it's not like he doesn't feel conflict in doing so, but it's better than just hacking their existences, right? Right?????
Once again, one of those things that honestly are morally justified but just seem extremely weird

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2021 01:58:36  #2750

Maybe this is a "No" thing but I feel like fights would be much more fun for me to roleplay if Galaxian could just yeet opponents into dimensions, where they would need to rethink their lives and then prove that they would act on that reflection before they could ever get out

Yes, Galaxian does provide food and water. Better than prison food too I'd daresay. Not sure how he remembers but ig as a cosmic (wrote comic lmiao) god he gotta remember a bunch of stuff

What a better world it would be if I didn't have to restrict him lol 

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2021 02:00:10  #2751

The biggest funny moment from GGaD for me up to today is still Kokumajutsu trying to choke Galaxian the first time they met, btw
Like honestly thinking about it? Wow violent for a forum for children but like. I found it so funny because Galaxian was like "what the heck" while not being bothered at all. He was honestly just perplexed.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2021 02:03:04  #2752

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

The biggest funny moment from GGaD for me up to today is still Kokumajutsu trying to choke Galaxian the first time they met, btw
Like honestly thinking about it? Wow violent for a forum for children but like. I found it so funny because Galaxian was like "what the heck" while not being bothered at all. He was honestly just perplexed.

-Galaxian-

He's like "weird flex but okay"

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

August 21, 2021 02:12:22  #2753

I was going to start ranking some characters by hand-to-hand combat abilities but honestly I can't
Forum!Galaxian>GGaD!Galaxian in that regard btw. GGaD!Galaxian's better at kicking and twisting around though. He can kick people across the face with no guilt. Their speed is about the same...I think???
Forum!Galaxian's better at anything related to the hands and arms, as well as headbutting. He doesn't need any helmet (I nearly typed "help me" xD) to do so, so beware. Btw because his anatomy isn't human he doesn't have to worry about brain damage or a concussion or anything of the sort, but because he knows anatomy he's a little more careful about those on the side of the opponent. GGaD!Galaxian, though? His anatomy knowledge goes out the window if he's desperate enough to headbutt, so if you do get headbutted you are getting knocked out cold. (Literally, because you probably will turn into an ice block right after.)
And GGaD!Galaxian is (off-topic but) obviously better at using weapons. They're usually pretty dull though because he can't test how sharpness corresponds to higher probability of accidentally mauling someone

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2021 02:14:16  #2754

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

-Galaxian-

Honestly Raez getting held at gunpoint was also similar. He was very perplexed.
He doesn't like Russian poker but yeah he's not particularly concerned

Rai's also never really too concerned when held at gunpoint, and so is Wiley (not as concerned), but Wiley definitely is more concerned than Rai for many reasons
Reason #1 is: Immaculate lab coat (jk, maybe)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2021 02:17:31  #2755

Canonically the following situation did occur.
So forum!Galaxian kicked at 666, and 666 caught his leg, only for GalaxE to slam himself around and headbutt (headsmash more like) 666 full on from the side of the head
666 didn't faint because, well, they're 666. They were more like "Well that was rude" after staggering a bit for half a second

Their relationship is very interesting, but also it's a mess because of 2019 me so yes.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2021 02:21:02  #2756

Forum!Galaxian only stopped from continuing to attack 666 because he was also confused on why the other didn't just collapse to the ground

---

I keep stashing new thoughts under the same date on the GGaD Google Doc lol 'cause I'm lazy

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 21, 2021 23:09:13  #2757

Just commenting on a topic from several posts earlier lol
If Sunny goes crazy from temperature changes then I guess I fear for Sollux xD. She's not that considerate, y'know.
Also I'm curious, from a post there I guess you have more ideas for the Meeps' family? I also know for sure that their HPA versions are like, no.

I'm glad you can still be on here btw! I mean, this is related to the part about your school blocking the forum. Guess we won't be seeing you that much during the day, but we still get to see you!

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

August 22, 2021 17:52:12  #2758

Sunny screeching is an unexpectedly funny scene for me to imagine
I can't draw it, though. I think maybe because even with his eyebrows all scrunched up in indignance/annoyance (or even rage) he somehow still seems quite dignified. Not when I write him though lol when I write out how he acts I think he acts ridiculous

Anyways I kinda have vague ideas for Sunny's (and Sollux's) family, but right now it's better described as I see Sunny and Sollux's silhouettes while a bunch of sneering shadows loom over them in cartoon-villain style
So yeah, very vague.
I can say definitely that it's probably going to end up being pretty vague for quite a while because I don't like one-dimensional villains. The only more one-dimensional villain I have is Akuma and that's for a purpose lol

Trying to get the courage to ask y'all about the thing I talked about lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 22, 2021 18:46:21  #2759

A lot of the time I'm complaining about Wiley, so here I am to say something I appreciate about him.
He doesn't just hog the limelight. He moves aside once he's had the spotlight for a while.
He moved aside for me to think about Rai and Hitan lol. Thanks, Wiles.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 22, 2021 19:42:24  #2760

Tbh I can't really think of any GGaD character where I think of them having a F/GO AU version and go, "Oh yeah! They'd 100% be a DPS"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera