GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 27, 2021 17:32:43  #2611

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Considering pacifist route, you would actually need to consider someone sociable and able to go with the flow because of the "actions" and ability to befriend monsters

I'm not really sure but that's my thought upon it

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

July 29, 2021 21:43:16  #2612

Thank you for your input. Will consider it, if my mind stops to consider one thing at a time lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 30, 2021 01:35:00  #2613

I had two dreams where one is a dream I need to write down (kinda). I also spent like 10 minutes pondering planning, so I had to write that down too. Well, planning isn't something I'm bad at for most of the time, as long as I think of thinking about it.
I guess this was supposed to be more optimistic, but I didn't know how to convey the message properly.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 30, 2021 17:01:32  #2614

I need to finish typing out the above ^ but Google Drive is inaccessible :') we love Internet Explorer (:
I mean I couldn't type it out on my mom's Word, right? 'Cause then she'd see how long I stayed up and also my cringe writing to myself and also disturbing, concerning dreams and plotting
And no, I am not telling anyone here to be able to write it down alternatively, lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 30, 2021 18:40:18  #2615

I hate having to ask Akuma for roleplaying advice, partially because usually our interactions are composed of "Begone, fiend"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 30, 2021 18:44:14  #2616

Wiley I. Perrault, tell me, why in the world does "Chicken Nugget" sound like a cute pet name to you? Huh?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 30, 2021 18:45:02  #2617

AND RAEZ, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DISAGREE, TOO.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 30, 2021 18:45:54  #2618

@Wiley - So you're telling me that you agree with Hobbes and would call your significant other "Bitsy Pookums" or "Snoogy Woogy"??????

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 30, 2021 20:01:27  #2619

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Wiley I. Perrault, tell me, why in the world does "Chicken Nugget" sound like a cute pet name to you? Huh?

-Galaxian-

I also agree it's a cute pet name

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

July 30, 2021 20:01:52  #2620

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

@Wiley - So you're telling me that you agree with Hobbes and would call your significant other "Bitsy Pookums" or "Snoogy Woogy"??????

-Galaxian-

cALL YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER W H A T-

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

July 30, 2021 20:32:58  #2621

F/GO enemy boss, being defeated: URGHHHHHHH! CURSE YOU, CURSE YOU, GOD(darn) YOU! URGGHHHHH!"
F/GO Wiley, who very much soloed the fight, ignoring the Battle Finish script (and the background howling) as he stares right back at you over his shoulder: Why is he doing that? I sure don't know why he's doing that. Do you know why he's doing that??

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 31, 2021 00:55:40  #2622

I just realized (again) why Wiley shouldn't have children (any kind of children who are human and have emotions, or don't, idk), because he could totally end up being the dad of that one kid who inherently needs attention and doesn't receive it, and isn't supposed to be left on his/her/their own but gets left on their own anyways, ultimately to go down the path of not-good character development and end up the major antagonist to that one novel whose actions tread on the line between reasonable and unreasonable and who ends up making anyone with empathy sorry for them at one point in the story
All of this, of course, going with the idea that Wiley would be having a kid without a significant other, which I have trouble imagining so thank the gods.
Can't really blame him for all this though, his natural intelligence doesn't come with lessons on parenting and when he does have a parent of his own, she basically did the same and he ended up fine (kind of) (maybe) (ehhh)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 00:31:09  #2623

I drew Archer and for some reason I suddenly had like 50 things to write down
So now instead of writing them down (and potentially forgetting half) I've decided to dwell in my mind for 2 hours while trying to remember at least 5 more than I would've. Because that's how Galaxian works
What? You thought I was gonna say, "For some reason I still can't draw him?" I will never be able to draw Wiley correctly lol, and I've accepted it.

His hairstyle is reminding me of someone and I can't remember whom so yay go me.
Also. I forgot which eye he has the double eyelid on. Again.
They say to love yourself but like--this--

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 00:32:42  #2624

Best thing about Fate AUs is you're (I'm) legally allowed to headcanon for deaths while they're still talking and bouncing because we all know they'll end up dying at the end anyways

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 00:35:14  #2625

I mean the Servants btw, not the Masters.
If I headcanon for the Masters someone will hex me so I daren't or do I?
Btw, the truth is I don't want to. But I know I'll screw up POVing deaths anyways, which is why I need so much ahead time for planning for the Servants.
Currently, all of them are equal in that I have 'em all accounted for, kinda.
Plot will definitely ruin all my plans though, ah well.

The true, true reason for not headcanoning Masters' deaths is that I don't want 'em to die, contrary to the way I seem to give impressions. Btw.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 00:39:07  #2626

You know when you feel that one thought whistle out of your brain and know you're never going to see it again? Yeah.
Sucks.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 00:40:59  #2627

My justification for why Wiley's personality is the way it is is that "Well, you gotta be the kinda guy who's screwed up a lil in the head because of himself and knows it to do that kinda thing to your own hair, don't you??"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 00:43:01  #2628

Wiley's hair may be a mess but it's a creative design imo so I must compliment you

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

August 1, 2021 00:47:06  #2629

(*squints at sketch of Archer and is barely able to see where to lineart for the hair, not that I will because haha perception is a liar--*) You sure about that? Huh, you sure about that?

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 00:49:53  #2630

I have made fun of English's way of not being able to tell who's from the father's side and who's from the mother's side since I learned the words and today, I finally found a video that culminates all the mocking and humorous hysteria in one place. (So I can show my mom.)

On the other hand though, I also extremely dislike the way Chinese makes "grandmother" and "grandfather" (maternally) sound like outsiders. "Wai gong" and "Wai po" would directly translate to "outside grandfather" and "outside grandmother" (kinda, the important part is the "outside"), which makes it sound like the parents of one's mother are outsiders.
Welcome to yet another weird thing Galaxian has hated since age 3 and has not budged on since then loool
So anyways, if there's one defense I make for the English way of saying things, it's that it gives some semblance of equality.
Guess equality sometimes means confusion huh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 00:51:08  #2631

You may be wondering why I'm saying all that on a roleplaying thread, since it's my weirdness and not my characters' (for once), but actually the point is that I don't know how a certain someone would call a certain someone in Chinese
Not that they would because I don't think they speak Chinese,,, but I do, alright? And I'm the one planning, kind of.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 00:54:28  #2632

When I say I plan, I mean that my mind tosses out ideas that come in the shape of flying food, and I constantly scramble after those flying food pieces and try to catch them before they disappear, failing most of the time.
Sometimes flying food makes me cry and sink into temporary depression for people who don't actually exist in any place other than the...flying refrigerator (my mind).
Some of the flying food is so weird that I wouldn't want to catch them, but they stick to me like outdated syrup instead, taking up space that I would've preferred to be taken by other flying food.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 00:55:13  #2633

I feel like even Hitan needs to take a deep breath from the post above, lol
Sorry, Hitan.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 01:00:14  #2634

So I was thinking to myself, "Hey, a way Fate/GO tries to make the Servants more likeable and animate is how they see their Masters. Some of them are pretty typical in that they see their Masters as comrades or lovers, but there are some like Minamoto no Raikou (Berserker) who sees her Master like her own child, and Xuanzang who sees her Master as a disciple. Hmm interesting"
when Archer piped up and said, "So for me the way I see my summoner is as a burden, and that makes me more likeable, right?"
I had to wheeze, I'm sorry, Archer's Master[s].
The bracket doesn't exist much because some of y'all I don't care for at all and you know who you are (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 01:28:48  #2635

There is a song playing from somewhere and I have no idea where because YouTube is closed and this device doesn't play audio unless I'm in the app that plays music and stays there.
Kinda creepy.
Much better than the last experience, though, with the horror game and stuff.
Yeah.

My life would be much creepier if I were religious

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 01:43:15  #2636

I read a post where a laugh was described as cancerous and Wiley showcased his generosity by proceeding to demonstrate what exactly a cancerous laugh is.
My brain cells. They died. Goodbye brain cells.
(WHAT THE HECK, WILES.)

Well, at least Akuma isn't here atm. I think I finally managed to ask it so many questions that it went to do something else.
Or maybe it's figuring out what to do for the plot advice I asked of it yesterday (*squirms*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 01:55:08  #2637

Just realized that if any meme fits Wiley, this is it.

He probably still is :Ding while exclaiming "Oh no!" though.
What a fool.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 02:15:50  #2638

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 02:54:32  #2639

Xenia's the type of person who would imagine family's/friend's/pets' reactions to finding her dead on the bed and start crying (out of various emotions) at 3 in the morning
while her husband's just trying to sleep, c'mon ma'am.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

August 1, 2021 03:04:35  #2640

I like how with most other ships my biggest fear is that one of the entities in the pairing will die, while with Xenia and Paymon it's me fearing that they don't actually get along and would've filed for divorce or something due to their narrators not coordinating their personalities as part of a team effort but already having them married
And of course they did die. Doesn't make things any better since instead of fearing they'd divorce, it's the enhanced fear of fearing they would've divorced if they didn't die. Like, you know, fear that Sunny and Sollux grew up in an ever-so-slightly dysfunctional household along with the trauma that came afterwards. And fear that Xenia and Paymon had to endure unhappiness "for" their children.
It's 2 A.M. I'm worrying about these things like I usually do when in reality everything should be fine and there's almost nothing to concern myself with. It's fine, it's fine.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera