GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2021 19:34:10  #2371

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Wiley but he's saying the truth when he boasts about how hot he is? A sin xD

In all seriousness, it's actually just the style of dream xD, those types of dreams always come last and only are there for like 5 seconds or so if I were to count in real time.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

June 29, 2021 23:39:52  #2372

For some reason, any drawing of Wiley with even the slightest uplift of his mouth will have my mind automatically turning his expression into this:
Bruh

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 29, 2021 23:52:21  #2373

You know when you have an intelligent quote in your head but you don't know the source. You lack knowledge so much that you don't know if you even dare to write it down out of fears it might be something you read 8 years ago, and thus writing it down might amount to accidental plagiarism

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 29, 2021 23:53:43  #2374

Lol the cold is strongly associated with beauty in Chinese
Meanwhile, "hot" being a description for a beautiful person lol
I love cultural differences.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 29, 2021 23:54:45  #2375

I just realized that the collar of Archer Wiley's outfit may or may not look like Among Us!Galaxian's.
OOPS.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 29, 2021 23:55:07  #2376

Lol the price I pay for little creativity

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 29, 2021 23:57:18  #2377

AU where Rai's only an amateur hacker/programmer/expert in the techy stuff he does (:'P) and so he's unable to keep Wiley out of his room
And in that AU he has a window
He wakes up every day with Wiley standing on the window ledge just chillin'
I'd be petrified and probably would die from a heart attack within a week

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 30, 2021 00:03:26  #2378

Me, looking at all the descriptions of beauty in Chinese that I will never be able to use: (*confused :D sounds*)

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 30, 2021 00:18:39  #2379

There's a very interesting way to describe a smile in Chinese, or more like the action of it: "He smiled as if a blooming flower." It actually alludes to how a flower opens up, and thus how a smile opens the face. Personally, I love this comparison a lot, though if I said it in English without this sort of explanation, I'd probably get a few eyebrow raises.
But I feel like it's fitting. A smile makes anyone's face seem more beautiful, like how a flower adds beauty to its immediate surroundings. And a smile usually spreads happiness as well as other smiles, like the pollen and fragrance of flowers as well.

That's also how I would describe Hitan's genuine smile--his expression and face seems to bloom. For a true smile, you can see from his entire face that he's happy and secure and content. But right now, he doesn't smile like that anymore. Instead of blooming, his expression just lifts a little, as if trying to get just enough sunlight to survive for a little while. A closed flower? Perhaps.

If you've read to the end, rate how cringe this entire post was, lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 30, 2021 00:23:38  #2380

Wiley says that the world would be a safer place if we could all just still be able to call for help after being smashed 2-dimensional by a door that fell on us

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 30, 2021 00:24:02  #2381

Essentially he advocates for 2-D respiratory system functionality I think

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 30, 2021 00:39:43  #2382

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

There's a very interesting way to describe a smile in Chinese, or more like the action of it: "He smiled as if a blooming flower." It actually alludes to how a flower opens up, and thus how a smile opens the face. Personally, I love this comparison a lot, though if I said it in English without this sort of explanation, I'd probably get a few eyebrow raises.
But I feel like it's fitting. A smile makes anyone's face seem more beautiful, like how a flower adds beauty to its immediate surroundings. And a smile usually spreads happiness as well as other smiles, like the pollen and fragrance of flowers as well.

That's also how I would describe Hitan's genuine smile--his expression and face seems to bloom. For a true smile, you can see from his entire face that he's happy and secure and content. But right now, he doesn't smile like that anymore. Instead of blooming, his expression just lifts a little, as if trying to get just enough sunlight to survive for a little while. A closed flower? Perhaps.

If you've read to the end, rate how cringe this entire post was, lol.

-Galaxian-

I think it's a really cute comparison and post, that is my rating. No cringe, just really interesting

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 30, 2021 17:05:01  #2383

Aw, thanks xD UwU

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 30, 2021 17:15:11  #2384

I had two things to note. Lemme do that real quickly.

One, wanted to note that GGaD!Echo still has a friendship pass from Hitan. Or, I guess it's less friendship and more like...he knows he owes her, lol, at least for now. I mean, she fought the Hunters for him despite being hurt herself. That's like a clear "I owe you" thing from Hitan.
So I guess if she gets in danger in a public thread, he'll probably show up? Or maybe not. Normally, he's trying to leave her alone whenever possible, so I reckon that he might instead ask someone else he knows to show up instead as to limit any possibility of Akuma associating him and her together (I mean, it's not like there'd be a big difference, since she wouldn't know either of them, right?).
Actually, this is like the "canonical" explanation for why Hitan rarely appears and tries to make friends--he limits most interactions with anyone. He can't do that much for school, but he does focus a lot of effort on concealing that, so much so that he probably wouldn't have much effort (or desire) to continue doing so elsewhere.
There's also a canonical explanation as to why he doesn't seem to do that for Galaxian, but I feel like showing that instead of telling it lol

Btw, I do know the above is ironic. It's intended to be like that, lol. To get past Akuma, Hitan will definitely need assistance the way he is now, but he lacks that confidence in that working at all and he's unwilling to pull that risk of others getting killed/hurt for him. So instead he just lets himself get tormented, I guess.
The thing is, it's ironic but also logical in its own way, unlike some characters where it would be called hypocrisy.

One point five, @me please note this down. This is extremely important and will be very important in the near(?) future. So yes.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 30, 2021 17:21:13  #2385

Two...there was a three, but I forgot it. Whoopsie (: .

Onto actual two.
I've been thinking about Xolani. They're designed, technically. Idk what to do with outfit but whatever, there's a placeholder there so it's no problem.
The problem is the premise of their design and their personality. I am stuck there.
Xolani is supposed to be a personally compelling character, kinda like Kiaane. But where Kiaane is much simpler to understand, Xolani is very complex. Not to mention, they're based on a philosophy I've...yet to formulate. Yay.
Okay, and even then, here's the thing. If I get their personality wrong, they will turn out to be (seemingly) not only very mundane...but also very annoying. Like, annoying when you think about things they say and how they act like. And that is incredibly bad.
Essentially, it's already pretty hard to roleplay (at least seemingly) apathetic characters and get them to seem different. That's my experience, anyways, and it's not like I'm good at roleplaying, so obviously that's just my opinion as well.
By the way, one of Xolani's theme songs has 99 likes fiskdjfos why not 100

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

June 30, 2021 23:54:35  #2386

I didn't realize I missed the feeling of thinking that GGaD!Galaxian is cute until I actually felt that feeling again and so went "Oh yeah, cute is good."

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 1, 2021 00:02:08  #2387

Oof, seems like I'm still not how I was in 2018, where I could POV constantly without feeling fatigued (unless inspiration hit in literal paragraphs). I actually got tired, lol. But it's good because I guess maybe it means they're more quality now. Or if not, it's a little better to be moderate, anyways. Anyways, yeah, just saying this--slightly tired from POVing, will probably take a break or smthn once I finish another one.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 1, 2021 00:05:13  #2388

Technically, I don't find POVing Rai hard, and nor do I find POVing Wiley to be particularly difficult, but why is it that when they're in the same place I struggle lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 1, 2021 00:30:08  #2389

I am probably the least motivated artist to ever exist xD bruh I need to keep working on a piece that I actually need to finish but I just...fsdjfuiosfjo xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 1, 2021 16:45:47  #2390

Dreamt about Raez and Wiley :0 Wiley was actually quiet this time because I had to drag them through the air to safety (in addition to 2 other people) so glad he has some gratitude ig. He did make snarky comments once in a while tho dsfjoddf
Dream pain sucks btw. I must've gotten cut by knives at least 3 times and each time it made me fear real knives a little more

I'm glad the original Star Wars trilogy didn't have Force flying as a thing
Flying Count Dooku is scary as heck (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 1, 2021 22:05:41  #2391

Lol I was thinking to myself "The title for the Fate AU doesn't have to be two words. It could be three with a convenient conjunction" and as soon as I finished my mind started singing, "Conjunction-junction, what's your function?" which I had to listen to (as a song, not that one verse) 3 times in the past and got super annoyed by iirc
Younger me got annoyed way too easily lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 1, 2021 23:04:02  #2392

Imagining Sunny clubbing someone with a cactus

Well that's concerning

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 1, 2021 23:10:48  #2393

Not adding a trivia section to my Fate AU planning document was both a wise decision and my most horrible decision in the AU thus far

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 1, 2021 23:11:37  #2394

Archer can both cook and he cannot. That is all I can say xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 1, 2021 23:16:02  #2395

I still find it funny that in any normal ol' Holy Grail War it'd be fine to wish "I don't wanna exist like this anymore," but if you do that in F/GO that seems hecking selfish lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 2, 2021 00:02:20  #2396

For once I actually need to find some way to make someone a lil more OP
Need to do more research on the matter first, though.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 2, 2021 00:02:50  #2397

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

"Conjunction-junction, what's your function?"

-Galaxian-

How dare you remind me of this

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

July 2, 2021 00:13:04  #2398

I rarely have the desire but rn I wanna punt my younger self. Not too far, but punt I will want
Mostly because of how I so unnecessarily expressed my opinion no matter how unnecessary it was. But oh wait I still do that don't I
Also for my penchant for making everything unnecessarily mysterious oh no

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 2, 2021 00:29:12  #2399

One of the things I'm most frustrated with is how quickly my excitement/enthusiasm fades.
It wouldn't be such an issue if I could keep up with always doing things, but that's the bigger problem, really. I need to keep working on some project to be as excited as I can be for it, but I don't. Sometimes it's because others are working on it and they're busy, but most of the times it's me. That's how I feel, anyways. And so my excitement fades.
Which wouldn't be that big of a problem, but then my mind overcomplicates that lack of enthusiasm. If it's possible for there to be opposite of someone who gets dragged along without regarding their own opinion of things, that'd probably be me. Instead, I keep hyperfocusing on questions like: "Am I doing this out of my own will? Do I really want to keep doing this? I want to quit it, don't I?" and thoughts like, "This isn't even important in the long run. It's just 'for fun.' You don't work on it enough either. You just keep fostering your own bad habits through working on it. You should give up on it and also stop wasting others' time and efforts."
And one would think that the solution to this would be just to work on everything myself, which technically is better than working with others. But that's unrealistic and also has many faults, obviously all due to me.
Uh, whee I guess.
I'ma go try to see if I can bash these thoughts/renew some enthusiasm for something, lol. Or maybe develop a healthier mindset? Press X to doubt for that lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

July 2, 2021 00:31:20  #2400

Okay, so this is probably the suckiest of sucky solutions, but I closed the document I was working on. Probably won't last, but will go focus on another project and see how that works out

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera