GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2021 01:35:06  #6061

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Lol tiny Mu Mie was a little dumb xD but cute

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 01:49:18  #6062

Nominating Yang Yitan for Best Older Brother. 
No seriously. As a brother...he literally fills the marks. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 01:54:27  #6063

Okay now I stop before I get addicted lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 02:17:58  #6064

The thing is, the theme of this section is actually really poignant.

It's to look at your own experiences to formulate your beliefs. Maybe you needed some support in your youth to start off that development at first, but ultimately you should be the one to decide. That applies to beliefs/viewpoints for just about anything. Your shaping influences are important, but never forget that they may be wrong or--more frequently--may not be as applicable to you.
Also, the other theme is just don't be racist.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 09:13:18  #6065

"21 runners die in freezing weather during ultramarathon in northwestern China"
Second worst thing is that it's ironic how they were running in the ultramarathon for their own health and instead died, and others were hospitalized too. I mean,,, northwestern China weather with shorts and track (short-sleeved) shirts.
Absolute worst thing is that it wasn't their fault--it was the weather's

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 10:22:23  #6066

I am up. Woke up at 8 A.M.
I couldn't sleep until 4 A.M. so that's nice
I am obviously not very happy. xD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 10:22:41  #6067

Kids aren't even bothering to come to the last class of all classes for this year lol what a shame

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 10:46:38  #6068

Lol Galaxian getting emotional even though they've never seen these teachers in-person
I might be a scoundrel but at least I'm not an emotionless ingrate lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 10:50:44  #6069

Milk milk milk (:
This has nothing to do with drinking sorrows away btw. I just like milk.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:00:21  #6070

For F/GO I leveled up Danzou to level 50 and then ascended her
Tbh I probably shouldn't have ascended her--it always bothers me when the max level is not reached. Alas. It hath been done.
Tbh I don't know most of the newer Servants I have well lol, other than Nezha, who's seen a bit of farming, I think I've barely used any of them lol. I haven't used Danzou yet, in fact.
But I think "my" relationship with Kiyohime got a bit better. I mean, I'm kinda protecting her now by not letting her go on the front lines. Not that I ever liked (or rather, never disliked) seeing Servants fade away, but I used to have less qualms about getting her on the battleline lol
Idk when I'll get a Dragon's Reverse Scale farming operation going. Maybe I'll start it once I get to Babylonia, but not now lol. Too much of a pain.
Also I confirmed that my playing style still centers around liking healing. I mean I kinda knew that from ToF but that was from over a year ago, so I had to confirm
I guess it's good I kinda have a healer then lol, but I guess I should save for a Merlin banner or smthn if so
Caster with Sword, what would he do

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:07:40  #6071

I'm pretty sure tomorrow's hunting quest has one of the best drop rates for Reverse Scales, so maybe you can save some AP for that!

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

May 25, 2021 11:17:07  #6072

Oh heck yes I have 104 golden apples lol
Though I probably won't have the time tbh lol sad
"Free to play" not being free to play the game xDDDDDD my sense of humor has detracted lol ignore me

I also do need 4 spinal fluid lol I'll have to sacrifice 4 proof of hero for that from the daily exchange ig, since I can most definitely farm the latter better than the former okay but Kid Gil why do you need so many Proof Hero,,, Caster Gil bruh you too, I think this is your first Ascension??? Why are y'all so hecking expensive, you're a SR xD for heaven's sake

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:29:43  #6073

Idk why Salieri came that day with Tristan tbh, did he come out of spite or. I mean that seems OOC but like. Bruh lol I was having enough troubles leveling Martha (Ruler) and Kingprotea xD and I don't want to neglect you but did you come asking for it
Also he came again the day before yesterday lol so he's NP 2 and level 19 ig. 
I'd be surprised if I ever use him consistently lol. I actually haven't used him at all. I'm generally kinda iffy when it comes to there being debuffs on skills, active and passive

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:33:00  #6074

Come 'ere SR or SSR Berserker, I mean ngl idk where you're gonna come from and tbh I don't think I vibe that well with Florence Nightingale, so even if she had a banner I probably wouldn't summon her on purpose, but I have so many Berserker class Embers you wouldn't even believe it lol (maybe not that much but idk, a lot for someone who doesn't really farm for them)
I could also ascend Kiyohime but again, she needs Dragon's Reverse Scale, and lol do I look like I have that kind of stuff I used it on Changgong's final ascension lol totally not biased. haha

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:37:03  #6075

I ignore finals yes

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:38:52  #6076

AU where Echo was Chinese and they freak me out with the creepiest Chinese songs because I can actually see that super clearly (lol on an offhand note I keep wanting to use their bun/buns pronouns but I still have like no certainty that I can use those pronouns correctly so like,,, lol rip)
Okay, listen, there's something about a language that usually has to do more with romance being used for scary things lol. It's not enough to give me nightmares but those songs have spooked me before, more than any English or Japanese song.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:41:36  #6077

Is bun/buns even right I--lol I suck as an Ally, the LGBTQ+ community should kick me out of that position and just appoint me something like "semi-respectful entity"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:42:38  #6078

Is "Ally" even capitalized,

(*having a crisis as you can plainly see*)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:44:35  #6079

I think for the transgender essay I did in English I didn't capitalize "ally," lol, but for some reason usually I capitalize it because, idk, "LGBTQ+" isn't "lgbtq+" mostly, so I guess I think "A" instead of "a"
But for some reason my mind thinks that if I don't get the capitalization of "Ally" correct, then I'm a terrible person, which I am but like, I don't think the implication of that one thing is that serious lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:46:11  #6080

My mind wants to ramble about Huyao Xiao Hongniang ig
I think Romani would like it lol romance and tragedy I mean who doesn't
I really hope the donghua/manhua isn't meant for little kids though lol, I mean it's pretty depressive as a whole if you think about it

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:48:51  #6081

Yuehong songs are always really angsty lol, especially when you realize it is, in fact, not solely a song for those two
Anyways this song slaps or whatever idk I like it a lot. It's probably my favorite song in the series, but I might be forgetting a song or two

And it's for a game lol I can't download it oof

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:51:18  #6082

Being drunk sounds a heck of a lot more romantic in Chinese than in English
When I think of being drunk in English I usually feel like I can feel a hangover xD meanwhile in Chinese it sounds almost like whoever's drinking is pondering the tranquility and melancholy of life while making huge realizations about whatever themes and lol
Anyways in general when I think about what's actually making people drunk, I go "blech" so lol
I have sworn myself to abstinence from alcohol. I don't care what the heck others think, in China and the U.S. and elsewhere. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:53:54  #6083

Lol on a related note, Mash in F/GO keeps asking "How much more happy do you think those who can drink while viewing flowers are compared to us, Senpai?" and I'm like "Well idk about their moods but my liver is a heck of a lot happier and that's good enough for me (:"
Idk I feel like F/GO isn't giving a good influence for that, but then again with all the general gists of female designs, can't say it was intended to be the best role model for young, developing children in the first place.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 11:59:45  #6084

"想你来世相逢那人还 是我"

Okay, so on surface meaning, this (in context) means: "All of this because I hope that in your following life, the one who will meet you again will still be me," and yeah, it sounds like "I want to see you again," but look more into the themes of Huyao Xiao Hongniang and you realize it means that they're actually wishing that the person who meets their beloved one in the next life to still have their sense of self
And then you realize that there's a certain tragedy explored by the fact that the next reincarnation, in fact, has their own life and their own personality that's erased as part of a tragedy...that's intended to bring about the greater happiness from the past.
Anyways, in the song's context, since it's primarily about Yuehong, it mostly refers to the general ritual, but if you think about it, the reincarnated individuals are no longer those with Dongfang Yuechu's and Tushan Honghong's "sense of self." They're essentially different people. And if the original wish by the two of them was to wish that their reincarnations would both be the same as themselves, then it's a wish that isn't fulfilled.
Maybe I'm looking too much into wordplay lol, I love wordplay.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 12:11:00  #6085

For all the neutrality Bai Yuechu gets from the fandom, he deserves more, lol. And he deserves more than just saying "oh, angst." 
I mean, a bit of empathy is all that's needed. Just imagine yourself in his shoes. Being the supposed reincarnation of one of the most powerful humans ever to exist. Who was immediately put into solitary confinement as a toddler, maybe even younger than that, and disallowed to interact with any girls out of fears that he'd love someone other than his "destined one." Who never had a good meal before meeting Susu and wasn't allowed to work for that, either. Who lacked a childhood in general, lacking of friends and mostly filled with an arrogant wealthy child with a big case of (apparent) hubris and his bodyguards, all of which bullied you, instead. All of this because he wasn't expected to develop a personality. All of this because it was just expected that Susu would become Honghong and that he, along with all other human reincarnations in a zhuanshi xuyuan, would become replaced by his original predecessor.
And of course, due to all that, his capacity for angst is definitive, but the source of it should probably be focused on a bit more. It's also the source of his faults that he's bashed for so often, after all. He has a dad who basically sells his child out as soon as it involves food/money, so of course Bai Yuechu's also a bit iffy in terms of immediately trusting others or giving a lot for them right off the bat. He's a glutton, too, (but nowadays it's mostly him munching candy on missions.) to a ridiculous extent. But it should be kept in mind that despite all the hardships, where he should've been truly and genuinely selfish, he's clearly not. He knows his faults, and while it doesn't look like he's actively acknowledging them, he's actually using them to his advantage. And he wishes to eliminate them in the future. For instance, he pretended to say he only cared about Susu for the food she provided, but in truth it's quite clear that he cares about her goals and her wellbeing a lot, even to the point where both of those are placed above his own goals and wellbeing in terms of priority. And in his own ideal mental world, he was able to be that perfect child others wanted him to be--even though those expectations are so unrealistic, he still tries for them.
I dunno. I say that Tushan Rongrong is my favorite character in Huyao Xiao Hongniang, but truly, I really, really love the protagonists. Both of their dreams are so selfless in the very end, and so I hope that they'll live to fulfill that. Them living is a priority even over the main romance of the series being able to succeed, and I think that romance will. But most of all, like I said, I hope Bai Yuechu and Susu will continue to live. Bai Yuechu deserves that. Susu does too. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 12:22:07  #6086

My Google Drive will be beautiful :3
Lol actually though looking at it is so pleasing lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 12:32:10  #6087

I love how I just started cheerily reorganizing Google Drive
I think I went on there for something else lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 12:56:42  #6088

Past me was messed up

WHY DID YOU BOOKMARK A PAGE WHERE LI GETS STABBED BY A LIGHT SPEAR, @PAST ME????? HUH????

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 25, 2021 15:59:20  #6089

Lol small Dongfang Yuechu was able to dodge
Lemme count
3 blows from small Yaya
And then he got knocked into wall
rip

-Galaxian-