GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2021 02:14:21  #5911

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Hecking YouTube recommended gave me a song with this thumbnail 

I,,,

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 02:16:35  #5912

Okay so for our 200th page here we're gonna have that as my first post huh I see how things are
Lol I'm kinda teary right now (if one calls it that) 'cause my grandfather said that he's saving up money for my college funds. And of course I don't want them but honestly that kind of talk is just something I want to hear. My mom cried and I had to do the apathy thing I can do to also not cry. It made me seem like a jerk lol but if I cry I can't look at the computer for like half a day so :-P

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 02:21:48  #5913

Lol family is so weird
I can never relate to most family things that other people talk about, since I don't have one side of a family, am a single child, am not really close to the side of family I do have, and can't visit them even when I want to. So I'm pretty "special" for both American and Chinese culture. When others are grouping up together with their families, it's just my mom and me, and quite frankly. I like it that way. Sometimes I even scrunch up my nose when I hear about my family in China getting together, not because I don't want them getting together ofc lol, just because I'm pretty sure restaurant food isn't healthy and also there are some customs I don't like, and personally I can't relate to wanting to group up, lol.
Idk, I might change my mind in 2023. Or maybe not? I dunno. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 02:24:44  #5914

Btw, to clarify, 2023 is the year where I've planned to be able to go back to China, but honestly there might be legal things there too. It'll be the age I might be able to go back, though.
My priority is still visiting a grave lol, saying this is so inauspicious in Chinese standards but honestly it's my #1 priority. And then I want to visit my grandfather and aunt. And then...food. Lol. Sorry @rest of family but also not very sorry
I need to remember my cousin's birthday, please dear gods lol @mind please remember, I beg you (it's 'cause she always remembers mine, or at least her mom does and pretends she does, so I need to pay it back lol, otherwise remembering birthdays is not a thing for me lol)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 02:31:26  #5915

Lol the cousin spoken about there is weird. She's petty, I don't know much about her, she's a coward, she's naive, and she has the same mouth-moves-before-brain-turns thing that my aunt can have. So essentially--I have to be careful around her for anything, whether that means talking or acting. And who knew someone could be more sensitive than me lol
Honestly if there's any one similarity between my cousins and me, it's we all suck at communicating. I try a little bit; they don't try at all lol. But my mom doesn't think my efforts are enough, and she doesn't buy it when I try to reason it away with "Low E.Q., Mom, low E.Q."
Hopefully it's better when I actually meet them lol
Anyways last time I tried communicating with them, my third cousin snatched the phone from my aunt, who's also horrible at filming btw, and he ran around with the phone while screaming incomprehensible Mandarin, and when my second cousin grabbed the phone, I said hi two times, but she kinda just looked into the camera and turned it elsewhere, and bruh lol I thought I had shaky hands and would be the worst at filming videos but the video experience that time was literally worse than being on a roller coaster with 6 upside down turns in a row
How does one even film that badly lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 02:32:56  #5916

Lol I'm actually not sure if my E.Q. has stayed the same or has gotten worse over the course of the pandemic

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 02:34:06  #5917

Oh and I should probably stop telling my mom "If [my youngest cousin] hits me, I'll hit back" whenever she speaks of him
She should know by now lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 02:38:39  #5918

Tbh is that petty
I mean if a 3-year-old hit me, I might let them off, but he's older than that. I think. Maybe. He might be 4 or 5 idk, but if he can speak that clearly he's not getting let off for hitting me
Btw by "let them off" I mean I probably might insult them too
"You little tiny violent and uncivilized brat with the brain with the development of a baby pea"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 02:41:09  #5919

Lol rip my childhood dreams of wanting to be as close to my cousins and my mom's friends' children

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 02:48:31  #5920

My email keeps saying stuff is unread when it ain't
I pride myself in email organization too so,,, I keep clicking on the tab and being like "Bruh there isn't any unread email why are you giving a notification"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 02:54:04  #5921

The other day I saw that a friend made,,, jokes of a sexual nature? Not towards anyone. Just in general. Related to himself.
It was in another language and he said it was different meaning than in English but I'm just really uncomfortable,,, idk what to do. I'll spend a while thinking about it, I think.
But uh. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Older kids...well, I'm in school, lol. I should be used to it.
But I guess maybe it's being in this community that makes me feel sheltered from a lot of the general uncomfortable stuff.
I mean, I see inappropriate ads a lot, but those seem really distanced.
I dunno.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 02:58:55  #5922

I mean, I'm not going to lie, but I've definitely seen even members of this community demonstrate pretty clearly that...well, y'know. That they definitely know "inappropriate" stuff. And that they don't mind as much as me or some other members of the community.
So, for that reason, I probably shouldn't be feeling like I'll never see that sort of stuff in the community.
Is this called being sheltered? Or is this being overprotective? Hah! Lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 03:02:41  #5923

Anyways, I'll be getting off after I finish listening to "Tsukiakari." Mom wants me to get to sleep earlier so yes.
Lol gonna toss out one more :/ for final projects and tests (@AP exams,,, I mean you) because I suck lol
But at the same time, I'm better than I was a few weeks back, mentally I mean. So let's just keep working hard @me and hopefully we see more time to write, to roleplay, and to draw lol
Good night, guys.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 13:13:45  #5924

Honestly, the news as of late that I've seen are too optimistic. It seems like the pessimistic stuff is being pawned off to other places in the world when there's plenty of cause for there to be pessimism where we are. Anyways, yeah. As a realist I'm just not too pleased.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 15:47:32  #5925

"Lol you thought"
For some reason Li can do a Yali Shanda expression and I'll love it but when Yali Shanda actually does his own expression I hate the bastard

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 15:49:58  #5926

Literally can't tell if this is a friendship or a ship, bruh

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 16:22:44  #5927

Happy Mother's Day, y'all! Remember to at least hug and love your moms; they've done a lot for us that we probably can't even begin to understand, but we should appreciate and thank them at the very least

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 17:58:02  #5928

I keep rewatching the same cat video every day
Why????? (That's @myself btw lol)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 19:23:14  #5929

Rereading Chuanyue Xiyuan 3000 Hou
Just noting some things

-Bruh remember when people didn't actually die? Lol
-> Dead guy with blue hair and red eyes was called Chi
-Okay onto actual things, the ocean keeps being referenced
-Second, I forgot Jifeng Zhiyin has ties to Egypt. And ig Yamanla is from there too,,, listen lol I'm kinda stupid but obviously Egypt was an origin point for the power Jifeng Zhiyin has, so possible lore point there

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 19:25:55  #5930

Wait heck Jifeng Zhiyin just corrected me; no it wasn't Egypt, it was India
That actually makes the connection even more relevant lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 19:29:09  #5931

Okay so Jifeng Zhiyin is a descendant from India
And obviously Windsky is a descendant from Russia
Then,,, who's the descendant from China? Yali Shanda certainly seems like not-a-Chinese-name

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 19:47:30  #5932

Wow the plot points I'm forgetting are so much lol

There's more than one family with the demonic seal, but I was mostly referring to how I don't think that would be the only two relevant families from 2 sources out of the 3 sources

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 20:13:39  #5933

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

Okay so Jifeng Zhiyin is a descendant from India
And obviously Windsky is a descendant from Russia
Then,,, who's the descendant from China? Yali Shanda certainly seems like not-a-Chinese-name

-Galaxian-

all this time in my head I've been pronouncing the name as "wind sky" and only now that you've written this I've finally realized that's obviously not correct, the name being Russian makes a ton of sense

Autumn (she/her)
I do promise I check up on this place occasionally

May 9, 2021 20:32:27  #5934

Tbh I'm not sure if it's meant to be a Russian name. Chinese people really like using English instead lol, and from what I can tell "Jifeng Zhiyin" doesn't seem like an Indian name at all. And to add onto that, Chuanyue Xiyuan 3000 Hou has the characters speaking in Chinese in a world where there are no longer ethnic ("racial") distinctions (or so they say ). 
But I do know his last name is probably Russian. 
It all is just kinda blurred by how the Chinese form of his name is written out to be 葳斯基·卡列金, which I previously interpreted with my horrible interpretation of "wind-ski" :-P xD
I bet I'd fail at pronouncing his name no matter what though

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 22:28:42  #5935

I'm ngl, I might fail my final English project. I don't do well with projects in general because it's usually me struggling with how I want to do something. Also, I suck at poetry. 
Mostly I'm worrying how much I suck at poetry because I really don't have time to write what I wanted to write. And also I kinda have poetry inspiration (that will disappear as soon as I actually need it)
This will not be fine

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 22:54:01  #5936

I'm sorry, but every time I see Sigurd from Fate I'm just like, "Dr. Stylish? I didn't know you were so OP, man"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 23:36:11  #5937

That tragic story that I read last week in Spanish that made me tear up, but this time
WITH ANIMATIONS
WITH TRAGIC BACKGROUND MUSIC
WITH TRAGIC NARRATING
AND A MENTAL BREAKDOWN FROM GALAXIAN

GALAXIAN LOVES SCHOOL AND LEARNING FOREIGN LANGUAGES

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 23:40:49  #5938

Actually, to be precise, it was a mental breakdown split into 25 parts for each comprehension question there was in between
And no, I can't skip. It's physically impossible.
So essentially it was fear of screwing up even one of the 25 questions because that would mean I would have to start over after finishing it, and guess what that means? Twice the number of bursting into tears, of course
This entire session was literally me breaking down into tears for an 11-minute video with there being like 5-minute breaks with each question and my mom having to come over to cheer me up
This was Mother's Day, so what hecking irony it was to have to make her keep using her time to make me stop crying
Also my eyes hurt now lol rip attempts at doing homework after this

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 23:41:50  #5939

My mom keeps making fun of me whenever I cry at anything that has sadness in it. She says, "How'll you be a doctor for cancer if you're like this"
Mental breakdowns first, Mom. Worries about my career and emotional stability in the long run later.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 10, 2021 00:00:10  #5940

Reminder to self to search up Goldilocks memes because I'm sure there are a lot of quality ones lol the story itself seems like meme material

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera