GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 6, 2021 11:19:53  #5881

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

xD I love the series' humor

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 6, 2021 11:27:31  #5882

Okay, now for F/GO stuff. 
Lots of spoilers. 
First impressions of Camelot's Round Table.

Gawain.
Okay, so...at least he knows that he's responsible for the atrocities he was committing at the Main Gate. But I don't really like him. He's too arrogant and doesn't harbor the honor I thought he'd have. I'm not sure what's going on with the Knights, but generally,,, ehh, at least he's loyal, but I don't really like him at all (: . 
He's OP lol, but I got over his battle, which is good! I need Kid Gil to be powered up and offensive power from Martha Ruler. I also need to ascend Euryale, since I know Lancelot's battle is coming up and oof. But I might have to face Lancelot with everyone I used for Gawain's. 
Agravain. Don't really have solid impressions of him, but he is loyal to the Lion King, soooo...ah geez. He kinda felt a bit different, like how he ordered Lancelot to come kill the Chaldea Master was kinda good tactically in theory. I can definitely see how he's not supposed to be honorable, and I think that's a bit better because I prefer him straight-out being a weasel rather than a weasel pretending to be honorable, which was kind of the vibe I got from Gawain, strangely enough, of all people.
I dislike Tristan. That's basically what there is to it. I dislike how he flaunts how easily he can kill someone. And taunting someone after their death is despicable, especially since that someone was protecting ordinary citizens. And he kinda pretends to have honor, too. I don't like how little emotion he harbors towards executing a comrade/colleague, too. Hah. 
Generally, most of this list is..."what the heck happened to y'all? If nothing happened then you've earned my dislike, congratulations." And as usual F/GO's trying to justify their actions too, but generally the vibe I'm getting is the Lion King is screwed up, and so so are the knights who follow her. 
Coming up are the impressions towards Bedivere, the Lion King, and Mordred.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 6, 2021 11:33:08  #5883

Bedivere, Bedivere, Bedivere.
Lol he needs to be ascended and he isn't a priority for now since I don't see any Lancer bosses coming up in the future.
But...Bedivere. Bedivere.
First of all, I love his speech-making abilities. He talks better than the Chaldea Master, lol. He's smart. But I don't understand his intentions completely, but guessing that he's not said to be the most loyal Knight of the Round for no reason. And this is important.
This is important because I feel like this loyalty, wanting to stop the Lion King, is actual loyalty. It's not like the other Knights of the Round, who seem to be "loyalty" means to listen to your leader all. The. Time. But I don't think that's the case. My understanding of loyalty includes that if your leader is being wrong, you're loyal enough to trust them to understand and correct them, even if that means standing against them.
Bedivere's the only one doing that of those who exist in the Singularity.
More on the Lion King and Mordred later. I need to eat breakfast. Lmiao I said dinner by accident oops

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 6, 2021 12:10:46  #5884

More on what I said there, but first I'd like to say that I still can pinpoint my favorite part in every song lol.
I get super excited whenever I get to that point.
Who needs illicit substances when you can just get happiness from song portions (:

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 6, 2021 13:01:29  #5885

Okay, actually gonna talk about what I said before I forget. I was drawing something I had in mind, but now the general gist is there so yeah.

Okay, so I dislike the Lion King. Lol. 
I'm pretty sure something is wrong with her, which is why she's doing screwed-up things, but...yee. I don't like her.
She's literally killing civilians who fail the "Holy Selection" and massacring citizens outside of that as well. And she ordered Agravain, Gawain, Tristan, Mordred, and other such Knights of the Round to kill those who opposed her. Like, what the heck
But thankfully because I'm pretty sure she at least is being screwed up by something outside of her control--I suspect her lance--at least it's not her character as a whole being screwed up. I mean, I'm pretty sure her values are entirely different in her usual forms. Which is why I'm scrutinizing her Knights more than her--because I don't think they're being influenced by anyone.

Mordred somehow seems more moral than the other Knights. I mean, I know she probably killed the other Knights as well, but at least she seems like she doesn't really want Gawain killed and at least wants the Lion King to make the decision so that they don't accidentally discipline-kill him. She also outright said that house arrest should be enough. It just seems like she has a bit more comradery than the others.
In general, my opinion on Mordred is that she's kinda an undisciplined child who hasn't learned morals yet. Not sure how she would've been if she had a more normal family. Wonder if she actually gets along with Arthur, haha. Anyways, that's off-topic. I just feel like she's brash and wild and all, but overall she doesn't have that much fault naturally for her relationship with her "father." I mean, yeah, she shouldn't have launched the rebellion out of pettiness, that was kinda stupid. But for that, Artoria definitely wasn't wanting a child and didn't do anything to warrant having one, and Mordred wasn't in the wrong for adoring her "father" instead of immediately wanting to kill her like Morgan wanted. But Artoria definitely could've handled things better, being older, and Mordred was only a few years old chronologically, but boy oh boy did she handle that horribly as well.
Anyways, the Lion King is definitely more horrible than Artoria in terms of being a "father." She basically banishes Mordred out into the wastelands in the nighttime and she doesn't care any for Mordred. She literally says that Mordred is essentially useless, and that's a pretty horrible thing to say about a subordinate, even if not a "son." And I'm pretty sure there's worse going on between them in the Singularity, but I'm not completely sure. 
Screwed up relationships, lol. Yay.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 6, 2021 13:02:15  #5886

i read "i dislike the lion king" and my mind immediately went to the disney verison

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

May 6, 2021 13:05:27  #5887

xD Yeah I found it curious that the developers chose that name as well. Wonder if they considered that lol, but the name itself is 'cause

Artoria likes lions lol, and generally it's like her symbol so yee

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 6, 2021 13:15:00  #5888

yee dee dee

Axel
"Martial arts is... a way to move all cool like?"
Live like nobody's watching
I aten't dead
If i was rich, I'd fill up a room with buttons, and then when you pressed them they'd make satisfying sounds

May 6, 2021 17:05:00  #5889

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 16:16:18  #5890

You know, I always find it hilarious that in Fate, Excalibur is an actual sword, while Bedivere's NP is more like Saint Seiya's Excalibur, hahaha

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 17:46:40  #5891

One day I am going to poke out my eye with my pencil because of my horrible habit of sticking my pencil in my notebook with the point facing out, and 500% it'll be my fault

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 17:47:17  #5892

My favorite Minecraft mod is the lucky block mod lol. Nostalgia reasons, funnily enough, are the reasoning behind the preference.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 17:54:21  #5893

Tbh there are times when I really miss parts of my childhood. I missed only watching one YouTube channel and only one series. And only watching Saint Seiya. Lol. Not so much the latter, actually since most of my time in the SS fandom has been not watching the series and instead just fanatically headcanoning and searching up beautiful fanart of the Gold Saints xP but yeah, I kinda miss only watching one channel. 
That channel is no longer active and doesn't have the same content anyways. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 18:14:39  #5894

Personally, I love how diaper ads remind me of the joys of youth, where you can run around laughing and shouting joyously with only underpants on and no one can say a freaking thing
Maybe they could say "Nooo, you're gonna catch a cold" ig, but that's reasonable. I meant, like, no one can judge lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 18:21:29  #5895

Just got reminded how I have pretty bad luck with getting pieces and monuments. Usually I get, like, very good luck the first few times, and then it's just "Screw me ig?" Yesterday I was farming Caster pieces and I got 2 each the first two times and one each the third and fourth time, and then the fifth and sixth time were the game being like "But no, you get Void Dust and embers you don't need instead. How quaint, right?"
I love Ushiwakamaru
Lol I kept bringing along Specter's Rider for the Friend Points she basically did nothing unless her cards generated.
Ushi vibed well with her though. But actually, I was surprised how Altera vibed well with Ushi. I didn't expect it lol
Anyways, before that I was bringing along Astolfo iirc before but it just wasn't working, so I brought Altera along instead.
Again, leveling Ushi was probably one of my best decisions of the year. Wonder if leveling Bedivere will be a good decision too. Currently it's not looking too good due to how Altera and Lanling Wang both need embers, and especially Altera needs more and also ascension materials, but Bedi will probably be used more as a bomb on Lancer bosses anyways. 
Maybe I should prioritize leveling Lanling Wang and ascending Bedivere before I work on Altera again. Who knows?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 18:23:48  #5896

Also for the upcoming event, I don't have much to spend, but maybe I'll see if I can get momentary A+ luck and see if I can summon an assassin.
Tbh, I see people calling summons bad summons, but I actually get excited for just about anything because mana prisms. :D 
I hope I never get Angra Mainyu though. I feel like that's a bad omen. I'm not superstitious, mostly, but still. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 18:26:37  #5897

Also I probably need to start working more on farming for skills. Especially for Paracelsus. But just for anyone in general, but I'm saying him because I need to put down priorities, or my mind will stress and subsequently will not help me do anything.
Then again, I'm saying this while my first AP test is literally less than 2 weeks away, and I don't study. Hurrah for lack of work ethic.
But I'm not kidding anyone. I just don't study in general.
I'm actually hanging out here to wait for an assignment's citing thing to finally load. 
I dislike the site we have to use nowadays. Way too many ads, way too much lag.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 21:06:33  #5898

And now I randomly spam Bai Yuechu and Susu pics

Does this one count? Actually? Lol

The fact that this is in fact fanart of a canon scene hurts me

The style here is pretty interesting in that Bai Yuechu actually looks 15 xD usually he looks pretty young huh

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 21:32:05  #5899

The tab reloaded
Ah well
Lol there'd be more but,,, yeah I'm lazy lol

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 21:32:49  #5900

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 23:25:49  #5901

Can't express my thoughts in any way other than majorly Chinese so I'm going to say Chinese majorly

刚刚发现中文网络语言里有 “gay里gay气” 这个说法,差点笑死我

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 23:35:12  #5902

Did I preach to my mom about how amazing the character dev in Hongmao Lantu Qixia Zhuan? Oh heck yes I did, I'm going to rewatch it fully sometime

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 23:37:07  #5903

I know there's something crucial about Hongmao Lantu Qixia Zhuan I'm forgetting regarding character dev, but I can't remember and that's such a bruh moment

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 23:38:17  #5904

Was it that Hei Xiaohu was such an arrogant brat when he just came out
Because he was, 500%
He literally had someone carry a chair into a battlefield so he could sit in it
He sat in it in the most arrogant way too
Such a bastard lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 23:42:22  #5905

Lol watching Chinese film AMVs is a good way to gain inspiration for making Chinese characters lol I will keep that in mind.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 7, 2021 23:46:09  #5906

Lol watching "real person" versions of Hongmao Lantu Qixia Zhuan and R.I.P. I keep laughing aloud
"我们是只香芋“ bruh xDDDDDD
"演员太贵了,请不起” xDDDDDDD

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 8, 2021 00:40:58  #5907

Summary of Gilgamesh: Guy who's not even a full god and is actually like only 16% more than an average demigod who can pull out a sword that looks more like a pool noodle on a pretty stick with cool and cosmic effects around it, who calls you "mongrel" when you're the one who's 100% human

Like, ey Gilgamesh, one of my characters is 75% god. Don't see them being so...so like you. Back the heck off man
(Not to mention there are characters who are 100% god :-PPPPP)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 8, 2021 17:26:21  #5908

New chapter cover art for Chuanyue Xiyuan 3000 Hou
Bastard.

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 01:35:00  #5909

Lol foolish Zank he thought Akame would have a normal sibling relationship
(Spoiler tagged 'cause...spoilers and also kinda gruesome scene? idk)

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

May 9, 2021 02:00:06  #5910

Got reminded that Osakabehime needs 20 Void's Dust PER skill to enhance EACH skill to level 6, like bruh not to mention that level 5 meant 10 Void's Dust per skill whyyyyyyy

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera