GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 17, 2021 02:22:40  #5521

Re: Cosmic Dim. (V. XVIII), You're Correct but You're Not Right

Farming for Assassin Monuments
So far I can say my luck is superb today; I've been getting one Assassin monument and one Assassin piece per time, and just now I got 2 monuments
Life is gooooodddd

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 02:25:04  #5522

And while I play, I listen to virtual class recording lol
I've been putting doing that off, in typical Galaxian fashion
And btw I've been dragging along Specter's Hans Christian Andersen along with me on farming quests
He keeps getting every buff on my Servants and missing every buff on himself except HP Recovery,,, is the guy okay????
Anyways Hans isn't very good offensively (no offense to Hans,,, please don't take offense, Hans...most Casters aren't good offensively) but he's been keeping Kingprotea at, like, max health.
Hans and Paracelsus are friendshipped lol idk why
I'm getting better at remembering to put on the skill for Kingprotea right away uwu (don't ask why I kept forgetting before)
Hopefully the friend points help Specter lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 02:46:50  #5523

Seriously, is the guy okay?

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 02:50:55  #5524

Instead of reading Carmilla's NP dialogue as "Blood, blood...oh, blood!" as I should have, I instead read, "Mood, mood...oh, mood!" which I take as my mind telling me it needs sleep

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 16:33:16  #5525

Ended up trying to farm Assassin monuments (quantity: One) for like 3 times while F/GO refused to give me one and then finally realized F/GO was telling you "you don't need any more to ascend Osakabehime you fool"
So yeah Osakabehime is ascended now
Specter does not yet know the pains of needing 10 embers for one level

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 16:33:58  #5526

Tbh I thought Gao Changgong would've been the one ascended before Osakabehime but the one Dragon's Reverse Scale is like "nope"
Ah well.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 16:34:49  #5527

Also unlocked something for Osakabehime, idk maybe it was an Interlude
I will start Camelot at some point lol at this rate it'll be farming and the Interlude first

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 16:38:04  #5528

I'm pretty sure I can ascend Sushiwakamaru again without having to farm for monuments or anything but she needs embers.
Lol moment

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 16:38:29  #5529

@Specter - come to the end of E Pluribus Unum, we have 5 free Void Dusts

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 16:45:47  #5530

Funny story time
So there was this woman who kept asking my mom to do things for her. The first thing was related to a job--she had my mom recommend her (even though they didn't know each other other than sharing a friend), literally message her everything that she could've Googled, and there was a bunch more but I'm not keen on reading what my mom does on messaging platforms, so that's all I know. She kept asking my mom questions, and she kept doing it without any consideration for what my mom needed to do. She wouldn't ever say "Sorry for the bother" or "Thank you," she'd just keep asking questions lol. Of course, every time my mom was even a little bit slow at responding, she'd be, like, rushing my mom.
So my mom basically swiped her after the main purpose of their communication was done (after everything my mom did for her to get the job, she ended up basically saying "Never mind" because the location was too far away for her...like yeah that's a viable reason but please get the freaking location done before you ask someone to write you recommendations and ask all those questions for you) and my mom was like, "Okay." And because this person just kept spamming my mom with questions, my mom found a point where all the questions were answered and thought, "There's no more need for communication and I need to work on what I need to work on without being forced to type out answers to questions," so she swiped the woman's contact out, right? Well, today (my mom swiped her yesterday night) in the morning, she started accusing my mom of being someone who takes advantage of newcomers and basically insulted Mom, lol. Like, lady, you're the newcomer who keeps trying to get my mom to do everything you want when you want without any sorry or thank you, and to add onto that, just yesterday my mom shared a bunch of job information with her without her asking and didn't receive any form of gratitude whatsoever. 
It's kinda annoying but mostly funny to me lol

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 17:52:33  #5531

THIS CHAPTER ART IS FREAKING SINISTER JFOIDSJFIOFJOIFS
Translation for the text on the side: 
"The souls weighed by sorrow within the abyss are swallowed indefinitely by blackened fire
Even if the future with the colors of time is lost, your smiles are filled with warmth"

Added on to the fact that Yali Shanda and Yaoyao are in the same cover for once when they haven't interacted at all other than in a flashback
If anything happens to Li I'll wrench the timeline like a sopping wet towel in addition to Yali Shanda

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 17:53:56  #5532

Also my mind is like "What if Yali Shanda does something to Yaoyao, like he makes her love turn into hate owo" and I'm like "IF HE DOES I'LL LITERALLY SCREW HIM INTO THE GROUND LIKE A NAIL"

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 17:54:59  #5533

Love how Akuma's existence and Chuan Yue Xi Yuan 3000 Hou have combined to tell me that I indeed do love characters for their personalities and not their appearances, or else I'd be more indifferent to Yali Shanda since Li looks almost exactly like him
But no, I spite the man so much

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 17:59:38  #5534

Thinking about Li means I automatically think about Run and boy oh boy I did not miss this pain

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 18:01:25  #5535

Tbh it's kinda funny how I do love the Gold Saints, but there's not much done for their development (and there's potential, it's just not shown), so empathetically Li and Run are probably the ones I empathize the most for, which is also why I think about them so much

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 18:04:01  #5536

I still feel like Run was a very moral person in the past, though. And I feel like he knew how he could have lived if he just killed Champ right away, but he wasn't really willing to do so. One, he wanted to repay all the suffering Champ caused towards his students and other people of the Empire, and two, he didn't feel like there was any reason for him to live afterwards anyways. I'm kinda biased obviously since I'm atheist, but I attribute the second reason more to him being moral than him being religious, though I guess he might have believed in a god/gods at some point in his life. I don't attribute religion to morals though, so I guess it's just not that important to me.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 18:06:48  #5537

Sometimes I wonder (from the above) "Well why was he willing to bring Kurome along then," but I think even he didn't account for Night Raid appearing on the exact same night, and also Kurome's the second most powerful member of the Jaegers other than Esdeath, so he probably didn't worry about her. Obviously he sacrificed himself to get her to safety once he saw she might be in trouble--she basically got away without any injuries, too, which is notable. 
I dunno, I might be forgetting details here. But I do think the fact that he was planning on going alone at first was important, and then he also considered how Wild Hunt had been causing mass suffering, which Kurome also felt a need to combat. Thus, he empathized with her cause and just basically put it as a secondary reason for killing Champ and the rest of Wild Hunt. 

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 18:09:32  #5538

Hahahaha paiiinnnnn

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 18:20:27  #5539

I wish capable individuals could have mindreading and, like, just general abilities to see what a person will do in their future, so every future mass shooter and other criminals like that could be kicked into jail before they could hurt and kill other people

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 19:11:02  #5540

"Nearly half of white evangelical adults in the U.S. say they will not be vaccinated."
Whee.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 21:24:45  #5541

The Seventh Lostbelt will be situated in South America
I don't even know when it'll be released but referencing my progress in the Singularities...ohoho will I even live to be able to access that lostbelt I wonder

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 22:12:26  #5542

GalaxianExplosion wrote:

@Specter - come to the end of E Pluribus Unum, we have 5 free Void Dusts

-Galaxian-

👀👀👀
Asdgjklhsdf g i m m e

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 17, 2021 22:18:39  #5543

Lol you'll have to work to get here

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 17, 2021 23:53:30  #5544

I can feel the hypothetical (currently, anyways) situation where Specter got Zhuge Liang from CDC and then lost their marbles once they found out he also needs Void Dust
I'm waiting for the day where Void Dust has driven them to the point where one can literally speak the words "Void Dust" and they'll lose their mind

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 18, 2021 00:18:02  #5545

I'm not far from that point, believe me

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 18, 2021 00:35:35  #5546

Don't tell me that lol, you know I'll take advantage of any situation where I can be annoying as heck

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 18, 2021 00:36:02  #5547

You'll face the wrath of Gudako lol

Specter

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 18, 2021 00:36:25  #5548

Lol I went farming for Saber pieces and when I got 2 I actually forgot I was farming for Saber pieces and was like "darnit" and THEN I realized that's what I wanted
Lmiao
I have 23 Void Dusts and Altera only needs 15 or smthn, but I do need like 5 Saber pieces I think
3 to go? Idk.

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 18, 2021 00:36:44  #5549

Also I'm in the beautiful stage of life where I have negative motivation for schoolwork

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

April 18, 2021 00:37:41  #5550

Literally bringing Robin along so Gilgamesh and Kiyohime can flex their starting NP charges

-Galaxian-

是非成败转头空
青山依旧在 
几度夕阳红

Board footera