GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2021 02:37:23  #1591

Re: Galaxian's Roleplaying Thread {Version Omega}

Oh yes, here is the Master, teach me thy ways

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

April 11, 2021 02:38:55  #1592

I shall

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 11, 2021 02:49:12  #1593

While class is playing Kahoot, Wiley's that guy who shouts the incorrect answers
Raez mutters the correct ones under his breath and sometimes, at his wits' end with Wiley, shouts the correct answers back.
Rai is probably the guy who clicks on the right answer within 2 seconds and spends the time between questions ignoring what the teacher is saying and is instead just doing other stuff on the computer

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2021 02:55:02  #1594

They're doing a kahoot that involves history and Wiley yells out numbers instead of historical figures

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

April 11, 2021 02:56:51  #1595

Accurate
And in a math test everything is "Abraham Lincoln" (even if Lincoln doesn't exist in the world o_O)
Science isn't spared either, though sometimes he does shout a correct answer for that subject, so it's like a bet situation you will lose the majority of the time

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2021 03:22:27  #1596

Lol today at dinner my mind went:
"Hey, Hitan's loved ones aren't really important towards determining his morals, really. They're important for how he views his own personality. You see, for instance, talking about GGaD!Hitan, Helen's important for shaping his personality because she's the one who prevents him from turning into an emotionless machine that wants to keep fighting, keep getting stronger, to the point where he could at least destroy Akuma if he destroyed himself. Her existence doesn't mean that he's fundamentally against violence unless needed, no. Her existence means that he thinks about how she would think if he turned into someone--or something, that couldn't smile, didn't talk unless "needed," and did nothing other than train and fight all the time. Really, that's why Helge is Helge--he doesn't have anyone to make him think that having a personality where he can smile at others and talk with them is important, but he also doesn't have so big a threat to his existence where he needs to turn into a machine where strength is truly the only priority, so that's why he's a wandering phantom with no reason for existence. And that's why Akuma keeps Helen alive--because even though perhaps, once, if she died, Hitan would give it something to look forward to in terms of reactions, anything else after that would be boring as heck. And that's also why Akuma possessed Kaori even when Hitan's personality was far from what it currently is--because it knew what would happen in what would be called 'now,' where technically two reasons for Hitan 'existing' exist, but neither of them are things he can truly keep. It makes him fight and try to get stronger, but not to the extent where he can truly get 'strong enough' and afford to actually 'dream,' because he is entrapped within two realities, both of which are cruel."
And I was like, "Oh yeah, thanks, mind. The moral lesson is 'I hate Akuma.' And??"

-Galaxian- 

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2021 03:24:41  #1597

The rest of that sentence is "And you can do nothing, you fool, you moron, because you can't overcome Akuma's freaking overpowered existence, which is also due to you. Others kill off their characters as mistakes, but your mistake is you make your characters, especially the ones you hate, too OP even as you try to kill them off. You freaking lollipop"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2021 03:31:31  #1598

When they were younger, a decade ago, Hitan always gave the best he had to Kaori. He didn't have much, but he tried. He made the weirdest things. He made a cotton butterfly and did huge-scale drawings on the sand. That is to illustrate, what separates "Hitan" from "Helge" is that Helge is someone who realizes the importance of protecting himself, even if that means shutting off all others. Hitan is someone who realizes the importance but ignores it, deeming it a "priority" unworthy of attention. So, he gives all and the best to those close to him, sometimes maybe even those he doesn't know, not really because he doesn't "deserve" it but because he doesn't "need" anything. Anything is first for others if he can help it.
Ironically, angst is in a similar pattern, though that's out of his control. He'll take all burdens and agony first if he can. Even for Kaori, who is arguably in a more directly perilous position than he at times, the agony will fall on Hitan first before it befalls his friend. It's arguably the first priority of Hitan's that Akuma has taken in mind, and it uses the knowledge well.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2021 03:37:01  #1599

I guess on some parts, Hitan's a Gary Stue. He can literally do anything perfectly if he knows how to do it, and he knows a lot of stuff. He can speak every language perfectly, draw in any style, write (also in any style), use any weapon, learn any magic (if his body is compatible with those types of magic), know how to use any weapons, and...yeah. 
So a part of a 'tragedy' is when being able to know and learn 'everything' has never been enough.
Usually one thinks, a long as one knows dreams, has learned enough, perseveres through challenges, is willing to change, values loved ones...one should be able to live a happy life, right?
Right? (:

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2021 03:41:28  #1600

STOP HURTING ME LIKE THIS WNBWJDJXI

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

April 11, 2021 03:41:43  #1601

Also that is a huge mood

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

April 11, 2021 17:06:05  #1602

Kaori as guinea pig headcanons(?)

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2021 17:12:21  #1603

HEHDJWJFJEJ CUTE CUTE CUTE

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Fictional Men <3
lil angst gumdrop

April 11, 2021 20:17:23  #1604

Yayy more character form inspiration :D but it's a Sunday, so no. Goodbye, inspiration. I'll miss you.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 11, 2021 20:18:50  #1605

Sometimes I wonder if I keep Wiley from public roleplaying spots is actually because I'm afraid he'll be hurt or if I'm afraid he'll start flirting with someone and within two posts I'll have cringed to death

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 00:54:11  #1606

Lmiao just learned how bacteria is used to treat wastewater and at the end it's killed off by chlorine, UV light, etc., and in response, Sunny said in my mind with the most deadpan expression: "They are used by humans, and then killed by the very entities who used them. Much like humans higher in the hierarchy who use the lower ones in the laboring classes, right?" And I'm like "FJIDFJSOIFJDOF" 
Bruh how does one turn that into angst

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 01:00:14  #1607

That kinda makes me wonder how Sunny and Sollux would've fit into a world like CC lol
Well at least I know Sunny isn't like a huge prodigy, like Galaxian (Heng Yuan) and Hitan lol. He'd probably be a slightly Lower Sash. Idk where his careers fit in the Sash System lol idk, maybe a Green Sash? No lower than that, though.
Sunny keeps thinking Sollux sucks at school and idk why xD

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 01:04:20  #1608

I can say she doesn't suck at school xD
She's a quick learner but she's far from being the best in class lol. 

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 12, 2021 01:10:41  #1609

Please don't mind him lol, I think the Sunny I was talking about there was either GGaD!Sunny or HPA!Sunny, both of whom would make sense to have such a mindset lol

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 13:58:35  #1610

Y'all were almost going to see a 2-page not-proofread writing excerpt on here that I drafted within 30 minutes but common sense took over at the last minute so yay y'all don't get to see it, at least not until I proofread it and then let it sit for a week

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 20:29:37  #1611

For some reason I'm lapsing back to 2018 me when I really hated when people didn't grammar correctly (consistently) on dialogue rules and stuff
Aaaaaaa

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 20:47:20  #1612

Kinda ignore me lol, but I've kinda been lapsing back to 2018 in general, though there are some parts of me that can't change back.
I kinda miss how I was in 2018--I was cringe, sure, but I was a lot more readily excited. I remember being super anticipating towards others writing out incorrect quotes involving my characters. Though, I do still have a lot of anticipation when others mention or talk about my characters in general, so I guess I do still have such enthusiasm. I just don't show it as much, maybe as much as I want? I dunno.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 23:21:17  #1613

For some reason, as I was probing my mind for inspiration for Fate!Wiley, I suddenly got one of those temporary urges to throw up. The moment I stopped thinking about it, the sensation stopped. One of the following must be the reason:
1) Fate!Wiley was concocting something gross in my mind, which made me want to stop thinking about him in general, or
2) There's something repulsive about his backstory that makes me want to vomit, which typically means...well, poor dude, since this possibility is the more likely one.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 12, 2021 23:47:05  #1614

One of the twins (Not-NPC and her twin sister) is essentially a small conwoman and the funny thing is I can't tell which one of them it is, which makes it all the more ironic and hilarious

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 00:07:29  #1615

I feel like one April's Fools, Rai and Raez do a contest to see who can be faker, and at point even Wiley can't take it and is like "Oh gods, will you two just please stop"

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 00:13:34  #1616

I'm trying to decide which part of my mind to listen to--the part of my mind that loves irony or the part of my mind (the logical part) that knows Akuma deserves nothing nice
This is about a name of theirs btw. It's a very nice one imo, so that's why the irony-loving part of my mind is like "UwU That is their name" while the logical part is like "No."

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 00:15:28  #1617

Seeing as the vast majority of my RPing decisions are because of the irony-loving part, this isn't projected to go in the logical part's favor. :')

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 00:15:51  #1618

I don't know the name but my mind is supporting the irony-loving part of your mind.

Specter
Let your world be a world 
that you build with a smile!

✪˛✧ ∴ˑ ✴ ∵ ˛✧ ˑ✪

April 13, 2021 00:20:48  #1619

Of course it is

The name sounds like a feminine name if anything :-) but the gender-like sound of a name, unfortunately, is not enough to spite them

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

April 13, 2021 00:25:35  #1620

I'm pretty sure Akuma is like my most recent character with the most names; they basically have a different name for each universe
Otherwise it'd be Xuqiao I think, and Lianhuan maybe. But their names are staying Xuqiao and Lianhuan unless I have an epiphany

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed

Board footera