HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 29, 2023 13:14:06  #2881

Re: A Thread for Echo to Put Down RP and Character Ideas/Headcanons/Plans

GODS still in shambles over Apollo. Help me. I love Space Jesus and his fondness of Ruin, they're a little family AUGHHWHHDJAJDJS

I think it's the mix between Ruin believing himself inherently isn't made for happiness while Apollo believing himself to inherently been made to please others, including giving others happiness and care

Mostly concept, but, Apollo's care for the world and everyone around him but also believing he will not live long enough to ever see the results of it pain me so much. He [believes he] won't live long enough to ever see Ruin truly be happy and in doing this he doesn't see how happy he actually makes Ruin, because all Apollo knows is to give and give until there's nothing left of him and if Ruin is making Apollo happy too, then he's not giving enough to Ruin and therefore Ruin can't possibly be actually happy. And while he's actively helping Ruin mentally and socially, he's purposely hurting himself in the process because it's how [he believes] his own love should work. Because his only purpose is to burn out

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

November 30, 2023 01:48:54  #2882

Gods I really only know ONE (1) character design (buff)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

November 30, 2023 17:18:41  #2883

Drawing ideal things and whatnot, I suppose

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

November 30, 2023 19:02:21  #2884

True, true, and everyone loves buff women frfr

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 5, 2023 15:46:21  #2885

Seis is so silly and so full of rizz

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 5, 2023 15:56:05  #2886

I really suck at drawing feminine women WHBDJAJD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 5, 2023 21:44:14  #2887

"Seis. Seis please you're going to get mauled. Seis we're going to have to get rabies shots again. Seis Please" - Silence's logical side of inner monologue (it's very quiet and is ignored)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 6, 2023 00:38:02  #2888

Echowo wrote:

True, true, and everyone loves buff women frfr

I didn't say anything cuz I didn't want to put myself out there but

I mean yea you ain't wrong you real for that one

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

December 6, 2023 16:42:31  #2889

of course I'm not wrong, I have immaculate taste

(Points at buff lady) This ma'am can carry so many people

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 11, 2023 14:43:39  #2890

Idk why but the fact that Francis looks exactly like Emil but with a different color palette is slightly funny but sad. They would have been such loving brothers and weirdly I think they contrast Krad and Lumi very well

I need to stop thinking before I drop a whole lit analysis of these OCs XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 11, 2023 14:59:12  #2891

Gods Emil's funeral is such an interesting topic to me. Because Francis and his adoptive parents went to it, and the reason they were able to even know about it/were contacted was because Faust allowed it. And Faust was there, too

All I can think is that it was Faust, in a way, reminding Francis that he still has power over him. That Faust is allowing Francis to have a nice family because he's being "merciful", and that allowing Francis to the funeral was an act of kindness

I wonder if it was also a way to threaten Francis.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 12, 2023 17:27:43  #2892

Torn between drawing the most fruity version of a Christmas costume for Romeo or to draw silly Christmas stuff with him first. Both will happen at some point but. XD what first hmmm

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 12, 2023 18:14:25  #2893

Romeo costume is all good and well but when are we getting Santa Utterson

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

December 12, 2023 21:28:20  #2894

When the demons in my heart stop telling me to make him the most fruity, skin-showing, and absolutely glittery Santa costume ever

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 13, 2023 13:51:56  #2895

(Seis is in demon form, staring wide-eyed at a fully decorated Christmas tree)
(The camera pans over to a very tense Malaika, who is staring at Seis while holding a spray bottle)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 13, 2023 17:16:11  #2896

Francis canonically doing vandalism is so funny to me. Idk why, maybe it's because he's so quiet that this makes me giggle a little

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 14, 2023 12:42:07  #2897

He looks like he would crumple like a sandcastle being hit by a wave but he would do anything to possibly piss off Faust, which graffiting some of the Occult's temples may do XD

"I don't care if he doesn't see it, I hope it burns him from inside out"
"Lol Slay frfr then."

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 17, 2023 01:20:36  #2898

Thinking about For Funsies! AU age headcanons because helps with drawing ig

Okay so now we're ranging around mid-late 30's to early 40's with Romeo and Hektor. Also RIP Romeo, I feel like he gets pwned more and more with each HC

Ik Ishaan and Mary are both definitely early 30's

I think Chance Finnick is probably 19, and Maple is definitely around 19-21

I still think Paris is around 13, he gives 13 vibes

Hyde is still 19, Jekyll is still around 22

Utterson and Lanyon, I'm still not sure. Most likely around Jekyll's physical age

I've been trying to figure out Billy's age. Idk yet

Jack is 8, I think

Beserker I think is around 17

AUGH I'm realizing that there's So Many characters in the AU, this is barely a list of a good portion of them TwT

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 19, 2023 02:28:36  #2899

No one:

Utterson in the back of my head for no reason: OH GOOD HEAVENS

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 21, 2023 02:17:11  #2900

Echowo wrote:

No one:

Utterson in the back of my head for no reason: OH GOOD HEAVENS

OH GOOD HEAVENS

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

December 21, 2023 12:57:07  #2901

AUGH need to. Draw More

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 6, 2024 10:17:49  #2902

I feel like Seis would have the special ability to untie any knot and this has led to Seis being handed the most absolutely tangled ear buds and three seconds later Seis is like "Done! That was so easy :3" and the ear buds are fine.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 6, 2024 16:02:27  #2903

I like to imagine that construction sounds happen while she's untangling stuff and no one questions it

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 6, 2024 17:39:43  #2904

Echowo wrote:

Idk why but the fact that Francis looks exactly like Emil but with a different color palette is slightly funny but sad. They would have been such loving brothers and weirdly I think they contrast Krad and Lumi very well

I need to stop thinking before I drop a whole lit analysis of these OCs XD

They would have visited their mother's grave together

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 9, 2024 05:08:23  #2905

Mainly stuff for Inside My Head but Francis, Silencio, and Echo all having bad coping skills from both family trauma and being in the foster system is both painful but interesting to me. Interesting because I like psychology and also trying to figure out developments

Elaborations/me rambling: I spoiler tagged them because they're all long reads XD

Francis:

Constantly makes himself "low maintenance" to the people around him, whether it be subconscious or conscious, to present himself as more likable and sorta as a way to make up for the fact he has. Problems. Not only does he do it publicly, but he does it when he's alone due to an "internal narrative" (aka guilt for. Literally needing the bare minimum to survive). As a child, I think he most likely would straight up refuse to properly take care of himself/wouldn't let others help or take care of him (adding on, the lack of proper self care would make him feel something "familiar", since that before being in the foster system, he was highly neglected and abused by Faust). Now I think it mostly effects him mentally, like he will accept help, but he makes notes in his mind of "debts". Like, he feels like he forever owes Everyone, even if it's something like just reminding him to eat. It also doesn't help that not only does he build up guilt, is a perfectionist, and tries to always do everything "as little as he can", he naturally forgets to take care of himself due to getting distracted or obsessing over his work. Francis, I feel like, is the one OC who has the least let go of his bad coping skills. However, I also need to headcanon more between him and his adoptive parents because tbh I would probably have a better feel of what Francis is like if I could figure out That Stuff RIP

Silencio:

"Turning off" their emotions/empathy when faced with hard emotions/situations. Originally, I had stated that they can't feel empathy, but now that I've developed them more, I have decided that it's them just sorta. Mentally flicking a switch because it's easier for them to bottle up than actually deal with/process their feelings. Of course, this effected them worse when first fostered (and eventually adopted) by Alma, because they would get aggressive and frustrated very easily (to the point of lashing out/becoming violent), however I think sometimes it still effects them in their older years. Just something that although Got Better with stability, it never completely left. They're a lot more laid back as an older teenager than they were as a kid, although they are very easily "emotional" (while still being "emotionless"/unreactive in actual hurtful/stressful situations). Although it's very obviously stated in past headcanons, they still have violent urges from penting up these emotions (and in general sometimes from having angst over the past), however Seis helps with that through the two of them platonically beating each other up. So while they still have this negative coping mechanism, they... Technically have a good outlet for it??? Does Seis offering to fight Silence with no consequences count? They technically trust each other very much to not actually fully hurt the other and most likely have set up rules for when they fight, but,,, XD idk. Better than Silencio having emotional breakdowns and being unable to emotionally regulate themself. Silencio and Seis's friendship is so funny to me but they help each other so much, so ig I also need to consider that

Echo/Ophelia:

Using an "animal persona" to hide behind/ask for basic necessities. I don't really talk about Echo a lot so. Yippee! Echo Time! So basically, In My Mind, she carries around this stuffed bunny and sorta does this thing where she "indirectly" asks for things (or states stuff) by phrasing stuff as "Miss Bunny would like..." Or "Miss Bunny thinks..." Or "Miss Bunny has a question..." (and ect, ect). This is something that happens with younger children in general, although it's very common iirc for children with trauma in terms of how the persona is used and how long it lasts (I'm not exactly sure if there's a word for it or anything like that, I just remember reading something about it some time back. Welcome to "Echo's source is his Really Bad Memory"). And to be more specific, Echo's is a more severe case of it due to her being way past the age someone does that (she's physically 15-16, and the persona thing is commonly used by toddlers to eight or nine iirc. To generalize, basically very young children who tend to still be in the age for imaginary friends). Although this is explained a bit through her tending to revert into a very young child's mindset/severe age regression (I don't think I ever really decided how young she is mentally. I would say probably eight? However, I will note that she does have moments of being in a mental state more towards her age, it's just that she doesn't retain those moments for long periods of time). Not exactly a bad coping mechanism more than something that she can't really control, but I'm going to note that she's partially mute, which caused her to be considered "hard to take care of" or made adults think "she's unwilling to cooperate", which probably additionally made her afraid to directly ask for things. So using her stuffed bunny, it makes it easier for her to get past her anxiety, as well as she probably sees it as making asking for things more "lighter", if that makes sense. It "softens" the question. (I get it, but idk if it makes any sense typed out). I would assume overtime that living with the Amor Family causes her to eventually shift into directly asking for things, however I think it would be a VERY slow progress

Also to talk more about the three, they all were seen as "problematic" children for similar but also different reasons. All three were seen as "uncooperative", "hard to take care of", and were all Very unstable due to the lack of understanding and their backstories. So idk anyway I need to stop thinking of character stuff so early in the morning XD

I'm going to read this later and kick myself but Oh Well! That's life!

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 10, 2024 14:54:12  #2906

Im going to put my hand in an active blender! But hey, that's life!  Anyway, another Romeo-esqe song that I've been daydreaming him to 

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 15, 2024 11:40:23  #2907

Echowo wrote:

Thinking about For Funsies! AU age headcanons because helps with drawing ig

Okay so now we're ranging around mid-late 30's to early 40's with Romeo and Hektor. Also RIP Romeo, I feel like he gets pwned more and more with each HC

Ik Ishaan and Mary are both definitely early 30's

I think Chance Finnick is probably 19, and Maple is definitely around 19-21

I still think Paris is around 13, he gives 13 vibes

Hyde is still 19, Jekyll is still around 22

Utterson and Lanyon, I'm still not sure. Most likely around Jekyll's physical age

I've been trying to figure out Billy's age. Idk yet

Jack is 8, I think

Beserker I think is around 17

AUGH I'm realizing that there's So Many characters in the AU, this is barely a list of a good portion of them TwT

I lied, Maple is probably 25-26

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 15, 2024 12:18:01  #2908

Echowo wrote:

Im going to put my hand in an active blender! But hey, that's life!  Anyway, another Romeo-esqe song that I've been daydreaming him to 

Specifically it's a headcanon daydream that most likely would never happen in-plot but it's his family recognizing his first and middle name but confused as to why he changed his last name, so they send one of the family members to see if it's actually him or not. And a lot of the interaction is Romeo being Super Tense and wary, trying to not snap at his family member because through interaction, as well as Romeo thinking back/his memories, it's just proven more and more that his family didn't exactly. Think very kindly of Romeo. And is likely part of why they put him through an arranged marriage (so they didn't have to deal with him/worry about how it looks when he's the only non-mage and isn't very good at. Most things, or at least during the time when he
was like this/when he was younger lmao).

And Romeo tried to ignore it but his bottled up emotions, memories, and realizations through the years just made his feelings During The Interaction much more intense/the bottled up Everything sorta surfaces (adding on top of that, I think the specific family member that was sent was definitely. Not the best person to send. And purposely tries to rile up Romeo just to see Romeo's reactions/to analyze Romeo for fun. Because said family member is just. Hm.)

Additionally, he doesn't want to go back to his past, and at this point he probably doesn't even want to be considered as part of his family the more he thinks about it due to. Everything (also I'm considering he's likely bordering on a panic attack at the Thought of having to see his ex-wife, to add onto that)

Anyway also his Servants are there sorta just. Watching everything go down as Romeo gets more and more irritated. And I figured they would be there 1) so Romeo can introduce them and 2) Romeo feels more safe/less anxious when they're around. And having a conversation with a family member who is Purposely trying to get under your skin is Stress Inducing. So. Yee. Some of said Servants also probably try to cut in a diffuse some of the tension And everything just Escalating.

You see, I love the idea of Romeo breaking down after. However he also has his friends as a support system which is also fun to think about. I love torturing this man with his emotions. Hehe <3

So anyway I sorta view this as also a way to compare Romeo to his past self vs his current self. He used to be much more subservient and wouldn't stand up for himself, but now (through tears and a very shaky voice) he's willing to actually voice his thoughts, which is interesting to me (and interesting to his family member)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 16, 2024 12:55:54  #2909

Making Adrik basically be a reflection of a life HDK isn't allowed to have is hurting me

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

January 16, 2024 17:15:58  #2910

*remembers that HDK is 19*
Oh. This boy is supposed to be having fun ): he's supposed to be making friends ):

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

Board footera