HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2022 19:02:51  #751

Re: I'm Sorry You View This Wreck- GGaD!Arts by Echo

XD

They're posed with their knees bent and the dress itself is super puffy which will exaggerate her body so the proportions will look off if you don't consider those factors lmao, thanks tho

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 13, 2022 19:37:24  #752

Here's a drawn out explanation if it helps any XD

I hope this helps visualize what I'm talking about, I forgot to add on that Solaris is suppose to be thin and hella lanky lmao (although this might be changed later and I might make him cubbier). Adding on that my style isn't suppose to exactly be realistic (as you can tell, it's a pretty heavily stylized art style) and I usually exaggerate leg and arm proportions to give specific effects, like someone being lanky or just really heckin tall XD

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

April 13, 2022 20:19:37  #753

Sorry, I know you just used up a bit of your time just for that explanation, but no, lol.
It's like they say (actually a modification of what they say)--if you start saying that it's your style then it's probably not, but there's room for improvement lol, and you work to improve a lot, so keep at it. Just don't say it's your style :'P
If it helps any, I can see the error so well because it looks a lot like what I do. I sketch a pose, it looks okay, but by the time I lineart or color it's like :') pain. Why am I adding this? One, I'm saying that I make the same mistake. If my style is different and I make the same mistake, it's probably not a stylistic choice, or at least not deviated enough from usual stylistic choices while still retaining enough proportional accuracy to be that. Two, don't be like Galaxian, they suck. :'P
I hope that future you will look back and agree with me rather than disliking me for what I'm saying here, since I definitely am not putting it in the best way, but yep, lol.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

Board footera