GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2024 17:25:51  #9211

Re: The Idea Fortress πŸ­πŸ‘»πŸ­ Specter's Homethread,

Licking other people's blood is absolutely disgusting it's so unhygienic ewwwww

Specter
Never mind the rising light
There's no sign of day or dawning
In my heart it's still the night
And we'll stay up the morning!

May 4, 2024 18:01:25  #9212

What is the context for this?

Like do you like licking other peoples blood and are being sarcastic? Like a vampire?

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

May 4, 2024 19:03:52  #9213

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Licking other people's blood is absolutely disgusting it's so unhygienic ewwwww

Β 
Imagine such an L take

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
β€œIf he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, β€œI shall be Mr. Seek.”

May 5, 2024 18:44:19  #9214

Time wrote:

What is the context for this?

Like do you like licking other peoples blood and are being sarcastic? Like a vampire?

Context is: psycho character(s?) who licks the blood off a knife after murdering someone
I dunno why yesterday I was getting terribly repulsed by this idea like it's fiction it's just that it's making me shudder ugh
Veampires are another thing I don't think you can really blame them for blood drinking if it's their only food source (still not v nice but ok) and anyways I doubt it's a health hazard to drink it although I know nothing about how their body works and stuff (plus it probably varies on works' interpretations)
Anyways yeah I'm not here to have a debate about vampires I think pretty much everyone will agree with me that lickling someone else's blood IRL is disgusting

Specter

May 5, 2024 18:47:23  #9215

Also self-reminder to post about ideas
I meant to write up a few things yesterday night but I forgot about a few things I had to do and oopsies (today I also forgot about something due today so RIP again)

Specter

May 5, 2024 18:49:42  #9216

On another random note for this week: Can't believe I started work on a form just cause I was procrastinating on doing another one and now I'm procrastinating on doing the new form by working on yet another character wth why am I like this

Specter

May 6, 2024 00:45:13  #9217

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Context is: psycho character(s?) who licks the blood off a knife after murdering someone

Oh yeah that's nasty that's not sanitary

you could also cut your tongue on the blade.

Time

May 6, 2024 16:50:31  #9218

I feel like that thought just added a whole new level of ick to the idea lol

Specter

May 6, 2024 16:51:18  #9219

Playing high stakes boss battle music whiele doing my homework I will math the heck out of these formulas with my calculator ✨✨✨

Specter

May 6, 2024 19:55:17  #9220

Dissasembled a laptop and it was surprisingly interesting to see what's inside

Specter

May 6, 2024 20:06:49  #9221

No why do some of my shorter posts here sound like clickbaity youtube titles? Or well not clickbaity, just youtube titles in general (I have been spending too much time on YT lately)

I feel like I have a bunch of things to say. I generally autowrite posts in my mind while I'm doing stuff, sort of like "oh it would be super fun to post about this later" and structure and all, but when I do have time to sit down and write my posts it just goes poof. Lol. I'm sure I'm not the only one that this happens to, haha. But yeah. I've got a couple things in my mind. However, I don't want to post everything in a rapid post barrage if I want them to be reacted to. If it's just random thoughts then yeah I don't mind posting whatever lol

Specter

May 6, 2024 20:09:54  #9222

As an actual short thought post:
I would like to read more novels in Spanish. Maybe some classics in my language, or something. Most of what I read (both online and irl) is in English and I've noticed that it rubs off on my ability to construct phrases in Spanish. So yeah a little practice wouldn't hurt plus I probably need to get used to the use of proper Spanish punctuation in narration settings. We don't use quotation marks and I definitely think we should.

Little add on: the current background has scared me out of opening this site on the library's public computers I do not want people to glance over and see evil Saga staring

Specter

May 6, 2024 22:54:51  #9223

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Playing high stakes boss battle music whiele doing my homework I will math the heck out of these formulas with my calculator ✨✨✨

Honestly when you need that energy for doing you're homework that sorta stuff helps a lot I get it fr.

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

We don't use quotation marks and I definitely think we should.

oh I didn't know that, the more you know huh. Has there been anything else you've noticed that you think is interesting in the difference of dialects?

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Little add on: the current background has scared me out of opening this site on the library's public computers I do not want people to glance over and see evil Saga staring

Lowkey, sameΒ πŸ’€
Whenever I'm studying in the library and I open up this page I make sure I'm at a angle where nobody can see this thing. That or nobody is around.

Time

May 7, 2024 08:19:27  #9224

Time wrote:

oh I didn't know that, the more you know huh. Has there been anything else you've noticed that you think is interesting in the difference of dialects?

The lack of Oxford commas. It absolutely inflicts mental anguish on me but I'm slowly getting used to it.Β 
Mfw my writing professor would flag up all the very much English punctuation in my written texts lol.Β 
Unfortunately when I'm doing more Spanish writing the lack of commas kind of gets into my English writing as well. I'm constantly having to check what I'm doing for either language. Skill issue on my part for not reading more Spanish (literally p much all I read in Spanish is my Bible and class texts) soooooo. yeah.

Look I copied over a bit of Spanish written dialogue (but in English) from a book I had nearby:

– I cannot believe they’re so imprudent –commented Carlyβ€”. One of us could’ve been gravely injured.
Dash shook his head.
– They did not want to hurt us. They were guiding someone towards us.
– ΒΏWhat? – answered Gabriel. He followed Dash’s sight. And Carly did too.

It's readable, and you can see how it works, but I'm just really used to quotation marks. The periods after theΒ β€” lines drive me crazy.

Specter

May 7, 2024 08:28:37  #9225

I am about to cave in to the curiosity of knowing what sort of Moby Dick fanfictions people have written on AO3 (I told someone about the existence of these but I forgot who it was lol) just for the sake of wanting to know, not to actually read that kind of content.

Specter

May 9, 2024 07:52:20  #9226

NOOOO I GOT SENT TO YOMOTSU GALAXIAN DID YOU ORDE R TIME TO DO THSI

Specter

May 9, 2024 17:54:26  #9227

Yes i did do it 😈

Time

May 9, 2024 18:24:51  #9228

Not bad for a newbie Cancer Saint but LET ME BACK INTO THE UPPER WORLD I HAVE NEFARIOUS PLANS TO COMPLETE

Specter

May 9, 2024 20:13:43  #9229

Your plans are no more, villain.Β 
Also technically all we did was send you back to the entrance of your home, no? Go on, walk back in.

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

May 11, 2024 19:39:25  #9230

Aw fine but I WILL return (someday when I remember)

Specter

May 11, 2024 19:41:29  #9231

Huhhh Sky CotL is available in Steam now I'll see if I can get it one of these days on my laptop and hope I'm not banned from playing it again
I've been in a gaming mood since yesterday but also since yesterday I got homework dropped on me like a 1-ton concrete brick so um yes haha. Nothing better to kill your motivation than the impending doom of a rapidly approaching deadline!!

Specter

May 11, 2024 19:53:20  #9232

I do wish my schedule had 1-week breaks sprinkled in every now and then but sadly it doesn't. Just lazy wishful thinking tbh.

Today I think I'm in the mood of: how many of my fandoms can I activate at the same time before my brain gets overrun by "fanaticism"?

Specter

May 11, 2024 20:03:18  #9233

Limbus gacha luck is at an all time low (did I ever had any luck with this game's gacha aside from beginner's luck lol) I hope this means that my luck in upcoming F/GO banners is going to be better than usual. I'm super hyped for Roland's release!! Idk if he's going to be in the first set of banners or if he comes afterwards, but I seriously can't wait. Plus the F/GO version of Don Quixote is coming around this time too iirc and I really want him, and I'll admit I hadn't focused on Konstantinos too much but seeing his design now he is someone I would like to get (his voice is deeper than I expected though lol)
Roland ftw thooo I'm going to be so heartbroken if I can't get him ))))):

Specter

May 11, 2024 20:10:36  #9234

I have raised my Astolfo to lv 90 in hopes that he will grant me luck for bringing his bestie to my Chaldea (shush on that I was planning to level Astolfo to 100 eventually anyways.) even if lore-wise Roland's bestie isn't Astolfo but Olivier (and I think Olivier should get a Fate version too so he can interact with Roland). I'm really hoping F/GO Astolfo also considers Roland his bestie because it would be such a great callback to the source material I swear I cannot wait for Roland content I remember posting about that it would be so great if he got a Fate version and so I was super happy when I found out that this was indeed the case even though I still think he should've been a Berserker instead of a Saber but it's okay I checked up on his skills and his having that skill is perfect lol. I dunno much about his gameplay tho, I really did forget about how useful he is in-game and prioritized my liking for the legend's character. I don't even know what his personality is supposed to be like. Truly hoping the writers don't destroy all my hopes with one of my favorite characters. I love his legend so much.Β 

Funnily enough even though I love a bunch of Charlemagne's paladins, I don't care too much for Charlie himself. I think he's also coming to F/GO but he's not a target for me (unless story events make me like him I guess).
Really really crossing my fingers on getting Roland and then I'll have a grailing target to focus on.

Specter

May 11, 2024 20:19:15  #9235

Ok I feel like I want to infodump about "Orlando Furioso" and Roland and Astolfo and Angelica and just in general crazy things and so I will just go do my homework before I start frantically searching my book collection in trying to find out where the stories of Roland are because I forget where I put my stuff and I know if I start reading I will never finish my work
Still though I think it's very nice when stuff I liked since childhood gets called back by things I am currently seeing. Really adds another layer to the "I like this" thing, but at the same time it's also bias because I could also say I like this because I liked it when I was younger and provide no further explanation.
Anyways brain melting I will go now.

Specter

May 11, 2024 20:32:50  #9236

Epic picture before I leave though (Roland is the guy in the center front)

Specter

May 13, 2024 12:11:58  #9237

I think that one of the funniest and yet most humbling things someone has said to me was this one time I was trying to figure out a piece on a piano and a friend came up to me and said "That sounds nice, are you trying to improvise?" and I just kind of died inside while laughing xD

Specter

May 13, 2024 20:38:02  #9238

What's up with all the Sisyphus meme videos and why are they actually so funny 😭😭😭

Specter

May 14, 2024 00:26:52  #9239

sisyphus like from greece or sisyphus from ultrakill?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAaaaaand i've reverted. Yay! there was too much sand in my lungs, anyways.
I am made of Ash and Bones and a little bit of meat. I can also be called Draki but I am not made of draco yet.
refer to me in the same manner the french refer to flesh.

okay that's all i'm going to cast divine skeleton bone blast now

May 15, 2024 13:15:11  #9240

Oh I mean like the one from the myth like
https://youtu.be/UbKGDjsEQ70?si=5Uq62Q5flGeyJF0qΒ 

Specter

Board footera