HIS FORUM NOW

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2022 22:36:18  #8281

Re: The Idea Fortress πŸ­πŸ‘»πŸ­ Specter's Homethread,

Bruh everyone needs to stop getting sick TvT XD I am going to teleport chicken noodle soup into all your homes

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
β€œIf he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, β€œI shall be Mr. Seek.”

July 8, 2022 01:56:53  #8282

Oh no please don't Echo that would be mildly terrifying

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

July 8, 2022 02:53:08  #8283

I read "bones" instead of "homes" if that helps any

-Galaxian-

The unlikely
and the unimaginable

have indeed
transpired quite regularly

July 8, 2022 07:41:53  #8284

Oh it's okay, i think I've had enoguh soup and tea these last days lol and I'm feeling better

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 8, 2022 16:36:12  #8285

Zhongli and Kaeya hit friendship lvl 9 yesterday and I'm really excited because this means they're closer to friendship 10 and :D

Meanwhile I'm trying to build Razor so I can use him more often (props to him as my only leveled Electro character though) because man I really like him but he gets pwned so easily it's kinda sad :/ and I'm not really sure how to fix that. Atm his artifact stats are focused on crit. rate/dmg which is interesting because most of his attacks crit but his regular atk stats aren't THAT high so hmmm.
Anyways none of my characters have outstanding stats. For someone who's nearing AR50, I have quite the pitiful playstyle and I don't know how to get "better" lol. I mean, I'm really not bad at playing, but most players at my level do at least three times more damage than my builds do.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 8, 2022 16:43:04  #8286

A few days ago I co-oped with a lower level player whose Diluc did like twice the damage mine does and it was a very xD moment

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 8, 2022 16:47:00  #8287

Either way I'm excited for the future Sumeru releaes now that some info has been given. I'll be saving up for a Dendro character, maybe Kusanali herself? Dunno yet, but I'll be saving for sure.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 8, 2022 16:50:07  #8288

Meanwhile, my Hans has reached bond lvl 9 and a half and I'm SOOOO hyped to get him to bond 10!!

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 9, 2022 22:06:16  #8289

Happy day! My characters for Quindex and DRPU have both been accepted on the same day!
That's fun, except I've never really managed to balance my roleplays correctly when I'm on several. Eh, I'll manage.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 9, 2022 22:06:43  #8290

Now I've got a bunch of things to draw hgfhkdgjf but first homework lol

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 9, 2022 22:10:02  #8291

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Happy day! My characters for Quindex and DRPU have both been accepted on the same day!
That's fun, except I've never really managed to balance my roleplays correctly when I'm on several. Eh, I'll manage.

Β 
While I barely know anything about Quindex and don't even know what DRPU stands for, that's awesome to hear!

Just a challenge to rise up to, hm?

Time

July 9, 2022 22:13:31  #8292

I'm also a bit in the dark about Quindex because apparently this season is trying out new mechanics and storyline, so I'll just have to learn while participating ig.
DRPU is what I call the Danganronpa server I'm in as part of the staff, and tomorrow the 4th season starts. I'm pretty hyped for my character. I can share an image of her in a bit.

Yeah, I suppose so! I don't have a lot of RP threads active here anyways, and I do want to make the most of my remaining vacation time.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 9, 2022 22:17:20  #8293

This is my character for DRPU this season

Her name's Emilia and she's an Italian artist. Her character type is the sensitive/introvert type that hides behind a tough act, which may be a little clichΓ© but there's more to her bc that's a summary.
I gave her a pre-existing friendship relationship with another character named Masaki so his RPer and I are looking forward to playing that out in the roleplay.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 9, 2022 22:20:52  #8294

I like to think she's pretty cute when she's friends with someone, but unfortunately she'll be starting out with 1 friend and an unfriendly act to everyone else.
I'm hoping she survives the roleplay, but tbh I can easily see her meeting a not-so-happy fate.

Ai AM very happy with how her design looks, though a lot of credit to Chan for giving her a redesign two/three years ago because I based Emi's current design off that.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 9, 2022 22:22:56  #8295

By the way, this season has JJBA references galore (it is literally named Crazy Noisy Despair Town and there's a plaza with the roleplay version of Angelo Rock). I'm not sure what happened to make it like this, but it ended up in the staff members giving references to all of our characters. Emi's got Giorno's brooches in her belt as a reference, cause I thought it looked pretty nice as a lucky charm and all that.

I was in charge of writing the prologues and drawing the character count bingo. I'd love to share the latter once I finish it, but idk lol.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 9, 2022 22:27:44  #8296

Now I realize that I probably should've typed that out in my roleplaying thread but ah well too late.
I'll probably talk about Briar (my Quindex character) over there, maybe some thoughts about Emi too because I hecking love her.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 10, 2022 03:56:58  #8297

Ah yes very nice, it may be a little cliche but as I think we've said around here a few times already, it doesn't matter the trope, it matters on how you execute it/do it. Or something around those lines.

So I assume Emi is an older character if Chan did a redesign of her a few years back?

Time

July 13, 2022 16:17:17  #8298

Yeah, she's from around 2016, one of my first fan characters for DR haha.
Iirc Chan redesigned her around 2018

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 13, 2022 16:17:47  #8299

Had a big brain moment yesterday and I put a book into the fridge and a cup of sauce on the bookshelf

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 13, 2022 20:35:32  #8300

Your wit knows no bounds

Time

July 15, 2022 11:33:48  #8301

I am very intelligent yes

But idk I think the funniest thing is that I didn't notice until next morning when mom asked who put a book into the fridge

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 15, 2022 15:24:12  #8302

As I said, your wit truly knows no bounds.

Your sub/unconscious mind must've been planning something

Time

July 16, 2022 13:57:15  #8303

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

Had a big brain moment yesterday and I put a book into the fridge and a cup of sauce on the bookshelf

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

July 18, 2022 07:15:15  #8304

WHEN DID I POST THAT

It only shows I have had character development

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 18, 2022 07:34:59  #8305

Last week I started the Cosmos in the Lostbelt arc and I will say I am very hyped for the story! There's so much to read though xD which isn't bad because I like reading, but it was just kinda surprising.Β 
I am enjoying the story so far and I love the Crypters' presentation. I've yet to do battles though hheehhehe bubt I am very much looking forward to this.

On another note, I utterly failed at summoning Castoria. Ah well, I dunno, I don't really feel sad or anything, just a little disappointed.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 20, 2022 17:12:59  #8306

Quindex so far is really really fun but HOW am I supposed to explain why part of my post said "It was at that moment he snapped back to attention to find Meria saying she could actually marry Vinny to Mr. Clean. "Β 

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 22, 2022 09:39:06  #8307

SpecterTheGreat wrote:

WHEN DID I POST THAT

It only shows I have had character development

October last year

Your local Kacchan-obessesed Quirkless Failure

"We build a giant Hatsune Miku mech and get Shinji to pilot it." ~Me

I have almost 2 creative writing credits to my name and no I won't let anyone forget it

July 22, 2022 12:00:46  #8308

I got Kaedehara Kazuha and I'm very happy :D I'm not sure if pity count carries over from other banners but if that's the case than this means I reached 100 wishes?Β  Either way I'm glad, Kazuha's officially my 3nd 5* character.
Now the issue will be farming for the Viridiscent Venerer artifact set,,, I tried doing that for Anemo Traveler and i had terrible luck haha

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 22, 2022 12:06:42  #8309

I do think I'm getting better at playing Genshin. At least, this week I figured out some stuff about elemental reactions and stuff. I'm working on my Razor build, cause he's my best dmg dealer for now, and Diluc needs a lot of work but at least his fire dmg is decent now? As I go from an all-damage team to a more specialized one with supports and DPS and sub-DPS, I know I'll have to change Zhongli's stats to HP,,,, kinda a pity since for now he's built into ATK but yeah his shield isn't very strong lol.

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

July 22, 2022 12:10:38  #8310

Oh and also! I got Zhongli to frienship lvl 10. I now have his namecard style and I don't plan to switch it off anytime soon :D

Specter
Your loyal crewmate.
Totally not an
imposter.

Board footera