GGaD

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2020 17:46:39  #121

Re: (@Time, Spec, Tere) Let's murder a deity haha

Oblivion had not noticed the vines behind him, as he was too focused on trying to break through the barricade ahead. He was about to fire all three of his umbraspears but was stopped by the vines around his ankles and wrists clamping onto him.

"Hey! Come back here!" He shouted to Alma, "I haven't killed you yet!"

Time
Bruh the signature be wacky

June 15, 2020 19:21:07  #122

(Should Tere jump in and help)

June 15, 2020 20:15:39  #123

((I would think it would be an opportune moment yeah. But of course, he'll have to restrain or defeat Oblivion or something before he can leave))

Time

June 15, 2020 21:09:26  #124

(Yea Tere should jump in)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
Hektor's #1 Simp, Live Laugh Love Hektor
lil angst gumdrop
“If he be Mr. Hyde,” he had thought, “I shall be Mr. Seek.”

June 15, 2020 22:10:26  #125

Tere had followed Alma and he had been at the scene long enough to see that Alma was probably the one who was being attacked here. He put himself in between the two, with his spellbook open. He watched Oblivion with a careful gaze.
“Focus all your energy on getting out of here. I’ll deal with him.” Tere told Alma. Tere summoned some magic harpoons, aimed directly at Oblivion. He was prepared to fire if Oblivion tried anything.

June 15, 2020 22:39:46  #126

"Thank you," Alma nodded.

The vines that were protecting him before relaxed and sunk back into the ground, changing into small rose bushes with beautiful, large, red roses.

The vines wrapped around Oblivion's wrists and ankles stayed and started to crawl up his arms and legs slowly, as if trying to get a better grip.

Alma continued onward with Echo.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 16, 2020 13:01:43  #127

Oblivion tugged one of the vines around his arms, snapping it off, which allowed him to use a shadow blade to cut off the other vines.

"Do you wanna be the second deity I kill today?" He threatened Tere, "Because I'm more than willing to. The more dead. The better."

Time

June 16, 2020 14:03:22  #128

It was quite obvious that Oblivion had already gotten onto Tere’s nerves. Tere was aware he was one of the weaker deities and he wasn’t entirely sure how he was going to deal with this threat. Still, he stood his ground.
“I think you’ve hurt enough people. Make one move and I’m firing the harpoons,” Tere said. He didn’t take his gaze off of Oblivion, but from the trembling of his hands it was easy to tell Tere was nervous.

Last edited by KingofYamsTere (June 16, 2020 14:03:40)

June 16, 2020 17:17:18  #129

"Why don't you just let me kill you?" Oblivion asked, his umbraspears forming out of his back again, "This is clearly not your suit."

Time

June 16, 2020 17:41:00  #130

“I don’t feel like getting killed is my suit either, though,” Tere eyed the umbraspears warily. He added a few more harpoons to the ones already pointed at Oblivion to remind him that they were ready to fire.

June 16, 2020 21:06:27  #131

"But don't you think that it'll suit you much better than me?" He asked, his stance lowered, and his hourglass eyes narrowed.

He then suddenly fired the three of his umbraspears for Tere, ready to react for Tere's harpoons.

Time

June 16, 2020 21:29:15  #132

“Neither of us have to die here! Just leave us alo-“ Tere was interrupted when he saw the umbraspears fly towards him. He reacted quickly by opening a portal for the umbraspears to go through, making them come out the other end, directly behind Oblivion. However, this action caused the harpoons to disappear in favour of conserving mana.

June 16, 2020 23:03:41  #133

"Leave you alone? Neve-" He exclaimed, but was cut of by his own umbraspears colliding with his back and sending him flying forward into the snow. However, he was quickly able to recover and right himself and returned his umbraspears too him, only to launch them back again to Tere.

Time

June 17, 2020 17:06:38  #134

Tere quickly cast another spell and was enveloped in light. He tanked the umbraspears and the spell wore off. They left some bruises but the injury would’ve been much greater without the spell.

June 17, 2020 22:27:21  #135

As soon as the spell worn off, Oblivion was rushing to Tere, his shadow blade swinging wildly.

Time

June 18, 2020 16:30:29  #136

Tere didn’t have much time to react but he managed to back out of the way. He wasn’t really sure how to go about attacking Oblivion in this state, but Tere decided to try firing several small arrows, hoping that enough of them would get past the blade without getting hit and overwhelm him.

June 18, 2020 18:23:22  #137

The thing is, it's fairly hard to overwhelm Oblivion, he continued his advance, batting away a few of the arrows, though still a few of them embedding into his body. He was now up in Tere's face, swinging and stabbing.

"YOU BETTER GET RUNNING!" he grinned.

Time

June 18, 2020 18:40:32  #138

Tere was not a close-range fighter. He tried to summon a portal beneath Oblivion’s feet and opened it a small distance away to open the distance between them, but not before getting cut on the shoulder.

June 18, 2020 22:48:24  #139

Oblivion slipped through the portal and was spat out of the other. But again, it wasn't very long until he was scrambling back up to continue charging him.

Time

June 22, 2020 18:49:21  #140

The vines that Oblivion cut before were now back, stronger and slightly thicker, and were trying to trip the CD as he ran.

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 22, 2020 20:31:11  #141

((oop now look at that both deities in this thread are dead oof))

Oblivion was caught by surprise by the thick vines came, he was indeed tripped, (and assumingly the vines grabbed onto Oblivion's ankles as well.)

"YOU BETTER RUN!" He screamed at Tere, trying to tug out of the vines, but to no avail. "RUN WHEN YOU CAN!"

Time

June 24, 2020 14:15:59  #142

(:D?)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 24, 2020 17:38:14  #143

While Oblivion was unable to move Tere charged up his strongest harpoon yet and shot it at Oblivion. While it would definitely not kill him, it would hopefully harm him enough to get him to stop bothering them.

June 24, 2020 21:00:19  #144

Oblivion's grinning face slightly faltered seeing his intimidation tactic wasn't very effective.

He tried to move out of the way as he tried to pull out of the vines, he was able to tear one-off, however, till, the harpoon embedded him right into the side of his shoulder. He gritted his teeth in pain, and he suddenly lost feeling in his arm where the harpoon was, but he could deal with that later.

He tried to keep on getting out of the other vine, but it seemed this one didn't break as easily. Maybe it was because he couldn't use his one of his arms.

Time

June 30, 2020 12:11:14  #145

(:D)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 30, 2020 15:42:32  #146

((What kinda of smile thing is that))

((A happy one? a sad one?))

Time

June 30, 2020 21:19:41  #147

(I'm in a never-ending pain one :D)

Echo
he/him xe/xem
lil angst gumdrop

June 30, 2020 22:55:46  #148

((Uh I hope that pain stops really quick Echo))

((It's very concerning.))

Time

July 1, 2020 17:41:11  #149

((Nah dw we could've just ended it there or something unless if Echo wants to do something with Alma))

Oblivion got bonked by a few of those objects. But he pulled out his leg from the vine and rose to his knees, creating a void portal to shield himself from the missiles launched at him.

Time

July 1, 2020 19:05:40  #150

((oh I see))

"Are you kidding me?" Oblivion raised his arms in taunt, "You're too afraid to attack?"

Time

Board footera